Tony Ray Eaks aka "Scooter"
NEMO
2019-11-06 18:38:50 UTC
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is but it's funny watching you fall for the same
shit all before you have fallen for. You noobs never learn.
Feeble rebuttal, nigra. You've been outed, boy! Now GIT!
Run along child, ya bore me.
Don't be getting all uppity with me, boy...know your place!
NEMO
Lost for words, rubberlips?
Scooter
What kind of attention are you seeking?
NEMO
What kind of stoopid coon can't understand that WE aks the questions?
Kernal Korn
If you can't answer the question then go dry your tears elsewhere.
NEMO
2019-11-07 12:42:08 UTC
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 16:04:56 -0700, Kernal Korn
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is but it's funny watching you fall for the same
shit all before you have fallen for. You noobs never learn.
Feeble rebuttal, nigra. You've been outed, boy! Now GIT!
Run along child, ya bore me.
Don't be getting all uppity with me, boy...know your place!
Lost for words, rubberlips?
What kind of attention are you seeking?
What kind of stoopid coon can't understand that WE aks the questions?
If you can't answer the question then go dry your tears elsewhere.
WE aks the questions, asshole...YOU answer them. Feel free to go fuck
yourself if that's too difficult a concept for you.

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

NEMO
2019-11-07 15:46:38 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is but it's funny watching you fall for the same
shit all before you have fallen for. You noobs never learn.
Feeble rebuttal, nigra. You've been outed, boy! Now GIT!
Run along child, ya bore me.
Don't be getting all uppity with me, boy...know your place!
Lost for words, rubberlips?
What kind of attention are you seeking?
What kind of stoopid coon can't understand that WE aks the questions?
If you can't answer the question then go dry your tears elsewhere.
WE aks the questions, asshole...YOU answer them. Feel free to go fuck
yourself if that's too difficult a concept for you.
Since you have no response I take it you concede.
Since you snipped my response I take it you went and fucked yourself.
NEMO
2019-11-08 13:00:55 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is but it's funny watching you fall for the same
shit all before you have fallen for. You noobs never learn.
Feeble rebuttal, nigra. You've been outed, boy! Now GIT!
Run along child, ya bore me.
Don't be getting all uppity with me, boy...know your place!
Lost for words, rubberlips?
What kind of attention are you seeking?
What kind of stoopid coon can't understand that WE aks the questions?
If you can't answer the question then go dry your tears elsewhere.
WE aks the questions, asshole...YOU answer them. Feel free to go fuck
yourself if that's too difficult a concept for you.
Since you have no response I take it you concede.
Nemo failed to respond, Nemo realized his blunder.
Your alter ego fake vet Scooter snipped my response and then claimed I
didn't reply.

Such are the desperate lengths you fake vets have to go to in order to
make a 'point'.
Scooter
Nemo still fails to respond. Why is Nemo afraid of this post?
NEMO
Since you snipped my response, you must be afraid of it.
Scooter
Nemo shit and ran from this post. Nemo is at a loss for words.
NEMO
2019-11-08 19:18:29 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
[...]
More desperate snipping by the fake vet, as evidenced by the
discontinuity in indentations. Figure it out, shithead!
Scooter
Instead of standing like a man Nemo cowardly snipped and ran.
NEMO
2019-11-08 20:44:54 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
[...]
Where's the missing reply?
Instead of standing like a man I cowardly snipped and ran.
Yes, I can see that...just like you ran from the Vietnaaaaaaaaaaaam
draft.

BTW 'cowardly' is an adjective not an adverb, you illiterate
asshole...the word you're looking for is 'cowardlily'.
NEMO
2019-11-08 22:25:57 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
[...]
text snipped by cowardly fake vet Scooter.
Post by NEMO
Instead of standing like a man I cowardly snipped and ran.
Yes, I can see that...just like you ran from the Vietnaaaaaaaaaaaam
draft.
I tried some form of literate answer but decided to snip and run
instead.
Looks like it, coward!
Scooter
2019-11-08 22:30:42 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
[...]
His own words folks, admitting he's post editing fuckwit.

