SHOULD I ORDER MY "CUSTOM MICHONNE APE DOLL?"
Add Reply
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-21 21:36:24 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 13:56:38 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Here's a pic if yer unfamiliar with this luscious dark chocolate queen of the Nile, folks.
Ape.
Oh, look at how she's drawing her samurai sword, prolly gettin' ready to chop off some zombie head.
If I had this collectible I would probably get cum all over it!
Degenerate ape.
David
2019-07-21 21:54:19 UTC

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/de/40/a2/de40a245a486631668a1ae8bef4771c1.jpg
Ape.
Oh, look at how she's drawing her samurai sword, prolly gettin' ready to
chop off some zombie head.
If I had this collectible I would probably get cum all over it!
Degenerate ape.

that's just a fit but its not too bad