Find Single Mom for Sex | Divorced Women Looking Men | Girls for Dating
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-06 13:50:28 UTC
I am shy when I don't know someone but once I'm comfortable then can be a funny soul...I love the out doors and like a more simplistic life style...don't need all this technology...I love fishing never tried hunting! I enjoy growing my own organic food and eating it...lol I would rather be out side...I had my own kindling and bagged firewood company that did very well in what we call cottage country...but I couldn't keep up with the orders by year 5...doing it all alone for the most part..I'm either really quiet and laid back or to the opposite extreme loud and excited...I don't have an in between button lol.. well that's some of me in a nutshell...🙃 https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716

Jacqueline
From Barrie, Canada
49 y.o. woman seeking man 45-60
s***@gmail.com
2019-05-06 20:01:55 UTC
Hi, This is shivam, would love to chat if you are okay? +919040822865
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-07 07:32:20 UTC
Someone who is open minded, enjoys having conversation. Also enjoys having a good time and just exploring any opportunities given to them, but I also like someone who can get serious and a little stern at times https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-31 08:46:59 UTC
I am a young hispanic who is very romantic and caring. I am laid back kind of person. I would rather stay at home and watch a movie together than going to a club or bar.
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-07 10:43:14 UTC
I'm not very big on publishing my whole life on social media but still cater to it as a way for it to show my aesthetic. I'm not a fan of online dating as romance and so called love, for me, has to be organically and naturally done. You can't force things. Been there, done that, so I actually just want to meet and make friends (Especially from Europe) because I'm planning to travel to several countries there... and it's nice to have someone that knows the area. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-07 14:03:10 UTC
I love a person with a good sense of humor, but someone that can be vulnerable as well. I am looking for someone that is kind, caring and patient. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-31 12:06:01 UTC
I want to be with someone who loves me as much as I love them, and isn't afraid to show it. I need somebody who will always be honest, no matter what. She also needs to be loyal and would never consider being unfaithful. I need someone who will not run when those tough times happen in our relationship and will always forgive the mistakes I might make.
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-01 05:52:01 UTC
Hello! I am a very outgoing, nerdy, but fun person! I love Irish men and would love to meet a potential friend!
g***@gmail.com
2019-05-07 20:22:50 UTC
Hi I am interested in your post 7428476969 my number
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-08 07:22:37 UTC
I have always been fascinated by human potential and spirituality. It is my life’s work to help people make dramatic transformative shifts into their inner greatness. When I am not fuelling my dreams I work part time as an event coordinator. Keeping busy keeps me on my toes. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-08 12:32:28 UTC
Please do NOT contact me if you are not serious and do not adhere to the same family values as me and my family and 35 years of age is the maximum for me as I am now just 22 years old. Thank you.
What are your family values and your phone number?
Stephanie
From Sydney, Australia
24 y.o. woman seeking man 23-35
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-09 07:44:45 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Yes I am finding good heart man. Who want love care. Who want care and love sexy happy woman. And who want to build new love with future,it's me.
Adventurous, good listener. And almost the opposite of me . Loves to eat home cooked food(Jamaican), and that’s not afraid to try something different.
d***@gmail.com
2019-05-09 11:02:54 UTC
I have a good and witty sence of humour and I like to make people laugh. I am very outgoing person and I like to socialize.
Dinara
From Santa Rosa, California, United States
41 y.o. woman seeking man 40-60
l***@gmail.com
2019-05-09 13:02:29 UTC
Someone well rounded and stable . Able to laugh and have a great time in whatever they do . Not afraid to try new things . Romantic , caring and good convos all a plus +
d***@gmail.com
2019-05-09 19:06:55 UTC
Hi
b***@gmail.com
2019-05-10 08:57:49 UTC
Hi
n***@gmail.com
hello i am a young and mature 28 years old woman looking for love for a long and lasting relatiuonship with a serious man wish can leed to marriage, i am a caring compatunate woman and i want to meet with a caring and loving gentleman who is ready to setle down and start a beautiful family.
