ALL OF THE WHINING PISS-PNATS MEN'S RIGHTS ACTIVISTS POASTING RIGHT NOW
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 06:56:38 UTC
are janithor.

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle,
this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure
hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate
(of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the
domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at
what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing
by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1
pussy willow fan)

-

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's
description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of
social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement
which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online
movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets
punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." -
"Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white
males are violent in Message-ID:
<***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March
2016
Janithor
2019-11-07 06:59:44 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 07:17:39 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 22:59:44 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qq0fd1$dv1$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 10:56 PM, 💩's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ are janithor. "nads" won't comment on this poast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ rights?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

oh yeah, fer sherr.

like... omigawd.

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

Janithor
2019-11-07 07:25:24 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 22:59:44 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ are janithor. "nads" won't comment on this poast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ rights?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
oh yeah, fer sherr.
like... omigawd.
So.........where was I talking about "men's rights" and what exactly
does that even mean?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 07:39:13 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 23:25:24 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qq0gt5$8qb$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 🐶笛 wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ are janithor. "nads" won't comment on
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ this poast... ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You're hallucinating again, Fake %.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Where am I talking about men's ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ rights?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ oh yeah, fer sherr. like... omigawd.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ So.........where was I talking about "men's rights" and what exactly
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ does that even mean?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO SCOTTY DOTTY ABOUT THIS NOW.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 07:49:46 UTC
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 01:39:13 -0600, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gaygory's Owner's
Owner =?UTF-8?B?8J+Qtuesmw==?= <***@127.0.0.1> determined that the

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 🐶笛 wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 22:59:44 -0800, LO
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ AND BEHOLD; Janithor ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <***@comcast.net> determined
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ that the following was of great ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ importance and subsequently decided
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ to freely share it with us in ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <qq0fd1$dv1$***@news.albasani.net>:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 11/6/2019 10:56 PM, 💩's Owner ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 🐶笛 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ are
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ janithor. "nads" won't comment on ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ this poast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ You're hallucinating again, Fake %. ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Where am I talking about men's
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ rights?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ oh yeah, fer sherr. like... omigawd.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ So.........where was I talking about "men's rights" and what exactly
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ does that even mean?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ I WILL ONLY RESPOND TO SCOTTY DOTTY ABOUT THIS NOW.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "nads" won't comment on this poast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

i guess it's time to MORHPH LEIKE PHUKKK!!!

:-O

(TELL 'EM SCOTTY! TELL 'EM WHAT THEY SHOULD DO!)

2019-11-07 16:19:28 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
LOL , how fk'in long did you wait to say that

So, you can hear me, dimbulb?
%
i'm sorry what did you just say i don't read mongolian

2019-11-07 16:34:17 UTC
Post by >
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
LOL , how fk'in long did you wait to say that
I didn't wait. Duh.
So, you can hear me, dimbulb?
i'm sorry what did you just say i don't read mongolian
You can't even punctuate, illiterate simpleton.

Did you hear me "say that"?
%
2019-11-07 17:01:01 UTC
Post by >
Post by %
Post by >
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
LOL , how fk'in long did you wait to say that
I didn't wait. Duh.
So, you can hear me, dimbulb?
i'm sorry what did you just say i don't read mongolian
You can't even punctuate, illiterate simpleton.
Did you hear me "say that"?
the most fun way to punish you right now is leaving you here and ignored
and i can punctuate the first letter in my first post ever had a capitol
i will put a period after my last word in usenet it's all been one sentence

2019-11-07 17:11:59 UTC
Post by >
Post by %
Post by >
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
LOL , how fk'in long did you wait to say that
I didn't wait. Duh.
So, you can hear me, dimbulb?
i'm sorry what did you just say i don't read mongolian
You can't even punctuate, illiterate simpleton.
Did you hear me "say that"?
the most fun way to punish you right now is leaving you here and ignored
You're not ignoring me, you're humping my posts while defending
your drug-addled pissbum trailer trash pal Tony Eaks because
he's getting his ass handed to him again.
Post by %
and i can punctuate
Nope, you've proven you can't with every one of your posts.
Post by %
the first letter in my first post ever had a capitol
i will put a period after my last word in usenet it's all been one sentence
Your froth-nozzle is foaming now so you might as
well STFU and pretend you're ignoring me.
Scooter
2019-11-07 20:43:29 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 12:11:59 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
Post by >
You're not ignoring me, you're humping my posts while defending
your drug-addled pissbum trailer trash pal Tony Eaks because
he's getting his ass handed to him again.
Says the no friend bastard who's only reason to hand any ass is so he
can touch one.
Scooter
I wish he lived on my block, I would bitch slap him silly.
Scooter
2019-11-07 21:08:49 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by %
Post by >
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
LOL , how fk'in long did you wait to say that
I didn't wait. Duh.
So, you can hear me, dimbulb?
i'm sorry what did you just say i don't read mongolian
I wish he lived on my block, I would bitch slap him silly.
i wish we all lived on the same street
I'll supply the weed.
%
i'll plow the driveways

https://imgur.com/a/MDnfHAJ LOL!
Kernal Korn
Chad ran from this post, his fear of me is obvious.
Alex 'dink' Cain
2019-11-08 17:08:51 UTC
NEMO
Do you not understand how Usenet works, you stupid cunt?
Scooter
Just like Nemo, Chad also ran away from this post.
NEMO
2019-11-08 19:22:05 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by %
Post by >
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
LOL , how fk'in long did you wait to say that
I didn't wait. Duh.
So, you can hear me, dimbulb?
i'm sorry what did you just say i don't read mongolian
I wish he lived on my block, I would bitch slap him silly.
Chad ran from this post, his fear of me is obvious.
Just like Nemo, Chad also ran away from this post.
Is this how you fake vets make your 'points'? By snipping others'

Fucking pathetic!
Scooter
2019-11-08 20:42:10 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by %
Post by >
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
LOL , how fk'in long did you wait to say that
I didn't wait. Duh.
So, you can hear me, dimbulb?
i'm sorry what did you just say i don't read mongolian
I wish he lived on my block, I would bitch slap him silly.
Chad ran from this post, his fear of me is obvious.
Just like Nemo, Chad also ran away from this post.
Nemo thinks if he snips the part that makes him butthurt that it will
go away. Nemo is a coward like that.

Nemo still hasn't responded.
NEMO
2019-11-08 22:29:46 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by %
Post by >
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
LOL , how fk'in long did you wait to say that
I didn't wait. Duh.
So, you can hear me, dimbulb?
i'm sorry what did you just say i don't read mongolian
I wish he lived on my block, I would bitch slap him silly.
Chad ran from this post, his fear of me is obvious.
Just like Nemo, Chad also ran away from this post.
text snipped by cowardly fake vet Scooter.
I thinks if I snips the part that makes me butthurt that it will
go away. I am a coward like that.
Fake vet Scooter still hasn't responded.

Scooter
Have you tried taking usenet 101? Because you suck at this.
Scooter
He is so transparent, even with all that fat.
Scooter
2019-11-07 21:08:16 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
LOL , how fk'in long did you wait to say that
He is so transparent, even with all that fat.
he's 2 pounds of air short of a football
I love making people like him and NEMO spin and cry.
Scooter
2019-11-07 20:39:19 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 11:07:25 -0500, <Alex 'dink" Cain
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
are janithor.
"nads" won't comment on this poast...
You're hallucinating again, Fake %. Where am I talking about men's rights?
You sure have him in a tailspin tonight.
Tonight?! Look outside drug-addled pissbum, it's morning now.
Maybe where you live fatboy.