I've already emailed two copies
NEMO
2019-10-28 18:17:36 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:47:59 -0700, AuntEnema aka fake vet
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:02:48 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
of a good computer I could have, for Christmas, and some other things that I like include are a Monitor, the latest store bought copy of Windows, there is a certain type of desk, and I probably could use a new line of printers that I know about.
But instead, you'll get none of those items.  You will, however, get a mouthful of cock from your caregiver.
And YOU will get, a mouthful of cock from yer pre-op moulie tranny
'Pleasance'!
LOL
Hey! You two homos get a room!
Hay KKKoloon! You and yer pre-op moulie tranny 'Pleasance' took the
last one!
Grik-basstardo®™
2019-10-28 20:27:36 UTC
of a good computer I could have, for Christmas, and some other things that
I like include are a Monitor, the latest store bought copy of Windows,
there is a certain type of desk, and I probably could use a new line of
printers that I know about.
But instead, you'll get none of those items. You will, however, get a
mouthful of cock from your caregiver.
I have Epilepsy.
That disqualifies you from a mouthful of cock, then: no caregiver
wants their cock bitten orf by someone having an apoplectic fit.

Carpe diem! Seize the day!
NoSpamAtAll
2019-10-29 21:22:01 UTC
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 09:30:26 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
of a good computer I could have, for Christmas, and some other things that
I like include are a Monitor, the latest store bought copy of Windows,
there is a certain type of desk, and I probably could use a new line of
printers that I know about.
But instead, you'll get none of those items. You will, however, get a
mouthful of cock from your caregiver.
I have Epilepsy.
That disqualifies you from a mouthful of cock, then: no caregiver
wants their cock bitten orf by someone having an apoplectic fit.
Carpe diem! Seize the day!
But Miss Recktum gets jealous thinking that David's anus is still fair game.
David has to compete with yer pre-op moulie tranny 'Pleasance' for
YERS, Midnight!
David

How are you today?
NoSpamAtAll
2019-10-30 16:04:20 UTC
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
of a good computer I could have, for Christmas, and some other things that
I like include are a Monitor, the latest store bought copy of Windows,
there is a certain type of desk, and I probably could use a new line of
printers that I know about.
But instead, you'll get none of those items. You will, however, get a
mouthful of cock from your caregiver.
I have Epilepsy.
That disqualifies you from a mouthful of cock, then: no caregiver
wants their cock bitten orf by someone having an apoplectic fit.
Carpe diem! Seize the day!
How are you today?
Inane meaningless non sequitur shit for brains follow up.
I am ok.
No, you're not. You got, shit for brains and you can't even follow a
simple fucking conversation.
David

You can try the psychiatrist in town.
NEMO
You can try the sledgehammer at the hardware store.
David

I would need a psychiatrist.
Professeur de merde, Yitzhak 'Shitsack' Rabin
Do the sledgehammer thing and you won't need one.
David

Oh, I'm fine.
NEMO
2019-11-02 15:14:34 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Yitzhak 'Shitsack' Rabin
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Oh, you're not. But you will be when you flatten your fucking head
with a sledgehammer.
David
2019-11-02 16:03:52 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]

I have a good psychiatrist, did you hear about something or are you asking
about the sledgehammer?
NEMO
2019-11-03 12:25:15 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
You won't need a good psychiatrist after you've hit yourself hard in
the fucking head with a sledgehammer.
David

its early
just-a-guy
It may be too late already.
%
why , did he damage the hammer
David

are you allright?
%
no i'm all left
just-a-guy
You can't damage a hammer by hitting a head full of shit.
%
not even if it's tough shit
David

Don't worry.
just-a-guy
I wasn't planning to.
David

neither was I
just-a-guy
I never aksed you not to.
David

I'm a bit impulsive.
just-a-guy
2019-11-05 12:57:47 UTC
Post by just-a-guy
Post by just-a-guy
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Good. Now hit yourself impulsively in the fucking head with a
sledgehammer.
David

