Nobody has asked me if I'm okay. . .
Aunt Jemima
2020-07-04 03:42:30 UTC
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have asked me
by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora, and mixed nuts
are!

Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-07-04 08:18:23 UTC
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 22:42:30 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "Aunt Jemima"
<***@Jemima.net> determined that the following was of great importance
and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<***@news.alt.net>:

why would we ask when we already know the answer? you told us yesterday.

"4 out of 5 dentists" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer, and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
vallor
2020-07-05 17:57:22 UTC
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 03:18:23 -0500, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 22:42:30 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "Aunt Jemima"
and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
why would we ask when we already know the answer? you told us
yesterday.
"4 out of 5 dentists" won't comment on this poast...
I must have missed something -- did something happen to her?

I'm way behind on my posts. Seems we are having a 4th of July weekend.
(Well, everybody is, but here in the U.S., we celebrate it. ;) )
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-07-05 20:52:31 UTC
On 5 Jul 2020 17:57:22 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <***@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 03:18:23 -0500, 💩's Owner
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 22:42:30 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; "Aunt Jemima"
and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
the answer? you told us yesterday. "4 out of 5 dentists" won't comment
on this poast...
I must have missed something -- did something happen to her?
I'm way behind on my posts. Seems we are having a 4th of July weekend.
(Well, everybody is, but here in the U.S., we celebrate it. ;) )
her son irresponsibly got covid by not following social distancing guidelines at the gay bar or something and they both had to get tested and it was no doubt an erosion of her freedoms and an attack on her anti-science religious beliefs and obama's fault.

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

Aunt Jemima
Oh he did, did he? Libtards have such vivid imaginations!
The Right And The Powerful
Do you have any symptoms? How's your son doing?
mixed nuts
2020-07-05 20:21:17 UTC
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have asked me
by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora, and mixed nuts
are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
Have you turned in any mask wearing BLM antifa people for terrorizing
you rand estricting your rights to say any damn thing you please?
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
Have you tried getting some sleep?
%
has she tried not expecting a newsgroup to live up to her expectations
Aunt Jemima
Aunt Jemima
No, I don't go where disease ridden mental illness rages on our streets.
Janithor
Smashdown!
Checkmate
2020-07-06 04:24:32 UTC
Checkmate.

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 22:42:30 -0500 Aunt Jemima put forth the following
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have asked me
by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora, and mixed nuts
are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
Why are we supposed to ask you if you're okay?

cause she's not , who would ask such a thing
Aunt Jemima
2020-07-07 00:07:12 UTC
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have asked me
by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora, and mixed nuts
are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
Why are we supposed to ask you if you're okay?
cause she's not , who would ask such a thing
Meghan Markle, wife of Prince Harry.

%
2020-07-07 00:17:00 UTC
http://youtu.be/oLuLLAYyZtc
you must be talking to snipe
Sn!pe
2020-07-07 08:25:32 UTC
Post by Aunt Jemima
Post by Aunt Jemima
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
Why are we supposed to ask you if you're okay?
cause she's not , who would ask such a thing
Meghan Markle, wife of Prince Harry.
http://youtu.be/oLuLLAYyZtc
you must be talking to snipe
Nah. Just because that twit Harry is British doesn't mean
to say that he's still in favour over here, and neither is she.

Meghan had a lot of public sympathy here to begin with but
she's squandered it by her behaviour. AFAICS she didn't like
playing second fiddle to our future Queen.

Junior princes and actresses, eh?...
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate
2020-07-07 10:24:56 UTC
Checkmate.

On Tue, 7 Jul 2020 09:25:32 +0100 Sn!pe put forth the following notion,
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Aunt Jemima
Post by Aunt Jemima
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
Why are we supposed to ask you if you're okay?
cause she's not , who would ask such a thing
Meghan Markle, wife of Prince Harry.
http://youtu.be/oLuLLAYyZtc
you must be talking to snipe
Nah. Just because that twit Harry is British doesn't mean
to say that he's still in favour over here, and neither is she.
Meghan had a lot of public sympathy here to begin with but
she's squandered it by her behaviour. AFAICS she didn't like
playing second fiddle to our future Queen.
Junior princes and actresses, eh?...
We have a Barron here.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

well aj seems to think they mean everything up here
Aunt Jemima
2020-07-09 05:27:38 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Aunt Jemima
Post by Aunt Jemima
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
Why are we supposed to ask you if you're okay?
cause she's not , who would ask such a thing
Meghan Markle, wife of Prince Harry.
http://youtu.be/oLuLLAYyZtc
you must be talking to snipe
Nah. Just because that twit Harry is British doesn't mean
to say that he's still in favour over here, and neither is she.
Meghan had a lot of public sympathy here to begin with but
she's squandered it by her behaviour. AFAICS she didn't like
playing second fiddle to our future Queen.
Junior princes and actresses, eh?...
well aj seems to think they mean everything up here
Are you my psychologist?

I detest her royal hinny Meghan Markle, and I have a lot of sympathy for
Harry. I hope Harry can find his way home and can keep his dignity. at this
point. Harry loved Obama. . .
Aunt Jemima
2020-07-07 00:03:43 UTC
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have asked me
by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora, and mixed nuts
are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
Why are we supposed to ask you if you're okay?
I meant to change my moniker to Meghan Markle. I had read a couple of
articles about her whining, and thought I would see how it played out on
Usenet.

