Find Single Mom for Sex | Divorced Women Looking Men | Girls for Dating
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-06 13:50:28 UTC
I am shy when I don't know someone but once I'm comfortable then can be a funny soul...I love the out doors and like a more simplistic life style...don't need all this technology...I love fishing never tried hunting! I enjoy growing my own organic food and eating it...lol I would rather be out side...I had my own kindling and bagged firewood company that did very well in what we call cottage country...but I couldn't keep up with the orders by year 5...doing it all alone for the most part..I'm either really quiet and laid back or to the opposite extreme loud and excited...I don't have an in between button lol.. well that's some of me in a nutshell...🙃 https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716

Jacqueline
From Barrie, Canada
49 y.o. woman seeking man 45-60
s***@gmail.com
2019-05-06 20:01:55 UTC
Hi, This is shivam, would love to chat if you are okay? +919040822865
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-07 07:32:20 UTC
Someone who is open minded, enjoys having conversation. Also enjoys having a good time and just exploring any opportunities given to them, but I also like someone who can get serious and a little stern at times https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-07 10:43:14 UTC
I'm not very big on publishing my whole life on social media but still cater to it as a way for it to show my aesthetic. I'm not a fan of online dating as romance and so called love, for me, has to be organically and naturally done. You can't force things. Been there, done that, so I actually just want to meet and make friends (Especially from Europe) because I'm planning to travel to several countries there... and it's nice to have someone that knows the area. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-07 14:03:10 UTC
I love a person with a good sense of humor, but someone that can be vulnerable as well. I am looking for someone that is kind, caring and patient. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
g***@gmail.com
2019-05-07 20:22:50 UTC
Hi I am interested in your post 7428476969 my number
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-08 07:22:37 UTC
I have always been fascinated by human potential and spirituality. It is my life’s work to help people make dramatic transformative shifts into their inner greatness. When I am not fuelling my dreams I work part time as an event coordinator. Keeping busy keeps me on my toes. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-08 12:32:28 UTC
Please do NOT contact me if you are not serious and do not adhere to the same family values as me and my family and 35 years of age is the maximum for me as I am now just 22 years old. Thank you.
What are your family values and your phone number?
Stephanie
From Sydney, Australia
24 y.o. woman seeking man 23-35
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-09 07:44:45 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Yes I am finding good heart man. Who want love care. Who want care and love sexy happy woman. And who want to build new love with future,it's me.
Adventurous, good listener. And almost the opposite of me . Loves to eat home cooked food(Jamaican), and that’s not afraid to try something different.
d***@gmail.com
2019-05-09 11:02:54 UTC
I have a good and witty sence of humour and I like to make people laugh. I am very outgoing person and I like to socialize.
Dinara
From Santa Rosa, California, United States
41 y.o. woman seeking man 40-60
l***@gmail.com
2019-05-09 13:02:29 UTC
Someone well rounded and stable . Able to laugh and have a great time in whatever they do . Not afraid to try new things . Romantic , caring and good convos all a plus +
d***@gmail.com
2019-05-09 19:06:55 UTC
Hi
b***@gmail.com
2019-05-10 08:57:49 UTC
Hi
n***@gmail.com
hello i am a young and mature 28 years old woman looking for love for a long and lasting relatiuonship with a serious man wish can leed to marriage, i am a caring compatunate woman and i want to meet with a caring and loving gentleman who is ready to setle down and start a beautiful family.
d***@gmail.com
I like memes, video games, history, men’s fashion, and finance.
n***@gmail.com
I love animals, but prefer dogs. I’d like my partner to be not only my bestie but my lover too. I’m loyal, easy going, love fishing, hiking, camping,
l***@gmail.com
A beautiful lady head to toe, inside and out. A rare person who is loyal and monogamous. A genuine person. I can love easily, because I am a loving person, but I hope she is gorgeous, sexy, and a little crazy.
t***@gmail.com
Thick,hot n ready for fun! Looking for men, women and couples to teach me!
w***@gmail.com
I am a laid back person. Don't really care for hyperactive/drama trauma types. Although, I do my best to accept people for what and/or who they are; I avoid passing judgment on others.
e***@gmail.com
I am an animal love but I do go hunting and fishing. I like the outdoors. I am on here to find someone to marry not play games.
g***@gmail.com
A woman in the same wealth class as me with the same physical traits as me like blonde hair and blue eyes, aswell as German nationality. A woman who will love me, spend time with me, loyal, who I can have a happy marriage with.
m***@gmail.com
Someone with a sense of humor and someone who not only can add something positive to my life but who can also be my partner through thick and thin
l***@gmail.com
I am sweet and down to earth. I love coffee and sports!
t***@gmail.com
I’d like to meet a kind, honest, loyal man who isn’t afraid of a commitment. I just want a best friend who will have my back and we can have fun together and someone who is playful like me
a***@gmail.com
If I think you are smart, handsome and funny, I will shower you with love, hugs and kisses and attention and space as needed. I want sex. I want to make you hard just thinking about me.
l***@gmail.com
I am easy to get a long with and pretty even tempered. I expect the same. Kids are fine. I am as low maintenance as they come. I would prefer someone who is a Christian and understands what it means to Die to Self.
d***@gmail.com
Honesty loyal patient understanding working beside me accepts me for me. Believes in a combined and forever relationship and also prefer to get to know someone who does not have drama in their life and just be confident and comfortable with life
b***@gmail.com
2019-05-17 17:05:52 UTC
Hello
r***@gmail.com
2019-05-17 21:27:48 UTC
Hello
%
2019-05-17 21:33:17 UTC
Hello
you have a funny name cochise
a***@gmail.com
The most important thing though is the chemistry we have with each other. When she looks back at me with the same love and desire that I look at her. I am hoping to find my soul mate and the person I spend the rest of my life with.
b***@gmail.com
The person I would like to meet should have children. I have two. I look for a sense of humor, intelligence, and a kind hearted gentleman. I want someone who likes adventure but can also binge on a night of Netflix. I want a good listener, someone who is honest and loyal. Someone who is active but not obsessed with fitness. You only live once...why not have some fun and enjoy life.
c***@gmail.com
A faithful, honest woman with good values. Someone who enjoys motorcycles and can share my passion for the road and the motor head lifestyle.
e***@gmail.com
I am friendly, down to earth, stubborn and determined and believe in kindness. Music is a passion of mine and I love to sing and played violin in school. I am artistic and love anything to do with art.
a***@gmail.com
I am searching for a lady that i can trust, love, live, and laugh with. She shall be intelligent, funny, honest, caring, ambitious, energetic, thoughtful, adventurous, and happy. I would like for her to b beautiful inside and out. A woman who knows what she wants in life is very attractive.
l***@gmail.com
Someone who wants to live a healthy life. Someone who is intetested in deep things, but is also playful. Someone who doesn't drink all the time. Some one who wants to stay in at least kind of good shape for life.
s***@gmail.com
I’m hard working love to stay busy and try new things. Some of the things I like to do is study, read, go out to bars, box, workout, and volunteer. My favorite type of music is heavy metal but I listen to everything.
%
well any woman can do that
vallor
2019-05-22 04:21:59 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Wimmens boxin? B. Streisand did that once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaz-5VhDRTc
-v
%
not my thing
vallor
2019-05-22 06:23:11 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by %
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]

