Find Single Mom for Sex | Divorced Women Looking Men | Girls for Dating
2019-02-19 15:59:28 UTC
I miss real men, the type of guy that can and will fix your car, not pay
someone else to fix it. A guy who knows his tools and is a handy man!.
Just a every day likeable guy!
Sounds like a good one for the Checkmate.
(Except for the "likeable" part. LOL!)
--
Everybødy here likes Yøurs Truly,
Gregøry Hall - Bømbastic Løudmøuth øf the Søuth
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-19 16:00:39 UTC
Soy una persona de mente abierta, tranquila, honesta, no soy mucho de salir
de fiesta prefiero leer un buen libro y tomar una taza de café una buena
conversación es mas importante para mi que estar todo el tiempo pegada al
telefono soy extrovertida dinamica y aveces algo terca no soy de las personas
que facil se dan por vencidas
Please to be fucking right off, foreigner!
Checkmate
2019-02-20 01:02:37 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@4ax.com>,
***@yacht_maester.fake says...

¤
¤ On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 05:40:16 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:
¤
¤ >Soy una persona de mente abierta, tranquila, honesta, no soy mucho de salir
¤ >de fiesta prefiero leer un buen libro y tomar una taza de café una buena
¤ >conversación es mas importante para mi que estar todo el tiempo pegada al
¤ >telefono soy extrovertida dinamica y aveces algo terca no soy de las personas
¤ >que facil se dan por vencidas
¤
¤ Please to be fucking right off, foreigner!

Que lastima...

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

"People just submitted it ... I don't know why ...
They 'trust me' ... dumb fucks." -Mark Zuckerberg

"You can be unethical and still be legal that's the
way I live my life." -Mark Zuckerberg
Checkmate
2019-02-20 01:01:17 UTC

¤ On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 03:43:51 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:
¤
¤ >I miss real men, the type of guy that can and will fix your car, not pay
¤ >someone else to fix it. A guy who knows his tools and is a handy man!.
¤ >Just a every day likeable guy!
¤
¤ Sounds like a good one for the Checkmate.
¤ (Except for the "likeable" part. LOL!)

I was sort of thinking the same thing.

roll
2019-02-20 01:20:44 UTC
Looking for a girl I can wack with a pimp cane so as to sort her valuables from most to least expensive.
a***@gmail.com
2019-02-20 09:46:50 UTC
I would like to meet a man who is ready to truly be in a committed relationship that is loving and respectful. I need a partner in crime, a lover ,a best friend.
I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN FROM ENGLAND, SCOTLAND OR IRELAND please no other countries.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-20 16:14:54 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
I would like to meet a man who is ready to truly be in a committed relationship that is loving and respectful. I need a partner in crime, a lover ,a best friend.
I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN FROM ENGLAND, SCOTLAND OR IRELAND please no other countries.
In other words, you prefer effete girly men with rotten teeth.
d***@gmail.com
2019-02-20 12:59:35 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I am quite shy but very friendly. I enjoy simple things like reading and casual conversation with friends. I love animals and family is very important.
s***@gmail.com
2019-02-20 14:42:16 UTC
Hi I'm 24 year old and single my contact number is 9284059267
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-20 16:16:16 UTC
Post by s***@gmail.com
Hi I'm 24 year old and single my contact number is 9284059267
You shouldn't publish your phone number on Usenet.
Too many weirdos here.
Checkmate
2019-02-20 16:47:42 UTC

¤ On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 06:42:16 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:
¤
¤ >Hi I'm 24 year old and single my contact number is 9284059267
¤
¤ You shouldn't publish your phone number on Usenet.
¤ Too many weirdos here.

Says the spookiest Weredough of them all...
Fuck these spammers if they're that stupid.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-20 16:52:53 UTC
¤ >Hi I'm 24 year old and single my contact number is 9284059267
¤
¤ You shouldn't publish your phone number on Usenet.
¤ Too many weirdos here.
Says the spookiest Weredough of them all...
Fuck these spammers if they're that stupid.
But, she's only 24 years old. Probably very
naive. People might take advantage of her
naivety to harm her. She might need a big
strong man like myself to protect her.
Rain
I want what every girl wants....an honest intelligent hard working motivated romantic handsome man! I'm tired of the small old boring guys...so surprise me!!
p***@gmail.com
Dependable, nice. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin. Someone who enjoy the quite along with the chaos.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-02-21 16:03:09 UTC
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 03:06:17 -0800 (PST), ***@gmail.com wrote:

<...>
Post by p***@gmail.com
Dependable, nice. Someone who is comfortable in their own skin. Someone who enjoy the quite along with the chaos.
You sound like *quiet* the catch. LOL!
Roxane
I'm a family focus person I do believe in marriage, love and commitment towards each other. I like to have a great conversation, and laughs and being outdoors, I consider myself as a romantic woman, very smart and patient person
Elizabeth
I am a woman that I love making people laugh that I want, fun, I drink only in special occasions, cincera and affectionate.
e***@gmail.com
I am a person who places integrity as the pinnacle for defining quality of character. I consider myself loyal, conservative, warm, articulate, intelligent, beautiful, and genuine.
Randi
I don’t always have a lot of time with my job and being a single mom, but I really enjoy going and doing things when I have time! I love having intellectual conversations... about anything and everything.
a***@gmail.com
2019-02-23 13:56:40 UTC
FIND WOMEN DATING NEARBY, GIRLS LOOKING MEN, MEET MILF, DIVORCED SINGLE AGAIN, MOM FOR SEX.
Join this group if you are looking to meet single women in your area for sex tonight. Meet thousands of girls want meet men for one night stand, love or long-term relationships. Join with divorced women looking men to get laid, or some more in casual nothing serious a dating with local for fun.
https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p600716
Meet mature women seeking younger guys! For the people those interested, dating older men. Here you can meet college students very younger want meet married men or couples in your area for fun.
I’m outgoing and enjoy social events but also like time to myself to reflect. Most important is balance in all aspects of life.