CONFIRMED Emmett will be spending Thanksgiving at The daily bread
2014-11-23 04:26:02 UTC
Checkmate!
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
---
You sure told HIM!

KotAGoR XXXIV
AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012
co-winner, Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook,
Line & Sinker award, May 2001
2014-11-23 04:42:44 UTC
Checkmate!
x-no-archive: yes
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Thank you so much for that very important breaking news. You know, of
all the things I have to deal with in my life, that was the first thing
I thought about when I woke up today: what will Emmett be doing this
Thanksgiving. I'm glad you clarified that for us, thank you. Do you
think you could follow him there and maybe get another picture of the
backside of his pants?
I think it was a couple Thanksgivings ago when Emmett was telling people
he hoped their families died on Thanksgiving day. That just seemed
totally out of the Thanksgiving spirit to me.

Ms. Kitty
Sadly, I remember that also.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-11-23 17:59:43 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Thank you so much for that very important breaking news. You know, of
all the things I have to deal with in my life, that was the first thing
I thought about when I woke up today: what will Emmett be doing this
Thanksgiving. I'm glad you clarified that for us, thank you. Do you
think you could follow him there and maybe get another picture of the
backside of his pants?
I think it was a couple Thanksgivings ago when Emmett was telling people
he hoped their families died on Thanksgiving day. That just seemed
totally out of the Thanksgiving spirit to me.
Sadly, I remember that also.
Sadly, you continue to kiss Checkmate's dumbass liberal backside.

Try to keep in mind how Checkmate's a total hypocrite. He regularly
calls our RNVWe "the dead guy" and wishes real death on him aside
from his FAKE UDP. How many times does Checkmate have to call you
a potty-mouthed slut before you wake up and kick him to the curb?
Sir Gregory
Ms. Kitty
2014-11-25 22:50:30 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
What's this "our RNWE" ? Fakey means absolutely nothing to me. He has lied
repeatedly about everyone here. I hope emma sues him and takes over his
real estate empire, not to mention his fake wife and kids.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-11-26 01:20:43 UTC
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
You and Checkmate just don't get it. Our esteemed FNVWe calls
almost everybody names. That's what he does and I think he
does it particularly well. He's creative. If he has a fault
it's that he's a little too redundant. He'd be better off
posting less and considering that quality trumps quantity.

At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
Sir Gregory
Lamey
he's a google sniffing copy/paste kook.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2014-11-26 02:14:26 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Wrong assumption, dude. In the past, there have been
those who accused the FNVWe of copy/pasting from
the Internets but, when challenged for proof, none
was ever forthcoming. If a Google search cannot
come up with a match for a string from one of the
FNVWe's many erudite diatribes then that's proof he
is the originator of them. Give credit where credit
us due.
Sir Gregory
%
you weren't due
Lamey
2014-11-26 05:38:06 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
He has yet to provide proof of anything, just misquoted mids and "his"
version of things.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-11-26 06:49:26 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking Scam-Running Drug-Dealing
Wife-Beating Child-Endangering Tax-Evading Unemployable Racist
High-School-Dropout Drug-Addled Alcoholic Pissbum (aka Tony Ray
Rawlings, aka Anton Ray Eaks of Canon City, CO), socked up as Lamey,
On Tue, 25 Nov 2014 20:20:43 -0500, "Sir Gargles Balls,
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
You and Checkmate just don't get it. Our esteemed FNVWe calls
almost everybody names. That's what he does and I think he
does it particularly well. He's creative. If he has a fault
it's that he's a little too redundant. He'd be better off
posting less and considering that quality trumps quantity.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
he's a google sniffing copy/paste kook.
Google says, "Proof, Kook? No proof? You're a lying pissbum."

<snicker>
--
Proof that Lamey is Anton Ray Eaks:

Just say no to drugs and alcohol, kids!
http://bayimg.com/PaPeeaaFn <--- LOL!
http://bayimg.com/JakEhaAFL <--- LOL!

It's Howdy Doody Time!:
http://bayimg.com/hApflaafn <--- LOL!

Unit 66. Trailer Trash Tony is a single-wide pissbum! Bwahahahaaa!