How about this one then?

(Some Stars of the Lid)
-v
l***@gmail.com
I’m very quite, calm, and non communicapable girl. I never had serious relationship because I want to be faithful and find the only one man who can become my husband.
j***@gmail.com
I'd like to meet someone from not around here. I want to explore the world and see where it takes me. I need honesty..good conversation..i want someone that makes me a priority in there life.
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-22 18:05:53 UTC
I am single white male age 45 seeking for horny Ladies for casual SEX DATES Ladies can contact me by my mobile number 6063105532 text or call me or send me a message with you Email address at prestonchilders1974 gmail com I live in McCreary county Kentucky in Stearns Area I will be discreet with all Ladies
r***@gmail.com
2019-05-23 02:35:40 UTC
I'm interested in you
a***@gmail.com
I am looking for a life partner who is going is respect me and most be from 40 years to 75
a***@gmail.com
hello i am Ashley Graham a young and mature 32years old woman looking for love for a long and lasting relationship with a serious man which will lead to marriage, i am a caring compationnate woman and i want to meet with a caring and loving gentleman who is ready to settle down and start a beautiful family 4808002995
c***@gmail.com
I'm only seeeking guys that actuallly date my type normally.i am a single woman. I tend to be a bit alone at times. Looking for a guy that is the same way. I am not the gamer type nor do I consider myself to be a nerd, into anime or anything like that.
j***@gmail.com
I'm trying to find a fun and exciting time with captivating people. You only live once! I am open minded, caring, affectionate, silly, goofy, active and trust worthy! I am me! Let us swap cell # and pics. I cant wait to get together with someone :) (623) 850-3082
s***@gmail.com
I describe myself as sluty, freaky and humourous. My outlook on life is ambitious, optimistic and unconventional and my goals are money, money and money. I like to hang out with entreprenuers, professionals or intellectuals and enjoy eating asian food. I prefer to listen to dance/disco, rap/hip hop and jazz music. My main hobbies include photography, reading and tv/movies and my favourite sports are martial arts, skating and wrestling.
r***@gmail.com
2019-05-24 09:01:07 UTC
Hi, I am m interested with u
j***@gmail.com
2019-05-24 12:27:08 UTC
I am in a relationship and am an extreme nympho. I love rock hard bodies https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 05:15:19 UTC
attractive, fun, 5'3, adventurous, submissive,girly girl freaky, very sexual https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 09:24:15 UTC
Hi. Im a 22 yeaar old, disease free, white feemale looking for discreet fuun. I do host,.Looking for someone disease free and discreet. If interested let meee know https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
r***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 12:26:33 UTC
Deanna From Severn, Maryland, United States 40 y.o. woman seeking man 30-50 https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 14:01:34 UTC
Mexican getting what I need at home. Hoping to find a guy in the same situation. No strings. No drama ..... Just safe discreet fun. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
k***@gmail.com
2019-05-27 09:21:54 UTC
I like to travel and experience different cultures.
If you are looking for a model, interested in superfluous things, that is not me. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
j***@gmail.com
2019-05-27 13:26:22 UTC
I’m 29 Hispanic and looking for a female or couple fwb.relationship status does not matter. Send me a message if your interested and want more info https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
l***@gmail.com
2019-05-28 08:31:00 UTC
I have positive outlook on life and feel happy when I do everything with passion - live, work, love...
Checkmate
2019-05-28 08:46:28 UTC
Checkmate! In article <5bd2f3d6-46f0-468d-b3da-f4d9c2fa6c39
@googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com says...
Post by l***@gmail.com
I have positive outlook on life and feel happy when I do everything with passion - live, work, love...
Well, that's just swell...