Find Single Mom for Sex | Divorced Women Looking Men | Girls for Dating
2019-02-19 15:59:28 UTC
I miss real men, the type of guy that can and will fix your car, not pay
someone else to fix it. A guy who knows his tools and is a handy man!.
Just a every day likeable guy!
Sounds like a good one for the Checkmate.
(Except for the "likeable" part. LOL!)
--
Everybødy here likes Yøurs Truly,
Gregøry Hall - Bømbastic Løudmøuth øf the Søuth
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-19 16:00:39 UTC
Soy una persona de mente abierta, tranquila, honesta, no soy mucho de salir
de fiesta prefiero leer un buen libro y tomar una taza de café una buena
conversación es mas importante para mi que estar todo el tiempo pegada al
telefono soy extrovertida dinamica y aveces algo terca no soy de las personas
que facil se dan por vencidas
Please to be fucking right off, foreigner!
Checkmate
2019-02-20 01:02:37 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@yacht_maester.fake says...

¤
¤ On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 05:40:16 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:
¤
¤ >Soy una persona de mente abierta, tranquila, honesta, no soy mucho de salir
¤ >de fiesta prefiero leer un buen libro y tomar una taza de café una buena
¤ >conversación es mas importante para mi que estar todo el tiempo pegada al
¤ >telefono soy extrovertida dinamica y aveces algo terca no soy de las personas
¤ >que facil se dan por vencidas
¤
¤ Please to be fucking right off, foreigner!

Que lastima...

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

"People just submitted it ... I don't know why ...
They 'trust me' ... dumb fucks." -Mark Zuckerberg

"You can be unethical and still be legal that's the
way I live my life." -Mark Zuckerberg
Checkmate
2019-02-20 01:01:17 UTC

¤ On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 03:43:51 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:
¤
¤ >I miss real men, the type of guy that can and will fix your car, not pay
¤ >someone else to fix it. A guy who knows his tools and is a handy man!.
¤ >Just a every day likeable guy!
¤
¤ Sounds like a good one for the Checkmate.
¤ (Except for the "likeable" part. LOL!)

I was sort of thinking the same thing.

roll
2019-02-20 01:20:44 UTC
Looking for a girl I can wack with a pimp cane so as to sort her valuables from most to least expensive.
a***@gmail.com
2019-02-20 09:46:50 UTC
I would like to meet a man who is ready to truly be in a committed relationship that is loving and respectful. I need a partner in crime, a lover ,a best friend.
I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN FROM ENGLAND, SCOTLAND OR IRELAND please no other countries.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-20 16:14:54 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I would like to meet a man who is ready to truly be in a committed relationship that is loving and respectful. I need a partner in crime, a lover ,a best friend.
I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN FROM ENGLAND, SCOTLAND OR IRELAND please no other countries.
In other words, you prefer effete girly men with rotten teeth.
d***@gmail.com
2019-02-20 12:59:35 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I am quite shy but very friendly. I enjoy simple things like reading and casual conversation with friends. I love animals and family is very important.
s***@gmail.com
2019-02-20 14:42:16 UTC
Hi I'm 24 year old and single my contact number is 9284059267
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-20 16:16:16 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hi I'm 24 year old and single my contact number is 9284059267
You shouldn't publish your phone number on Usenet.
Too many weirdos here.
Checkmate
2019-02-20 16:47:42 UTC

¤ On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 06:42:16 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:
¤
¤ >Hi I'm 24 year old and single my contact number is 9284059267
¤
¤ You shouldn't publish your phone number on Usenet.
¤ Too many weirdos here.

Says the spookiest Weredough of them all...
Fuck these spammers if they're that stupid.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-20 16:52:53 UTC
¤ >Hi I'm 24 year old and single my contact number is 9284059267
¤
¤ You shouldn't publish your phone number on Usenet.
¤ Too many weirdos here.
Says the spookiest Weredough of them all...
Fuck these spammers if they're that stupid.
But, she's only 24 years old. Probably very
naive. People might take advantage of her
naivety to harm her. She might need a big
strong man like myself to protect her.
Rain
I want what every girl wants....an honest intelligent hard working motivated romantic handsome man! I'm tired of the small old boring guys...so surprise me!!
p***@gmail.com
Dependable, nice. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin. Someone who enjoy the quite along with the chaos.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-21 16:03:09 UTC
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 03:06:17 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:

<...>
Post by p***@gmail.com
Dependable, nice. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin. Someone who enjoy the quite along with the chaos.
You sound like *quiet* the catch. LOL!
Roxane
I'm a family focus person I do believe in marriage, love and commitment towards each other. I like to have a great conversation, and laughs and being outdoors, I consider myself as a romantic woman, very smart and patient person
Elizabeth
I am a woman that I love making people laugh that I want, fun, I drink only in special occasions, cincera and affectionate.
e***@gmail.com
I am a person who places integrity as the pinnacle for defining quality of character. I consider myself loyal, conservative, warm, articulate, intelligent, beautiful, and genuine.
Randi
I don’t always have a lot of time with my job and being a single mom, but I really enjoy going and doing things when I have time! I love having intellectual conversations... about anything and everything.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-23 16:19:32 UTC
On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 03:19:40 -0800 (PST), Randi <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Randi
I don’t always have a lot of time with my job and being a single mom, but I really enjoy
going and doing things when I have time! I love having intellectual conversations... about
anything and everything.
A *single mom*, unless she's a widow, is nothing to brag about.
It's a disgrace and an immorality best kept to one's self because
it's just a very selfish decision if it's not due to the death of a
spouse. Children need a father and a mother, you fool!
a***@gmail.com
I’m outgoing and enjoy social events but also like time to myself to reflect. Most important is balance in all aspects of life.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-23 16:20:11 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I’m outgoing and enjoy social events but also like time to myself to reflect.
Most important is balance in all aspects of life.
Boring!
c***@gmail.com
I would like to meet someone who is kind and gentle. Someone who is hardworking and family-oriented. Since my Christian faith is a big part of my life, I'm looking for someone who is also a Christian.
n***@gmail.com
2019-02-25 10:21:35 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Open minded... Always smiling... pure from heart... Love my family very much. I am a very friendly and flexible attitude carrying person. I am honest by heart and loyal by bottom of my heart.
Quiet
Sensitive
Reserved
Loyal
Hardworking
Inquisitive
r***@gmail.com
2019-02-25 14:05:44 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I'm 30​ y.o. with green eye.. living in​ Kazan.
I am kind, nice, honest and warm .
I like books, films, the theater, the outdoors, sea.
my numerous friends consider me to be sincere and very romantic lady.
I like getting new experience, meeting new interesting people.
k***@gmail.com
2019-02-25 20:10:36 UTC
I am looking for 45 65year girl for short or long term dating please drop me a line at ***@gmail.com ASAP details that one needs shall be provided to those that show interest in hooking up
j***@gmail.com
Witty, intelligent, slightly wicked woman wondering when my newest inspiration will arrive! Passionate about humanity and leaving the world a bit better each day. In awe of the creators, healers, flora and fauna, alike.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-26 15:53:18 UTC
On Tue, 26 Feb 2019 00:04:50 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:

<...>
Post by j***@gmail.com
Witty, intelligent, slightly wicked woman wondering when my newest inspiration
will arrive! Passionate about humanity and leaving the world a bit better each
day. In awe of the creators, healers, flora and fauna, alike.
I liked the slightly wicked part but the passionate about
humanity part was a deal-breaker. FUCK humanity.
Humanity is a disgusting mess. Humanity is like a disease
on the face of the planet.
s***@gmail.com
I am talking about once we are exclusive of course. I love someone who can make me laugh!! I love flowers and back rubs and I love to give massages. Take good care of me and I’ll take good care of you!!
j***@gmail.com
I would love to meet a smart, perspective and goal-oriented person with the same family values like mine.
m***@gmail.com
2019-02-26 22:36:43 UTC
Can you send pics
a***@gmail.com
I always stay in the Pimlico area every Christmas and that is my area that I know well. I have been everywhere in England and Scotland and recently Caerphilly Castle and Cardiff Wales. I adore the British Monarchy and I absolutely am head over heels in love with Tudor history.
Checkmate
2019-02-27 08:08:58 UTC
Checkmate! In article <4d85e823-e7ae-4d18-bbed-
***@googlegroups.com>, ***@gmail.com says...

¤
¤ On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 5:12:28 PM UTC+5:30, Ashley M Addison wrote:
¤ > FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
¤ >
[...]

You would have loved Henry VIII... at least for a little while.

s***@gmail.com
I am 48, I live life to its fullest that I can, I am adventurous and love the outdoors. My fishing pole and tackle box are always in my car.
s***@gmail.com
2019-02-27 12:16:14 UTC
Hello dear
I am singh here How are you ?
I am looking for some fun or something else it depends what you would like to do and i am 27 y also😂
Mr On!on
2019-02-27 12:45:35 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hello dear
I am singh here How are you ?
I am looking for some fun or something else it depends
what you would like to do and i am 27 y also?
Will you go on top?
--
\|/
(((Ï))) U+97F1

Wearing an On!on on his belt, which was the style at the time.
s***@gmail.com
I am a person who loves life, reading, cooking, traveling, working and always honest.
e***@gmail.com
I am very friendly and outgoing but can be quiet and reserved when needed. I love photography outdoor primarily and travel every chance I get to work on my photography and explore new places. I'm originally from Illinois but have lived in Colorado, Texas and DC in the last few years.
Checkmate
2019-02-28 06:53:03 UTC
Checkmate! In article <0775d510-e24d-420b-b135-a6ca17e5c4f2
[...]

