Hey FNVW
Janithor
2019-11-05 04:12:09 UTC
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AUK Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2015
AUK co-winner, Ministry of Circle Jerks, January 2012
%
2019-11-05 04:13:56 UTC
Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
i gave you an award and you didn't even take it
Janithor
2019-11-05 04:41:27 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
i gave you an award and you didn't even take it
I'll take everything I can get, what was it?
%
2019-11-05 05:11:22 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
i don't remember now it was only important to you
Checkmate
2019-11-05 18:11:11 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qpquho$v9r$***@news.albasani.net>, ***@comcast.net
says...
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
i gave you an award and you didn't even take it
I'll take everything I can get, what was it?
Maybe it was the "I like to beg for meaningless awards and then don't even take
them" award.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
%
2019-11-05 18:42:50 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
i gave you an award and you didn't even take it
I'll take everything I can get, what was it?
Maybe it was the "I like to beg for meaningless awards and then don't even take
them" award.
it was something along those lines ,
maybe the every award ever offered award
Checkmate
2019-11-05 18:09:31 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qpqsqq$obh$***@news.albasani.net>, ***@comcast.net
says...
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

%
2019-11-05 18:41:38 UTC
see how he is
Covfefe!
2019-11-05 20:31:54 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
see how he is
I had such hope for him...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Janithor
2019-11-05 20:39:32 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
see how he is
I had such hope for him...
After all these years? I thought you were smarter than that.
--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AC Checky Yes-Indeedy Bobble-Head & Swivel-Chair Award, November, 2019
Covfefe!
2019-11-05 22:05:58 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qpsmm6$3o6$***@news.albasani.net>, ***@comcast.net
says...
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
see how he is
I had such hope for him...
After all these years? I thought you were smarter than that.
Are you getting sassy with me?

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Janithor
2019-11-05 22:08:39 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
see how he is
I had such hope for him...
After all these years? I thought you were smarter than that.
Are you getting sassy with me?
Never Checky. You know I always have your 6.
%
well i have his 7
Janithor
2019-11-05 22:38:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
see how he is
I had such hope for him...
After all these years?  I thought you were smarter than that.
Are you getting sassy with me?
Never Checky.  You know I always have your 6.
well i have his 7
Well then I'll just have to grab his 8
%
2019-11-05 22:49:33 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
x-no-archive: yes
you go right ahead there my friend and feel free to rock out with it
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-05 22:53:20 UTC
<...>
Post by Janithor
Post by %
Post by Janithor
Never Checky.  You know I always have your 6.
well i have his 7
Well then I'll just have to grab his 8
Faggot!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
vallor
2019-11-05 23:30:00 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
see how he is
I had such hope for him...
After all these years?  I thought you were smarter than that.
Are you getting sassy with me?
Never Checky.  You know I always have your 6.
well i have his 7
Well then I'll just have to grab his 8
..............NEIN!
--
-v | In other words, a person who is fanatic in
matters of religion, and clings to certain ideas
a person who has no faith at all. -Alan Watts
Janithor
2019-11-05 23:31:19 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by vallor
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
see how he is
I had such hope for him...
After all these years?  I thought you were smarter than that.
Are you getting sassy with me?
Never Checky.  You know I always have your 6.
well i have his 7
Well then I'll just have to grab his 8
..............NEIN!
Did that sound a tad ghey? I don't want to upset the homophobes here.
Janithor
2019-11-05 19:10:26 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
How rude! Try reading my sig line before you comment on it. I'm going
to have to get the Colonel to insult you.
Covfefe!
2019-11-05 20:30:44 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qpshf3$gnl$***@news.albasani.net>, ***@comcast.net
says...
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
How rude! Try reading my sig line before you comment on it. I'm going
to have to get the Colonel to insult you.
Oh, sore... NOW you slip it in and act all indignant and shit. Are you a
Democrat?

