I Just Read About 200 Posts This Afternoon
MK
2019-11-07 23:51:28 UTC
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!

<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad
judgment. - Will Rogers
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-07 23:53:33 UTC
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
You Native Americans should avoid alcohol.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
MK
She is YOUR sister, not mine!
%
2019-11-07 23:56:39 UTC
i don't recall saying i wanted one
MK
Did I ask you?
%
yep but it wouldn't matter anyway my answer would be the same
MK
So do you want to live? Why?
%
i'm not particularity concerned about it , would it matter if i was
MK
2019-11-08 00:43:51 UTC
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
i don't recall saying i wanted one
Did I ask you?
yep but it wouldn't matter anyway my answer would be the same
So do you want to live? Why?
i'm not particularity concerned about it , would it matter if i was
Not if you don't mind frying in hell. I'm hoping heaven has air
conditioning, or I'll be bitchin' all the time. Can't have that in heaven,
you know. LOL

Oh wait, being hot is being in hell.
%
why would i fry in hell as silly as i feel asking
MK
Do you want a troll response, or a real response?
The Right And The Powerful
2019-11-08 01:07:43 UTC
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
i don't recall saying i wanted one
Did I ask you?
yep but it wouldn't matter anyway my answer would be the same
So do you want to live? Why?
i'm not particularity concerned about it , would it matter if i was
Not if you don't mind frying in hell. I'm hoping heaven has air
conditioning, or I'll be bitchin' all the time. Can't have that in heaven,
you know. LOL
Oh wait, being hot is being in hell.
why would i fry in hell as silly as i feel asking
Do you want a troll response, or a real response?
Where do bad folks go
When they die?
They don't go to heaven
Where the angels fly.
They go to a lake of fire
And fry!
Won't see 'em again
Till the 4th of July.

Nirvana
MK
You sound like Randy, the biker in my driveway on Thursday nights.
The Right And The Powerful
2019-11-08 02:03:18 UTC
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
[...]
I sound? That's the Meat Puppets who did the song first and then
Nirvana.
MK
I know. I was only commenting on your likes and dislikes.
Scooter

MK
2019-11-08 02:54:38 UTC
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
http://youtu.be/DJJHjqS3xSg
Are you suggesting that I'm stoned? You might be right.
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 01:40:53 UTC
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
[...]
I thought Randy had Friday nights?

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
%
you could've answered by now so forget it it doesn't matter
MK
2019-11-08 01:21:22 UTC
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
i don't recall saying i wanted one
Did I ask you?
yep but it wouldn't matter anyway my answer would be the same
So do you want to live? Why?
i'm not particularity concerned about it , would it matter if i was
Not if you don't mind frying in hell. I'm hoping heaven has air
conditioning, or I'll be bitchin' all the time. Can't have that in heaven,
you know. LOL
Oh wait, being hot is being in hell.
why would i fry in hell as silly as i feel asking
Do you want a troll response, or a real response?
you could've answered by now so forget it it doesn't matter
I thought this was Usenet, and not an "instant gratification" chat group.
Excuse me!
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 01:35:32 UTC
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
i don't recall saying i wanted one
Did I ask you?
yep but it wouldn't matter anyway my answer would be the same
So do you want to live? Why?
i'm not particularity concerned about it , would it matter if i was
Not if you don't mind frying in hell. I'm hoping heaven has air
conditioning, or I'll be bitchin' all the time. Can't have that in heaven,
you know. LOL
Oh wait, being hot is being in hell.
Fortunately, hell only exists on Earth.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
MK
2019-11-07 23:56:44 UTC
Post by MK
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
For those not woke in the USA:

<now you can see why I'm laughing>

I hope I don't miss my pie mouth!

#fuckyou
The Right And The Powerful
2019-11-08 00:46:42 UTC
http://youtu.be/sWehvtOL_VI
<now you can see why I'm laughing>
I hope I don't miss my pie mouth!
#fuckyou
A pathological liar like Warren wants us to suddenly put all of her
lies aside and believe for once that she's telling the truth about her
medicare for all. Uh-huh.
MK
2019-11-08 00:51:49 UTC
Post by The Right And The Powerful
A pathological liar like Warren wants us to suddenly put all of her
lies aside and believe for once that she's telling the truth about her
medicare for all. Uh-huh.
She used to live here, years ago. She fucked an old desperate family out of
an old heritage home, told them it was worth squat, them made tons of money
from them.