Right now, I need you to do the "very quiet and reserved" part. TIA...

r***@gmail.com
Someone who is caring and fun to be around and someone who can make me laugh. Someone who loves music, tattoos, and being outdoors. An adventurous guy would be nice. And someone who is patient and non smothering.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-28 15:25:50 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
Someone who is caring and fun to be around and someone who can make
me laugh. Someone who loves music, tattoos, and being outdoors. An
adventurous guy would be nice. And someone who is patient and non smothering.
Ewww, this one is all disfigured with tattoos and
probably has gross and heathen piercings. Ugly,
ugly, ugly.
Checkmate
2019-02-28 15:50:08 UTC

¤ On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 01:16:11 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:
¤
¤ >Someone who is caring and fun to be around and someone who can make
¤ >me laugh. Someone who loves music, tattoos, and being outdoors. An
¤ >adventurous guy would be nice. And someone who is patient and non smothering.
¤
¤ Ewww, this one is all disfigured with tattoos and
¤ probably has gross and heathen piercings. Ugly,
¤ ugly, ugly.

Another human freak show... probably a Millennial. She'll make a fine
ex-wife for some dumbass.

Sn!pe
2019-02-28 16:16:54 UTC
Crapstain Neal Warren aka Gergory Hall

<https://youtu.be/aa2LOMajSwM>
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
turkey
2019-02-28 18:39:18 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Checkmate
Another human freak show... probably a Millennial.
She'll make a fine ex-wife for some dumbass.
<https://youtu.be/aa2LOMajSwM>
Good one.

Welfare Mothers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5dDOKrFUOw
Sn!pe
2019-02-28 23:55:55 UTC
Post by turkey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Checkmate
Another human freak show... probably a Millennial.
She'll make a fine ex-wife for some dumbass.
<https://youtu.be/aa2LOMajSwM>
Good one.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5dDOKrFUOw>
Neil tells it like it is.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
turkey
2019-03-01 00:03:59 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by turkey
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Checkmate
Another human freak show... probably a Millennial.
She'll make a fine ex-wife for some dumbass.
<https://youtu.be/aa2LOMajSwM>
Good one.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5dDOKrFUOw>
Neil tells it like it is.
Funky voice though, kinda grows on you after
a few good stories.
%
sure it does , paul
turkey
Lesions too.
e***@gmail.com
The person Id like to meet is passionate has goals is ambitious and hardworking above anything else. He is optimistic and he is generally nice and has morals. He is intelligent and talented at something.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-28 15:27:06 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
The person Id like to meet is passionate has goals is ambitious and hardworking
above anything else. He is optimistic and he is generally nice and has morals.
He is intelligent and talented at something.
This one looks for a free ride... A sugar daddy.
turkey
2019-02-28 18:32:05 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by e***@gmail.com
The person Id like to meet is passionate has goals is ambitious and hardworking
above anything else. He is optimistic and he is generally nice and has morals.
He is intelligent and talented at something.
This one looks for a free ride... A sugar daddy.
Lowered nose 'she' has too much time on
her hands.
m***@gmail.com
I make one hell of a homemade chicken pot pie all you have to do is ask and I'll make either one or both for you I'm a full time stay at home mom of 2 I’m looking for the kind of love you see in the movies read in books and see what other people have I'm looking for the of my life my soulmate
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-03-01 15:17:53 UTC
On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 23:28:10 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:

<...>
Post by m***@gmail.com
I make one hell of a homemade chicken pot pie all you have to do is ask
and I'll make either one or both for you I'm a full time stay at home
mom of 2 I’m looking for the kind of love you see in the movies read in
books and see what other people have I'm looking for the (love) of my
life my soulmate
Good luck with that. Your situation doesn't lend itself to
most men who are looking for the love of their life. Living
with some other man's children would be a constant reminder
that one is NOT the love of your life but more like a sugar
daddy.
Checkmate

e***@gmail.com
I would like to meet someone who is very easygoing and likes being around animals. Someone who has a great sense of humor and can laugh at his self as well.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-03-01 15:19:39 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
I would like to meet someone who is very easygoing and likes being
around animals. Someone who has a great sense of humor and can
laugh at his self as well.
This one probably has several dogs that she treats like
children. Not what I like in a woman.
m***@gmail.com
I am a go getter who is determined to reach my goals in life. I dont hold back when it comes to work education and doing the things I love. I am kinda shy at first but can be funny and cool when you get to know me. I am a nice genuine person who doesn't lie and is willing to be friends with anybody. I dont judge. I am nerdy about computers and biology. I am also a creative who draws paints bakes does photography cooks and sews and all the other arts and crafts you can think of.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-03-01 15:27:16 UTC
On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 04:26:27 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:

<...>
Post by m***@gmail.com
I am a go getter who is determined to reach my goals in life. I dont hold back
when it comes to work education and doing the things I love. I am kinda shy at
first but can be funny and cool when you get to know me. I am a nice genuine
person who doesn't lie and is willing to be friends with anybody. I dont judge.
I am nerdy about computers and biology. I am also a creative who draws paints
bakes does photography cooks and sews and all the other arts and crafts you
can think of.
"I am also a creative?" This is a new term so probably this one is a liberal
snowflake and young. Maybe one of those "millennials" who remain out of touch
with reality. Probably still lives at home and has hefty student loan debt.

Her willingness to be friends with anybody tells me she is naive and has not
met or has been mistreated any evil people. She has potential as a mate but
a man would have to educate her how the world really works and she'd have
to be willing to listen.
l***@gmail.com
2019-03-02 06:41:59 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Man between 50 and 65 years of age ONLY

I am a family oriented, genuine with traditional values, compassionate, hardworking woman
z***@gmail.com
I'm interested in meeting men who value honesty and family. I don't really care about a certain look. I'm interested in friendship that may go into something more.
z***@gmail.com
2019-03-02 21:34:22 UTC
Hiim men i age 27 i see good women
%
2019-03-02 21:37:03 UTC
no
j***@gmail.com
I think I'm looking for my best friend. I don't understand when social interactions become heavy, or heated. I never understand when people are playing games. I'd say I'm very straight forward😺
j***@gmail.com
Would like to find someone hardworking, creative, professional, and loyal. Who can converse on many subjects. Is kind and caring.
l***@gmail.com
Whom is happy,positive, healthy, wealthy , funny, loving , easy going. like to go out and do something or just stay in and enjoy great food and a movie.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-03-04 15:12:53 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
Whom is happy,positive, healthy, wealthy , funny, loving , easy going.
like to go out and do something or just stay in and enjoy great food
and a movie.
This one sounds about as original as dishonest Democrat.
m***@gmail.com
2019-03-04 16:58:32 UTC
Call me 8147039687
m***@gmail.com
2019-03-04 16:59:43 UTC
Call me 8147039687
m***@gmail.com
2019-03-04 17:00:22 UTC
Call me 8147039687
a***@gmail.com
Currently, I am busy at school for my nutrition degree, but in my spare time, I like to read and write as well as workout and explore the outdoors.
r***@gmail.com
I love to meet new people, and have exposure to different cultures. Must hold true to Christian values, and be kind and respectful.
a***@gmail.com
I am honest, carefree, (reserved when the situation calls for it), caring, sometimes impulsive.... gosh I’m a little bit of everything!
p***@gmail.com
I'd love to meet someone who is adventurous and has a sense humor. I'd be happy to meet someone who enjoys outdoorsy things but can also enjoy a weekend in bed watching old movies.
c***@gmail.com
I would like to meet some hard-working family and goal oriented adventurous trustworthy sweet and openminded
a***@gmail.com
I'm gonna be fully honest .....I'm looking for someone I am physically attracted to and who will take care of me and my daughter. I need to depend on someone who will financially support me and give my daughter and I the life iv never had .
a***@gmail.com
I’m also a person who loves theatre, music and sports, I do enjoy to relax but not to just lay around all day.
d***@gmail.com
Yes I am finding good heart man. Who want love care. Who want care and love sexy happy woman. And who want to build new love with future,it's me.
d***@gmail.com
2019-03-07 10:32:37 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
Please try to chat with me.
We will see what will go on.
I didn't come here for chat sex.
l***@gmail.com
In my spare time, I like to horse ride, go for walks, cook/bake, go to the cinema, go catch up with family and friends and love love love to go on holidays, I try to do one big holiday a year, maybe go away for 3 or 4 weeks, normally over to the US go see my friends out there and take a couple of random road trips.
k***@gmail.com
2019-03-08 01:25:08 UTC
37 year old man Lookin for a pretty little nympho to fuck &suck till the morning time..prefer squirters love the taste...