GOT COTTON BALLS?
Add Reply
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-26 20:05:12 UTC
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14997706

A cotton ball in each nostril as effective as M95 mask
if you keep your mouth shut and breathe only through
your nose.

Those in this group will probably not benefit because
most of you are mouth-breathers. And forget all about
washing your hands. It doesn't work for knuckle-draggers.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
%
no one here will benefit because no one listens to what you say
Raven
2020-03-26 20:30:14 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14997706
A cotton ball in each nostril as effective as M95 mask
if you keep your mouth shut and breathe only through
your nose.
Those in this group will probably not benefit because
most of you are mouth-breathers. And forget all about
washing your hands. It doesn't work for knuckle-draggers.
no one here will benefit because no one listens to what you say
Gerg is used to having balls in
his face.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-27 04:25:26 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14997706
A cotton ball in each nostril as effective as M95 mask
if you keep your mouth shut and breathe only through
your nose.
Those in this group will probably not benefit because
most of you are mouth-breathers.  And forget all about
washing your hands. It doesn't work for knuckle-draggers.
no one here will benefit because no one listens to what you say
Gerg is used to having balls in
his face.
Raven talks about stuff he loves.
LOL
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.

%
2020-03-27 22:08:43 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14997706
A cotton ball in each nostril as effective as M95 mask
if you keep your mouth shut and breathe only through
your nose.
Those in this group will probably not benefit because
most of you are mouth-breathers.  And forget all about
washing your hands. It doesn't work for knuckle-draggers.
no one here will benefit because no one listens to what you say
Gerg is used to having balls in
his face.
Raven talks about stuff he loves.
lol shows what you are

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is Darlene a mouth breather?
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-26 20:42:48 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14997706
A cotton ball in each nostril as effective as M95 mask
if you keep your mouth shut and breathe only through
your nose.
Those in this group will probably not benefit because
most of you are mouth-breathers. And forget all about
washing your hands. It doesn't work for knuckle-draggers.
Is Darlene a mouth breather?
Yes, after the first kiss she gets so hot and bothered that
she actually commences to PANT!

Raven
Are you sure she's not hurling?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-26 20:55:42 UTC
Post by Raven
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is Darlene a mouth breather?
Yes, after the first kiss she gets so hot and bothered that
she actually commences to PANT!
Are you sure she's not hurling?
Raven's got two cotton balls.
yea , he got them cotton your mouth
Raven
2020-03-26 21:06:21 UTC
Post by Raven
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is Darlene a mouth breather?
Yes, after the first kiss she gets so hot and bothered that
she actually commences to PANT!
Are you sure she's not hurling?
Raven's got two cotton balls.
LOL
yea , he got them cotton your mouth
I have the cornhole in my bozo bin
so please try to refrain from quoting his
spew. Thank you.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-26 21:10:03 UTC
Post by Raven
I have the cornhole in my bozo bin
so please try to refrain from quoting his
spew. Thank you.
Which no doubt explains why you answer me.
sorry , can't do it
Raven
At least do it when he replies to me, please.
%
2020-03-26 21:35:24 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by %
Post by Raven
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is Darlene a mouth breather?
Yes, after the first kiss she gets so hot and bothered that
she actually commences to PANT!
Are you sure she's not hurling?
Raven's got two cotton balls.
LOL
yea , he got them cotton your mouth
I have the cornhole in my bozo bin
so please try to refrain from quoting his
spew. Thank you.
sorry , can't do it
At least do it when he replies to me, please.
look , if i let you start telling me how to post ,
i'm going to have everyone in usenet ,
telling me how i should post and the odds are ,
i've been posting longer than all of them
Raven
Whatever.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-26 21:49:58 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by %
look , if i let you start telling me how to post ,
i'm going to have everyone in usenet ,
telling me how i should post and the odds are ,
i've been posting longer than all of them
Whatever.
Awwww, look you two. Get a room and make up.
LOL
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-26 21:59:42 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by %
look , if i let you start telling me how to post ,
i'm going to have everyone in usenet ,
telling me how i should post and the odds are ,
i've been posting longer than all of them
Whatever.
Awwww, look you two. Get a room and make up.
LOL
LOL x2. You even win when you're in the bin.
Da Colonel is da MAN!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-27 04:22:05 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by %
look , if i let you start telling me how to post ,
i'm going to have everyone in usenet ,
telling me how i should post and the odds are ,
i've been posting longer than all of them
Whatever.
Awwww, look you two. Get a room and make up.
LOL
LOL x2. You even win when you're in the bin.
Da Colonel is da MAN!
Indeed. And Raven is The Colonel's new punk.
LOLOL
%
your mouth is a good big room we'll use it
%
2020-03-26 22:09:55 UTC
Post by Raven
Post by %
Post by Raven
Post by %
Post by Raven
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is Darlene a mouth breather?
Yes, after the first kiss she gets so hot and bothered that
she actually commences to PANT!
Are you sure she's not hurling?
Raven's got two cotton balls.
LOL
yea , he got them cotton your mouth
I have the cornhole in my bozo bin
so please try to refrain from quoting his
spew. Thank you.
sorry , can't do it
At least do it when he replies to me, please.
look , if i let you start telling me how to post ,
i'm going to have everyone in usenet ,
telling me how i should post and the odds are ,
i've been posting longer than all of them
Whatever.
well do you see anyone else here telling anyone else ,
how they should post or who they should talk to
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I win...
%
he's answering me tubercular head
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-27 04:34:59 UTC
Post by Raven
On Thu, 26 Mar 2020, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is Darlene a mouth breather?
Yes, after the first kiss she gets so hot and bothered that
she actually commences to PANT!
Are you sure she's not hurling?
Raven's got two cotton balls.
LOL
yea , he got them cotton your mouth
I have the cornhole in my bozo bin
so please try to refrain from quoting his
spew. Thank you.
I'm Greg now, you putz.
LOL
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
OH! I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH!
Sharx335
2020-03-26 20:46:59 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14997706
A cotton ball in each nostril as effective as M95 mask
if you keep your mouth shut and breathe only through
your nose.
Those in this group will probably not benefit because
most of you are mouth-breathers.  And forget all about
washing your hands. It doesn't work for knuckle-draggers.
Is Darlene a mouth breather?
Nope.  She learned a long time ago to be a nose breather, the better to
facilitate the oral act.