ROYALTY MOVES TO BC
2020-01-14 02:36:48 UTC

2020-01-14 14:03:43 UTC
2020-01-14 14:12:00 UTC
2020-01-14 14:43:05 UTC
2020-01-14 15:42:58 UTC
Post by Pandora
Post by %
.
everybody wants to be me
Interesting.
they just want my autograph
Heh.
i wonder if they'll get a place at main and hastings
Pandora
Rumour has it that they will live somewhere on Vancouver Island.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-01-14 17:48:07 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:24:47 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <***@peak.org> wrote:
<...>
Post by Pandora
Rumour has it that they will live somewhere on Vancouver Island.
Conspiracy theory says Royals spread out in case of a
nuclear terrorist attack. Apparently British Intelligence
has good reason to fear such a thing.

But, never mind that. Just wait until you see the "Raven"
(aka Turkey) new sig.

LOL. It's called killing two birds with one stone.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
%
2020-01-14 18:54:20 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
Rumour has it that they will live somewhere on Vancouver Island.
Conspiracy theory says Royals spread out in case of a
nuclear terrorist attack. Apparently British Intelligence
has good reason to fear such a thing.
But, never mind that. Just wait until you see the "Raven"
(aka Turkey) new sig.
LOL. It's called killing two birds with one stone.
don't killfile me and then make conversation in my posts ,
stay away from me and anyone i know you're an infectious viral liar
Checkmate
2020-01-15 08:51:59 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:54:20 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
Rumour has it that they will live somewhere on Vancouver Island.
Conspiracy theory says Royals spread out in case of a
nuclear terrorist attack. Apparently British Intelligence
has good reason to fear such a thing.
But, never mind that. Just wait until you see the "Raven"
(aka Turkey) new sig.
LOL. It's called killing two birds with one stone.
don't killfile me and then make conversation in my posts ,
stay away from me and anyone i know you're an infectious viral liar
He won't see your "warning," because he has you killfiled.

Oh, wait... NOW he'll see it.

Gr!pe
2020-01-15 13:57:17 UTC
% put forth the following notion,
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
Rumour has it that they will live somewhere on Vancouver Island.
Conspiracy theory says Royals spread out in case of a
nuclear terrorist attack. Apparently British Intelligence
has good reason to fear such a thing.
But, never mind that. Just wait until you see the "Raven"
(aka Turkey) new sig.
LOL. It's called killing two birds with one stone.
don't killfile me and then make conversation in my posts ,
stay away from me and anyone i know you're an infectious viral liar
He won't see your "warning," because he has you killfiled.
Oh, wait... NOW he'll see it.
Gømer will still claim to ignore it, though.

--
Gr!pe

gomer noun
1 military slang: an inept or stupid colleague, especially a trainee.
2 informal (used mainly by doctors): a troublesome patient,
especially an elderly or homeless one.
%
good , as long as they don't come here
Checkmate
2020-01-15 08:52:59 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 11:52:12 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by %
.
everybody wants to be me
Interesting.
they just want my autograph
Heh.
i wonder if they'll get a place at main and hastings
Rumour has it that they will live somewhere on Vancouver Island.
good , as long as they don't come here
I don't think you have to worry about that...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

i never worry about anything
Checkmate
2020-01-20 18:46:06 UTC
Checkmate.

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 10:52:21 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by %
.
everybody wants to be me
Interesting.
they just want my autograph
Heh.
i wonder if they'll get a place at main and hastings
Rumour has it that they will live somewhere on Vancouver Island.
good , as long as they don't come here
I don't think you have to worry about that...
i never worry about anything
That's what worries me.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-01-22 05:19:31 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 17:24:47 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by %
.
everybody wants to be me
Interesting.
they just want my autograph
Heh.
i wonder if they'll get a place at main and hastings
Rumour has it that they will live somewhere on Vancouver Island.
Just watch... they'll probably split up eventually, and somebody gets a
royal fucking. LOL...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc