Find Single Mom for Sex | Divorced Women Looking Men | Girls for Dating
Add Reply
Ashley M Addison
2018-05-12 11:42:28 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.

Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.

https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716

Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 11:45:30 UTC
27 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Noblesville, IN
I am very family oriented and I love some one special for me
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 09:39:56 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
27 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Noblesville, IN
I am very family oriented and I love some one special for me
Personals · Grand Junction, CO
Hi My name is Mark. I am here so we can have a fucktastic time together. I will make your pussy erupt like a volcano. The ex
Ellen Schloss
2018-05-16 11:22:35 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by j***@gmail.com
27 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Noblesville, IN
I am very family oriented and I love some one special for me
Personals · Grand Junction, CO
Hi My name is Mark. I am here so we can have a fucktastic time together. I will make your pussy erupt like a volcano. The ex
Women Seek Men · Los Angeles, CA
I am yo and live in Baton Rouge. I am single skinny and have blonde hair and blue eyes..
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
OMGAWD! A NIGGER WITH BLONDE HAIR!!
Checkmate
2018-05-16 17:57:03 UTC
Checkmate! In article <98445677-b9e3-4a4b-a064-69ff1dec0ea8
@googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com says...
Post by Ellen Schloss
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by j***@gmail.com
27 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Noblesville, IN
I am very family oriented and I love some one special for me
Personals · Grand Junction, CO
Hi My name is Mark. I am here so we can have a fucktastic time together. I will make your pussy erupt like a volcano. The ex
Women Seek Men · Los Angeles, CA
I am yo and live in Baton Rouge. I am single skinny and have blonde hair and blue eyes..
How much crack do you use?

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

Mark, likes to perform felacio on a women, but what he doesn't know it most women find men don't have a clue about it.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I just got that from my local porn shop, "How to Fellatio Hot Babes."
Mr On!on
2018-05-16 19:06:29 UTC
Post by Peace
Mark, likes to perform felacio on a women, but what he doesn't know
it most women find men don't have a clue about it.
Gerg knows about fellatio.
Real men know about cunnilingus.
--
\|/
(((Ï))) U+97F1

Wearing an On!on on his belt, which was the style at the time.
Checkmate
2018-05-16 19:21:26 UTC
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Peace
Mark, likes to perform felacio on a women, but what he doesn't know
it most women find men don't have a clue about it.
Gerg knows about fellatio.
Real men know about cunnilingus.
I think it would be impossible to perform fellatio on a woman, unless it
was a "woman" as defined by Gweggles. I'm a cunnilingual man myself.
Does that make me bilingual?

Post by Mr On!on
Post by Peace
Mark, likes to perform felacio on a women, but what he doesn't know
it most women find men don't have a clue about it.
Gerg knows about fellatio.
Real men know about cunnilingus.
I think it would be impossible to perform fellatio on a woman, unless it
was a "woman" as defined by Gweggles. I'm a cunnilingual man myself.
Does that make me bilingual?
Paleface speaks with forked tongue.
--
\|/

%
but who namnes their kid lingual
Checkmate

Post by Mr On!on
Post by Peace
Mark, likes to perform felacio on a women, but what he doesn't know
it most women find men don't have a clue about it.
Gerg knows about fellatio.
Real men know about cunnilingus.
You mammy gimme good head.
LOL
Mr On!on
knob of butter
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-05-17 16:34:48 UTC
Post by Mr On!on
Post by Peace
Mark, likes to perform felacio on a women, but what he doesn't know
it most women find men don't have a clue about it.
Gerg knows about fellatio.
Real men know about cunnilingus.
BINGO! It's amazing how people don't know
the correct word.