Can you prove this single wide trailer thing? Or is it
just another attempt to try and "act" better than me? LOL
Yeah, I can now prove "this single wide trailer thing", Trailer Trash
Tony. Which by your own admission makes me better than you. LOL

So I was right about everything I wrote about you... which makes you a
pissbum, Pissbum. LOL

http://coloradovoters.info/0005/59023.html
Anton Ray Eaks was born in 1953 and he registered to vote, giving his
address as 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66, FAIRPLAY, PARK COUNTY, COLORADO
80440. His telephone number is 1-719-477-3574. His voting status is:
Active. He is unaffiliated.
VOTER_ID: 559023
COUNTY_CODE: 47
COUNTY: Park
LAST_NAME: EAKS
FIRST_NAME: ANTON
MIDDLE_NAME: RAY
VOTER_NAME: EAKS, ANTON RAY
STATUS_CODE: A
PRECINCT_NAME: 5026047001
ADDRESS_LIBRARY_ID: 4553
HOUSE_NUM: 21980
STREET_NAME: HWY 285
UNIT_TYPE: UNIT
UNIT_NUM: 66
RESIDENTIAL_ADDRESS: 21980 HWY 285 UNIT 66
RESIDENTIAL_CITY: FAIRPLAY
RESIDENTIAL_STATE: CO
RESIDENTIAL_ZIP_CODE: 80440
EFFECTIVE_DATE: 07/31/2012
REGISTRATION_DATE: 07/31/2012
STATUS: Active
BIRTH_YEAR: 1953
CONFIDENTIAL: NO
GENDER: Male
PRECINCT: 5026047001
SPLIT: 001.017
VOTER_STATUS_ID: 1
PARTY: UAF
PARTY_AFFILIATION_DATE: 10/31/2001
PHONE_NUM: 719-477-3574
MAILING_ADDRESS_1: PO BOX 473
MAILING_CITY: FAIRPLAY
MAILING_STATE: CO
MAILING_ZIP_CODE: 80440
MAILING_ZIP_PLUS: 0473
MAILING_COUNTRY: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
PERMANENT_MAIL_IN_VOTER: Yes

NOTE: That phone number is the Alcoholics Anonymous hot-line at South
Park Christian Chapel:
921 Castello Ave.
Fairplay, CO

Trailer Trash Tony is *such* a drunkard that when he registered to
vote, he put down the AA DrunkieLine as his phone number! LOL

A map of the gravel quarry / junkyard / trailer park where Trailer
Trash Tony rented his shitty single-wide trailer for only $675 / month
(and still couldn't pay the rent, and got evicted! LOL):
https://www.google.com/maps/place/21980+Hwy+285+%2366,+Fairplay,+CO+80440/@39.2157874,-105.9922529,346m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x876ae8155a400885:0xfb9ff5490348163d

Unit 66:
This is a 3 bd/2ba single-wide trailer.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.318572058245476.1073741834.131803693588981&type=1&_fb_noscript=1

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm)

<snicker>

Lamey the alcoholic wife-beating outer-filthing drug-addict:

Pissbum groveled. LOL
Pissbum lost. LOL!

Cowardly Pissbum gets caught in lie after lie. LOL!

Lamey the forger, busted and scrambling for cover like a coward:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/RE_35HZp8qAJ
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/2oWKmfnSPEA/-RZxQp6TAe4J

Trailer Trash Tony the Single-Wide Trailer-Dwelling Pissbum is driven
so insane by my truthiness that he's forced by his psychiatric
professional to take Seroquel, a strong anti-psychotic that its maker
(Astra Zeneca) only indicates for use in treating schizophrenia and
bipolar disorder:
Lamey admits he now takes Seroquel "to sleep"... it's a prescription
medication for the treatment of mania and depression associated with
bipolar disease and schizophrenia. I've driven him mad. LOL

Lamey tries to k'lame his doctor-recommended dosage is only half of
the smallest tablet Astra Zeneca produces for Seroquel:
MID: <***@4ax.com>:
"Just like seriquil, I take it for sleep at night, 12.5 mg"

I shred Pissbum Tony's lies and prove he's gone batty:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
2014-11-26 17:16:54 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I'll bet I know who you're talking about...

Lamey
Yup, and he's dead, he lost...LOL
Checkmate
2014-11-27 01:28:37 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I love peeing on dead guy's graves.

pandora
2014-11-27 01:35:58 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Especially vile and nasty liars.
Checkmate
2014-11-27 18:21:51 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by pandora
Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
They're my favorites!