If heard of a few more stories, but don't feel like typing it out, everyone
could google, but g probably still has the results skewed, like normal.
The Right And The Powerful
2019-11-08 00:59:54 UTC
Post by MK
Post by The Right And The Powerful
A pathological liar like Warren wants us to suddenly put all of her
lies aside and believe for once that she's telling the truth about her
medicare for all. Uh-huh.
She used to live here, years ago. She fucked an old desperate family out of
an old heritage home, told them it was worth squat, them made tons of money
from them.
If heard of a few more stories, but don't feel like typing it out, everyone
could google, but g probably still has the results skewed, like normal.
I'm sure google has thought twice about supporting her since she wants
to tear down all the large internet corporations: google, facebook,
apple etc. There may be far more negative results now when we google
her.
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 01:39:03 UTC
Post by MK
Post by The Right And The Powerful
A pathological liar like Warren wants us to suddenly put all of her
lies aside and believe for once that she's telling the truth about her
medicare for all. Uh-huh.
She used to live here, years ago. She fucked an old desperate family out of
an old heritage home, told them it was worth squat, them made tons of money
from them.
"Smiling faces... sometimes, they don't tell the truth!"

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 01:33:32 UTC
Post by MK
Post by MK
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
http://youtu.be/sWehvtOL_VI
<now you can see why I'm laughing>
I hope I don't miss my pie mouth!
#fuckyou
Liz Warren is a hep chick who drinks beer, just like all the blue collar
deplorables who should vote for her. *burp*

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

The Right And The Powerful
2019-11-08 00:42:21 UTC
Hello Kitten.
MK
Greetings, my friend? Naw, couldn't be.
The Right And The Powerful
I used to post as Bob Robertson.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-08 01:08:42 UTC
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
Hello Kitten.
Greetings, my friend? Naw, couldn't be.
I used to post as Bob Robertson.
I used to PLONK Bob Rebertson because I thought he
was a Skeeter sock.

The Right And The Powerful
That shows what a fool's tool you've always been.
%
LOL
MK
2019-11-08 01:26:11 UTC
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
Hello Kitten.
Greetings, my friend? Naw, couldn't be.
I used to post as Bob Robertson.
I used to PLONK Bob Rebertson because I thought he
was a Skeeter sock.
That shows what a fool's tool you've always been.
Wow, a four minute reply! I think I pressed a few buttons tonight. A job
well done.

AC needs a new sheriff in town! The FNVW needs to schedule a meeting. And
the beer fridge needs to be stocked.

<suck slackers!>
Sn!pe
2019-11-08 01:36:28 UTC
Post by MK
Post by The Right And The Powerful
On Thu, 07 Nov 2019 20:08:42 -0500, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
Hello Kitten.
Greetings, my friend? Naw, couldn't be.
I used to post as Bob Robertson.
I used to PLONK Bob Rebertson because I thought he
was a Skeeter sock.
That shows what a fool's tool you've always been.
Wow, a four minute reply! I think I pressed a few buttons tonight.
A job well done.
AC needs a new sheriff in town! The FNVW needs to schedule a meeting.
And the beer fridge needs to be stocked.
Wot's a FNVW?
Post by MK
<suck slackers!>
Form an orderly queue.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
MK
2019-11-08 01:59:43 UTC
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
Hello Kitten.
Greetings, my friend? Naw, couldn't be.
I used to post as Bob Robertson.
I used to PLONK Bob Rebertson because I thought he
was a Skeeter sock.
That shows what a fool's tool you've always been.
Wow, a four minute reply! I think I pressed a few buttons tonight.
A job well done.
AC needs a new sheriff in town! The FNVW needs to schedule a meeting.
And the beer fridge needs to be stocked.
Wot's a FNVW?
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Post by Sn!pe
Post by MK
<suck slackers!>
Form an orderly queue.
After you!
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
vallor
2019-11-08 02:03:49 UTC
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
He might skip, though, depending on what shape he's in.
-v
Scooter
2019-11-08 02:22:57 UTC
LOL
MK
2019-11-08 02:39:45 UTC
Nice rejoinder! ;-)
Sn!pe
2019-11-08 11:19:20 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
He might skip, though, depending on what shape he's in.
He likes to keep in shape, he skips a lot.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
%
there is a real neurological disorder name for this behaviour
Sn!pe
2019-11-08 12:05:40 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by vallor
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
He might skip, though, depending on what shape he's in.
He likes to keep in shape, he skips a lot.
there is a real neurological disorder name for this behaviour
WTF? It's simple anthropomorphism in the name of phun.