I hope that things are ok.
NEMO
2019-11-05 14:26:01 UTC
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
They're not. But hit yourself hard in the fucking head with a
sledgehammer and they will be.
Kernal Korn
You and that sledgehammer are quite an item. Projecting?
David

a little bit where it was
NEMO
2019-11-05 16:45:11 UTC
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 08:24:35 -0700, Kernal Korn
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
You and that dimwit David certainly are.
Post by Kernal Korn
Projecting?
WE aks the questions, asshole.
Scooter
TINW in your case noob.
Scooter
2019-11-05 19:17:56 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Projecting?
WE aks the questions, asshole.
TINW in your case noob.
HTRG in YOUR case, you stoopid cunt.
You poor thing, did I hit your button?
NEMO
You dumb fake vet asshole...WE aks the questions!
Scooter
You pussed out...LOL
Professeur de merde, Yitzhak 'Shitsack' Rabin
2019-11-06 13:03:07 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Projecting?
WE aks the questions, asshole.
TINW in your case noob.
HTRG in YOUR case, you stoopid cunt.
You poor thing, did I hit your button?
You dumb fake vet asshole...WE aks the questions!
You pussed out...LOL
One of yer 'friends' just outed you as a fake vet, 'Anton' - a nigra
name if ever I heard one! Now scoot!

LOLOK
Scooter
Another coward pusses out.
NEMO
2019-11-06 18:33:15 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Projecting?
WE aks the questions, asshole.
TINW in your case noob.
HTRG in YOUR case, you stoopid cunt.
You poor thing, did I hit your button?
You dumb fake vet asshole...WE aks the questions!
You pussed out...LOL
One of yer 'friends' just outed you as a fake vet, 'Anton' - a nigra
name if ever I heard one! Now scoot!
LOLOK
Another coward pusses out.
No need to tell us about your Vietnaaaaaaaaaaam 'service', boy...we
already KNOW.
Scooter

Now would you care to post proof that "we" know?
NEMO
2019-11-06 19:06:21 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Projecting?
WE aks the questions, asshole.
TINW in your case noob.
HTRG in YOUR case, you stoopid cunt.
You poor thing, did I hit your button?
You dumb fake vet asshole...WE aks the questions!
You pussed out...LOL
One of yer 'friends' just outed you as a fake vet, 'Anton' - a nigra
name if ever I heard one! Now scoot!
LOLOK
Another coward pusses out.
No need to tell us about your Vietnaaaaaaaaaaam 'service', boy...we
already KNOW.
TINW
Now would you care to post proof that "we" know?
GDRK

Now don't try to claim you got a college deferment....you're WAY too
illiterate for that, boy!
Scooter
I didn't think you could back up anything you say.
NEMO
2019-11-06 21:40:49 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by Kernal Korn
Projecting?
WE aks the questions, asshole.
TINW in your case noob.
HTRG in YOUR case, you stoopid cunt.
You poor thing, did I hit your button?
You dumb fake vet asshole...WE aks the questions!
You pussed out...LOL
One of yer 'friends' just outed you as a fake vet, 'Anton' - a nigra
name if ever I heard one! Now scoot!
LOLOK
Another coward pusses out.
No need to tell us about your Vietnaaaaaaaaaaam 'service', boy...we
already KNOW.
TINW
Now would you care to post proof that "we" know?
GDRK
Now don't try to claim you got a college deferment....you're WAY too
illiterate for that, boy!
I didn't think you could back up anything you say.
I didn't think you could EVER qualify for a college
deferment...perhaps a mental deficiency deferment?
Kernal Korn
So how did you get out of serving? Oh yea, you were to young.
David

Don't worry. I'm fine.
NEMO
Worry a lot. You're far from fine.
David

Yeah I'm still talking. But I'm ok.
Scooter
Yet he owns you.
David

everything is ok, I'm fine.
NEMO
Yet he doesn't even own a working brain. Nor, apparently, do you!
Scooter
2019-11-05 19:18:55 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
And you spend all 25 of your cheap ass AIOE posts devoted to him. He
owns you cupcake.
NEMO
2019-11-05 19:42:19 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
See what I mean? Not a working brain between the pair of you
assholes!
Scooter
The truth hurts huh?
Professeur de merde, Yitzhak 'Shitsack' Rabin
Not having a working brain hurts huh?
Scooter
Your responses confirm that.
NEMO
Your shit for brains PROVES it.
NEMO
2019-11-06 19:07:16 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
5th grade insults aside...why did you puss out?
Why did you never serve? Too dumb even for the military?
NEMO
2019-11-06 21:41:37 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Friendly fire would have been your demise if you hadn't pussed out.
Answer the fucking questions, asshole!

