HAVE YOU EVER KICKED
2024-02-11 02:26:42 UTC
.

the leg on the coffee table
Creon
2024-02-11 03:38:29 UTC
.
the leg on the coffee table
Yes, back when our coffee table had legs.
-c
Lane Larson
2024-02-11 05:32:47 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by %
.
the leg on the coffee table
Yes, back when our coffee table had legs.
Did you kick them all off?

We broke a table and then my homicidal roommate moved in. I was laconic
when he discovered the table leg I had hidden at the end of his bed.
It's not like I can jump up and say, "Hey, that's mine!" He didn't kill
me but we had one fight. He apologized and then started up hostilities
again in a different way thus I moved out to where it's quieter.
%
no you didn't
Creon
2024-02-11 05:50:08 UTC
Post by Lane Larson
Post by Creon
Post by %
.
the leg on the coffee table
Yes, back when our coffee table had legs.
Did you kick them all off?
Nah. Got a coffee table without legs: It's a shaped oak
root ball holding up a glass top. That one, your shin
hits the glass before you stub your toe on the wood.
Post by Lane Larson
We broke a table and then my homicidal roommate moved in. I was laconic
when he discovered the table leg I had hidden at the end of his bed.
It's not like I can jump up and say, "Hey, that's mine!" He didn't kill
me but we had one fight. He apologized and then started up hostilities
again in a different way thus I moved out to where it's quieter.
Coffee tables: bastions of domestic tranquility, or starters
of gangland wars?
-c
Sn!pe
2024-02-11 14:40:16 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by Lane Larson
Post by Creon
.
Post by Lane Larson
We broke a table and then my homicidal roommate moved in. I was laconic
when he discovered the table leg I had hidden at the end of his bed.
It's not like I can jump up and say, "Hey, that's mine!" He didn't kill
me but we had one fight. He apologized and then started up hostilities
again in a different way thus I moved out to where it's quieter.
Coffee tables: bastions of domestic tranquility, or starters
of gangland wars?
The coffee tables themselves are innocents pressed into service by those
who place things upon them. What coffee table books do you have, boys
and girls? Are they pretty photos of wildlife, flowers or art? Perhaps
they're exploded diagrams of complicated machines such as nuclear
submarines or robots. They might even be seditious tracts designed to
foment riotous insurrections.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon says:
The first duty of government is defence of the realm.
%
2024-02-11 19:41:04 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Creon
Post by Lane Larson
Post by Creon
.
Post by Lane Larson
We broke a table and then my homicidal roommate moved in. I was laconic
when he discovered the table leg I had hidden at the end of his bed.
It's not like I can jump up and say, "Hey, that's mine!" He didn't kill
me but we had one fight. He apologized and then started up hostilities
again in a different way thus I moved out to where it's quieter.
Coffee tables: bastions of domestic tranquility, or starters
of gangland wars?
The coffee tables themselves are innocents pressed into service by those
who place things upon them. What coffee table books do you have, boys
and girls? Are they pretty photos of wildlife, flowers or art? Perhaps
they're exploded diagrams of complicated machines such as nuclear
submarines or robots. They might even be seditious tracts designed to
foment riotous insurrections.
right now it's electronics parts