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
%
he'a a repubocrat
Janithor
2019-11-05 20:38:32 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
I gave you an award yesterday, so where IS it, you little whore?
How rude! Try reading my sig line before you comment on it. I'm going
to have to get the Colonel to insult you.
Oh, sore... NOW you slip it in and act all indignant and shit. Are you a
Democrat?
Microaggression! Racist! Homophobe! Islamophobe! Transphobe!
Violating my safe space! Wrap it up!

Libtard
2019-11-07 01:38:12 UTC
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.

OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Scooter
Back up kid, he asked for the FNVW, not you.
Janithor
2019-11-07 02:09:24 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Back up kid, he asked for the FNVW, not you.
True, but I'll take them where I can get them. My sig line is a little
stale.
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-07 17:45:12 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Back up kid, he asked for the FNVW, not you.
It doesn't matter. The awards haven't existed for a very long
time.
--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper, always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you
- Shouting George
Libtard
2019-11-08 01:02:03 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Janithor
But I still get the Looney Maroon, right?
Scooter
2019-11-08 02:14:55 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Null and void, I am the official FNVW by decree.

Janithor? Get with me and I will present you with the "libtard catch
and release award"
Libtard
2019-11-08 18:14:55 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Null and void, I am the official FNVW by decree.
Nice try, but you can't win it twice in the same month. You'll just have
to wait until December if you're desperate to have yet another one.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Scooter
2019-11-08 18:17:09 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Null and void, I am the official FNVW by decree.
Nice try, but you can't win it twice in the same month. You'll just have
to wait until December if you're desperate to have yet another one.
I don't know what all that blather means but just know I am the real
FNVW.
Libtard
2019-11-08 18:19:32 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Null and void, I am the official FNVW by decree.
Nice try, but you can't win it twice in the same month. You'll just have
to wait until December if you're desperate to have yet another one.
I don't know what all that blather means but just know I am the real
FNVW.
Repeat-foaming that won't magically make it come true, kook.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Scooter
Then stop doing it because you will never be the FNVW.
Libtard
2019-11-09 02:40:13 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
An IKYABWAI? That's all you have left?

Take your own advice, poseur.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Janithor
So where's my Looney Maroon, faker?
%
i'm racist i call people greasers
The Right And The Powerful
Brown peoples.
%
2019-11-09 03:18:50 UTC
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Libtard
[...]
sometimes but i don't see them very often ,
but i believe you should stay born what you are cause i'm racist
Janithor
At least you're not a faker.
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 08:51:20 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq58uc$815$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
He knows you're a poseur, but what is he?

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Scooter
Stomp and shout all you want but you still will never be the FNVW.
Libtard
2019-11-11 15:47:03 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
Again: Take your own advice, poseur.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Scooter
2019-11-11 18:53:38 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
No need to cry, it's just that your socks can't elect you. It's the
rules you know.
Libtard
2019-11-13 00:43:07 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
Since I don't have any socks, I don't have a problem here, but you do
to judge by how you keep having to tell yourself not to cry. :)
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Checkmate!
2019-11-13 01:32:41 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qqfjir$9id$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
You may not have any socks on your feet, but you've got at least two on your
hands.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
kensi
in here." ~Checkmate
Scooter
<blink> you been drinking again?
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 08:49:00 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq4bjk$815$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
So you're finally learning from experience?

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Libtard
2019-11-11 15:48:36 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
You bungled the threading. You mistakenly posted that reply to Scooter as a
followup to my followup to him, instead of a direct followup to him.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Scooter
Nice backpedal, tell Kensi/Nads that you need a treat.
Libtard
2019-11-13 00:44:08 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
You on acid, son? I don't see any backpedals around here except yours.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Scooter
Please point it out, I have a feeling you'll be needing it soon.
Libtard
2019-11-13 00:45:12 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
I bungled nothing, bung hole.
We all saw you. There's no point trying to deny that you mis-threaded your
followup. But there's no shame in it either -- it happens to most usenetters,
especially ones who are in the early stages of senility.