And thank you for playing!
Kernal Korn
2019-11-06 23:06:31 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Answer the fucking questi<SLAP>
Kook says what?
NEMO
Fake vet asshole sez WHAT?
David

I had a cupcake yesterday.
David

I have an ear wash coming.
NEMO
Use a hose pipe and a sledgehammer!
David

I can say that.
NEMO
David

don't worry, things are fine.
NEMO
Worry a lot, they're not.
Scooter
No worse than "we axe the questions"
David

don't worry, be happy.
%
wanna race bathtub boats in the toilet
David

oh I'm fine, don't worry, everything's great
%
did you get you halitosis
David

Maybe, I'll get by.
%
then toot
David

who knows, maybe
Professeur de merde, Yitzhak 'Shitsack' Rabin
The word is 'aks'. You as a nigra would be familiar with it.
Scooter
You libtards make me laugh.
NEMO
You Democrat coons make me vomit.
Scooter
Me a democrat? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
NEMO
You a Democrat? Most coons ARE, boy!
Scooter
Thanks for proving just how stupid demodrats are.
NEMO
Thanks for demonstrating just how dumb you coon Democrats are!
Kernal Korn
2019-11-06 23:07:19 UTC
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
I have you repeating me now. I don't blame you, I am so much better
then you.
NEMO
2019-11-07 12:49:43 UTC
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 16:07:19 -0700, Kernal Korn
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Are you and nigra Anton 'Scooter' the same fake vet or do you take
turns being stupid?
Scooter
Obsession noted
NEMO
Admission by default noted.
Kernal Korn
I make the rules here little child.
NEMO
You make jack shit here, nigra boy...apart from a stench.
Kernal Korn
Nemo ran from this post. Nemo can't stand the truth.
Grikbassturde®™
2019-11-08 17:04:17 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Inanities don't deserve a response, asshole.

Now tell us again the name of your cavalry unit in Naaaaaaaaaam and
the name of your hoss.
Scooter
Nemo has run away for good from this post.
%
i know where you live
Scooter
2019-11-08 18:16:12 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Well drop by and bring Nemo with you, I need something for target
practice.
%
waste of slugs
NEMO
2019-11-08 19:17:17 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Count the indentation chevrons and figure out how much of my response
you snipped.

Your fake vet desperation is showing, asshole!
Scooter
Nemo still running from this post. Nemo is good at running.
NEMO
2019-11-08 20:42:34 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Where's the missing reply?
Still snipping replies, fake vet asshole? You MUST be desperate!
Scooter
2019-11-08 20:46:17 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Nemo snips replies and then crys about it. Poor Nemo wants to learn
how usenet works.
NEMO
2019-11-08 22:24:52 UTC
Post by Kernal Korn
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Post by NEMO
Post by NEMO
Post by just-a-guy
Post by NEMO
Post by NoSpamAtAll
Post by Grik-basstardo®™
[...]
Lot of text snipped by cowardly fake vet Scooter.
Post by NEMO
Post by Scooter
Nemo still running from this post. Nemo is good at running.
More text snipped here by cowardly fake vet Scooter.
I snip replies and then cry about it. Poor me wants to learn
how usenet works.
Sounds like it, coward!

NoSpamAtAll
2019-10-30 16:03:22 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 10:02:48 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
of a good computer I could have, for Christmas, and some other
things
that I like include are a Monitor, the latest store bought copy of
Windows, there is a certain type of desk, and I probably could use a
new line of printers that I know about.
But instead, you'll get none of those items. You will, however, get
mouthful of cock from your caregiver.
And YOU will get, a mouthful of cock from yer pre-op moulie tranny
'Pleasance'!
LOL
Hey! You two homos get a room!
sure just open your mouth
Here you go -
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Garden-of-Life-Vitamin-Code-Liquid-Multivitamin-Formula-Fruit-Punch-Flavor/133093066021?epid=129118319&hash=item1efcf70525:g:B78AAOSw7sBdD0qE
Here YOU go -
https://tinyurl.com/4fa5zk
Hello.
Inane meaningless non sequitur shit for brains follow up.
I am fine.
No, you're not. You're totally fucked up. But you will be fine if
you hit yourself hard in the fucking head with a sledgehammer.
David