His response has been archived.
NEMO
2019-11-09 13:35:22 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
[...]
Lost of missing text...snipped by fake vet Scooter.
Post by NEMO
I tried some form of literate answer but decided to snip and run
instead.
More text snipped by fake vet Scooter.
My own words folks, admitting I'm post editing fuckwit.
My response has been archived.
Good. Excellent, even!
Scooter
2019-11-09 15:31:27 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
[...]
I guess it's time to dump this thread. Nemo has run away from yet
another bitch slapping.
NEMO
2019-11-09 16:25:44 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
[...]
heap of text snipped by fake vet coward Scooter!
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
In other words, you're going to run away, coward!
Post by Scooter
I have run away from yet another bitch slapping.
Yes, coward, you have.
Scooter
2019-11-09 16:39:39 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
[...]
No response from Nemotard so I take that as an admission of defeat.

<watch the post editing coward try to backpedal>
NEMO
2019-11-09 20:32:56 UTC
On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 09:39:39 -0700, fake vet Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
[...]
HUGE snip by cowardly fake vet Scooter!
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
MORE snippage by cowardly fake vet Scooter!

No response from fake vet Scooter so I take that as an admission of
defeat.

<watch the post editing fake vet coward try to backpedal>

Hey Scooter, be sure to reply to this post within 10 minutes to show
how pwned you are!
Scooter
2019-11-09 20:45:08 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
MORE snippage by cowardly fake vet Scooter!
None at all. Prove it.
Post by NEMO
Hey Scooter, be sure to reply to this post within 10 minutes.
Your begging for my attention is noted. Learn how usenet works, I
tried to teach you but most cowards just can't be taught.
NEMO
2019-11-09 22:28:39 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
MORE snippage by cowardly fake vet Scooter!
None at all. Prove it.
Count the missing indentations, you stupid cunt.
Post by Scooter
No response from fake vet Scooter so I take that as an admission of
defeat.
<watch the post editing fake vet coward try to backpedal>
Hey Scooter, be sure to reply to this post within 10 minutes to show
how pwned you are!
My begging for your pwnership is noted.
Yes, it is. You took a whole 13 minutes to reply. Step on it next
time, eh!
Scooter
2019-11-09 22:49:37 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
MORE snippage by cowardly fake vet Scooter!
None at all. Prove it.
Count the missing indentations, you stupid cunt.
Count what? Anyway I didn't think you had any proof, yer just talking
out your ass again.
Well noted and laughed at.
NEMO
2019-11-10 13:19:39 UTC
On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 15:49:37 -0700, fake vet Scooter
<***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

BIG shitload of text snipped by cowardly fake vet Scooter.
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
MORE snippage by cowardly fake vet Scooter!
None at all. Prove it.
Count the missing indentations, you stupid cunt.
Count what? Anyway I didn't think you had any proof, yer just talking
out your ass again.
Oh look...the fake vet asshole has now simply snipped ALL the earlier
replies! Hilarious!
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
My begging for your pwnership is noted.
Yes, it is. You took a whole 13 minutes to reply. Step on it next
time, eh!
(snipped text restored)
Post by Scooter
Well noted by everyone and laughed at.
You bet, you stupid pwned cunt!
Scooter
2019-11-10 15:27:41 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
MORE snippage by cowardly fake vet Scooter!
None at all. Prove it.
Count the missing indentations, you stupid cunt.
Count what? Anyway I didn't think you had any proof, yer just talking
out your ass again.
Oh look...the fake vet asshole has now simply snipped ALL the earlier
replies! Hilarious!
Who are you hoping to point this lie out to? This is a dead group and
no one likes you.
Post by NEMO
(snipped text restored)
Where is it? Why must you lie?
You don't even know what that means.
NEMO
2019-11-10 18:01:56 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
MORE snippage by cowardly fake vet Scooter!
None at all. Prove it.
Count the missing indentations, you stupid cunt.
Count what? Anyway I didn't think you had any proof, yer just talking
out your ass again.
Oh look...the fake vet asshole has now simply snipped ALL the earlier
replies! Hilarious!
Who are you hoping to point this lie out to? This is a dead group and
no one likes you.
This group is far from dead thanks to fake vets like you.
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
(snipped text restored)
Where is it? Why must you lie?
Did you just snip what I restored, you sleazy little cunt?

