Donald Trump is Marching America Towards Fascism
Add Reply
Nadegda
2019-07-21 05:21:51 UTC
https://blog.usejournal.com/donald-trump-is-marching-america-towards-fascism-ae50fdd76f85?gi=8baae7dc7e5e

----------
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States. What exactly Democrats in Congress will do
between now and the 2020 elections is unclear, and what Trump will do if
he loses that election is also unclear. What is clear is that if Americans
do not stand up to this man they will likely witness the end of our
Democracy, and if the concentration camps at along our border are any
indication, an incalculable amount of pain and suffering as well.
----------

The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
Just Wondering
2019-07-21 05:41:26 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://blog.usejournal.com/donald-trump-is-marching-america-towards-fascism-ae50fdd76f85?gi=8baae7dc7e5e
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States. What exactly Democrats in Congress will do
between now and the 2020 elections is unclear, and what Trump will do if
he loses that election is also unclear. What is clear is that if Americans
do not stand up to this man they will likely witness the end of our
Democracy, and if the concentration camps at along our border are any
indication, an incalculable amount of pain and suffering as well.
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
Just give it time. Trump's presidency WILL come to a grinding
halt - in January of 2025.
Nadegda
2019-07-21 06:48:54 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
https://blog.usejournal.com/donald-trump-is-marching-america-towards-fascism-ae50fdd76f85?gi=8baae7dc7e5e
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States. What exactly Democrats in Congress will do
between now and the 2020 elections is unclear, and what Trump will do if
he loses that election is also unclear. What is clear is that if Americans
do not stand up to this man they will likely witness the end of our
Democracy, and if the concentration camps at along our border are any
indication, an incalculable amount of pain and suffering as well.
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
Just give it time. Trump's presidency WILL come to a grinding
halt
💡

Woodchipper!

<snicker>

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-21 15:30:21 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
https://blog.usejournal.com/donald-trump-is-marching-america-towards-fascism-ae50fdd76f85?gi=8baae7dc7e5e
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States. What exactly Democrats in Congress will do
between now and the 2020 elections is unclear, and what Trump will do if
he loses that election is also unclear. What is clear is that if Americans
do not stand up to this man they will likely witness the end of our
Democracy, and if the concentration camps at along our border are any
indication, an incalculable amount of pain and suffering as well.
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
Just give it time. Trump's presidency WILL come to a grinding
halt - in January of 2025.
You know what would be AWESOME is if, after Trump's second terms comes
to an end, Pence runs and wins, and makes Trump the Press Secretary,
so all these shrieking leftists have to listen to him for another
eight years. I'd pay to see that.
Checkmate
2019-07-21 05:50:08 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh0spe$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
Please state for the record, who you're referring to as "The Cheeto Benito,"
and elaborate on what you mean by "any means necessary". Be as specific as
possible...

Nadegda
2019-07-21 06:51:15 UTC
Post by Nadegda
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
Please state for the record, who you're referring to as "The Cheeto Benito,"
and elaborate on what you mean by "any means necessary". Be as specific as
possible...
Well, we've a good opportunity coming up at the ballot box. And Mueller is
set to testify before Congress in just a few days. In extremis, there're
other things to draw inspiration from, such as the Valkyrie plot ...

2019-07-21 08:44:31 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh1213$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
Please state for the record, who you're referring to as "The Cheeto Benito,"
and elaborate on what you mean by "any means necessary". Be as specific as
possible...
Well, we've a good opportunity coming up at the ballot box.
Nope. The Four Morons of the Apocalypse have already sealed your fate on any
chance of THAT happening.
Post by Nadegda
And Mueller is
set to testify before Congress in just a few days.
Nothing to gain, and lots to lose. Why do you think they postponed that
foolish idea another week? That dead horse is one you'd be well-advised to
bury for good, and try to forget the embarrassment it caused you when you spent
two fucking years claiming Mueller would send Trump to prison. Which one of us
was right? You're just too young, impulsive, and naive to grasp the heavily
nuanced dynamics here. I promise you, there is lots more to come, and you
aren't going to like any of it.
Post by Nadegda
In extremis, there're
other things to draw inspiration from, such as the Valkyrie plot ...
Oh, DO go on. If I recall, there was a bomb involved... amiright?

