FROM THE DESK OF KIDDIE DIDDLER COLON LITTLE EDDIE BURKE
Stagger Lee
2019-11-07 18:58:58 UTC
Fecalpheliac pedo faggot scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J.
Burke aka Sir
Copro Gregory Hall, Esq aka Janiturd aka Neal Warren fake
It has come to my attenshun that many of you newbies here
on alt.baldspot are in need of some firm disciplinary
action.
You should be castrated for this post alone, pedo.
https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
I'm surprised the pedo fuckwit hasn't been TOS'd
for some of the sick shit he posts.

Here's more:

https://tinyurl.com/yy5wk68t

https://tinyurl.com/yxz2c8o5

https://tinyurl.com/y3wt5sx4
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-07 19:05:29 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
The highly respected Colonel and Nam war hero, Burke announced
It has come to my attenshun that many of you newbies here
on alt.baldspot are in need of some firm disciplinary
action.
You should be castrated for this post alone, pedo.
https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
I'm surprised the pedo fuckwit hasn't been TOS'd
for some of the sick shit he posts.
<...>

Fagger I'm surprised you haven't been clocked
upside your pimply pinhead by the Colonel's
Iron Fist.

If you wish to survive unscathed, show some respect.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Stagger Lee
2019-11-07 19:12:49 UTC
Fecalpheliac pedo faggot scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J.
Burke aka Sir Copro Gregory Hall, Esq aka Janiturd aka Neal
Warren fake vet whined like a little limp wristed ladyboi
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Stagger Lee
The highly respected Colonel and Nam war hero, Burke
announced
It has come to my attenshun that many of you newbies
here on alt.baldspot are in need of some firm
disciplinary action.
You should be castrated for this post alone, pedo.
https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
I'm surprised the pedo fuckwit hasn't been TOS'd
for some of the sick shit he posts.
Here's more: (restored URL's that butthurt pedo Kneel Warren
removed)

https://tinyurl.com/yy5wk68t

https://tinyurl.com/yxz2c8o5

https://tinyurl.com/y3wt5sx4
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Fagger I'm surprised you haven't been clocked
upside your pimply pinhead by the Colonel's
Iron Fist.
If you wish to survive unscathed, show some respect.
It sure didn't take long for you to fire
up your sock parade, Warren, who's next,
the janiTURD?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-07 19:20:07 UTC
Sir Gregory Hall bitch-slapped little Fagger Lee thusly...
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Stagger Lee
The highly respected Colonel and Nam war hero, Burke announced
It has come to my attenshun that many of you newbies
here on alt.baldspot are in need of some firm
disciplinary action.
You should be castrated for this post alone, pedo.
https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
I'm surprised the pedo fuckwit hasn't been TOS'd
for some of the sick shit he posts.
Here's more: (restored URL's that butthurt pedo Kneel Warren
removed)
https://tinyurl.com/yy5vvk68t
https://tinyurl.com/yzx2c8o5
https://tinyurl.com/y3wt5ax4
Broken links, you retarded little fagboi!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Fagger I'm surprised you haven't been clocked
upside your pimply pinhead by the Colonel's
Iron Fist.
If you wish to survive unscathed, show some respect.
It sure didn't take long for you to fire
up your sock parade, Warren, who's next,
the janiTURD?
It takes way less long than it takes for you to
wipe away the fresh cum that dribbles out of
the corners of your "purty mouth" Tinkerbell.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-07 20:36:37 UTC
and around we go again on the rerun happy wheel
Yes, you do reruns too often. Oh, the irony!

%
2019-11-07 20:58:33 UTC
and we do the reverse rerun happy wheel
%
2019-11-07 21:06:05 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
and around we go again on the rerun happy wheel
Yes, you do reruns too often. Oh, the irony!
and we do the reverse rerun happy wheel
cloudy and misty, burrito
windy , cloudy , cob salad
Scooter
what the hell is a cob
%
2019-11-07 21:15:52 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
and around we go again on the rerun happy wheel
Yes, you do reruns too often. Oh, the irony!
and we do the reverse rerun happy wheel
cloudy and misty, burrito
windy , cloudy , cob salad
what the hell is a cob
its what holds your corn or you can make a pipe ,
or you can dip it in turpentine and light it ,
to get rid of chiggers but that can be touch and go
mixed nuts
2019-11-08 04:35:24 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
and around we go again on the rerun happy wheel
Yes, you do reruns too often. Oh, the irony!
and we do the reverse rerun happy wheel
cloudy and misty, burrito
windy , cloudy , cob salad
what the hell is a cob
its what holds your corn or you can make a pipe ,
or you can dip it in turpentine and light it ,
to get rid of chiggers but that can be touch and go
how do you make a salad with it?
Emolument it from The President. *Lobster Cob $28*. Corn Soup $26.
Salt Aged Porterhouse $110 Ketchup Fries $13. Dessert $85. Wine
pairing $208.

<https://res.cloudinary.com/trump-hotels/image/upload/v1561742191/dmtbuzi7yxfgsnfkhifj.pdf>
Grizzly H.
NEMO
2019-11-08 19:10:34 UTC
On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 09:08:14 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 10:02:51 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
It has come to my attenshun that many of you newbies here on alt.baldspot are in need of some firm disciplinary action. Let it now be known that said disciplinary action shall and will be conducted from time to time, and as needs be, by my Iron Fist. First offense: a slap in the kisser. Second offense: latrine duty. Third offense: court martial.
Any questions?
Yes. HOW exactly do you plan to retrieve yer baby fist from yer
pre-op moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus, Midnight?
Are you trying to seduce me, Miss Recktum. How else can we explain your filthy mouth?
WE aks the questions, nigra boy....YOU answer them.