Find Single Mom for Sex | Divorced Women Looking Men | Girls for Dating
Add Reply
b***@gmail.com
2019-07-28 13:42:16 UTC
I wanna get to work any sexy femels
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 02:17:28 UTC
Hi, i like to spend time with you because i dont have friends i am 23 year old you can help me we will meet and enjoy the life hope you show intredt.
b***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 18:29:44 UTC
I am interested
d***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 06:00:14 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I was in a very abusive relationship for 5 years and am looking for a kind, generous man to reaffirm my faith in the opposite sex. Enough time has passed that I feel ready to start a new chapter in my life with the right man. I would like a fresh start with a well-established man. If he has children, I welcome that fully. Intelligence is very important to me. I would like a partner that challenges me inillectually that I can have a REAL conversation with.

Lindsey
From Chandler, Oklahoma, United States
37 y.o. woman seeking man 33-50
j***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 08:08:51 UTC
Surenarayan I want a divorce single woman for long tearm relationship
c***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 10:38:24 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
fun happy sweet guy honest loyal and treats women like a princess and an equal
Tim
From Jackson, Wyoming, United States
39 y.o. man seeking woman 18-50
s***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 13:44:39 UTC
I hope you are a romantic and humorous man, so that I can immerse myself in happiness and happiness every day. You'd better understand some Chinese culture, like Chinese food, and even speak a few words of Chinese, so that we can communicate more easily.
I hope you will soon appear in my life!
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Im a retired United States Marine. I'm a settled man that is ready to love and be loved, sounds cheesy, but true. I want a woman that's NOT AMERICAN. American woman are so brainwashed and have so many BAD HABITS!!! I am a trustworthy, kind, honest, outgoing, tell me if your interested, I'll respond back!!
Someone to talk about my day with. Someone who can't wait to tell me about his day. The man that I can snuggle up with, and enjoy his company.

Nikki
From Auburn, Massachusetts, United States
33 y.o. woman seeking man 31-37
b***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 18:27:51 UTC
Hello
b***@gmail.com
2019-07-29 18:28:56 UTC
Hi
a***@gmail.com
2019-07-30 06:09:50 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
A few years back, I lived and worked in France and the UK, and I love meeting people of different cultures and heritages.

Kristen
From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
30 y.o. woman seeking man 31-44
e***@gmail.com
2019-07-30 10:30:19 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Young, vibrant woman who is seeking marriage and wants a great life. No drama queens or bitchy attitudes will never have me.

James
From West Burlington, Iowa, United States
49 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
a***@gmail.com
2019-07-30 13:51:02 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I’d like to meet a woman that’s honest loyal and can enjoy life no lies no BS. It woman that likes a lot of the same things I like wants to exercise and have fun take vacations just enjoy life.

Tom
From Newark, Delaware, United States
43 y.o. man seeking woman 28-36
n***@gmail.com
2019-07-30 21:01:17 UTC
Still interested.
a***@gmail.com
I like to stay fit first of all, so I am active when it comes to sports. I go to the gym often and really enjoy my jogging. But of course I am not a sports fanatic to the point of exhaustion.
a***@gmail.com
2019-07-31 09:44:36 UTC
Hey everyone,Im from Beijing,wanna find a good western guy to spend life with.
I work and live in XiCheng area. also i do music,reading,traveling,gym and so on when i have free time. I think im a good lady,easy going ,understanding,patient,caring and kind.
Maybe we can go to concerts , museums together ,go to some interesting places and enjoy good food together.
If you wanna know me better,drop me a line.Thanks.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
I like to be in a movement. Also, I can say that I am a family-oriented person. I do appreciate the time that I spend in the circle of my family.
d***@gmail.com
2019-07-31 12:54:53 UTC
Hlw, let's meet, and enjoy
c***@gmail.com
2019-07-31 22:23:06 UTC
Online talking just for fun
c***@gmail.com
2019-07-31 22:25:22 UTC
I m chandra u can mail me on
***@gmail.com
Looking for chating & nothing els.
Open minded free talkibg
c***@gmail.com
2019-07-31 23:31:03 UTC
Hi lucy hw r u?
c***@gmail.com
2019-08-01 00:48:46 UTC
I'm great down to earth it's all about action.
c***@gmail.com
2019-08-01 06:50:48 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Feeling very naughty and also very w e t, Bored alone and looking for a little fun. So if your up for some get back to me and let's enjoy ourselves,,,!!!
I would like to meet a woman who is confident. Supportive and looking to start a family. A woman who wants to travel and live a good life in the states.