<snicker>
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Janithor
Where's my Looney Maroon, you faker?
%
oh fk
Janithor
At least I can always count on a reply from you, amigo.
Checkmate!
2019-11-13 01:34:41 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qqfjmo$9id$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
How many times do I have to tell you, TINW, Nadtard.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Scooter
2019-11-13 04:27:56 UTC
On Wed, 13 Nov 2019 00:45:12 -0000 (UTC), Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
so where's that backpedal you said you saw? Or were you just lying
again.
Janithor
2019-11-13 04:31:47 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
Notice I still don't have my Looney Maroon either. A real FNVW would be
able to give it to me. He's totally fake.

Janithor
What about my Looney Maroon?
Checkmate!
2019-11-08 06:50:34 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq2eqb$sd4$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Re-gifting of your past awards is not allowed, KooKtarD.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Libtard
2019-11-08 18:16:23 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Re-gifting of your past awards is not allowed, KooKtarD.
I don't have any past awards. I WAS once nominated for a Hammer of Thor,
but I didn't win it. I think maybe that's the one that went to kensi
instead.

<sigh> Maybe someday ...
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Scooter
Since there are no awards then you might as well drink the bleach now.
Libtard
2019-11-08 18:20:35 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Re-gifting of your past awards is not allowed, KooKtarD.
I don't have any past awards. I WAS once nominated for a Hammer of Thor,
but I didn't win it. I think maybe that's the one that went to kensi
instead.
<sigh> Maybe someday ...
Since there are no awards
Pictured above: Kook wishful thinking.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Scooter
And now the truth, there are no awards.
Libtard
2019-11-09 02:41:41 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
Do you think if you just close your eyes and repeat your fantasy
enough times, it will magically come true?

Sorry, your past public embarrassments will remain on the public
record ... forever! Bwahahahahahaha ...
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Janithor
Scooter
He is the Fake Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Janithor
Obviously.
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 08:52:50 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq5915$815$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
I can't even remember the last time I saw one of your fake ballots.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Scooter
2019-11-09 16:24:09 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
No awards. Show me documentation of these awards. Not years old AUK
stuff but your awards. You can't, you won't and I win.
%
2019-11-09 16:47:42 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
[...]
Whereas the comment is not fantasy, your question makes no sense.
Post by Libtard
Sorry, your past public embarrassments will remain on the public
record ... forever! Bwahahahahahaha ...
You tend to project a lot. Is there a specific reason for this?
you can't project the future
Nadegda
2019-11-09 21:07:31 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Sorry, your past public embarrassments will remain on the public
record ... forever! Bwahahahahahaha ...
You tend to project a lot. Is there a specific reason for this?
... says the kook sometimes known as the Lighthouse of Usenet.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-10 16:16:10 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Sorry, your past public embarrassments will remain on the public
record ... forever! Bwahahahahahaha ...
You tend to project a lot. Is there a specific reason for this?
... says the kook sometimes known as the Lighthouse of Usenet.
<snicker>
I'll bite. What does your delusional mind mean by, "the
Lighthouse of Usenet?"
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 08:50:00 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq4bli$815$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Re-gifting of your past awards is not allowed, KooKtarD.
I don't have any past awards. I WAS once nominated for a Hammer of Thor,
but I didn't win it. I think maybe that's the one that went to kensi
instead.
<sigh> Maybe someday ...
Since there are no awards
Pictured above: Kooky Nads' wishful thinking.

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Janithor

and maybe someday I'll get that Looney Maroon...<sigh>
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 08:47:50 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq4bdn$815$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Ba<SLAP>
Been a while, kook. You been slacking off! But here you go -- a Tinfoil
Sombrero for November 2019. Enjoy!
Re-gifting of your past awards is not allowed, KooKtarD.
I don't have any past awards. I WAS once nominated for a Hammer of Thor,
but I didn't win it. I think maybe that's the one that went to kensi
instead.
<sigh> Maybe someday ...
Kensi was never nominated, and it's too late now, since I abolished them and
killed AUK.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
%
i still give out lots of awards and auk is full of posts
Janithor
2019-11-07 02:07:56 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Well you're not the real FNVW but I'll still take it. Is that a go for
a Looney Maroon?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 02:30:53 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:07:56 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qpvu9s$7bf$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 5:38 PM, Libtard wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 04 Nov 2019 20:12:09 -0800, Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie of
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with that
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched tightly
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness. OK, maybe
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Well you're not the real FNVW but I'll still take it. Is that a go for
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ a Looney Maroon?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

would you like it to rain awards?

i know a guy...