So no real answer, you avoided Checky questions.
Just Wondering
2019-07-21 19:54:00 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
Please state for the record, who you're referring to as "The Cheeto Benito,"
and elaborate on what you mean by "any means necessary". Be as specific as
possible...
Well, we've a good opportunity coming up at the ballot box.
If the Democratic Party could recruit Bill Gates to run, he's
probably win. But Gates doesn't want the job, and nobody in
the current slate of clowns is going to be elected ringmaster.
Post by Nadegda
And Mueller is set to testify before Congress in just a few days.
Where he'll tell Congress that he uncovered nothing against Trump
that isn't in his written report. He'd better be prepared to
explain why he didn't investigate the Hillary/Russia collusion.
Your TDS is so severe that you'd foment treason. Got it.
Nadegda
2019-07-21 20:50:53 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
In extremis, there're other things to draw inspiration from, such
as the Valkyrie plot ...
Your TDS is so severe that you'd foment treason. Got it.
Our armed forces swear an oath to defend our Constitution from "all
enemies, foreign and domestic".

Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.

Leaving Trump in place would be treason.

It's time for him to go.

2019-07-21 21:18:25 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2j7d$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
In extremis, there're other things to draw inspiration from, such
as the Valkyrie plot ...
Your TDS is so severe that you'd foment treason. Got it.
Our armed forces swear an oath to defend our Constitution from "all
enemies, foreign and domestic".
Too bad so many Democrats in Congress have chosen to violate that oath, but
that problem is being remedied by President Trump and other true patriots
who've finally said enough is enough. Some of you will soon be imprisoned for
your traitorous acts and disregard for our Constitution and the rule of law.
Watch and see...

WWG1WGA

Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:24:20 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
In extremis, there're other things to draw inspiration from, such
as the Valkyrie plot ...
Your TDS is so severe that you'd foment treason. Got it.
Our armed forces swear an oath to defend our Constitution from "all
enemies, foreign and domestic".
Too bad so many Democrats in Congress have chosen to violate that oath, but
that problem is being remedied by President Trump and other true patriots
who've finally said enough is enough. Some of you will soon be imprisoned for
your traitorous acts and disregard for our Constitution and the rule of law.
Watch and see...
WWG1WGA
You're delusional. Trump is the one *violating* the Constitution and the
rule of law!

2019-07-22 05:52:15 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2l64$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
In extremis, there're other things to draw inspiration from, such
as the Valkyrie plot ...
Your TDS is so severe that you'd foment treason. Got it.
Our armed forces swear an oath to defend our Constitution from "all
enemies, foreign and domestic".
Too bad so many Democrats in Congress have chosen to violate that oath, but
that problem is being remedied by President Trump and other true patriots
who've finally said enough is enough. Some of you will soon be imprisoned for
your traitorous acts and disregard for our Constitution and the rule of law.
Watch and see...
WWG1WGA
You're delusional. Trump is the one *violating* the Constitution and the
rule of law!
No, you are! The end... this discussion over, and you are dismissed.

Nadegda
2019-07-22 07:16:40 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-articles-president-constitution-720430

2019-07-22 08:37:46 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3nso$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
https://www.did-you-somehow-miss-the word-"accused"-in-that-libtard-article?

Nadegda
2019-07-22 23:40:47 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
In extremis, there're other things to draw inspiration from, such
as the Valkyrie plot ...
Your TDS is so severe that you'd foment treason. Got it.
Our armed forces swear an oath to defend our Constitution from "all
enemies, foreign and domestic".
Too bad so many Democrats in Congress have chosen to violate that oath, but
that problem is being remedied by President Trump and other true patriots
who've finally said enough is enough. Some of you will soon be imprisoned for
your traitorous acts and disregard for our Constitution and the rule of law.
Watch and see...
WWG1WGA
You're delusional. Trump is the one *violating* the Constitution and the
rule of law!
No
https://www.newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-articles-president-constitution-720430
[no nonquoted text before the .sig]
Whatsamatter, kooky, cat got your tongue?

<snicker>

2019-07-23 05:26:12 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh5hhv$tmd$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
[...]
As for your "cat" getting anybody's tongue, I'm sure it would only be another
fee-male's tongue, since you hate and fear men. The upside of that, is at
least you're not going to be breeding more freaks like yourself.