The Graingent
NOSE FENDER!
c***@gmail.com
I love to laugh, explore, and learn, I am definitely on the goofy side and very loyal and caring.
a***@gmail.com
I'm looking for someone different, with their own opinion who doesn't just agree with everything i say. be ORIGINAL! I'd like to think i will find someone who just sweeps me off my feet but this isnt a fairy tale :) I mainly look for someone whose sweet, honest, outgoing, and has ambition. I want to travel the world some day so i hope you do too!! All in all i dont ask for much but a great smile could definitely capture my heart.
l***@gmail.com
I am active in my community. I love coffee it is my happy juice in the morning; wine is my happy juice in the evening. During the summer I live at the pool. I enjoy going to concerts. Country music is my go to. I love to watch movies.
d***@gmail.com
I like memes, video games, history, men’s fashion, and finance.
n***@gmail.com
Adventurous, spontaneous, well rounded, intelligent, driven. A woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to speak her mind and be truthful even if it would hurt. Better the truth now than finding out after the lie. It is the biggest thing with me, truthfulness. Aside from that I am more than willing to accommodate to your liking, life is give and take, no one always has it their way all the time, it isn't fair to others.
n***@gmail.com
I love animals, but prefer dogs. I’d like my partner to be not only my bestie but my lover too. I’m loyal, easy going, love fishing, hiking, camping,
l***@gmail.com
A beautiful lady head to toe, inside and out. A rare person who is loyal and monogamous. A genuine person. I can love easily, because I am a loving person, but I hope she is gorgeous, sexy, and a little crazy.
t***@gmail.com
Thick,hot n ready for fun! Looking for men, women and couples to teach me!
t***@gmail.com
Hello I'm Dave from York, Pa. 57 yrs. old, 210 lbs, 6ft tall. I'd like to meet a NICE girl any age is exceptable over 18 yrs. old.. I have a lot of LOVE to GIVE and would like to share it with you. If your interested Please send a response and some pics of yourself. I like going out for Dinner, Plays, Theater, Movies, Comedy Shows, Camping. Like playing Board Games are some of the things I like. I'm on facebook/ David Geiger
w***@gmail.com
I am a laid back person. Don't really care for hyperactive/drama trauma types. Although, I do my best to accept people for what and/or who they are; I avoid passing judgment on others.
e***@gmail.com
I am an animal love but I do go hunting and fishing. I like the outdoors. I am on here to find someone to marry not play games.
w***@gmail.com
I love to plan fun activities for us to do. What kinds of adventures would you like to have with me? Together we will be more than just 'us'. A day adventuring or a day at home; it will always be the best day together.
g***@gmail.com
A woman in the same wealth class as me with the same physical traits as me like blonde hair and blue eyes, aswell as German nationality. A woman who will love me, spend time with me, loyal, who I can have a happy marriage with.
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 12:37:49 UTC
Post by g***@gmail.com
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
A woman in the same wealth class as me with the same physical traits as me like blonde hair and blue eyes, aswell as German nationality. A woman who will love me, spend time with me, loyal, who I can have a happy marriage with.
I like to read fiction, Magazines, Newspapers and Non-fiction.
I like going out to Art Galleries, Comedy Clubs, Concerts, Libraries, Movies, Museums, Parks, Restaurants, Sports Events, The Beach and Theater.
m***@gmail.com
Someone with a sense of humor and someone who not only can add something positive to my life but who can also be my partner through thick and thin
g***@gmail.com
Positive hardworking treat women like the princesses they are. Always laughing.
%
have you considered applying at , " Up Your Bum High "
l***@gmail.com
I am sweet and down to earth. I love coffee and sports!
t***@gmail.com
I’d like to meet a kind, honest, loyal man who isn’t afraid of a commitment. I just want a best friend who will have my back and we can have fun together and someone who is playful like me
a***@gmail.com
If I think you are smart, handsome and funny, I will shower you with love, hugs and kisses and attention and space as needed. I want sex. I want to make you hard just thinking about me.
l***@gmail.com
A respectful individual who loves traveling as much as I do, and enjoys the finer things in life.
l***@gmail.com
I'm an easy going guy who likes to try new things. This being one of those new things. I love to laugh and enjoy live comedy as well as any form of comedy. I've been told I'm very kind and treat people how I want to he treated. I'm affectionate and have no problem showing it. I love playing and watching sports, movies, and shows.
l***@gmail.com
I am easy to get a long with and pretty even tempered. I expect the same. Kids are fine. I am as low maintenance as they come. I would prefer someone who is a Christian and understands what it means to Die to Self.
d***@gmail.com
Honesty loyal patient understanding working beside me accepts me for me. Believes in a combined and forever relationship and also prefer to get to know someone who does not have drama in their life and just be confident and comfortable with life
b***@gmail.com
2019-05-17 17:05:52 UTC
Hello
r***@gmail.com
2019-05-17 21:27:48 UTC
Hello
%
2019-05-17 21:33:17 UTC
Hello
you have a funny name cochise
a***@gmail.com
The most important thing though is the chemistry we have with each other. When she looks back at me with the same love and desire that I look at her. I am hoping to find my soul mate and the person I spend the rest of my life with.