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
kensi
2019-11-07 03:08:19 UTC
Post by Libtard
Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Well you're not the real FNVW<SPANK>
You better believe he is, koOky.
in here." ~Checkmate
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 04:35:10 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 05:08:19 +0200, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<***@gmail.nospam.invalid> determined that the following was
in <qq01r6$jqa$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 9:07 PM, Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 5:38 PM, Libtard wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 04 Nov 2019 20:12:09 -0800, Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie of
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with that
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched tightly
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness. OK, maybe
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Well you're not the real FNVW<SPANK>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You better believe he is, koOky.

sounds like zealotry to me.

i'm just a card-carrying socialist for 3 decades, kens.

don't mind me.

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

Checkmate!
2019-11-07 06:02:43 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq01r6$jqa$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Libtard
Got any awards for me?  I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
Well you're not the real FNVW<SPANK>
You better believe he is, koOky.
Nobody believes it, and "he" has Nads' hand up his ass.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Checkmate!
2019-11-07 02:48:21 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qpvsi4$bsi$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
You sound SO much like Nads... it's uncanny.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
kensi
2019-11-07 03:09:54 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
You sound SO much like Nads... it's uncanny.
"Sound" ...

If you are hearing voices, what or who they sound like has nothing to do
with either Libtard or Nadegda. In any event the best person to ask
about such matters would be your psychiatrist, not random internet
people.

*snicker*
in here." ~Checkmate
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 05:41:08 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 05:09:54 +0200, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<***@gmail.nospam.invalid> determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <qq01u4$jqa$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 9:48 PM, 💩! wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
[...]

to me, a card-carrying socialist for two thirds of my life, you sound like:

1) an agitprop partisan drone

2) an echo chamber SCREAMER for centrist bullshit

3) an abject liar about your professional craft

4) unable to sufficiently produce evidence to the contrary about "3)"

5) not having any position worth the time of any true socialist or democratic socialist in the USA

6) only a conservative or Libertarian would post as much "sky is falling" bullshit as "teh penultimate argooment" against climate change denial.

7) PROOVE ME RONG

<flips you off>

Janithor
2019-11-07 05:43:31 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
[...]
Puppy = 1
Paul - 0

If Paul really wants to prove he's got the chops, maybe he can explain
why Emmett apologized to you?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 05:45:10 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 21:43:31 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qq0au3$m22$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 11/6/2019 9:48 PM, 💩! wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ safety goggles when reading posts by ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 💩! In article
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <qpvsi4$bsi$***@news.mixmin.net>, ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ***@sandernistas.edu says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 04 Nov 2019 20:12:09 -0800,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Janithor wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 7) PROOVE ME RONG <flips you off> "nads" won't comment on this poast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 🐶 =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= 1 Paul - 0
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ If Paul really wants to prove he's got the chops, maybe he can explain
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ why Emmett apologized to you?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

yeah except i know that you are also zero and can prove it.

Checkmate!
2019-11-07 06:07:54 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq0au3$m22$***@news.albasani.net>, ***@comcast.net
says...
Post by Janithor
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
1) an agitprop partisan drone
2) an echo chamber SCREAMER for centrist bullshit
3) an abject liar about your professional craft
4) unable to sufficiently produce evidence to the contrary about "3)"
5) not having any position worth the time of any true socialist or democratic socialist in the USA
6) only a conservative or Libertarian would post as much "sky is falling" bullshit as "teh penultimate argooment" against climate change denial.
7) PROOVE ME RONG
<flips you off>
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
Puppy = 1
Paul - 0
If Paul really wants to prove he's got the chops, maybe he can explain
why Emmett apologized to you?
Did... did Pussy Willow just administer a multi-part SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm) to
Kensitard, and question his bona-fides?

That's worthy of an LOL...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 06:09:47 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 22:07:54 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩!
<***@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
<***@news.altopia.com>:

🐸Warning!AlwayswearANSIapprovedsafetygoggleswhenreadingpostsby
🐸💩!Inarticle<qq0au3$m22$***@news.albasani.net>,
🐸***@comcast.netsays...
🐸
🐸
🐸🐸🐸tome,acard-carryingsocialistfortwothirdsofmylife,yousound
🐸🐸🐸like:1)anagitproppartisandrone2)anechochamberSCREAMERfor
🐸🐸🐸centristbullshit3)anabjectliaraboutyourprofessionalcraft4)
🐸🐸🐸unabletosufficientlyproduceevidencetothecontraryabout"3)"5)
🐸🐸🐸nothavinganypositionworththetimeofanytruesocialistor
🐸🐸🐸democraticsocialistintheUSA6)onlyaconservativeorLibertarian
🐸🐸🐸wouldpostasmuch"skyisfalling"bullshitas"tehpenultimate
🐸🐸🐸argooment"againstclimatechangedenial.7)PROOVEMERONG<flipsyou
🐸🐸🐸off>"nads"won'tcommentonthispoast...
🐸🐸🐶=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=1Paul-0IfPaulreallywantstoprovehe'sgotthechops,
🐸🐸maybehecanexplainwhyEmmettapologizedtoyou?
🐸
🐸Did...did🐱Willowjustadministeramulti-partSPANKY-SPANKY!(tm)
🐸toKensitard,andquestionhisbona-fides?
🐸
🐸That'sworthyofanLOL...
🐸

i heard that they got one of the "free" newsserver guys in the impeachment inquiry.

whatchathinkaboutthat, sally?

Janithor
Indeed he did. I think that qualifies as a full-fledged smackdown!
Nadegda
2019-11-07 23:04:37 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
[...]
You'd best get that checked out by a doctor. Hallucinations can be a sign
of serious neurological problems.

they can also be a sign of good dope
Checkmate!
2019-11-08 06:47:44 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq27u5$ku0$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
[...]
That's *IT*? That's your most awesomess comeback???

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
vallor
2019-11-07 07:12:58 UTC
[...]
This is not inconsistent with his previous positions taken regarding the
Paul socks.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 07:16:09 UTC
On 7 Nov 2019 07:12:58 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <***@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<***@mid.individual.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 22:07:54 -0800, 💩! wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
[...]

THANK YOU.

won't be inconsistent when you are fingered as well.

vallor
2019-11-07 07:27:05 UTC
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading posts by ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 💩! In article
[...]
"Fingered"? What are you talking about?

I'm not anonymous, I'm pseudonymous.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 07:40:40 UTC
On 7 Nov 2019 07:27:05 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <***@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<***@mid.individual.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 01:16:09 -0600, 💩's Owner 🐶笛
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 🐶 =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=?UTF-8?B?PQ=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?==?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=?=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?= 1 Paul - 0 If
[...]

you're also fucking up royally thahnks to me.

HTH

Checkmate!
2019-11-07 06:11:34 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qq01u4$jqa$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
You sound SO much like Nads... it's uncanny.
"Sound" ...
If you are hearing voices, what or who they sound like has nothing to do
with either Libtard or Nadegda. In any event the best person to ask
about such matters would be your psychiatrist, not random internet
people.
*snicker*
Are you unfamiliar with the various nuances of the word "sound," as pertains to
the written word? I guess those GeD diplomas just aren't what they used to be.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-07 17:45:12 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Janithor
Got any awards for me? I'm going to vote for Trump.
Unfortunately the only cluelessness award we have is Clueless Newbie
of the Month, and whereas you are being spectacularly clueless with
that decision, it isn't n00bish cluelessness, it's eyes scrunched
tightly shut in denial of the very nature of reality cluelessness.
OK, maybe you might qualify for Looney Maroon then ...
You sound SO much like Nads... it's uncanny.
It's almost as if Nads was actually being honest when she outted
herself as Libtard.
--
The only person getting his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.