You might also say that I recognise and respect
the spirit in all things: alive; dead; even inanimate.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
%
2019-11-08 13:12:15 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by vallor
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
He might skip, though, depending on what shape he's in.
He likes to keep in shape, he skips a lot.
there is a real neurological disorder name for this behaviour
WTF? It's simple anthropomorphism in the name of phun.
You might also say that I recognise and respect
the spirit in all things: alive; dead; even inanimate.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
that's what i said a real neurological disorder and defending it speaks
wonders and opens the door to all sorts of other neuroses
Sn!pe
2019-11-08 13:54:36 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by vallor
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
He might skip, though, depending on what shape he's in.
He likes to keep in shape, he skips a lot.
there is a real neurological disorder name for this behaviour
WTF? It's simple anthropomorphism in the name of phun.
You might also say that I recognise and respect
the spirit in all things: alive; dead; even inanimate.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
that's what i said a real neurological disorder and defending it
speaks wonders and opens the door to all sorts of other neuroses
You can call me neurotic if you like, I won't be offended.
I will most likely even agree with you, Mr Shift-5 Character.

^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can still see the fnords.
%
i'm not calling you neurotic i'm just says you have neuroses
Sn!pe
2019-11-08 19:17:18 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
[...]
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by vallor
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
He might skip, though, depending on what shape he's in.
He likes to keep in shape, he skips a lot.
there is a real neurological disorder name for this behaviour
WTF? It's simple anthropomorphism in the name of phun.
You might also say that I recognise and respect
the spirit in all things: alive; dead; even inanimate.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
that's what i said a real neurological disorder and defending it
speaks wonders and opens the door to all sorts of other neuroses
You can call me neurotic if you like, I won't be offended.
I will most likely even agree with you, Mr Shift-5 Character.
--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can still see the fnords.
i'm not calling you neurotic i'm just says you have neuroses
Okay, I'll buy that. Your point is?
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
vallor
2019-11-08 17:45:52 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by vallor
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
He might skip, though, depending on what shape he's in.
He likes to keep in shape, he skips a lot.
there is a real neurological disorder name for this behaviour
WTF? It's simple anthropomorphism in the name of phun.
You might also say that I recognise and respect the spirit in all
things: alive; dead; even inanimate.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
that's what i said a real neurological disorder and defending it speaks
wonders and opens the door to all sorts of other neuroses
Just as long as you don't start dissin' my good friend Harvey.

(He's a pooka.)
-v
%
everytime harvey has a drink an angel gets her wings
Sn!pe
2019-11-08 20:16:12 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by vallor
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
He might skip, though, depending on what shape he's in.
He likes to keep in shape, he skips a lot.
there is a real neurological disorder name for this behaviour
WTF? It's simple anthropomorphism in the name of phun.
You might also say that I recognise and respect the spirit in all
things: alive; dead; even inanimate.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
that's what i said a real neurological disorder and defending it speaks
wonders and opens the door to all sorts of other neuroses
Just as long as you don't start dissin' my good friend Harvey.
(He's a pooka.)
That doesn't necessarily mean he's a ~bad~ hobgoblin.
Anyway, Gordon just waved to Harvey.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
%
yer bleedin crocked the whole bunch of ya
Sn!pe
2019-11-08 11:16:10 UTC
Post by MK
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
Hello Kitten.
Greetings, my friend? Naw, couldn't be.
I used to post as Bob Robertson.
I used to PLONK Bob Rebertson because I thought he
was a Skeeter sock.
That shows what a fool's tool you've always been.
Wow, a four minute reply! I think I pressed a few buttons tonight.
A job well done.
AC needs a new sheriff in town! The FNVW needs to schedule a meeting.
And the beer fridge needs to be stocked.
Wot's a FNVW?
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
I heard that Teh AUK had those way back, years ago;
do we have them here in ac too?
Post by MK
Post by Sn!pe
Post by MK
<suck slackers!>
Form an orderly queue.
After you!
Post by Sn!pe
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
How can a rock see anything? He doesn't fly!
Anyone might think you were trying to offend
my BFF in the whole Universe! Anyway, Gordon
doesn't like to boast about his accomplishments.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon can see the fnords.
Scooter
Thanks for that agent.
MK
Please get off your knees, it's embarrassing!
MK
2019-11-08 01:11:29 UTC
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
Hello Kitten.
Greetings, my friend? Naw, couldn't be.
I used to post as Bob Robertson.
I remember, and back then I thought you were the Gerk. Now, you are using
the same unusual newsreading that Gerk is notorious for!

Suspicious Minds
The Right And The Powerful
2019-11-08 01:16:51 UTC
Post by MK
And realized not only do I not have a life, but neither do you!
<getting a beer from the fridge like Liz Warren>
LOL
Hello Kitten.
Greetings, my friend? Naw, couldn't be.
I used to post as Bob Robertson.
I remember, and back then I thought you were the Gerk. Now, you are using
the same unusual newsreading that Gerk is notorious for!
http://youtu.be/rPMaTf0KU0M
Suspicious Minds
Good God, woman don't associate me with that thing.