LOL!
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
Peace
2018-05-16 13:59:37 UTC
This ad is a fail, because no one wants to talk about families when they are banging another man's wife.
r***@gmail.com
2018-07-02 08:48:10 UTC
I am looking for a safe and sane individual who takes pleasure in pleasing a woman, who is respectful as much as he is a good conversationalist and good company. I am looking for someone who is whole-heartedly devoted to me and gives me his full attention and time whenever I want. A submissive streak might be useful to fulfill the requirements.
s***@gmail.com
2018-07-20 13:05:26 UTC
a man who is looking for a real woman not a perfect woman. someone who I can get better with. Loyal, respectful, intelligent and hardworking.
manitouanne
2018-05-12 11:46:28 UTC
28 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Plano, TX
Looking to meet someone and get to know him.....
c***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 10:07:15 UTC
Post by manitouanne
28 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Plano, TX
Looking to meet someone and get to know him.....
70 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Ruidoso, NM
Tired of the same old dating and personals. I am a no BS; mature man; open to different ideas
Peace
2018-05-16 14:12:19 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
Post by manitouanne
28 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Plano, TX
Looking to meet someone and get to know him.....
70 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Ruidoso, NM
Tired of the same old dating and personals. I am a no BS; mature man; open to different ideas
An opinionated, bully, who likes he hear himself talk.
fail
Peace
2018-05-16 14:00:30 UTC
The only thing you will get to know, is the size of his dick.
Dmitriy
2018-07-03 08:05:14 UTC
where are all the simple trusting women that appreciate the simple things in life i am a single white male looking fpr long term with a down to earth lady. i enjoy the out doors walks hikes museums parks along with concerts and inside activities. non smoker no drugs or drama.
Checkmate
2018-07-03 10:15:40 UTC
Checkmate! In article <11e06354-23df-42a8-935f-91a215aeecf5
Post by Dmitriy
Post by manitouanne
28 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Plano, TX
Looking to meet someone and get to know him.....
where are all the simple trusting women that appreciate the simple things in life i am a single white male looking fpr long term with a down to earth lady. i enjoy the out doors walks hikes museums parks along with concerts and inside activities. non smoker no drugs or drama.
We don't do hookups here, you horndog. Stop trolling AC or I'm gonna get
rilly mad and say mean things to you and make you cry.

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Dallas, TX
Breakfast for Dinner
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-15 12:01:29 UTC
Post by cathomp
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Dallas, TX
Breakfast for Dinner
29 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Washington, DC
I am 29 yo and live in Washington, District Of Columbia
Peace
Sorry, you are past your prime. Men reach their sexual peaks in their early twenties, and after that its all downhill for them.
Peace
2018-05-16 14:01:17 UTC
Post by cathomp
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Dallas, TX
Breakfast for Dinner
cute, and inspiring...
this gal will have a few hits,
spike
2018-07-04 10:53:36 UTC
Post by cathomp
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Dallas, TX
Breakfast for Dinner
Men Seek Women · Los Angeles, CA
the funniest person they know). Im working to become a lawyer right now and I work in sales. Im looking...
Rosker
2018-07-06 10:07:04 UTC
Post by cathomp
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Dallas, TX
Breakfast for Dinner
33 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Sumner, WA
I am 33 yo and live in Sumner, Washington
webster
2018-05-12 11:48:55 UTC
1 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Waxahachie, TX
I enjoy being with people and laughing. I would like to meet someone who has a sense of humor but a…
Peace
2018-05-16 14:02:15 UTC
Everyone, enjoys laughter and everyone thinks they are funny. Boring!!!
NickNight86
2018-07-07 08:27:30 UTC
Post by webster
1 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Waxahachie, TX
I enjoy being with people and laughing. I would like to meet someone who has a sense of humor but a…
31 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Martinez, CA
Hey; I'm 31; active and experienced. Fit and responsible. Endowed and open.
c***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 11:50:14 UTC
37 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Houston, TX
We can just say we met at the dog park....
Peace
2018-05-16 14:04:21 UTC
She has a fantasy about meeting the man of her dreams at the dog park. Like most married women, she could live this out with her significant other, he would be more than happy to fulfil her fantasies.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-16 15:49:24 UTC
She wants to fuck the dog.
e***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 11:51:53 UTC
40 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Katy, TX
let's do this
Peace
2018-05-16 14:05:00 UTC
Katy, men like to do it...but why should he do it with you?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-16 15:49:47 UTC
I'll do 'er.
e***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 11:53:01 UTC
39 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Boulder, CO
I'm opened minded, kind but never nice. I love...
Peace
2018-05-16 14:05:35 UTC
Liberals, are never nice to conservatives.
o***@gmail.com
2018-05-12 11:54:27 UTC
43 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Damascus, MD
And when there is nothing else...we shall all become philosophers
Peace
2018-05-16 14:06:31 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
43 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Damascus, MD
And when there is nothing else...we shall all become philosophers
After sex, we can smoke a doobie and reflect on life...good for potsmokers,
but a turn off for drinkers.
Lucy
2018-05-12 11:56:10 UTC
45 yr. old · Women Seek Men · District Heights, MD
Looking to hang out and have some fun...
Checkmate
2018-05-12 16:15:58 UTC
Checkmate! In article <0b73030c-8540-4d55-8250-
Post by Lucy
45 yr. old · Women Seek Men · District Heights, MD
Looking to hang out and have some fun...
What kind of "fun"? Do you like Monopoly?

