Shrinking Ozone Hole, Climate Change Are Causing Atmospheric Tug-Of-War
kensi
2020-03-27 02:20:31 UTC
The Southern Hemisphere jet stream is shifting, bringing more rain to
some places and drought to others:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/shrinking-ozone-hole-climate-change-are-causing-atmospheric-tug-of-war/
in here." ~Checkmate
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-03-27 03:48:13 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:20:31 -0400, LO AND BEHOLD; kensi
<***@gmail.nospam.invalid> determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <r5jntn$tn4$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The Southern Hemisphere jet stream is shifting, bringing more rain to
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ some places and drought to others:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/shrinking-ozone-hole-climate-
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ change-are-causing-atmospheric-tug-of-war/
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

sooo....

were you born in the late 1980's or the early 1990's?

you seem triggered by what people who remember the 80's and late 70's were dealing with for a decade while you were shitting your diaper.

we (genX-ers) had to "duck and tuck" in the hallways of the gradeschool because of the cold war.

and we couldn't even tweet or usenet about how HORRIBLE it was at the time.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Skeeter
2020-03-27 04:48:45 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 22:20:31 -0400, kensi
Post by kensi
The Southern Hemisphere jet stream is shifting, bringing more rain to
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/shrinking-ozone-hole-climate-change-are-causing-atmospheric-tug-of-war/
Here's a better one.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault
Checkmate
2020-03-27 07:23:16 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by kensi
The Southern Hemisphere jet stream is shifting, bringing more rain to
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/shrinking-ozone-hole-climate-change-are-causing-atmospheric-tug-of-war/
Here's a better one.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault
I knew that motherfucker was a rapist!
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
kensi
2020-03-27 09:26:52 UTC
Post by Skeeter
https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault
I knew that motherfucker was a rapist!
Can't say I'm surprised. Guy was already known as a creepy groper, which
is why almost every American I know favors Sanders.

No doubt he's nowhere near as bad as Trump though. Trump has what, 26
victims who have come forward? Or was it even more?
in here." ~Checkmate
Skeeter
2020-03-27 14:21:01 UTC
Post by Skeeter
https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault
I knew that motherfucker was a rapist!
Can't say I'm surprised. Guy was already known as a creepy groper, which
is why almost every American I know favors Sanders.
You must not know many Americans then.
Still all blah blah and no proof.
benj
2020-03-27 19:04:59 UTC
Post by Skeeter
https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault
I knew that motherfucker was a rapist!
Can't say I'm surprised. Guy was already known as a creepy groper, which
is why almost every American I know favors Sanders.
No doubt he's nowhere near as bad as Trump though. Trump has what, 26
victims who have come forward? Or was it even more?
Oh sure, no doubt you'd favor 100 million dead over a mere hair-sniffer.
"kensi" you are such an evil creep. (stupid too)

<snicker>
unknown
2020-03-27 20:56:06 UTC
Post by kensi
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020, Skeeter put forth the following
Post by Skeeter
https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault
I knew that motherfucker was a rapist!
Can't say I'm surprised. Guy was already known as a creepy groper, which
is why almost every American I know favors Sanders.
No doubt he's nowhere near as bad as Trump though. Trump has what, 26
victims who have come forward? Or was it even more?
You sound bitter because you are too skanky for
anybody two want to grab your pussy.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
benj
2020-03-27 21:08:01 UTC
Post by Skeeter
https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault
I knew that motherfucker was a rapist!
Can't say I'm surprised. Guy was already known as a creepy groper, which
is why almost every American I know favors Sanders.
No doubt he's nowhere near as bad as Trump though. Trump has what, 26
victims who have come forward? Or was it even more?
You sound bitter because you are too skanky for
anybody two want to grab your pussy.
"Kensi" only allows those who identify with female to grab her.
Hey "Kensi" I think I'm really a female! How about it? Don't worry I'll
certainly be wearing rubber gloves and full PPE.

<snicker>
%
admire me
Checkmate
2020-03-29 07:51:30 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Skeeter
https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault
I knew that motherfucker was a rapist!
Can't say I'm surprised. Guy was already known as a creepy groper, which
is why almost every American I know favors Sanders.
No doubt he's nowhere near as bad as Trump though. Trump has what, 26
victims who have come forward? Or was it even more?
You sound bitter because you are too skanky for
anybody two want to grab your pussy.
It probably has a handle.
--
Checkmate ®