The Janithor is gonna die...
Add Reply
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-26 15:53:31 UTC
https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/is-diarrhea-a-symptom-of-covid-19

Almost fifty percent of COVID-19 victims have diarrhea and
other gastro-intestinal symptoms.

The virus has a heavy presence in fecal matter.

This could partially explain the run on toilet paper.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Poop!
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-26 16:06:28 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/is-diarrhea-a-symptom-of-covid-19
Almost fifty percent of COVID-19 victims have diarrhea and
other gastro-intestinal symptoms.
The virus has a heavy presence in fecal matter.
This could partially explain the run on toilet paper.
Poop!
A whole lotta shitsplatz goin' on!

%
diarrhea is not a symptom of the current virus
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-26 18:08:40 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/is-diarrhea-a-symptom-of-covid-19
Almost fifty percent of COVID-19 victims have diarrhea and
other gastro-intestinal symptoms.
The virus has a heavy presence in fecal matter.
This could partially explain the run on toilet paper.
diarrhea is not a symptom of the current virus
But, diarrhea is most certainly is a symptom of your mouth, Shrimp dick.

%
and now the gerk wants to play fondle my penis
MK
Please don't entertain the pedofiles. Thanks!
Checkmate
2020-03-26 18:38:40 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 11:53:31 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/is-diarrhea-a-symptom-of-covid-19
Almost fifty percent of COVID-19 victims have diarrhea and
other gastro-intestinal symptoms.
The virus has a heavy presence in fecal matter.
This could partially explain the run on toilet paper.
And "the runs" on toilet paper.

MK
2020-03-27 01:13:30 UTC
Apparently, Usenet finally got a clue and shut your ass done. Good job!

<sci-physics, soc.penpals, edm.general removed!> Wow!
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 01:19:50 UTC
Post by MK
Apparently, Usenet finally got a clue and shut your ass done. Good job!
<sci-physics, soc.penpals, edm.general removed!> Wow!
Froups reinstated and WTF are you TALKING about?

Checkmate
2020-03-27 16:35:54 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 21:19:50 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by MK
Apparently, Usenet finally got a clue and shut your ass done. Good job!
<sci-physics, soc.penpals, edm.general removed!> Wow!
Froups reinstated and WTF are you TALKING about?
How in hell would SHE know?

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc