SUPPERTIME
2020-02-18 00:21:46 UTC
.

i'm hungry too must be the insulin
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 00:25:57 UTC
i'm hungry too must be the insulin
Is the obese woman you live with going to cook
up some whale blubber for you or do you two eat
it raw?
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
2020-02-18 00:30:08 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
i'm hungry too must be the insulin
Is the obese woman you live with going to cook
up some whale blubber for you or do you two eat
it raw?
what did you say ,
you wish you had ,
a woman to cook for you too ,
so , go get one
Who cares??
2020-02-18 00:30:28 UTC
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 00:33:34 UTC
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!

%
2020-02-18 00:37:20 UTC
pike is not a good fish to eat
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-18 00:42:24 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!
pike is not a good fish to eat
"Contrary to popular belief, northern pike are actually a deliciously tasty fish if done right. There are a couple of
considerations to take into account when choosing to harvest a pike for dinner. Firstly, and probably most importantly, I choose
to take a small fish out of cold water. Colder water seems to allow the flesh of the fish to remain firm while cooking, and
smaller fish in my opinion generally taste much better than larger and older fish. Also, to that, smaller fish aren’t your brood
stock responsible for making babies."

https://wildernessnorth.com/2017/02/pike-white-meat/

It's clear you're not a real mountain man.

%
2020-02-18 00:54:35 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!
pike is not a good fish to eat
"Contrary to popular belief, northern pike are actually a deliciously tasty fish if done right. There are a couple of
considerations to take into account when choosing to harvest a pike for dinner. Firstly, and probably most importantly, I choose
to take a small fish out of cold water. Colder water seems to allow the flesh of the fish to remain firm while cooking, and
smaller fish in my opinion generally taste much better than larger and older fish. Also, to that, smaller fish aren’t your brood
stock responsible for making babies."
https://wildernessnorth.com/2017/02/pike-white-meat/
It's clear you're not a real mountain man.
there are 265,000 web sites in google that say pike doesn't taste good ,
help yourself
Skeeter
2020-02-18 01:32:59 UTC
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 19:42:24 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!
pike is not a good fish to eat
"Contrary to popular belief, northern pike are actually a deliciously tasty fish if done right. There are a couple of
considerations to take into account when choosing to harvest a pike for dinner. Firstly, and probably most importantly, I choose
to take a small fish out of cold water. Colder water seems to allow the flesh of the fish to remain firm while cooking, and
smaller fish in my opinion generally taste much better than larger and older fish. Also, to that, smaller fish aren’t your brood
stock responsible for making babies."
https://wildernessnorth.com/2017/02/pike-white-meat/
It's clear you're not a real mountain man.
What's clear is I have caught many Northern's and have tried cooking
them. I don't need no google link to tell me they suck.

Carp is considered a delicacies in Asia.
Skeeter
2020-02-18 01:31:22 UTC
It is if you like bones.
%
i didn't tell anyone that part yet
Skeeter
and teeth
%
just a few
Who cares??
2020-02-18 01:37:16 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!
pike is not a good fish to eat
It is if you like bones.
i didn't tell anyone that part yet
I know how to catch a phish , fillet it and cook it to perfection
So Dave Keating was 25 years old in 1980 he is 65 today.

https://people.cs.clemson.edu/~mark/330/soulques.html
Skeeter
he's a terrorist
%
he's an american
%
2020-02-18 01:44:59 UTC
Post by Who cares??
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!
pike is not a good fish to eat
It is if you like bones.
i didn't tell anyone that part yet
I know how to catch a phish , fillet it and cook it to perfection
So Dave Keating was 25 years old in 1980 he is 65 today.
https://people.cs.clemson.edu/~mark/330/soulques.html
who ever the keating is on this web site is an american so ,
eeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , not me
Who cares??
I know you are not Dave Keating, I know the truth, I know how to troll and I know how to love .
%
2020-02-18 01:49:53 UTC
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by Who cares??
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!
pike is not a good fish to eat
It is if you like bones.
i didn't tell anyone that part yet
I know how to catch a phish , fillet it and cook it to perfection
So Dave Keating was 25 years old in 1980 he is 65 today.
https://people.cs.clemson.edu/~mark/330/soulques.html
who ever the keating is on this web site is an american so ,
eeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , not me
I know you are not Dave Keating, I know the truth, I know how to troll and I know how to love .
you know now cause i just proved it ,
you suck at trolling ,
everyone just laughs and ignores you
Checkmate
2020-02-21 21:31:36 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 18:49:53 -0700 % put forth the following notion,
Post by %
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by Who cares??
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!
pike is not a good fish to eat
It is if you like bones.
i didn't tell anyone that part yet
I know how to catch a phish , fillet it and cook it to perfection
So Dave Keating was 25 years old in 1980 he is 65 today.
https://people.cs.clemson.edu/~mark/330/soulques.html
who ever the keating is on this web site is an american so ,
eeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , not me
I know you are not Dave Keating, I know the truth, I know how to troll and I know how to love .
you know now cause i just proved it ,
you suck at trolling ,
everyone just laughs and ignores you
She's the lamest wannabe troll ever.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-21 21:30:46 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:46:55 -0800 (PST) Who cares?? put forth the
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by Who cares??
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!
pike is not a good fish to eat
It is if you like bones.
i didn't tell anyone that part yet
I know how to catch a phish , fillet it and cook it to perfection
So Dave Keating was 25 years old in 1980 he is 65 today.
https://people.cs.clemson.edu/~mark/330/soulques.html
who ever the keating is on this web site is an american so ,
eeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh , not me
I know you are not Dave Keating, I know the truth, I know how to troll and I know how to love .
You troll like a n00b.

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-21 21:29:56 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:37:16 -0800 (PST) Who cares?? put forth the
Post by Who cares??
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
Sounds yummy. I'm jellius!
pike is not a good fish to eat
It is if you like bones.
i didn't tell anyone that part yet
I know how to catch a phish , fillet it and cook it to perfection
So Dave Keating was 25 years old in 1980 he is 65 today.
https://people.cs.clemson.edu/~mark/330/soulques.html
Who cares?

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

2020-02-19 12:44:12 UTC
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 16:30:28 -0800 (PST) Who cares?? put forth the
Post by Who cares??
I am making Lemon Pepper Pike, with a side of asparagus and hollandaise sauce, and brown rice.
How about some hard salami to go with that?