Kevin
From Hanover, Virginia, United States
46 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
a***@gmail.com
I am looking for a serious honest man for a relationship that will lead to everlasting marriage. Some one who knows what he wants because I am seriously honest and simple. I will respect and make you happy for the rest of your life now. I want my partner to be understanding, loving and caring. I expect pure friendship. You should be yourself for me to know how to make you happy.
j***@gmail.com
2019-08-03 12:50:15 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Some one looking for marriage and that is faithful. Some one to have fun with thats easy going. Also must enjoy hiking and backpacking. Hispanic, Russian, Ukranian, European. Also a pothead

Brandon
From Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
34 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
m***@gmail.com
2019-08-01 13:58:28 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I'm looking for someone serious, responsible, that would be involve in family, that would protect and be involve with me. Someone looking for a formal relationship.

Irma
From Miami, Florida, United States
52 y.o. woman seeking man 55-63
%
2019-08-01 23:22:19 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I'm looking for someone serious, responsible, that would be involve in family, that would protect and be involve with me. Someone looking for a formal relationship.
Irma
From Miami, Florida, United States
52 y.o. woman seeking man 55-63
Where is Geolocation of an IP Address?

Geolocation for IP 122.170.34.122.
Hide IP with VPN

Here are the results from a few Geolocation providers. Accuracy of
geolocation data may vary from a provider to provider. Test drive
yourself, and decide on the provider that you like.
Do you have a problem with IP location lookup? Report a problem.
Is the data shown below not accurate enough? Please read geolocation
accuracy info to learn why.

Geolocation data from IP2Location (Product: DB6, updated on 2019-8-1)
IP Address
Country
Region
City
122.170.34.122
India
Gujarat
Ahmedabad
ISP
Organization
Latitude
Longitude
Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Not Available
23.0333
72.6167
Geolocation data from ipinfo.io (Product: API, real-time)
IP Address
Country
Region
City
122.170.34.122
India
Gujarat
Lal Darwaja
ISP
Organization
Latitude
Longitude
Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
ABTS-MUMBAI (airtel.in)
23.0256
72.5769
Geolocation data from DB-IP (Product: Full, 2019-7-2)
IP Address
Country
Region
City
122.170.34.122
India
Maharashtra
Mumbai (Malad West)
ISP
Organization
Latitude
Longitude
BHARTI
ABTS-MUMBAI
19.1841
72.8357
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-08 06:02:42 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I'm looking for someone serious, responsible, that would be involve in family, that would protect and be involve with me. Someone looking for a formal relationship.
Irma
From Miami, Florida, United States
52 y.o. woman seeking man 55-63
Been used, bruised,and abused! I love my kids, love to listen to music, love playing the guitar... I have lots of tattoos and plan for lots more...
Kristopher
From Lander, Wyoming, United States
39 y.o. man seeking woman 24-40
Praetor Mandrake
2019-08-08 09:52:14 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I'm looking for someone serious, responsible, that would be involve in family, that would protect and be involve with me. Someone looking for a formal relationship.
Irma
From Miami, Florida, United States
52 y.o. woman seeking man 55-63
Been used, bruised,and abused! I love my kids, love to listen to music, love playing the guitar... I have lots of tattoos and plan for lots more...
Kristopher
From Lander, Wyoming, United States
39 y.o. man seeking woman 24-40
ve got my tatgtgoo figured out. Brown is the colr of poison in Nippon.
c***@gmail.com
2019-08-02 07:08:52 UTC
27 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Noblesville, IN
I am very family oriented and I love some one special for me
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.checkmate/sSiuJZQwJTk
i would love to meet a woman who can really make me laugh. someone who is smart, funny, sexy, responsible, faithful, trustworthy who can challenge me intellectually, supportive, nurturing, who wants more out of life but most importantly, knows how to treat a hardworking man.