Nadegda
2019-07-23 06:45:20 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
[...]
You snipped<MUSHROOM CLOUD!>
I did nothing of the sort. There was no nonquoted line in your previous
post except the attribution lines, the sig separator, and the stuff past
the sig separator. I even looked again in case you'd finally gone AOL on
us and top-posted, but there was nothing *above* the attribution but the
headers.

Are you sure you're not developing some form of dementia? You couldn't
find a really obvious hyperlink in another thread, and now this ...

<snicker>

Just Wondering
2019-07-22 03:17:11 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
In extremis, there're other things to draw inspiration from, such
as the Valkyrie plot ...
Your TDS is so severe that you'd foment treason. Got it.
Our armed forces swear an oath to defend our Constitution from "all
enemies, foreign and domestic".
Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.
Funny that two years of investigation and $30 million to prepare
Mueller's report didn't find any of that.
He WILL go - in January 2025.
kensi
2019-07-22 03:46:48 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.
Funny that two years of investigation and $30 million to prepare
Mueller's report didn't find any of that.
Of course it did. Hence his referral to Congress for impeachment.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-07-22 06:07:36 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3bj9$p9$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.
Funny that two years of investigation and $30 million to prepare
Mueller's report didn't find any of that.
Of course it did. Hence his referral to Congress for impeachment.
That bird didn't fly, did it?

Nadegda
2019-07-22 07:17:23 UTC
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.
Funny that two years of investigation and $30 million to prepare
Mueller's report didn't find any of that.
Of course it did. Hence his referral to Congress for impeachment.
That bird didn't fly, did it?
Are ... are you counting your chickens before they've hatched?

2019-07-22 08:40:36 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3nu3$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.
Funny that two years of investigation and $30 million to prepare
Mueller's report didn't find any of that.
Of course it did. Hence his referral to Congress for impeachment.
That bird didn't fly, did it?
Are ... are you counting your chickens before they've hatched?
Are... are you still putting your impeachment eggs in your Mueller basket?

2019-07-22 14:07:47 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
You have been for over 2 years..."anyday now"
Just Wondering
2019-07-22 08:26:40 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.
Funny that two years of investigation and $30 million to prepare
Mueller's report didn't find any of that.
Of course it did. Hence his referral to Congress for impeachment.
Please quote the language in the Mueller report that recommends
impeachment, or even recommends further investigation with the
goal of possible impeachment. I'll even make it easy for you.
Here's a link to a searchable PDF of the report.
https://www.washingtonian.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/searchable-mueller-report.pdf
Nadegda
2019-07-22 23:42:13 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.
Funny that two years of investigation and $30 million to prepare
Mueller's report didn't find any of that.
Of course it did. Hence his referral to Congress for impeachment.
Please quote the language in the Mueller report that recommends
impeachment, or even recommends further investigation with the
goal of possible impeachment.
DYOFHW. Or just read this:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/mueller-report-impeachment-referral/587509/

Just Wondering
2019-07-23 01:17:47 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.
Funny that two years of investigation and $30 million to prepare
Mueller's report didn't find any of that.
Of course it did. Hence his referral to Congress for impeachment.
Please quote the language in the Mueller report that recommends
impeachment, or even recommends further investigation with the
goal of possible impeachment.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/mueller-report-impeachment-referral/587509/
It's kensi's burden, not mine, to support his or her claims.
And a left-wing op-ed piece that doesn't quote statements that
support kensi's claims doesn't cut it either.

Do you know what you get when you open the Mueller Report
searchable PDF file and search for "impeach"? I'll tell you
because I actually did it. You get four oblique mentions of
the word, and not one single recommendation for further
Congressional investigation into the question. That's what
you get - a two-year, $30 million nothingburger.
kensi
2019-07-23 05:03:19 UTC
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Trump is a domestic enemy of the Constitution, and has
demonstrated this
repeatedly by undermining the separation of powers, abrogating the rule of
law, attempting to eviscerate the First, Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth
Amendments, and yes, hanging onto those damnable foreign emoluments.
Funny that two years of investigation and $30 million to prepare
Mueller's report didn't find any of that.
Of course it did. Hence his referral to Congress for impeachment.
Please quote the language in the Mueller report that recommends
impeachment, or even recommends further investigation with the
goal of possible impeachment.
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/mueller-report-impeachment-referral/587509/
It's kensi's burden, not mine, to support his or her claims.
OK.