I was hoping on a trip to the museum, haven't heard back yet.
Peace
the original spammer from Ashley Madison
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I like to play nakkid Twister.
Peace
2018-05-16 14:07:03 UTC
Everyone wants that...why are you fun?
a***@gmail.com
2018-05-14 05:43:24 UTC
Peace
2018-05-16 14:08:53 UTC
rerun
d***@gmail.com
2018-05-14 06:19:29 UTC
39 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Burleson, TX
Share the adventure!
Peace
2018-05-16 14:10:04 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
39 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Burleson, TX
Share the adventure!
Diane is adventurous and she wants to share her love for thrills.
Good start...
a***@gmail.com
2018-05-19 09:37:11 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
39 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Burleson, TX
Share the adventure!
52 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Des Moines, IA
love to find a fun open minded friend and more open to many things jus say it str8 lets have fun do it
Ashley M Addison
2018-05-22 09:11:18 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
39 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Burleson, TX
Share the adventure!
52 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Des Moines, IA
love to find a fun open minded friend and more open to many things jus say it str8 lets have fun do it
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Memphis, TN
I love to have fun. Daily exercise; just an. Above average young lady
e***@gmail.com
2018-05-22 09:26:02 UTC
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
39 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Burleson, TX
Share the adventure!
52 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Des Moines, IA
love to find a fun open minded friend and more open to many things jus say it str8 lets have fun do it
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Memphis, TN
I love to have fun. Daily exercise; just an. Above average young lady
PapaBear62: Older Man Single
62 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Denton, TX
My name is Jeff & I live in Denton; Texas tired of living alone; horny & lonely need a female companion ASAP
m***@gmail.com
2018-05-23 06:15:54 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
39 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Burleson, TX
Share the adventure!
52 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Des Moines, IA
love to find a fun open minded friend and more open to many things jus say it str8 lets have fun do it
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Memphis, TN
I love to have fun. Daily exercise; just an. Above average young lady
PapaBear62: Older Man Single
62 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Denton, TX
My name is Jeff & I live in Denton; Texas tired of living alone; horny & lonely need a female companion ASAP
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Alum Rock
I'm a fun girl that loves to laugh and have a good time . I am sincere and honest , caring and God fearing lady . I don't believe in play...
e***@gmail.com
2018-05-23 06:28:29 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
39 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Burleson, TX
Share the adventure!
52 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Des Moines, IA
love to find a fun open minded friend and more open to many things jus say it str8 lets have fun do it
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Memphis, TN
I love to have fun. Daily exercise; just an. Above average young lady
PapaBear62: Older Man Single
62 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Denton, TX
My name is Jeff & I live in Denton; Texas tired of living alone; horny & lonely need a female companion ASAP
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Alum Rock
I'm a fun girl that loves to laugh and have a good time . I am sincere and honest , caring and God fearing lady . I don't believe in play...
21 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Jesup, GA
I am 21 yo and live in Jesup, Georgia
a***@gmail.com
2018-05-26 11:22:36 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
39 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Burleson, TX
Share the adventure!
52 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Des Moines, IA
love to find a fun open minded friend and more open to many things jus say it str8 lets have fun do it
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Memphis, TN
I love to have fun. Daily exercise; just an. Above average young lady
PapaBear62: Older Man Single
62 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Denton, TX
My name is Jeff & I live in Denton; Texas tired of living alone; horny & lonely need a female companion ASAP
33 yr. old · Women Seek Men · Alum Rock
I'm a fun girl that loves to laugh and have a good time . I am sincere and honest , caring and God fearing lady . I don't believe in play...
21 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Jesup, GA
I am 21 yo and live in Jesup, Georgia
Women Seek Men · Fremont, CA
Hello I am divorced and looking to start over with some. I am years old.I am college educated and have a great career I love.
e***@gmail.com
2018-05-28 06:53:28 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Women Seek Men · Bakersfield, CA
i am looking for a guy to fall in love with and settle down alittle. i want a guy who is sweet charming chilvary romantic respectful outgoing
Checkmate
2018-05-30 02:37:08 UTC
Checkmate! In article <66d50c97-f8bc-4dd2-82c9-5e97122f6033
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Do you like long walks off short piers?

Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
37 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Van Nuys, CA
i like sitting together getting to know each other i think id like to get to know you well to know you like no 1 else
e***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 09:18:24 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
33 yr. old · Men Seek Women · New York, NY
Just a guy trying to seek love
l***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 11:32:15 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
midnightsangel: midnightsangel
34 yr. old · Women Seek Men · West Des Moines, IA
Describe me. Everybody wants to know; \"what are you like; what are you like?!\"; everybody wants to know who I am in a few shor
a***@gmail.com
2018-06-04 11:17:43 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
18 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Knoxville, TN
I am eighteen yo and live in Knoxville, Tennessee
a***@gmail.com
2018-06-05 06:14:37 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
41 yr. old · Women Seek Men · New York, NY
I am 41 yo and live in New York, New York
c***@gmail.com
2018-06-05 06:39:11 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by l***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by m***@gmail.com
Post by e***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
Post by a***@gmail.com
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
37 yr. old · Men Seek Women · Saginaw, TX
I am 37 yo and live in Saginaw, Texas
j***@gmail.com
2018-05-25 07:11:09 UTC
Im in byrleson what age u looking dor
j***@gmail.com
2018-06-02 11:47:26 UTC
Hey everyone,Im from Beijing,wanna find a good western guy to spend life with.

I work and live in XiCheng area. also i do music,reading,traveling,gym and so on when i have free time. I think im a good lady,easy going ,understanding,patient,caring and kind.

Maybe we can go to concerts , museums together ,go to some interesting places and enjoy good food together.

If you wanna know me better,drop me a line.Thanks.
Rose Lara
Feeling very naughty and also very w e t, Bored alone and looking for a little fun. So if your up for some get back to me and let's enjoy ourselves,,,!!!
Roni Lora Powell
I want to start dating for real. Like really go on dates, have dinner, watch movies, hangout, visit pubs, restaurants, and hidden bars, or chill at home. I want someone who will be genuinely interested in spending time with me. Who appreciates a beauty of a plus sized lady.
%
rose and roni are posting from the same device
Checkmate
2018-07-17 23:18:08 UTC
Checkmate! In article <cf52714a-0a52-4e7f-b6a3-75470d62a351
Post by Roni Lora Powell
Post by Ashley M Addison
[...]
We don't fuck in this group, so take your horny ass over to alt.me-so-
horny. TIA...

Post by Ashley M Addison
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Here we go. I am a married, 46 year old female seeking discreet male companionship with someone between the age of 30-40. I have certain specifications.

Please don't respond with "hi" "still looking", etc.

Introduce yourself, send a picture.

What I am seeking:
Someone that can hold a conversation and mature
Age 30-40 years old
Black and fit.

I'm not into playing games. If you're interested, have some substance in your messages and send a picture. I have a type that I am seeking.
Checkmate
2018-07-19 15:23:28 UTC
Checkmate! In article <68b776f7-a6f8-484a-b994-
Post by r***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
[...]
Hmm... black and fit, 30-40 years old... I think a five year old
Rottweiler might work for you.

an unstoppable lol from me
j***@gmail.com
Ideally, I'm seeking a woman who is lonely at home and wants and needs a man who will remind her how special she is as a woman. She likes to receive sexy texts or just keep a running conversation going during the day. She is kind and passionate, gentle and giving, willing to invest in a discrete relationship with a man that is deserving of her affection and attention. I am very serious and willing to put the effort in to a special relationship. I'm looking for an exclusive arrangement.
Checkmate
2018-07-19 15:20:18 UTC
Checkmate! In article <04fb1700-0855-4d12-9cc3-7488e3e25ea4
Post by j***@gmail.com
Post by Ashley M Addison
[...]

Nobody wants to stick their dick in you, or have you stick yours in them,
so beat it, troll!

Post by Ashley M Addison
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I believe corner-time is an effective tool before the spanking to make you wait for your punishment and also a good tool to continue your lecture as you stand in the corner waiting for your spanking. As for the spanking itself, I spank over my knee, and primarily use my hand. I have plenty of experience with all the traditional spanking implements like hairbrushes, paddles and straps.