Who keeps calling for a tow for their clapped out nigger car?
Add Reply
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-21 12:01:10 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:32:29 -0700, fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Jasper Towing Service: we share your caring.
619-371-3851
Good to know, Lumumba. This is what you do when you're not on the
Wednesday shitwagon?
David

ask Oral
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-21 18:53:24 UTC
Post by David
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:32:29 -0700, fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Jasper Towing Service: we share your caring.
619-371-3851
Good to know, Lumumba. This is what you do when you're not on the
Wednesday shitwagon?
ask Oral
Inane meaningless non sequitur.

Classic case of shit for brains.
David

no I don't
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-21 20:31:39 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:32:29 -0700, fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Jasper Towing Service: we share your caring.
619-371-3851
Good to know, Lumumba. This is what you do when you're not on the
Wednesday shitwagon?
ask Oral
Inane meaningless non sequitur.
Classic case of shit for brains.
no I don't
Inane meaningless non sequitur.

No you don't WHAT?

It doesn't even make any fucking SENSE.

Shit for brains, obviously.
David

I can talk rationally.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-21 21:36:59 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
Post by David
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:32:29 -0700, fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Jasper Towing Service: we share your caring.
619-371-3851
Good to know, Lumumba. This is what you do when you're not on the
Wednesday shitwagon?
ask Oral
Inane meaningless non sequitur.
Classic case of shit for brains.
no I don't
Inane meaningless non sequitur.
No you don't WHAT?
It doesn't even make any fucking SENSE.
Shit for brains, obviously.
I can talk rationally.
You can't write posts rationally.

Shit for brains is the reason.
David

I don't mean to say some things.
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-22 13:09:09 UTC
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
Post by David
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:32:29 -0700, fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Jasper Towing Service: we share your caring.
619-371-3851
Good to know, Lumumba. This is what you do when you're not on the
Wednesday shitwagon?
ask Oral
Inane meaningless non sequitur.
Classic case of shit for brains.
no I don't
Inane meaningless non sequitur.
No you don't WHAT?
It doesn't even make any fucking SENSE.
Shit for brains, obviously.
I can talk rationally.
You can't write posts rationally.
Shit for brains is the reason.
I don't mean to say some things.
So HIT yourself HARD in the fucking HEAD before you say them!

Use a SLEDGEHAMMER for best effect!
David
2019-07-22 19:21:04 UTC
Post by David
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:32:29 -0700, fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Jasper Towing Service: we share your caring.
619-371-3851
Good to know, Lumumba. This is what you do when you're not on the
Wednesday shitwagon?
ask Oral
Inane meaningless non sequitur.
Classic case of shit for brains.
no I don't
Inane meaningless non sequitur.
No you don't WHAT?
It doesn't even make any fucking SENSE.
Shit for brains, obviously.
I can talk rationally.
You can't write posts rationally.
Shit for brains is the reason.
I don't mean to say some things.
So HIT yourself HARD in the fucking HEAD before you say them!

Use a SLEDGEHAMMER for best effect!

that's why I didn't touch it

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
2019-07-21 18:52:51 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 09:42:18 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)!
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 14:32:29 -0700, fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Jasper Towing Service: we share your caring.
619-371-3851
Good to know, Lumumba. This is what you do when you're not on the
Wednesday shitwagon?
I've been cockslappin' you mammy of late, asshole.
You can't even cockslap yer pre-op moulie tranny 'Pleasance', you
dickless ditsoon. But he can sure cockslap YOU...and DOES.
%