Here, the support is at:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/mueller-report-impeachment-referral/587509/
in here." ~Checkmate
Just Wondering
2019-07-23 08:38:26 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
Post by Just Wondering
Post by kensi
Post by Just Wondering
Post by Nadegda
[...]
You clipped where I already bitch-slap refuted that claim.
To restore it:

A left-wing op-ed piece that doesn't quote statements that
support your claims doesn't cut it.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-21 13:33:08 UTC
Post by Nadegda
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
Please state for the record, who you're referring to as "The Cheeto Benito,"
and elaborate on what you mean by "any means necessary". Be as specific as
possible...
Any means possible is the little Snowflake's speech for anything
up to and including *execution.* I bet she's an antifa card
carrying member.

Nadegda will be receiving a knock on her door in the middle
of the night from the Secret Service... I hope they rough her
up good and proper.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-21 10:33:59 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 05:21:51 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States.
Seeing as how incompetent and stupid the Democrats are, I'd say stock
up on brown shirts, honey. You're fucked.

LOL
trotsky
2019-07-21 11:08:09 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States.
Seeing as how incompetent and stupid the Democrats are, I'd say stock
up on brown shirts, honey. You're fucked.
I would never have thought "not sucking Putin's dick" would be deemed
"incompetent". It makes you sound stupid, actually.
Klaus Schadenfreude
Seems like you think about it a LOT, though. What's up with that?
trotsky
2019-07-21 11:42:52 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States.
Seeing as how incompetent and stupid the Democrats are, I'd say stock
up on brown shirts, honey. You're fucked.
I would never have thought "not sucking Putin's dick"
Seems like you think about it a LOT, though. What's up with that?
Brilliant, Klaus! Cutting out the relevant part of the post--you must
have been a master in fifth grade troll class! You're clearly too
stupid and chickenshit to address the gist of the post, right? I mean,
you're so stupid your "I'm with stupid" t-shirt has an arrow pointing to
your groin. You're so cowardly...well, you get the point. Try to step
it up next time so you don't come off so much like an asshole and a
loser, mmkay?
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-21 12:03:01 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States.
Seeing as how incompetent and stupid the Democrats are, I'd say stock
up on brown shirts, honey. You're fucked.
I would never have thought "not sucking Putin's dick"
Seems like you think about it a LOT, though. What's up with that?
Brilliant, Klaus!
How is it "brilliant" to recognize your obvious fascination with
fellating Putin's penis?
Post by trotsky
Cutting out the relevant part of the post--you must
have been a master in fifth grade troll class! You're clearly too
stupid and chickenshit to address the gist of the post, right?
Oh, your post had a "gist," did it? LOL

Why don't you try again and we'll try not to make you look like such a
dumb ass, eh?
Michael Ejercito
2019-07-21 17:31:51 UTC
Post by trotsky
I would never have thought "not sucking Putin's dick"
Seems like you think about it a LOT, though. What's up with that?
Brilliant, Klaus!
How is it "brilliant" to recognize your obvious fascination with
fellating Putin's penis?
He is as fascinated with penis as Gordon is!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
trotsky
2019-07-22 14:48:20 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States.
Seeing as how incompetent and stupid the Democrats are, I'd say stock
up on brown shirts, honey. You're fucked.
I would never have thought "not sucking Putin's dick"
Seems like you think about it a LOT, though. What's up with that?
Brilliant, Klaus!
How is it "brilliant" to recognize your obvious fascination with
fellating Putin's penis?
That's fucking weak, Klaus. Are you really too motherfucking stupid to
realize it's a euphemistic way of saying "Putin's puppet"? Really? I
mean you're stupid, but *that* stupid? Come on.
Holy fuck, you really are that stupid. QED, etc.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-22 18:50:37 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States.
Seeing as how incompetent and stupid the Democrats are, I'd say stock
up on brown shirts, honey. You're fucked.
I would never have thought "not sucking Putin's dick"
Seems like you think about it a LOT, though. What's up with that?
Brilliant, Klaus!
How is it "brilliant" to recognize your obvious fascination with
fellating Putin's penis?
That's fucking weak, Klaus.
Yet you feel talking about Putin is "strong."

I see.