b***@gmail.com
The person I would like to meet should have children. I have two. I look for a sense of humor, intelligence, and a kind hearted gentleman. I want someone who likes adventure but can also binge on a night of Netflix. I want a good listener, someone who is honest and loyal. Someone who is active but not obsessed with fitness. You only live once...why not have some fun and enjoy life.
c***@gmail.com
A faithful, honest woman with good values. Someone who enjoys motorcycles and can share my passion for the road and the motor head lifestyle.
e***@gmail.com
I am friendly, down to earth, stubborn and determined and believe in kindness. Music is a passion of mine and I love to sing and played violin in school. I am artistic and love anything to do with art.
a***@gmail.com
I am searching for a lady that i can trust, love, live, and laugh with. She shall be intelligent, funny, honest, caring, ambitious, energetic, thoughtful, adventurous, and happy. I would like for her to b beautiful inside and out. A woman who knows what she wants in life is very attractive.
l***@gmail.com
Someone who wants to live a healthy life. Someone who is intetested in deep things, but is also playful. Someone who doesn't drink all the time. Some one who wants to stay in at least kind of good shape for life.
s***@gmail.com
I’m hard working love to stay busy and try new things. Some of the things I like to do is study, read, go out to bars, box, workout, and volunteer. My favorite type of music is heavy metal but I listen to everything.
%
well any woman can do that
vallor
2019-05-22 04:21:59 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
Wimmens boxin? B. Streisand did that once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaz-5VhDRTc
-v
%
not my thing
vallor
2019-05-22 06:23:11 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by %
Post by s***@gmail.com
[...]
How about this one then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCRxcQpC5MU

(Some Stars of the Lid)
-v
l***@gmail.com
I’m very quite, calm, and non communicapable girl. I never had serious relationship because I want to be faithful and find the only one man who can become my husband.
j***@gmail.com
I'd like to meet someone from not around here. I want to explore the world and see where it takes me. I need honesty..good conversation..i want someone that makes me a priority in there life.
p***@gmail.com
2019-05-22 18:05:53 UTC
I am single white male age 45 seeking for horny Ladies for casual SEX DATES Ladies can contact me by my mobile number 6063105532 text or call me or send me a message with you Email address at prestonchilders1974 gmail com I live in McCreary county Kentucky in Stearns Area I will be discreet with all Ladies
r***@gmail.com
2019-05-23 02:35:40 UTC
I'm interested in you
a***@gmail.com
I am looking for a life partner who is going is respect me and most be from 40 years to 75
a***@gmail.com
hello i am Ashley Graham a young and mature 32years old woman looking for love for a long and lasting relationship with a serious man which will lead to marriage, i am a caring compationnate woman and i want to meet with a caring and loving gentleman who is ready to settle down and start a beautiful family 4808002995
c***@gmail.com
I'm only seeeking guys that actuallly date my type normally.i am a single woman. I tend to be a bit alone at times. Looking for a guy that is the same way. I am not the gamer type nor do I consider myself to be a nerd, into anime or anything like that.
j***@gmail.com
I'm trying to find a fun and exciting time with captivating people. You only live once! I am open minded, caring, affectionate, silly, goofy, active and trust worthy! I am me! Let us swap cell # and pics. I cant wait to get together with someone :) (623) 850-3082
s***@gmail.com
I describe myself as sluty, freaky and humourous. My outlook on life is ambitious, optimistic and unconventional and my goals are money, money and money. I like to hang out with entreprenuers, professionals or intellectuals and enjoy eating asian food. I prefer to listen to dance/disco, rap/hip hop and jazz music. My main hobbies include photography, reading and tv/movies and my favourite sports are martial arts, skating and wrestling.
r***@gmail.com
2019-05-24 09:01:07 UTC
Hi, I am m interested with u
j***@gmail.com
2019-05-24 12:27:08 UTC
I am in a relationship and am an extreme nympho. I love rock hard bodies https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 05:15:19 UTC
attractive, fun, 5'3, adventurous, submissive,girly girl freaky, very sexual https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 09:24:15 UTC
Hi. Im a 22 yeaar old, disease free, white feemale looking for discreet fuun. I do host,.Looking for someone disease free and discreet. If interested let meee know https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
r***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 12:26:33 UTC
Deanna From Severn, Maryland, United States 40 y.o. woman seeking man 30-50 https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
e***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 14:01:34 UTC
Mexican getting what I need at home. Hoping to find a guy in the same situation. No strings. No drama ..... Just safe discreet fun. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
k***@gmail.com
2019-05-27 09:21:54 UTC
I like to travel and experience different cultures.
If you are looking for a model, interested in superfluous things, that is not me. https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
j***@gmail.com
2019-05-27 13:26:22 UTC
I’m 29 Hispanic and looking for a female or couple fwb.relationship status does not matter. Send me a message if your interested and want more info https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
l***@gmail.com
2019-05-28 08:31:00 UTC
I have positive outlook on life and feel happy when I do everything with passion - live, work, love...
Checkmate
2019-05-28 08:46:28 UTC
Checkmate! In article <5bd2f3d6-46f0-468d-b3da-f4d9c2fa6c39
@googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com says...
Post by l***@gmail.com
I have positive outlook on life and feel happy when I do everything with passion - live, work, love...
Well, that's just swell...

vallor
2019-05-28 23:45:39 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
I have positive outlook on life and feel happy when I do everything with
passion - live, work, love...
...laugh, play, slaughter the infidels, knit...
-v
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-28 11:20:58 UTC
looking real fun to dating for weekend. let me who have interest
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-28 12:46:24 UTC
Hi,
I am looking for a man to show me a good time. I'm inexperienced, my ltr never did it for me. Now I'm free and wanting to know what it's really like.I am waiting for u. u just come and crazy fun
l***@gmail.com
2019-05-29 09:24:12 UTC
I am here. I am unhappy in my sex life.
t***@gmail.com
2019-05-29 13:07:47 UTC
Hae am interested in you
s***@gmail.com
2019-05-29 13:12:24 UTC
Id like to meet someone whos a manly man. Someone who is smart and can take charge but also listen and let loose. Someone kind and fun, who can keep up with me.
%
2019-05-29 13:44:41 UTC
you can sit this one out guys she's talking about me
s***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 06:36:26 UTC
I m very easy going and simple , I like fishing, outdoors , dancing, reading I believe we can get to know more about each other when we
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 08:27:44 UTC
I am looking for a honest trusted and loving caring and trust worthy down earth
to every one in life and generous laugh with any one to make people happy and lifely that will not be having a double date that will not cheat on me....someone who is ready for true soulmate not a game player write me and let see .. Age 39 years to 66 years above .. Not seeking for an Indian man.. You can drop me your cell # for better chat . Kiss you
z***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 10:16:00 UTC
All I want is a good relationship that will be fruitful and lead to marriage
j***@gmail.com
2019-05-30 13:07:29 UTC
I am looking for a simple man who I can be myself with - laugh as if nobody is watching, cry when I feel sad, a man whom I may love with all my heart and who will not take me for granted.
%
2019-05-30 16:11:13 UTC
there are none of those here
l***@gmail.com
2019-05-31 06:25:06 UTC
I love life and I am very happy peaceful man.I have a lot of respect for woman because I grew up with 5 sisters.I love to get up every morning and look forward to what the day has to offer
a***@gmail.com
2019-05-31 10:39:55 UTC
I am a very nice person, I consider myself to be a gentleman. I am loyal and honest.
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-01 07:19:13 UTC
I am a happy person...I stay around positive people..love being a mommy and a nurse..
About My Match
A man looking for a relationship..someone not into "games" I'm getting to old for that...someone who's real and doesn't bullshit around...has to love MMA that's a must..
Leighann
From Reading, Ohio, United States
31 y.o. woman seeking man 31-40
Hit Me: http://singledate.weebly.com/
I would love to meet a cute Irish man that can show me a good time but once again I will update this shortly.
a***@gmail.com
Independent, passionate, in shape, Capricorn stubern, light drinker, friendly talker, open minded thinker, attention starved, non smoker, skilled in healing massage, straight, honest, love rock & electronic music, sushi, and big music festivals...
a***@gmail.com
Straight, in shape, intelligent, healthy mind & body, open minded, affectionate, passianate, great kisser, Caucasian, sense of humor, into same music & events, non smoker light drinker preferred, assertive vs passive, likes to trade massages, loves to cuddle...
c***@gmail.com
I’m a positive, active, hardworking , outgoing person that is sensitive to people needs around me. I’m always wanting to go do in the world. While ambitious, I like to think I’m really soft and sweet at heart. I love laughing, goofing around and having time with my family and friends. I also love playing sports, hiking, fishing, painting and cooking.
c***@gmail.com
I have experienced a lot and been to many countries and lived in a wide range of environments. I like to be close to people I hang out with emotionally. I prefer a couple of real close friends to several superficial acquaintances.
a***@gmail.com
2019-06-03 09:12:34 UTC
Hii
k***@gmail.com
I am shy at first. I am friendly and try to be friendly to everyone. Like to cook bowl swim ot doors and travel. Anything else u are free to ask
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-05 04:34:11 UTC
Send me mail ***@gmail.com
6***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 16:43:43 UTC
Hey there beautiful
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-06-06 16:51:29 UTC
Post by 6***@gmail.com
Hey there beautiful
FUCK OFF, PERV!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda and kensi » the twain are easily ignored
feminist bigots and republic-hating, leftist liars.
