I SAW MY TOWN COUNCIL MEETING ON TV
2020-03-25 03:48:54 UTC
.

and they said they don't know anyone that has the virus ,
so i guess it's not in my town , makes me feel a little safer
Skeeter
2020-03-25 04:17:30 UTC
.
i gave up trying to get it, nothing works, spaghetti,warm
%
2020-03-25 14:04:30 UTC
.
and they said they don't know anyone that has the virus ,
so i guess it's not in my town , makes me feel a little safer
i gave up trying to get it, nothing works, spaghetti,warm
i drink too much to get it ,
the doc said bugs don't like alcohol
Pandora
Good plan. I laid in a stock of wine for the duration.
%
2020-03-25 15:40:59 UTC
Post by Pandora
.
and they said they don't know anyone that has the virus ,
so i guess it's not in my town , makes me feel a little safer
i gave up trying to get it, nothing works, spaghetti,warm
i drink too much to get it ,
the doc said bugs don't like alcohol
Good plan. I laid in a stock of wine for the duration.
it definitely stops bug bites i don't imagine virus bugs like it either
cheers
Pandora
Indeed. :-)
Sn!pe
2020-03-25 10:17:12 UTC
and they said they don't know anyone that has the virus ,
so i guess it's not in my town , makes me feel a little safer
We've just had a fatality here, an old guy
at the hospital didn't make it through.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
sorry to hear it , gotta watch it if you're older
Sn!pe
2020-03-25 14:15:17 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
and they said they don't know anyone that has the virus ,
so i guess it's not in my town , makes me feel a little safer
We've just had a fatality here, an old guy
at the hospital didn't make it through.
sorry to hear it , gotta watch it if you're older
I believe he was 79, so he'd had a good kick at it.
I feel sorry for his family, all the same.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
%
2020-03-25 15:15:45 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
and they said they don't know anyone that has the virus ,
so i guess it's not in my town , makes me feel a little safer
We've just had a fatality here, an old guy
at the hospital didn't make it through.
sorry to hear it , gotta watch it if you're older
I believe he was 79, so he'd had a good kick at it.
I feel sorry for his family, all the same.
ya that sounds like he had it figured out ,
it may have been on the table for him soon anyway ,
god speed
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-03-25 17:09:03 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
and they said they don't know anyone that has the virus ,
so i guess it's not in my town , makes me feel a little safer
We've just had a fatality here, an old guy
at the hospital didn't make it through.
sorry to hear it , gotta watch it if you're older
I believe he was 79, so he'd had a good kick at it.
I feel sorry for his family, all the same.
You mammy gimme good kick.
LOL
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-25 17:12:19 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
and they said they don't know anyone that has the virus ,
so i guess it's not in my town , makes me feel a little safer
We've just had a fatality here, an old guy
at the hospital didn't make it through.
sorry to hear it , gotta watch it if you're older
I believe he was 79, so he'd had a good kick at it.
I feel sorry for his family, all the same.
You mammy gimme good kick.
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the
essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and
not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived." __Henry David Thoreau
MK
2020-03-26 02:30:45 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
and they said they don't know anyone that has the virus ,
so i guess it's not in my town , makes me feel a little safer
We've just had a fatality here, an old guy
at the hospital didn't make it through.
Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping I don't know anyone personally that dies,
but that may not be avoidable, because many people refuses to self-isolate.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-03-26 14:19:39 UTC
On Wed, 25 Mar 2020, "MK" <***@home.net> wrote:

<....>
Post by MK
Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping I don't know anyone personally that dies,
but that may not be avoidable, because many people refuses to self-isolate.
And your going shopping at Walmart and the liquor store
daily is self-isolation?

vallor
2020-03-26 18:10:03 UTC
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<....>
Post by MK
Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping I don't know anyone personally that
dies, but that may not be avoidable, because many people refuses to
self-isolate.
And your going shopping at Walmart and the liquor store daily is
self-isolation?
That's different -- that's calamity shopping.
-v
MK
2020-03-27 00:29:09 UTC
Post by vallor
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<....>
Post by MK
Sorry to hear that. I'm hoping I don't know anyone personally that
dies, but that may not be avoidable, because many people refuses to
self-isolate.
And your going shopping at Walmart and the liquor store daily is
self-isolation?
That's different -- that's calamity shopping.
Nope. I've been on lock down for 3 weeks, while famous stars flew to and
fro.

I waited for 2 weeks to get soil for my plants, my prescriptions, kitty
litter, and a last few things from the freezer beef section, not to mention
fresh bread, eggs and milk. I wore a surgical mask, and gloves from my
hazardous

I still have a big bottle of Patron? that I bought for my son, two years
ago, that he only had one shot out of, does that count for daily liquor
shopping?