He sure was on the defense...jus sayen
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-23 00:00:16 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States.
Seeing as how incompetent and stupid the Democrats are, I'd say stock
up on brown shirts, honey. You're fucked.
I would never have thought "not sucking Putin's dick"
Seems like you think about it a LOT, though. What's up with that?
Brilliant, Klaus!
How is it "brilliant" to recognize your obvious fascination with
fellating Putin's penis?
That's fucking weak, Klaus.
Yet you feel talking about Putin is "strong."
I see.
LOL
He sure was on the defense...jus sayen
Yeah, he probably said "What the fuck did I just do?" as soon as he
hit SEND on that whole Putin thing.

Now he's doing the same "I meant to do that" like your cat does when
it walks into a glass door.

[chuckle]
Skeeter
2019-07-21 14:18:42 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States.
Seeing as how incompetent and stupid the Democrats are, I'd say stock
up on brown shirts, honey. You're fucked.
I would never have thought "not sucking Putin's dick"
Seems like you think about it a LOT, though. What's up with that?
Brilliant, Klaus! <SLAP>
Kook says what?
Skeeter
Would you suck Putins dick?
mixed nuts
2019-07-21 16:01:40 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States.
Seeing as how incompetent and stupid the Democrats are, I'd say stock
up on brown shirts, honey. You're fucked.
I would never have thought "not sucking Putin's dick" would be deemed
"incompetent". It makes you sound stupid, actually.
Would you suck Putins dick?
That's Mr. President Trump's job. He wouldn't like it if somebody else
moved in on his dear friend and ally. It would make him very sad and
nobody wants a sad president because, when The President is sad, the
whole country is sad.
Grizzly H.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-21 13:28:04 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://blog.usejournal.com/donald-trump-is-marching-america-towards-fascism-ae50fdd76f85?gi=8baae7dc7e5e
----------
Now the Democratic Party, and, by all appearances, most independent voters
in America are what stand between Donald Trump and his goal of fascist
control of the United States. What exactly Democrats in Congress will do
between now and the 2020 elections is unclear, and what Trump will do if
he loses that election is also unclear. What is clear is that if Americans
do not stand up to this man they will likely witness the end of our
Democracy, and if the concentration camps at along our border are any
indication, an incalculable amount of pain and suffering as well.
----------
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
This is an excellent example of liberal playbook tactics.

Misdirection is at the core. Throw around words like
Fascism even when they do not apply just to take the
focus off their own strident socialism/communism. Create
a Boogie Man and point and scream. Then expect the
crowd will follow. LOL. Good luck with THAT.

Accusing others of that which you, yourself, do is so
passe. And, making death threats against the President
like you did above will get you in trouble.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-21 13:48:13 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 09:28:04 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
This is an excellent example of liberal playbook tactics.
Misdirection is at the core. Throw around words like
Fascism even when they do not apply just to take the
focus off their own strident socialism/communism. Create
a Boogie Man and point and scream. Then expect the
crowd will follow. LOL. Good luck with THAT.
"removed by any means necessary" is a direct threat against the life
of a sitting President. Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried,
convicted, and executed, and not necessarily in that order.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-21 13:54:09 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
This is an excellent example of liberal playbook tactics.
Misdirection is at the core. Throw around words like
Fascism even when they do not apply just to take the
focus off their own strident socialism/communism. Create
a Boogie Man and point and scream. Then expect the
crowd will follow. LOL. Good luck with THAT.
"removed by any means necessary" is a direct threat against the life
of a sitting President. Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried,
convicted, and executed, and not necessarily in that order.
Agreed, and *beaten* with rubber hoses by the FBI and
Secret Service needs to be in the offing as well.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-21 14:00:38 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
This is an excellent example of liberal playbook tactics.
Misdirection is at the core. Throw around words like
Fascism even when they do not apply just to take the
focus off their own strident socialism/communism. Create
a Boogie Man and point and scream. Then expect the
crowd will follow. LOL. Good luck with THAT.
"removed by any means necessary" is a direct threat against the life
of a sitting President. Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried,
convicted, and executed, and not necessarily in that order.
Agreed, and *beaten* with rubber hoses by the FBI and
Secret Service needs to be in the offing as well.
I forgot the interrogation stage. We need to root out any additional
members of her socialist gang.
vallor
2019-07-21 17:51:55 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
This is an excellent example of liberal playbook tactics.
Misdirection is at the core. Throw around words like Fascism even when
they do not apply just to take the focus off their own strident
socialism/communism. Create a Boogie Man and point and scream. Then
expect the crowd will follow. LOL. Good luck with THAT.
"removed by any means necessary" is a direct threat against the life of
a sitting President. Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and
executed, and not necessarily in that order.
Agreed, and *beaten* with rubber hoses by the FBI and Secret Service
needs to be in the offing as well.
...says the proponent of extra-judicial punishment and summary execution.