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 05:43:41 UTC
Hiii I am men
g***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 10:47:22 UTC
Hi how are you doing I like you I'm a man want a woman here is my number call me 9029927632
h***@gmail.com
2019-06-08 16:25:57 UTC
Message me I’m a younger man near Denver if you’re interested
e***@gmail.com
2019-06-10 11:49:36 UTC
Hello,I'm 23y.o are you still looking
k***@gmail.com
2019-06-11 06:01:34 UTC
Text me in what's up 9952065212
b***@gmail.com
2019-06-11 06:13:23 UTC
im ready to burn your calories
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-11 11:15:33 UTC
0727458952 Thabo I'm
d***@gmail.com
2019-06-12 18:13:12 UTC
Hiii
n***@gmail.com
ATTENTION: Ladies from all around the world don't miss your chance to have a lifelong relationship with this rare amazing man. He is tall, dark, and handsome. And he comes in a bonus size. He is smart, romantic, sensitive, compassionate, and he comes with a great sense of humor. It's like have your very own live teddy bear. He is an introvert by nature but won't avoid social interaction. He loves music, reading, sight-seeing, Judo, anime, cuddling, and eating delicious food, so ladies I hope you love to cook.
i***@gmail.com
2019-06-13 10:04:28 UTC
Anyone out there a fan of Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox? They're coming to Providence on May 14. I really want to go but have no one to go with. Note: I'm married but my wife doesn't share my musical taste. So I'm just looking for a casual companion. It's not a date. Just two people with similar musical tastes attending a concert together.
vallor
2019-06-14 00:27:10 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Anyone out there a fan of Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox? They're
coming to Providence on May 14. I really want to go but have no one to
go with. Note: I'm married but my wife doesn't share my musical taste.
So I'm just looking for a casual companion. It's not a date. Just two
people with similar musical tastes attending a concert together.
sure, that's the way those Penthouse letters start -- then it's all, "bow-
chicka-wow-wow".
-v
%
good then we can sit in parted seats
Checkmate
2019-06-14 02:57:56 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by i***@gmail.com
Anyone out there a fan of Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox? They're
coming to Providence on May 14. I really want to go but have no one to
go with. Note: I'm married but my wife doesn't share my musical taste.
So I'm just looking for a casual companion. It's not a date. Just two
people with similar musical tastes attending a concert together.
sure, that's the way those Penthouse letters start -- then it's all, "bow-
chicka-wow-wow".
Remember: It's definitely NOT a date, and his "wife" is cool with it.

k***@gmail.com
2019-06-13 13:18:50 UTC
I am available
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-13 22:48:33 UTC
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 05:17:29 UTC
I love kids but unfortunately I don't have one yet and I know the difference between being a wife and mother
Yah, a wife is a married mother. Not too many
of those around anymore what with feminism that
teaches a woman doesn't need a husband and is
better off without one. This totally misses the
point which is THE CHILDEN need a father who
is also a husband.
Women these days are entirely selfish to such an
extent that their main reason for being (proper
child rearing) is ignored and the substitute is
their being whores.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory
kensi and Nads » the twain are easily-ignored
Looking for an Asian girl probably. Because I am also Asian.
s***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 06:27:59 UTC
29yo male in waxahachie short term or long term up to you hit me up
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-14 06:45:35 UTC
Nonsmoker. Christian values. Knows how to treat a woman. Protective. Not looking to jump into anything stupid. Just one day at a time. Common interest. Travel some, maybe he can cook... that... is such a turn on!
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-15 06:35:19 UTC
An interesting man, who like to know a interesting woman.
Looking for true love and a beautiful lady to take care of and make happy.
l***@gmail.com
2019-06-15 06:36:29 UTC
The family is the most important thing for me,
and I would like this moment of my life, to have a couple that wants to create a family with me.
Beautiful respectful fun and willing to move to USA.
j***@gmail.com
2019-06-15 11:05:45 UTC
Hallo