James McMurtry... "Airline Agent"
2020-02-17 17:15:30 UTC
A cunt tree western song I actually like...

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-02-17 17:19:50 UTC
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 09:15:30 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩
<***@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@news.alt.net>:

🐸
🐸
🐸AcunttreewesternsongIactuallylike...
🐸
http://youtu.be/Rd6FIjIgicU

does it remind you of the cunt tree you fell out of?

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Raven
2020-02-21 18:17:49 UTC
A cunt tree western song I actually like...
http://youtu.be/Rd6FIjIgicU
I like James quite a bit but I'm not sure
I'd call him just country. He's a hell of
a story teller, whatever style it is.

Choctaw Bingo is killer with the video. <long>