(spit)
-v
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-07-21 18:00:39 UTC
On 21 Jul 2019, vallor <***@cultnix.org> wrote:

<...>
Post by vallor
(spit)
That's odd. I had assumed you're a swallower.

vallor
2019-07-21 18:31:54 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by vallor
(spit)
That's odd. I had assumed you're a swallower.
Restoring the part that Unibomber Lite cowardly snipped:

] ...says the proponent of extra-judicial punishment and summary
execution.

There, FIFY.
-v
Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:08:31 UTC
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law. You belong
in a museum with the rest of the medieval artifacts from before the
signing of the Magna Carta. Preferably in one of those glass cases filled
with an inert gas.

2019-07-21 21:13:54 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law. You belong
in a museum with the rest of the medieval artifacts from before the
signing of the Magna Carta. Preferably in one of those glass cases filled
with an inert gas.
remember if you make everyone go away ,
they'll be no one to hear you bitch
Checkmate
2019-07-21 21:19:35 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2k8f$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Subject: Re: Donald Trump is Marching America Towards Fascism
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, rec.arts.tv, alt.checkmate
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
How... ironic...

Nadegda

2019-07-21 21:30:26 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2l7f$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, rec.arts.tv, alt.checkmate
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
How... ironic...
How so, kooky?
Everything that you say or condone is against the rule of law... like presumed
innocence when no proof of guilt has ever been presented, for instance.

Nadegda
2019-07-21 21:37:28 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, rec.arts.tv, alt.checkmate
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
How... ironic...
How so, kooky?
Everything that you say or condone is against the rule of law... like presumed
innocence when no proof of guilt has ever been presented, for instance.
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times: Kavanaugh's
confirmation hearing WAS A JOB INTERVIEW, NOT A TRIAL!!!

2019-07-21 22:54:37 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh2luo$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Everything that you say or condone is against the rule of law... like presumed
innocence when no proof of guilt has ever been presented, for instance.
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times: Kavanaugh's
confirmation hearing WAS A JOB INTERVIEW, NOT A TRIAL!!!
That makes exactly no fucking difference, you fascist asshole!

Accusations made, no proof given.
kensi
2019-07-22 03:47:45 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Everything that you say or condone is against the rule of law... like presumed
innocence when no proof of guilt has ever been presented, for instance.
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times: Kavanaugh's
confirmation hearing WAS A JOB INTERVIEW, NOT A TRIAL!!!
That makes exactly no fucking difference,
Don't be ridiculous. The presumption of innocence applies to criminal
trials, but not to job interviews. And no outcome of a job interview can
be "against the rule of law".
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-07-22 06:09:26 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3bl2$p9$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Everything that you say or condone is against the rule of law... like presumed
innocence when no proof of guilt has ever been presented, for instance.
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times: Kavanaugh's
confirmation hearing WAS A JOB INTERVIEW, NOT A TRIAL!!!
That makes exactly no fucking difference,
Don't be ridiculous. The presumption of innocence applies to criminal
trials, but not to job interviews. And no outcome of a job interview can
be "against the rule of law".
This was part of an established legal proceeding, NOT a "job interview".

Nadegda
2019-07-22 07:18:00 UTC
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Everything that you say or condone is against the rule of law... like presumed
innocence when no proof of guilt has ever been presented, for instance.
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times: Kavanaugh's
confirmation hearing WAS A JOB INTERVIEW, NOT A TRIAL!!!
That makes exactly no fucking difference,
Don't be ridiculous. The presumption of innocence applies to criminal
trials, but not to job interviews. And no outcome of a job interview can
be "against the rule of law".
This was part of an established legal proceeding
and it was a job interview.

2019-07-22 08:44:36 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3nv7$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Everything that you say or condone is against the rule of law... like presumed
innocence when no proof of guilt has ever been presented, for instance.
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times: Kavanaugh's
confirmation hearing WAS A JOB INTERVIEW, NOT A TRIAL!!!
That makes exactly no fucking difference,
Don't be ridiculous. The presumption of innocence applies to criminal
trials, but not to job interviews. And no outcome of a job interview can
be "against the rule of law".
This was part of an established legal proceeding
and it was a job interview.
Only in the sense that people can commit libel or slander in someone else's job
interview and get away with it. Suppose you were interviewing for a job, and I
was contacted as a reference, and I mentioned the time I caught you letting my
dog mount you?

