Remember the mysterious vaping deaths???
Add Reply
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 02:58:27 UTC
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/lung-vaping-disease-now-called-evali#A-new-type-of-lung-injury-

Could it be that the vaping deaths were really the initial cases
of COVID-19 that were misdiagnosed because nobody know
what the SARS-Cov-2 virus was?
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 03:10:02 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/lung-vaping-disease-now-called-evali#A-new-type-of-lung-injury-
Could it be that the vaping deaths were really the initial cases
of COVID-19 that were misdiagnosed because nobody know
what the SARS-Cov-2 virus was?
How de we know that the vaping liquids which were mostly
from China weren't purposely infected with the SARS-CoV-2
virus? Biological warfare from the ChiComs? And, some sloppy
son of a bitch working in the Wuhan lab carelessly unleashed it
on the Chinese. Will a study be done that attempts to correlate
vaping lung disease with SARS-CoV-2 now that we know what
it is?

It is my belief that the latency period of the SARS-CoV-2 virus
where it can be asymptomatically spread is a month or more.
This is a designed biological weapon, folks. Just now there
is an outbreak on a US warship. How long will it be before our
military men and women are put out of commission. Close contact
is the nature of the military. There is zero social distancing.

Think about it, peeps!