Here it is again:
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
My begging for your pwnership is noted.
Yes, it is. You took a whole 13 minutes to reply. Step on it next
time, eh!
What happened to it? You snipped it, you cowardly fake vet asshole!
You know exactly what it means...you hear it often enough!
Scooter
2019-11-10 18:29:55 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Who are you hoping to point this lie out to? This is a dead group and
no one likes you.
This group is far from dead thanks to fake vets like you.
Well being afraid to venture out into real usenet I can understand how
4 active posters might be a crowd to you.
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
(snipped text restored)
Where is it? Why must you lie?
Did you just snip what I restored, you sleazy little cunt?
Nothing there. Why don't you give it up and go play with your dolls.
Post by NEMO
What happened to it? You snipped it, you cowardly fake vet asshole!
That "fake vet" thing owns you. You really need more fibre.
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
You don't even know what that means.
You know exactly what it means...you hear it often enough!
Typical losing reply, try to spin it back to me. Just admit you saw
some one using it once and thought it was cool, even thought you have
no idea what it means.
NEMO
2019-11-10 21:00:37 UTC
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 11:29:55 -0700, fake vet Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Who are you hoping to point this lie out to? This is a dead group and
no one likes you.
This group is far from dead thanks to fake vets like you.
Well being afraid to venture out into real usenet I can understand how
4 active posters might be a crowd to you.
Do you even realise what you've just admitted, you stupid cunt?
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
(snipped text restored)
Where is it? Why must you lie?
Did you just snip what I restored, you sleazy little cunt?
Nothing there. Why don't you give it up and go play with your dolls.
It's not there because you snipped it, dumbfuck!
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
What happened to it? You snipped it, you cowardly fake vet asshole!
That "fake vet" thing owns you. You really need more fibre.
But you *are* a fake vet, aren't you? Just like your sockpuppet
Kernel Korn.
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
You don't even know what that means.
You know exactly what it means...you hear it often enough!
Typical losing reply, try to spin it back to me. Just admit you saw
some one using it once and thought it was cool, even thought you have
no idea what it means.
Typical attempted fake vet deflection. You hear it every day, don't
you? And you don't even REALISE that you've snipped what we were
talking about!
Kernal Korn
2019-11-10 23:46:23 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Who are you hoping to point this lie out to? This is a dead group and
no one likes you.
This group is far from dead thanks to fake vets like you.
Well being afraid to venture out into real usenet I can understand how
4 active posters might be a crowd to you.
Do you even realise what you've just admitted, you stupid cunt?
No but I'm sure you can spin it around to fit your agenda. Are you
sure your'ew not a libtard?
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
(snipped text restored)
Where is it? Why must you lie?
Did you just snip what I restored, you sleazy little cunt?
Nothing there. Why don't you give it up and go play with your dolls.
It's not there because you snipped it, dumbfuck!
I snipped nothing and you can't prove I did, but nice diversion from
the fact I put my boot up your ass again.
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
What happened to it? You snipped it, you cowardly fake vet asshole!
That "fake vet" thing owns you. You really need more fibre.
But you *are* a fake vet, aren't you? Just like your sockpuppet
Kernel Korn.
Only you do socks. You said I was a fake vet and I never said if I
was a vet at all. So the "fake vet" thing owns you. You poor baby.
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
You don't even know what that means.
Typical attempted fake vet deflection. You hear it every day, don't
you? And you don't even REALISE that you've snipped what we were
talking about!
I snipped nothing, I hear what everyday? How can you know I hear
something you don't even know the meaning of?

