WHY MOST "INCELS" ARE TRUMP THE HUMP ASSHOLE-LICKING CONTARDS
%
2019-09-22 02:31:56 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to this topic, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-09-22 04:34:22 UTC
"Jajaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
%
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-09-26 23:27:13 UTC
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-09-30 04:35:03 UTC
So very true.
%
2019-10-01 01:04:39 UTC
Grotesque, feeble, socially-awkward little losers. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janithor
2019-10-01 01:36:38 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Not studly 66-yr-old vagina lovers like you, that's for sure!
%
you know it's gerk , right
Janithor
that would be beyond sad
%
yea well
%
2019-10-01 03:08:29 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Very true, little loser. LIFE-1 TRILLION, lying little "Thor" (smirk)-0.0.
%
2020-03-07 05:30:08 UTC
%
2020-03-08 01:10:53 UTC
%
2020-03-24 03:46:32 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grotesque, feeble, socially-awkward little losers. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2020-03-28 20:53:03 UTC
%
2020-04-12 09:53:08 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grotesque, feeble, socially-awkward little losers. "Jajaja!"
Janithor
2020-04-12 11:40:41 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grotesque, feeble, socially-awkward little losers. "Jajaja!"
Not everyone can have hawt granny sex like you. Do you bend them over
their walkers?
--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019

"That's how the right thinks - pure binary." - MN
%
Not everyone, such as your Y-U-G-E-L-Y grotesque self, looks at least 10-15 years older than they actually are, either. And no, retard, I don't bend them over their walkers, because the women I meet are healthy, in good shape, and don't need walkers.
Checkmate
2020-04-13 07:16:21 UTC
Checkmate.

x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
Grotesque, feeble, socially-awkward little losers. "Jajaja!"
Not everyone can have hawt granny sex like you. Do you bend them over
their walkers?
LOLITY...
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-04-13 19:34:55 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Checkmate.
On Sun, 12 Apr 2020 04:40:41 -0700 Janithor put forth the following
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
Grotesque, feeble, socially-awkward little losers. "Jajaja!!"
Not everyone can have hawt granny sex like you. Do you bend them over
their walkers?
LOLITY...
--
RETARD ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved
http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc
kensi." -Nadegda
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist
Illiterate, Misanthrope
Elektrishun to Trailer Trash
Decades-long Usenet Loser
In loving memory of the 6 year old boy I used to molest
May 2010-February 12, 2017
What are you laughing about, idiot? Except for when you look at the mirror, you haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was your inbred, retarded mommy's. "Jajaja!"
%
2019-10-08 23:58:48 UTC
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-10-22 02:24:08 UTC
Indeed.
%
2019-11-07 17:18:47 UTC
%
2019-11-09 08:17:45 UTC
%
2019-12-12 21:41:50 UTC
%
2020-01-12 21:47:47 UTC
%
2020-01-22 00:45:32 UTC
%
2020-01-26 21:05:59 UTC
%
2020-01-27 22:31:47 UTC
%
2020-02-18 02:03:56 UTC
%
2020-02-19 23:26:06 UTC
%
2020-05-23 03:57:56 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-06-02 03:58:56 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of hating women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-06-04 02:08:49 UTC
%
2020-06-15 10:54:48 UTC
%
2020-06-23 20:20:02 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of hating women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-07-02 20:10:19 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-08-09 15:52:34 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 74 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-08-30 01:46:03 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 74 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-09-13 01:38:54 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 74 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly moron (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-09-15 17:01:38 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 74 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-09-20 18:25:19 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 74 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-10-25 20:23:17 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of hating women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 74 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2020-10-25 20:43:07 UTC
he said my name , he said my name
Janithor
2020-10-25 20:45:20 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by %
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups
share many things in common. For example, apropos to the
topic of hating women, one, both groups are teeming with
grotesque, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when
offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship
with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270
pound, 74 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense
hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another
ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way
that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent"
[sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for
when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in
decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'.
"Jajaja!"
he said my name , he said my name
OK I get it, I should have left him alone. Now I'm getting pissed at
you for replying to him, I completely forgot he's out there. At least
he doesn't morph like David.
The Right And The Powerful
JANITHOR JANITHOR JANITHOR!
%
replying to him , ha , i never said a word to him
Janithor
Do you think he sees much action at the orgies he frequently attends?
%
2020-10-25 21:15:03 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
it's what i spend my whole day thinking about
Janithor
2020-10-25 21:25:13 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
lol
%
2020-10-25 22:49:33 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
[...]
no really i'm working on this very issue with my shrink right now ,
i'm learning the tools how to not look when there's nothing to see
Janithor
2020-10-25 22:58:08 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
I accepted a long time ago that I have no life.
%
2020-10-25 23:04:44 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
if i did that i wouldn't have one not that every night is rock n roll
Skeeter
2020-10-25 21:21:41 UTC
Is this dip shit still begging for attention?
%
2020-10-25 22:47:06 UTC
it's called a resurrection it's when a boner rises twice
%
2020-10-25 20:47:32 UTC
%
2020-10-25 20:58:05 UTC
%
2020-10-25 21:06:32 UTC
%
2020-10-25 21:18:54 UTC
%
2020-10-26 00:17:55 UTC
%
2020-11-02 04:20:49 UTC
%
2020-11-08 01:43:10 UTC
%
2020-11-09 22:53:46 UTC
%
2020-11-10 18:49:19 UTC
%
2020-12-14 04:13:48 UTC
%
2020-12-21 03:17:11 UTC
%
2021-01-04 02:46:21 UTC
%
2021-01-07 06:28:49 UTC
%
2021-03-17 15:01:50 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 74 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-03-22 00:55:23 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of hating women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 74 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-04-21 02:17:55 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, almost 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-05-04 02:49:46 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of hating women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, almost 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-05-15 23:02:51 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of hating women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, almost 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-06-01 21:53:29 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-06-06 17:32:22 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was that of their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-06-14 03:42:36 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, senile, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was that of their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-06-14 02:56:21 UTC
decades , LOL , decades , you've never seen one at all
%
2021-06-14 04:00:17 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, senile, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was that of their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-06-21 03:32:50 UTC
%
2021-06-22 00:18:17 UTC
%
2021-07-03 00:29:20 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque-looking, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, senile, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was that of their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-07-03 01:29:26 UTC
there's no one named percent in this news group oh my sad little son
%
2021-07-03 01:38:06 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous-looking, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, senile, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was that of their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-07-03 03:03:54 UTC
Post by %
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous-looking, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, senile, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was that of their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
there's no one named percent in this group ,
no wonder your dad dumped you , you're stupid
%
2021-07-03 03:29:00 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque-looking, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, senile, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic] (as in ***@gmail.com), "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was that of their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-07-05 19:46:51 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous-looking, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, senile, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic] (as in ***@gmail.com), "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was that of their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
%
2021-07-14 23:39:03 UTC
%
2021-07-15 01:02:54 UTC
hey , look who it is , its needle point head
%
2021-07-15 01:03:30 UTC
slunky told me to say , hi needle point head
Checkmate
2021-07-15 20:50:22 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by %
slunky told me to say , hi needle point head
This guy sounds like a cock gobbler who still can't get over Trump.
Probably because Obiden is so fucking retarded and has a crackhead idiot
for a son.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2021

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Footloose!

"I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed..." --Vallor

May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2021-07-15 01:04:56 UTC
i'm glad you include yourself it these
%
2021-07-15 01:08:57 UTC
%
2021-07-15 01:16:22 UTC
i'm glad you include yourself
%
2021-07-15 01:26:56 UTC
%
2021-07-15 02:03:05 UTC
see he admits he accuses himself

%
2021-07-15 02:47:00 UTC
%
2021-07-15 02:53:55 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with hideous-looking, repulsive losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E [sic] kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, senile, 75 YEAR OLD orange-dyed criminal blob's own intense hatred of women, and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly cretin (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way that they do. Just ask little Anton, The Great Canadian "Persent" [sic] (as in per...fect.com), "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." Except for when they look in a mirror, they haven't seen a pussy in decades, and that was that of their inbred, retarded mommies'. "Jajaja!"
you said this already
%
2021-07-15 03:33:24 UTC
%