WHY MOST "INCELS" ARE TRUMP THE HUMP ASSHOLE-LICKING CONTARDS
2019-09-22 02:31:56 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to this topic, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-09-22 04:34:22 UTC
"Jajaja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
%
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-09-26 23:27:13 UTC
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-09-30 04:35:03 UTC
So very true.
%
2019-10-01 01:04:39 UTC
Grotesque, feeble, socially-awkward little losers. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janithor
2019-10-01 01:36:38 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Not studly 66-yr-old vagina lovers like you, that's for sure!
%
you know it's gerk , right
Janithor
that would be beyond sad
%
yea well
%
2019-10-01 03:08:29 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Very true, little loser. LIFE-1 TRILLION, lying little "Thor" (smirk)-0.0.
%
2020-03-07 05:30:08 UTC
%
2020-03-08 01:10:53 UTC
%
2020-03-24 03:46:32 UTC
Because, quite simply, these two bitter, psychotic groups share many things in common. For example, apropos to the topic of despising women, one, both groups are teeming with grotesque, disgusting losers who can't get laid even when offering to pay for it, so they feel a Y-U-G-E kinship with each other. And two, they (incels) love the fat, 270 pound, orange-dyed criminal blob's own hatred of women; and they can relate B-I-G-L-Y to another ugly retard (Trump The Hump) who looks similar to the way they do. Just ask little Anton, Canadian "Persent" [sic], "Gregory," "Checkmate" and "Janithor." LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grotesque, feeble, socially-awkward little losers. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2020-03-28 20:53:03 UTC
%
2019-10-08 23:58:48 UTC