I DO AGREE WITH THE NEOLIBERAL NAZIS TODAY
KKKernal Corn
2020-02-17 13:01:59 UTC
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 18:26:08 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Even though I own 10,000 shares of the Price Club.
As well as 10,000 imaginary shares of Amazon, IBM etc etc.

AND an imaginary Lamborghini!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-17 16:50:43 UTC
Even though I own 10,000 shares of the Price Club.
You should seek professional help, Miss Recktum. That is, if you can
find a doctor who will work for blowjobs.
LOL
Nomen Nescio
2020-02-17 17:36:58 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Even though I own 10,000 shares of the Price Club.
You should seek professional help, Miss Recktum. That is, if you can
find a doctor who will work for blowjobs.
LOL
I'm a doctor and I'll happily work for blow jobs.
Contact "Norman" aka Nomen Nescio <***@dizum.com>
%
Nomen Nescio
And, your point???
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-17 18:03:01 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Even though I own 10,000 shares of the Price Club.
You should seek professional help, Miss Recktum. That is, if you can
find a doctor who will work for blowjobs.
LOL
I'm a doctor and I'll happily work for blow jobs.
Norman gimme good head.
LOL
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 18:05:14 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Even though I own 10,000 shares of the Price Club.
You should seek professional help, Miss Recktum. That is, if you can
find a doctor who will work for blowjobs.
LOL
I'm a doctor and I'll happily work for blow jobs.
Norman gimme good head.
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
and your point
%
and your point
KKKernal Corn

KKKernal Corn
2020-02-17 18:49:05 UTC
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 08:50:43 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Even though I own 10,000 shares of the Price Club.
I should seek professional help, Miss Recktum. That is, if I can
find a doctor who will work for blowjobs.
LOL
Or one who even TAKES nigga patients!
LOLOK