Dave Keating
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 00:06:25 UTC
Is percent.
If you want proof send me an email
I believe you so I don't need to send any emails.

But, I would like to know what PeeScent did to
make you mad enough to outer-filth him. He's
an asshole but he doesn't deserve to be outer-
filthed. He just deserves to have his ass kicked.

Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
2020-02-18 00:09:04 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Is percent.
If you want proof send me an email
I believe you so I don't need to send any emails.
But, I would like to know what PeeScent did to
make you mad enough to outer-filth him. He's
an asshole but he doesn't deserve to be outer-
filthed. He just deserves to have his ass kicked.
LOL
too bad you aren't the guy that could do it ,
and i told you she's not outing me
Skeeter
https://www.aljazeera.com/profile/dave-keating.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-18 05:49:27 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Is percent.
If you want proof send me an email
I believe you so I don't need to send any emails.
But, I would like to know what PeeScent did to
make you mad enough to outer-filth him. He's
an asshole but he doesn't deserve to be outer-
filthed. He just deserves to have his ass kicked.
LOL
Whatz all this about outer-filth?
Is that some new yuppie talk??