Apparently, it caused a stir. . .
Sn!pe
2020-07-06 07:48:03 UTC
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have asked me
by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora, and mixed nuts
are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
How are you doing, AJ / MK ?
I have my fingers crossed for you.
--
^Ï^

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate
2020-07-06 09:05:08 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 08:48:03 +0100 Sn!pe put forth the following notion,
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have asked me
by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora, and mixed nuts
are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
How are you doing, AJ / MK ?
I have my fingers crossed for you.
I must have missed something... why does MK need a crossing of the
fingers?

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Sn!pe
2020-07-06 09:41:20 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have
asked me by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora,
and mixed nuts are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
How are you doing, AJ / MK ?
I have my fingers crossed for you.
I must have missed something... why does MK need a crossing of the
fingers?
She's been exposed to C19 via her son.
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate
2020-07-06 14:42:38 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by Sn!pe
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have
asked me by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora,
and mixed nuts are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
How are you doing, AJ / MK ?
I have my fingers crossed for you.
I must have missed something... why does MK need a crossing of the
fingers?
She's been exposed to C19 via her son.
Oh, that? She probably doesn't even have it. Her son doesn't even likely
have it.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

unknown
2020-07-06 18:36:15 UTC
On Mon, 6 Jul 2020, Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...
Post by Checkmate
Oh, that? She probably doesn't even have it. Her son doesn't even likely
have it.
She ALWAYS was quite the drama queen.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could nøt learn what it had to teach, and
nøt, when I came to die, discover that I had nøt lived." __Henry David Thøreau
%
her hand sits like a lady
Aunt Jemima
2020-07-07 00:09:34 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have asked me
by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora, and mixed nuts
are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
How are you doing, AJ / MK ?
I have my fingers crossed for you.
I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. I was playing MM. I thought you would
catch onto that.

If I had wrote that you "stole my dreams", whom would I be? hehee

When Janithor quotes Emmett, I always know what he's talking about.
Sn!pe
2020-07-07 09:54:22 UTC
Post by Aunt Jemima
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have
asked me by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora,
and mixed nuts are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
How are you doing, AJ / MK ?
I have my fingers crossed for you.
I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. I was playing MM.
I thought you would catch onto that.
Oh, right. MM is not such a big deal over here now that she's
pushed off back to Merkadia (like she was always going to).
I wonder how long it will before she gives poor, silly Harry the
heave-ho; and what the divorce settlement might look like.
Post by Aunt Jemima
If I had wrote that you "stole my dreams", whom would I be? hehee
Oh, that's an easy one, everybody knows Saint Greta.
Besides, your scowl gave it away.
Post by Aunt Jemima
When Janithor quotes Emmett, I always know what he's talking about.
Emmett was ... ~distinctive.~
--
^Ï^ http://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E

My pet rock Gordon just is.
Aunt Jemima
2020-07-09 05:32:14 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Aunt Jemima
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Aunt Jemima
Seems with all the libruals in here, at least one of the would have
asked me by now. Pretty much shows what a hypocrite vallor, pandora,
and mixed nuts are!
Can I get an AMEN or Lettuce Prey?
How are you doing, AJ / MK ?
I have my fingers crossed for you.
I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. I was playing MM.
I thought you would catch onto that.
Oh, right. MM is not such a big deal over here now that she's
pushed off back to Merkadia (like she was always going to).
I wonder how long it will before she gives poor, silly Harry the
heave-ho; and what the divorce settlement might look like.
Poor Harry, I know he's in trouble. I didn't say anything at first, because
they were across the pond. But now that they are here, ahhhh, we don't need
a new king and queen in the USA.
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Aunt Jemima
If I had wrote that you "stole my dreams", whom would I be? hehee
Oh, that's an easy one, everybody knows Saint Greta.
Besides, your scowl gave it away.
I just didn't set the post up, apparently! ;-)
<oh my heart> And I'm not? Checky knows who I am, not matter my moniker.
Wader of Doom
2020-07-09 11:00:09 UTC
Aunt Jemima <***@Jemima.net> wrote:

[...]
Post by Aunt Jemima
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Aunt Jemima
When Janithor quotes Emmett, I always know what he's talking about.
Emmett was ... ~distinctive.~
<oh my heart> And I'm not? Checky knows who I am, not matter my moniker.
I guessed who you were after your third or fourth poast as AJ! <g>

For the record: I am not now, nor have I ever been, Sn!pe of
Sn!peCo World Wide Wading Birds, although I may have played
him once or twice on TV.

I never lie, so you know that that's troo.

--
Darth Wader, WoD #1 No Club

I can't help it 'bout the shape I'm in,
I can't sing, I ain't pretty and my legs are thin.
vallor
2020-07-10 16:41:00 UTC
Post by Aunt Jemima
Post by Aunt Jemima
Post by Aunt Jemima
When Janithor quotes Emmett, I always know what he's talking about.
Emmett was ... ~distinctive.~
<oh my heart> And I'm not? Checky knows who I am, not matter my moniker.
A bigoted monster?
--
-v https://theproblemisextremism.org