2014-11-27 18:31:22 UTC
I love peeing on . . . guy's. . .
Indeed! The FNVWe doesn't lie.

Ms. Kitty
2014-11-26 05:26:42 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
Fakey's not anything, much less a fnvw. I don't have time for the wall of
text and answering posts that have >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> right before them.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
To each his own. You are retired with nothing to do. OTH, I recently took 2
jobs and still going to school. (Finals coming up) Not to mention my
business.

Poor emma. I guess I should be saying poor Ms. Kitty, because I don't get
to play like a child all day like emma.
Checkmate
2014-11-26 17:20:21 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
To each his own. You are retired with nothing to do. OTH, I recently took 2
jobs and still going to school. (Finals coming up) Not to mention my
business.
Poor emma. I guess I should be saying poor Ms. Kitty, because I don't get
to play like a child all day like emma.
What's a trip to Disney World cost these days? I'll bet it's around
$100... must be nice to be retired without ever having done a
significant amount of work.

Lamey
I bet 100 wouldn't get you in the gate.
buZZard
2014-11-26 21:18:28 UTC
You'd have to borrow it, Tony! LOL
%
it's 80 bucks to park the car
Lamey
i take the bus
%
2014-11-26 23:35:10 UTC
Post by Lamey
Post by %
On Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:20:21 -0800, Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
there's no dysney in canada so i don't go
Lamey
I could send tinkerbell to pick you up.
%
2014-11-26 23:51:27 UTC
Post by Lamey
Post by %
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate!
tinker this
Checkmate
2014-11-27 01:30:58 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
To each his own. You are retired with nothing to do. OTH, I
recently took 2 jobs and still going to school. (Finals coming up)
Not to mention my business.
Poor emma. I guess I should be saying poor Ms. Kitty, because I
don't get to play like a child all day like emma.
What's a trip to Disney World cost these days? I'll bet it's
around $100... must be nice to be retired without ever having done
a significant amount of work.
I bet 100 wouldn't get you in the gate.
it's 80 bucks to park the car
i take the bus
there's no dysney in canada so i don't go
I could send tinkerbell to pick you up.
If you could get him off his bote.

there goes a fly over near everyone
Checkmate
2014-11-27 18:22:51 UTC
Post by Lamey
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I thought that was a pretty good won.

2014-11-27 01:30:18 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Lamey
Post by %
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
At any rate, what other subscriber can you read in here who
actually has a vocabulary of over a thousand words? View
him as entertainment. Free entertainment at that. Has
everybody forgotten that old sticks and stones saying?
To each his own. You are retired with nothing to do. OTH, I
recently took 2 jobs and still going to school. (Finals coming up)
Not to mention my business.
Poor emma. I guess I should be saying poor Ms. Kitty, because I
don't get to play like a child all day like emma.
What's a trip to Disney World cost these days? I'll bet it's around
$100... must be nice to be retired without ever having done a
significant amount of work.
I bet 100 wouldn't get you in the gate.
it's 80 bucks to park the car
i take the bus
I hate to think what it costs to park the bus.

buZZard
2014-11-27 01:51:47 UTC
Post by Lamey
i take the bus
Stop licking teh windows, Tony! LOL
%
2014-11-27 03:22:04 UTC
stop wishing it was you instead , poindexter
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2014-11-27 04:35:01 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
On 11/26/2014 6:21 PM, Trailer Trash Tony the Law-Breaking
Post by Lamey
i take the bus
Stop licking teh windows, Tony! LOL
Trailer Trash Tony rides the short bus. He admitted it. His own words.
LOL!

2014-11-27 04:48:38 UTC
.

it's old junk i know cause i started it , leave in in encino
Checkmate
2014-11-26 17:16:04 UTC
Checkmate!
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms. Kitty
Post by Checkmate
[...]
...and all those little green and red plastic houses and hotels!

Janithor
Agreed, that's a tad un-Thanksgivinglike.
Ms. Kitty
2014-11-23 05:04:10 UTC
Checkmate!
That is 100% confirmed from three people that I shall not name.
Kari's family does not want him around.
Nice lie fuckface.
---
protection is active.