Lamonte
From Louisville, Kentucky, United States
30 y.o. man seeking woman 18-35
k***@gmail.com
2019-08-02 10:42:29 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Another easygoing spirit who is positive and loves life.
I don’t have a check list of who I’d like to meet I think the timing will be right for us and we’ll just
start writing our story.
Dawn
From Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
51 y.o. woman seeking man 48-60
l***@gmail.com
2019-08-02 13:28:33 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
A strong and sensible lady who is able to make her own life to share with me. Happy and caring.
I hope the right one responds to my "hello" and we can correspond!

Dan
From New York, New York, United States
53 y.o. man seeking woman 33-52
m***@gmail.com
2019-08-03 04:33:09 UTC
Hii
m***@gmail.com
2019-08-03 04:33:31 UTC
Hello
e***@gmail.com
2019-08-03 06:01:13 UTC
very honest person, trustworthy, hard working, love people, very active lifestyle, love travelling, gym, music, movies but I work most of the time so when free love eating out ,don't drink but I don't mind if you do ,no smokers please, I'm a mother of two boys so no more kids for me just good sex lol,,, sense of humour is very important to me cause I love to laugh a lot.. NO UNDER 40's
About My Match
sense of humour, honest, love travelling, a Christian, trustworthy, clean and the rest will discuss in person.
Hlengiwe
From Coventry, United Kingdom
44 y.o. woman seeking man 40-65
My preference is to love by heart, not by man's appearance, age or whatever else... What is age? Just numbers after all. When you are writing a letter, exchanging phrase by phrase, thought by thought and suddenly something switches on inside and you feel like a small puzzle perfectly fits your picture! Sounds familiar?
b***@gmail.com
2019-08-03 22:11:43 UTC
Hi how you going
t***@gmail.com
2019-08-05 06:46:12 UTC
I'm single and I don't have any children. I'm looking to make a connection with someone who is single
I know its really hard to find a real love, one chance in a million. But I also know that somewhere in the world lives the man meant for me. Maybe you are such man, who I looking for? And maybe, you are such man, who looking for single Ukrainian girl to date here? I am searching for the man who will love and understand me and believe that happiness is possible only if the person has found his or her true love, that is why I am here. Come to me and lets have our online dates!!!!
s***@gmail.com
2019-08-05 09:17:03 UTC
Hi I'm looking for women desperate for sex and fun
d***@gmail.com
2019-08-05 13:58:11 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Adult Sex dating partner with men
I would like to meet a gorgeous girl that who doesn't really on make up to look pretty, also I would like for her to be somewhat fit someone that would work out with me as. Well and really be there for each other
l***@gmail.com
2019-08-08 12:42:57 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
I like a cheerful man that does not smoke that is 100% clean that takes alcohol little that he likes the theater .. to leave to share that be romantic honest and of good values ​​that he likes the pets and that make me the love every day and be faithful and who wants to share his life with me

Yobanina
From Key West, Florida, United States
42 y.o. woman seeking man 40-55
l***@gmail.com
2019-08-06 07:16:52 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Adult Sex dating partner with men
I am vivacious friendly and generally happy believing in who I am. I am guarded until I get know my special person then open to freely be myself.

Sharon
From Hallandale Beach, Florida, United States
58 y.o. woman seeking man 50-71
e***@gmail.com
2019-08-06 13:30:12 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I am energetic, happy, adventurist. I like to listen to music, dance and do exercise class. On the weekend I like to be outside. Going for bike rides or hikes. In the evening I like to relax with a nice supper, glass of wine and sometime watch a show or read. I am not a morning person....I like to have a tea before I am ready for the day. I love cooking and trying new foods. I have done some schooling to get better english language and my father says I am doing good. My family is important to me. I would like to have a family of my own one day. I have a big heart for animals. I speak Ukrainian and English. I was born in Ukraine but we moved to Canada for my fathers career in 2015.
Sasha
From London, Canada
30 y.o. woman seeking man 30-40
I would like to find a women like me who is easy going ,very funny and fun to be around and who likes kids and cars

