What's it like to be an atheist?
Add Reply
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 02:34:07 UTC
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020, LinuxGal <***@aqua.net> wrote:

<...>
They also think the female orgasm is a myth because they've
never seen it happen, not even fake ones, even if they've
actually had sex with a woman.
Female orgasm is definitely NOT a myth at least
for some women. But, female orgasms are totally
unnecessary and should not be looked upon as
a good or necessary thing.

One reason for lesbianism is the priority placed
upon female orgasms. The purpose of a female
is to have babies and keep the human race going
on and evolving. A woman may become pregnant
with or without an orgasm.

Actually, the emphasis on female orgasm is
detrimental to her becoming pregnant because
the spasms tend to move ejaculate out and away
from the uterus.

God does not approve of the hedonism that makes
reproduction less efficient. God knows women are
not an end but merely a means to an end.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
kensi
2020-03-27 02:47:00 UTC
The purpose of a female is to have babies
The purpose of a woman is whatever the fuck she decides it is,
cockalorum. And don't you forget it!
God does not approve of the hedonism that makes
reproduction less efficient. God knows women are
not an end but merely a means to an end.
Nobody but you cares what your imaginary sky daddy approves or
disapproves of. You're just projecting your own opinions on the sky, and
then expecting that somehow we will take them more seriously than
before, even though they have exactly the same source as before, and
that source is a pigheaded misogynistic xylocephalic ninnyhammer with
delusions of adequacy.

And on top of all of that he's wrong: every person is an end, not merely
a means to an end.
in here." ~Checkmate
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 03:32:17 UTC
Post by kensi
The purpose of a female is to have babies
The purpose of a woman is whatever the fuck she decides it is,
cockalorum. And don't you forget it!
God does not approve of the hedonism that makes
reproduction less efficient. God knows women are
not an end but merely a means to an end.
Nobody but you cares what your imaginary sky daddy approves or
disapproves of. You're just projecting your own opinions on the sky, and
then expecting that somehow we will take them more seriously than
before, even though they have exactly the same source as before, and
that source is a pigheaded misogynistic xylocephalic ninnyhammer with
delusions of adequacy.
And on top of all of that he's wrong: every person is an end, not merely
a means to an end.
Hate to bust your bubble, kkkensi, but you are just
a cog in a machine. Your job in the evolution of humanity
is to pop out a baby or two. While you may decide you
aren't going to, it doesn't make you something other
than what you evolved to be - an biological machine
that produces offspring. Just as males are biological
machines designed to impregnate you lasses.

Know your role!

MK

Thoreau
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-27 03:18:02 UTC
Post by MK
Reply: Like a gay guy, with his ass stuffed with dicks, could possibly know
what women want.
Why must you be so enamored of homophobia?
<...>

Checkmate
2020-03-27 07:27:17 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 26 Mar 2020 23:18:02 -0400 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Subject: Re: What's it like to be an atheist?
Newsgroups: alt.atheism, alt.checkmate
Post by MK
Reply: Like a gay guy, with his ass stuffed with dicks, could possibly know
what women want.
Why must you be so enamored of homophobia?
MK's the only one I know of in here who actually stated she had a dick
stuffed in her ass. Just sayin'...