"pwned"....LOL what a moron.
NEMO
2019-11-11 14:17:54 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Who are you hoping to point this lie out to? This is a dead group and
no one likes you.
This group is far from dead thanks to fake vets like you.
Well being afraid to venture out into real usenet I can understand how
4 active posters might be a crowd to you.
Do you even realise what you've just admitted, you stupid cunt?
No
Of course not...you're illiterate!
Post by Kernal Korn
but I'm sure you can spin it around to fit your agenda. Are you
sure your'ew [sic] not a libtard?
Are you sure you finished first grade?
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
(snipped text restored)
Where is it? Why must you lie?
Did you just snip what I restored, you sleazy little cunt?
Nothing there. Why don't you give it up and go play with your dolls.
It's not there because you snipped it, dumbfuck!
I snipped nothing and you can't prove I did, but nice diversion from
the fact you put your boot up my fake vet ass again.
It was actually Scooter who was snipping, but now that you've
conclusively demonstrated that you're/your (pick one) his sock puppet,
you'll do.
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
What happened to it? You snipped it, you cowardly fake vet asshole!
That "fake vet" thing owns you. You really need more fibre.
But you *are* a fake vet, aren't you? Just like your sockpuppet
Kernel Korn.
Only you do socks.
You've just *proven* that you're/your (pick one) Scooter's sock, you
stupid cunt!
Post by Kernal Korn
You said I was a fake vet and I never said if I
was a vet at all. So the "fake vet" thing owns you. You poor baby.
You said (as Scooter) that you were proud of your service. That could
only therefore have meant service at Denny's or some other fast food
outlet.
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
You don't even know what that means.
Typical attempted fake vet deflection. You hear it every day, don't
you? And you don't even REALISE that you've snipped what we were
talking about!
I snipped nothing, I hear what everyday? How can you know I hear
something you don't even know the meaning of?
WE aks the questions, asshole. I've already proved conclusively that
you (as Scooter) snipped shitloads of text.
Post by Kernal Korn
"pwned"....LOL what a moron I am.
Indeed. LOLOK
Kernal Korn
2019-11-11 18:21:58 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Who are you hoping to point this lie out to? This is a dead group and
no one likes you.
This group is far from dead thanks to fake vets like you.
Well being afraid to venture out into real usenet I can understand how
4 active posters might be a crowd to you.
Do you even realise what you've just admitted, you stupid cunt?
No
Of course not...you're illiterate!
Still no admittance from me about anything, keep digging coward.
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
but I'm sure you can spin it around to fit your agenda. Are you
sure your'ew [sic] not a libtard?
Are you sure you finished first grade?
Why? Did you want me to teach you something?
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
(snipped text restored)
Where is it? Why must you lie?
Did you just snip what I restored, you sleazy little cunt?
Nothing there. Why don't you give it up and go play with your dolls.
It's not there because you snipped it, dumbfuck!
I snipped nothing and you can't prove I did, but nice diversion from
the fact you put your boot up my fake vet ass again.
It was actually Scooter who was snipping, but now that you've
conclusively demonstrated that you're/your (pick one) his sock puppet,
you'll do.
Why did you edit the post? It's noob action, I don't do socks and I
don't snip, prove otherwise.
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
What happened to it? You snipped it, you cowardly fake vet asshole!
That "fake vet" thing owns you. You really need more fibre.
But you *are* a fake vet, aren't you? Just like your sockpuppet
Kernel Korn.
Only you do socks.
You've just *proven* that you're/your (pick one) Scooter's sock, you
stupid cunt!
How so? All I see is you backpedaling.
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
You said I was a fake vet and I never said if I
was a vet at all. So the "fake vet" thing owns you. You poor baby.
You said (as Scooter) that you were proud of your service. That could
only therefore have meant service at Denny's or some other fast food
outlet.
How so? Are they the only kind of service YOU can think of?
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
You don't even know what that means.
Typical attempted fake vet deflection. You hear it every day, don't
you? And you don't even REALISE that you've snipped what we were
talking about!
I snipped nothing, I hear what everyday? How can you know I hear
something you don't even know the meaning of?
WE aks the questions, asshole. I've already proved conclusively that
you (as Scooter) snipped shitloads of text.
You proved nothing and your backpedaling doesn't help.
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
"pwned"....LOL what a moron I am.
I agree. Now did you write that or can you prove I did.
%
2019-11-11 18:30:33 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
"pwned"....LOL what a moron I am.
I agree. Now did you write that or can you prove I did.
rerun , i bet he can write , who cares