Billy
From Pembine, Wisconsin, United States
44 y.o. man seeking woman 40-45
l***@gmail.com
What am I looking for on this international dating site? Sometimes words are not necessary....The description of the qualities is such a relative and general thing.... You can spend hours and days thinking over the characteristics of the perfect man for you, but just when he shows up on the horizon you understand that it is just the person you need even if he does not have the characteristics from you list. Forget the lists! Please just show up as fast as you can okay? I am waiting with our patience web date!
w***@gmail.com
2019-08-08 07:15:19 UTC
Need more fhat 10 time game hookup for 1day cal me at ***@gmail.com
p***@gmail.com
2019-08-09 05:08:27 UTC
Hii
z***@gmail.com
2019-08-09 08:53:45 UTC
I am looking for a simple man who I can be myself with - laugh as if nobody is watching, cry when I feel sad, a man whom I may love with all my heart and who will not take me for granted.
I would describe myself as a active person with a playful, humorous personality. I consider myself loyal and honest and am looking for that special woman to complete my life. I plan on moving from Florida to Colorado very soon as I have bought a property there to get back to nature and plan on building a stable and boarding horses. I enjoy motorcycle riding, jet ski's, hiking, fishing, camping, astronomy, scuba diving to name a few. I truly am a man of many interests. I also look forward to learning how to ski. My favorite sports are ice hockey and car racing.

Michael
From Boynton Beach, Florida, United States
40 y.o. man seeking woman 18-40
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-09 13:15:19 UTC
Can we meet up
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-09 13:16:54 UTC
Can we meet up
c***@gmail.com
2019-08-09 13:53:41 UTC
I am a very intense Mexican woman. I like to have fun and enjoy chats with friends. I like to cook and share Mexican food with good conversation https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Classy, Educated completely able to manage his oen affairs, emotionally and mentally stable.

Lisa
From Houston, Texas, United States
37 y.o. woman seeking man 40-65
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-10 08:00:06 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
The same as me
Loving and will stand by her man .Smart funny great sense of humor. And knows how to be a lady

Derrick
From Lufkin, Texas, United States
40 y.o. man seeking woman 30-40
j***@gmail.com
2019-08-10 13:05:03 UTC
I am looking for a simple man who I can be myself with - laugh as if nobody is watching, cry when I feel sad, a man whom I may love with all my heart and who will not take me for granted.
there are none of those here
I enjoy the nature, like fresh air and many walks. I enjoy going to the cinema, watching new movies. Art gives me inspiration and new emotions. I like travelling, like sports, music!
r***@gmail.com
2019-08-11 20:33:26 UTC
Ok I am ready
j***@gmail.com
2019-08-12 08:50:43 UTC
I am sweet, caring and always motivated. I have kindness in my heart. I have a good sense of humor and moral integrity. I am passionate and dependable. I am assertive and I know what I want. I am also appreciative honest and trustworthy. I like to take care of myself and others around me. I have a strong sense of my surroundings and am able to connect well. I am intelligent and versatile. Bring home to your mom kinda lady, yet I have a wild side only you should know about. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
I love to go out, exercise, drive my car too fast, and play my music too loud.Other than that, I like spontaneous trips, and learning about all the things I thought I knew but now realizing I had no idea about lol. I guess I’m just looking for someone who wants to be there laughing next to me. It’s a crazy world, 😉let’s be crazy together. If you’re interested say hi and I’ll see if I can give you a reason to smile.
Claude
From Columbia, South Carolina, United States
31 y.o. man seeking woman 18-21
l***@gmail.com
2019-08-13 06:15:58 UTC
Someone who is open minded, enjoys having conversation. Also enjoys having a good time and just exploring any opportunities given to them, but I also like someone who can get serious and a little stern at times https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
I am a young hispanic who is very romantic and caring. I am laid back kind of person. I would rather stay at home and watch a movie together than going to a club or bar.
I would like my man be mature, clever and thoughtful. It's very important he respects me, takes in account my opinion, appreciates my advices. It would be good if we can share our interests, discuss some interesting things, like news, TV show or new book. How great it could be to make joke of each other, play hide-and-seek, have an romantick dinner and walk before sleep, together.
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-13 09:39:07 UTC
I love a person with a good sense of humor, but someone that can be vulnerable as well. I am looking for someone that is kind, caring and patient. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
I want to be with someone who loves me as much as I love them, and isn't afraid to show it. I need somebody who will always be honest, no matter what. She also needs to be loyal and would never consider being unfaithful. I need someone who will not run when those tough times happen in our relationship and will always forgive the mistakes I might make.
I am looking for a real feelings, where a single touch or word from my beloved one, can drive me crazy. I am looking for it. I am waiting for it. I aspire to it. What can I do to make you happy? That is why the most serious for me to find man here, first to talk to him, let him know my soul, my emotions, share my thoughts and my fears.
r***@gmail.com
2019-08-13 13:39:56 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
[...]
Recently Seperated from being in a 10 yr Marriage; Family man and love children , Looking for a friendships only at first and no games ; I'm a Successful Buisness Man , retired In Realestate Mortgage Banking ,Buisness Man of the Year 2004 Published in Wall Street Journal NYC ; I'm a Honorary Accredited Doctor of Divenity PHD and have Hopes of traveling one day to meet my soul mate; Tired of waisting my years on failed relationships that don't make life beautiful; I'm a hard worker and JESUS Christ is my Lord , Christian Faith so my values speak for there self. Not interested in trashy online games. Don't waiste my time. I am VERY Romantic however Warrior mentality when protecting my family and Love

