2020 is the Flight 93 election
Add Reply
Nadegda
2020-02-13 01:44:44 UTC
We have to storm the cockpit and grab the wheel or democracy dies:

https://www.salon.com/2020/02/12/donald-trumps-fascist-circus-maximus-pay-attention-to-whats-going-on-below-the-surface/

LOCK HIM UP!
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
2020-02-13 02:13:24 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 01:44:44 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
I'm fixin' ta grab YOUR cock pit, bitch!

Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-13 16:14:09 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020, Nadegda slobbered forth...
I'm fixin' ta grab YOUR cock pit, bitch!
Just you wait until Attorney General Barr commences to
release some of the information and some of the indictments
of Obama/Clinton/Deep State operatives. Heads are gonna
ROLL! Poor Nadsington's ass will be so puckered that it will
probably powder her Sybian penile probe.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

Fran, Pandora, LinuxGal, Siri Cruise » these
are easily ignøred feminists and anti-American
misandrists who all suffer from chronic Trump
Derangement Syndrome.
mixed nuts
2020-02-13 17:01:11 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020, Nadegda slobbered forth...
I'm fixin' ta grab YOUR cock pit, bitch!
Just you wait until Attorney General Barr commences to
release some of the information and some of the indictments
of Obama/Clinton/Deep State operatives. Heads are gonna
ROLL! Poor Nadsington's ass will be so puckered that it will
probably powder her Sybian penile probe.
Any day now. Maybe December or January. Hard to say. So many
indictments and dossiers. And unfair treatments. We'll just have to
wait until the sentences have been established so we won't need to call
witnesses or examine any evidences (alligators walk there, boldly).
Grizzly H.
Skeeter
2020-02-13 17:30:17 UTC
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 12:01:11 -0500, mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020, Nadegda slobbered forth...
I'm fixin' ta grab YOUR cock pit, bitch!
Just you wait until Attorney General Barr commences to
release some of the information and some of the indictments
of Obama/Clinton/Deep State operatives. Heads are gonna
ROLL! Poor Nadsington's ass will be so puckered that it will
probably powder her Sybian penile probe.
Any day now. Maybe December or January. Hard to say. So many
indictments and dossiers. And unfair treatments. We'll just have to
wait until the sentences have been established so we won't need to call
witnesses or examine any evidences (alligators walk there, boldly).
You still crying over the failed impeachment? Face it, when you are a
natural loser it's best to just accept it.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-13 17:48:28 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020, Nadegda slobbered forth...
I'm fixin' ta grab YOUR cock pit, bitch!
Just you wait until Attorney General Barr commences to
release some of the information and some of the indictments
of Obama/Clinton/Deep State operatives. Heads are gonna
ROLL! Poor Nadsington's ass will be so puckered that it will
probably powder her Sybian penile probe.
Any day now. Maybe December or January. Hard to say. So many
indictments and dossiers. And unfair treatments. We'll just have to
wait until the sentences have been established so we won't need to call
witnesses or examine any evidences (alligators walk there, boldly).
You still crying over the failed impeachment? Face it, when you are a
natural loser it's best to just accept it.
Liberal Losers like Nuts seem to not know that AG Barr
has impaneled a Grand Jury and the purpose of it is
to hand down indictments which result in arrest and
perp walks of treasonous deep state operatives.

The shoe will soon be on the lying, conspiring Democrat's
feet.

Derangement Syndrome.
mixed nuts
2020-02-13 19:45:38 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
[...]
That's a necessary result of President Conviction Memos. Due to
separation of powers, the president cannot directly sentence the felons
he convicts to life in solitary without parole so his personal Attorney
General, William Barr, has to back up Presidential Proof with witnesses
and evidence (not exculpatory - that's illegal because that would make
the president sad and angry due to mistreatment and disrespect) until a
federal judge can be selected (not Mexican) to impose the president's
sentence without modification or question.
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
The shoe will soon be on the lying, conspiring Democrat's
feet.
What if the Democrats go on tv and twitter and say things that hurt the
president's feelings so much that he has an emotional breakdown, can't
write conviction memos, and can only do Nazi rallies where people cheer
him for his great strength, wisdom and stable genius fragile
vulnerability that his women friends love so much?
Grizzly H.
Checkmate
2020-02-14 08:57:04 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 12:48:28 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Skeeter
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
[...]
Qanon called it...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-14 08:54:24 UTC
Checkmate.

Post by mixed nuts
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020, Nadegda slobbered forth...
I'm fixin' ta grab YOUR cock pit, bitch!
Just you wait until Attorney General Barr commences to
release some of the information and some of the indictments
of Obama/Clinton/Deep State operatives. Heads are gonna
ROLL! Poor Nadsington's ass will be so puckered that it will
probably powder her Sybian penile probe.
Any day now. Maybe December or January. Hard to say. So many
indictments and dossiers. And unfair treatments. We'll just have to
wait until the sentences have been established so we won't need to call
witnesses or examine any evidences (alligators walk there, boldly).
You still crying over the failed impeachment? Face it, when you are a
natural loser it's best to just accept it.
The "impeachment" worked perfectly... it exposed Biden's corruption to the
clueless bastards who get their "news" from CNN, and his poll ratings
immediately started to tank. Biden will drop out soon, along with
Pocahontas, and Peter Booty Judge.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-14 08:50:04 UTC
Checkmate.

On Thu, 13 Feb 2020 11:14:09 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Thu, 13 Feb 2020, Nadegda slobbered forth...
I'm fixin' ta grab YOUR cock pit, bitch!
Just you wait until Attorney General Barr commences to
release some of the information and some of the indictments
of Obama/Clinton/Deep State operatives. Heads are gonna
ROLL! Poor Nadsington's ass will be so puckered that it will
probably powder her Sybian penile probe.
Nads will undoubtedly make new idle threats to move to New Zealand, but
she couldn't afford the entry fee, and NZ is becoming more fascist every
day. Of course, she's blissfully unaware of that.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

Nadegda

Nadegda wrote
2020-02-14 21:10:38 UTC
and there goes another irony head
Sn!pe
2020-02-14 22:29:17 UTC
Post by Nadegda wrote
Post by Nadegda
NZ is becoming more fascist every day.
And boom! goes another damned irony meter.
<sigh>
and there goes another irony head
Paul's head is already flat, although maybe it is a little creased.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Checkmate
2020-02-15 02:36:55 UTC
Checkmate.

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 14:10:38 -0700 Nadegda wrote put forth the
Post by Nadegda wrote
Post by Nadegda
NZ is becoming more fascist every day.
And boom! goes another damned irony meter.
<sigh>
and there goes another irony head
I'm going to stamp a big LOL on this.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-15 02:45:37 UTC
Post by Nadegda wrote
Post by Nadegda
NZ is becoming more fascist every day.
And boom! goes another damned irony meter.
<sigh>
and there goes another irony head
I'm going to stamp a big LOL on this.
do anything you like with it i'm through with it now

Checkmate
2020-02-15 02:36:15 UTC
Checkmate.

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 21:02:00 -0000 (UTC) Nadegda put forth the
Post by Nadegda
NZ is becoming more fascist every day.
And boom! goes another damned irony meter.
<sigh>
Madam, your ignorance is not my problem...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-13 16:14:42 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://www.salon.com/2020/02/12/donald-trumps-fascist-circus-maximus-pay-attention-to-whats-going-on-below-the-surface/