Scooter
His own words. Run along and let the adults paly.
NEMO
2019-11-09 20:33:23 UTC
On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 09:40:39 -0700, fake vet Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
In other words, you're going to run away, coward!
I have run away from yet another bitch slapping.
My own words.
Indeed.

Run along and let the adults paly [sic], fake vet asshole!

And be sure to reply within 10 minutes MAX to show how pwned you are!
Scooter
Then why do you stick around and continue you take the beatings?
NEMO
2019-11-09 22:29:24 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
You shit and ran from this post. You are at a loss for words.
I guess it's time to dump this thread.
In other words, you're going to run away, coward!
I have run away from yet another bitch slapping.
My own words.
Indeed.
Run along and let the adults paly [sic], fake vet asshole!
And be sure to reply within 10 minutes MAX to show how pwned you are
Then why do I stick around and continue you take the beatings?
And why did you try to snip several lines of text again, coward?

And you took 13 MINUTES to reply...what in fuck's name is WRONG with
you???
Scooter
2019-11-09 22:53:11 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Run along and let the adults paly [sic], fake vet asshole!
And be sure to reply within 10 minutes MAX to show how pwned you are
Then why do I stick around and continue you take the beatings?
And why did you try to snip several lines of text again, coward?
I have no idea what you are whining about now. But I believe you were
asked to provide proof of such snippage and Nemo could not provide.
Post by NEMO
And you took 13 MINUTES to reply...what in fuck's name is WRONG with
you???
Is there a time limit? Is there a book of usenet posting limits? Last
I heard I was the shot caller around here. Just be lucky I didn't send
you packing a long time ago.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
OH! YOU GODDAMNED COPYCAT!!
NEMO
2019-11-07 12:42:40 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:02:35 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is but it's funny watching you fall for the same
shit all before you have fallen for. You noobs never learn.
Feeble rebuttal, nigra. You've been outed, boy! Now GIT!
Run along child, ya bore me.
Don't be getting all uppity with me, boy...know your place!
Lost for words, rubberlips?
OH! YOU GODDAMNED COPYCAT!!
OH! YOU HYPOCRITCAL APE!

NEMO
2019-11-07 12:54:41 UTC
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:47:12 -0700, fake vet Scooter
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:04:44 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is
It's *you*, and your a trailer trash drug-addled pissbum.
I know you wish it was me, this game with the tony guy has been going
on for years. You fell for it too. Dumbass.
Ever hear the expression "doth protest too much"?
<snigger>
%
2019-11-07 13:03:02 UTC
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:47:12 -0700, fake vet Scooter
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:04:44 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is
It's *you*, and your a trailer trash drug-addled pissbum.
I know you wish it was me, this game with the tony guy has been going
on for years. You fell for it too. Dumbass.
Ever hear the expression "doth protest too much"?
<snigger>
i think he's posting who he would like scooter to be ,
he's known for fantasizing over and about other people
NEMO
The protesting too much bit suggests otherwise.
%
perhaps it does to the limited observers
Scooter
Or the education challenged.
%
is it snowing there
Scooter
spitting, not much
NEMO
It's a dead giveaway to most.
NEMO
2019-11-07 15:43:11 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 08:05:11 -0700, fake vet Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:47:12 -0700, fake vet Scooter
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:04:44 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is
It's *you*, and your a trailer trash drug-addled pissbum.
I know you wish it was me, this game with the tony guy has been going
on for years. You fell for it too. Dumbass.
Ever hear the expression "doth protest too much"?
<snigger>
i think he's posting who he would like scooter to be ,
he's known for fantasizing over and about other people
The protesting too much bit suggests otherwise.
perhaps it does to the limited observers
It's a dead giveaway to most.
You and the voices in your head is not "most".
Your denials are futile.
Scooter
So was your birth.
%
what does it matter either way who you are
Scooter
2019-11-07 21:04:07 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
[...]
The sore losers need to feel like they are on their game. Outer
filthing is all they have. I love watching them copy/paste all that
nonsense, but since they are not capable of a normal
conversation...well
%
2019-11-07 21:16:17 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by %
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
[...]
it's like they've made some major usenet discovery that will shock and
awe everyone
By everyone do you mean all those laughing at them?
i know who you are
NEMO
2019-11-08 12:31:28 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:47:12 -0700, fake vet Scooter
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:04:44 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is
It's *you*, and your a trailer trash drug-addled pissbum.
I know you wish it was me, this game with the tony guy has been going
on for years. You fell for it too. Dumbass.
Ever hear the expression "doth protest too much"?
<snigger>
i think he's posting who he would like scooter to be ,
he's known for fantasizing over and about other people
The protesting too much bit suggests otherwise.
perhaps it does to the limited observers
It's a dead giveaway to most.
You and the voices in your head is not "most".
Your denials are futile.
So was your birth.
When you were excreted, you were lucky to have been retrieved from the
cesspit.
Scooter
There you go protesting to much again.
NEMO
2019-11-07 14:39:34 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 07:30:15 -0700, fake vet Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:47:12 -0700, fake vet Scooter
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:04:44 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is
It's *you*, and your a trailer trash drug-addled pissbum.
I know you wish it was me, this game with the tony guy has been going
on for years. You fell for it too. Dumbass.
Ever hear the expression "doth protest too much"?
<snigger>
i think he's posting who he would like scooter to be ,
he's known for fantasizing over and about other people
The protesting too much bit suggests otherwise.
There you go protesting to [sic] much again.
To/too/two (pick one) illiterate for words.

So which cavalry unit were you in during the Naaaaaaaaaaaaam war?
Scooter
Who said I was?
NEMO
2019-11-07 15:44:21 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by %
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:47:12 -0700, fake vet Scooter
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:04:44 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is
It's *you*, and your a trailer trash drug-addled pissbum.
I know you wish it was me, this game with the tony guy has been going
on for years. You fell for it too. Dumbass.
Ever hear the expression "doth protest too much"?
<snigger>
i think he's posting who he would like scooter to be ,
he's known for fantasizing over and about other people
The protesting too much bit suggests otherwise.
There you go protesting to [sic] much again.
To/too/two (pick one) illiterate for words.
So which cavalry unit were you in during the Naaaaaaaaaaaaam war?
Who said I was?
WE aks the questions, asshole.

Which cavalry unit were you in during the Naaaaaaaaaaaaaam war?

Answer the fucking question!
Scooter
What kind of attention are you seeking post humper?
NEMO
What kind of outing have you just experienced, fake vet asshole?
NEMO
2019-11-07 15:45:28 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 15:47:12 -0700, fake vet Scooter
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 15:04:44 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 14:45:17 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
https://tinyurl.com/y2wg3nva LOL!
I don't know who that is
It's *you*, and your a trailer trash drug-addled pissbum.
I know you wish it was me, this game with the tony guy has been going
on for years. You fell for it too. Dumbass.
Ever hear the expression "doth protest too much"?
<snigger>
What kind of attention are you seeking post humper?
What kind of outing have you just experienced, fake vet asshole?
None at all, will you be leaving moms basement today
You've been like totally outed, asshole. Now go watch your mammie
getting sodomised by all the other nigras.