Dr. K.G
From Memphis, Tennessee, United States
42 y.o. man seeking woman 24-40
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-14 09:13:50 UTC
I am looking for man similar to me, someone special who don't have typical logic about love and life. I'm hoping for someone who is both wise and witty, and someone who knows how to recognize and take good chances in life. I look for strong, wise and witty man, real gentlemen, with strong character, the one who can make me change my mind on various topics, someone who in intelligent and has great life experience. Will I find such man on this dating site?
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-14 09:14:43 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
hello i am a young and mature 28 years old woman looking for love for a long and lasting relatiuonship with a serious man wish can leed to marriage, i am a caring compatunate woman and i want to meet with a caring and loving gentleman who is ready to setle down and start a beautiful family.
I love to laugh, explore, and learn, I am definitely on the goofy side and very loyal and caring.
m***@gmail.com
2019-08-14 13:07:48 UTC
[...]
A person with similar traits. Im looking for a friend & a lover, for life. A life partner.

Vicente
From Stockton, California, United States
47 y.o. man seeking woman 35-55
p***@gmail.com
2019-08-16 07:14:55 UTC
I have always been fascinated by human potential and spirituality. It is my life’s work to help people make dramatic transformative shifts into their inner greatness. When I am not fuelling my dreams I work part time as an event coordinator. Keeping busy keeps me on my toes. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Dear stranger, forget about other single women because on this dating site I will win your heart for sure! I am an ambitious and cheerful girl. I have fun and enjoy life. I know how to make the conversation. I am a faithful and reliable person. I always achieve my goals. I am open for new acquaintances. I am interested in learning something new. I am an honest and straightforward person. I prefer telling the truth. I like to cheer people up and to make them happier. I am a lonely girl but I want to get rid of this solitude. I believe white women dating site will give me an opportunity to meet my future husband.
c***@gmail.com
2019-08-17 07:15:45 UTC
I am a happy person...I stay around positive people..love being a mommy and a nurse..
About My Match
A man looking for a relationship..someone not into "games" I'm getting to old for that...someone who's real and doesn't bullshit around...has to love MMA that's a must..
Leighann
From Reading, Ohio, United States
31 y.o. woman seeking man 31-40
Hit Me: http://singledate.weebly.com/
I would love to meet a cute Irish man that can show me a good time but once again I will update this shortly.
Smart, attractive, fun and kind. Looking for someone that wants to start a family and will stick around to help raise the kids. Would like someone with career goals that can find a good job here to help with the bills.

Maxwell
From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
43 y.o. man seeking woman 24-35
a***@gmail.com
2019-08-17 13:28:37 UTC
I am a happy person...I stay around positive people..love being a mommy and a nurse..
About My Match
A man looking for a relationship..someone not into "games" I'm getting to old for that...someone who's real and doesn't bullshit around...has to love MMA that's a must..
Leighann
From Reading, Ohio, United States
31 y.o. woman seeking man 31-40
Hit Me: http://singledate.weebly.com/
I would love to meet a cute Irish man that can show me a good time but once again I will update this shortly.
I need a serious man who knows how to treat his beloved and cares about her. Ok, just tell me that you came to this site to find me! I'm really gentle, caring and passionate when I fall in love. I want to give a real love to my man. I think, my love, like fire, if once thoroughly kindled, is soon blown into a flame.