Nadegda
2019-07-22 23:44:55 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Everything that you say or condone is against the rule of law... like presumed
innocence when no proof of guilt has ever been presented, for instance.
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times: Kavanaugh's
confirmation hearing WAS A JOB INTERVIEW, NOT A TRIAL!!!
That makes exactly no fucking difference,
Don't be ridiculous. The presumption of innocence applies to criminal
trials, but not to job interviews. And no outcome of a job interview can
be "against the rule of law".
This was part of an established legal proceeding
and it was a job interview.
Only in the sense that people can commit libel or slander in someone else's job
interview and get away with it. Suppose you were interviewing for a job, and I
was contacted as a reference, and I mentioned the time I caught you letting my
dog mount you?
What is it with you incels and the dogpill???

Blech!

BRB, I've got to go to the store for some Chlorox to disinfect my modem, you
disgusting freak.

2019-07-23 05:40:03 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh5hpn$tmd$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
[...]
I'm sure you're at least smart enough to get my point... or am I giving you too
much credit? I didn't want to claim that *I* mounted you.

kensi
2019-07-23 05:44:29 UTC
I'm sure you're at least smart enough to get my point...
That would first require you to *have* a point, though, wouldn't it kOok?
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-07-23 05:57:44 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh66rs$pv4$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Checkmate
I'm sure you're at least smart enough to get my point...
That would first require you to *have* a point, though, wouldn't it kOok?
There was one here a minute ago... someone must have snipped it.

2019-07-22 14:08:48 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
And you failed....again.
NoBody
2019-07-22 15:57:31 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 07:18:00 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
How many times is one sworn in for a job interiew?
%
2019-07-22 16:00:29 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
everytime they're hired by a company that swears in employees
Checkmate
2019-07-22 16:03:12 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
Everything that you say or condone is against the rule of law... like presumed
innocence when no proof of guilt has ever been presented, for instance.
If I've told you once I've told you a thousand times: Kavanaugh's
confirmation hearing WAS A JOB INTERVIEW, NOT A TRIAL!!!
That makes exactly no fucking difference,
Don't be ridiculous. The presumption of innocence applies to criminal
trials, but not to job interviews. And no outcome of a job interview can
be "against the rule of law".
This was part of an established legal proceeding
and it was a job interview.
How many times is one sworn in for a job interiew?
SPANK!

2019-07-22 18:32:45 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
try getting bonded
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-21 23:45:36 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns, rec.arts.tv, alt.checkmate
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
How... ironic...
How so, kooky?
You're too stupid to figure that out, huh?

::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.

So much for the "rule of law."

[chuckle]
kensi
2019-07-22 03:48:50 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-07-22 06:10:56 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3bn3$p9$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
IOW, employ fascism? Can you smell the irony in that statement, KooK?

Nadegda
2019-07-22 07:19:20 UTC
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
IOW, employ fascism?
Don't be an idiot. Are you seriously k'laming the Allies "employed
fascism" when fighting Nazi Germany in WWII, removing the Nazis from
power, and restoring the occupied peoples to self-rule?

2019-07-22 08:49:17 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh3o1o$lt5$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
IOW, employ fascism?
Don't be an idiot. Are you seriously k'laming the Allies "employed
fascism" when fighting Nazi Germany in WWII, removing the Nazis from
power, and restoring the occupied peoples to self-rule?
No, Ass-of-Dumbness, I'm suggesting that YOU are suggesting using fascist
methods to oust a legally elected sitting American President. I'm further
suggesting you, and even your ilk, have already been attempting this for over
two years.

Nadegda
2019-07-22 23:48:41 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
IOW, employ fascism?
Don't be an idiot. Are you seriously k'laming the Allies "employed
fascism" when fighting Nazi Germany in WWII, removing the Nazis from
power, and restoring the occupied peoples to self-rule?
No, Ass-of-Dumbness, I'm suggesting that YOU are suggesting using fascist
methods to oust a legally elected
<titter>
Post by Checkmate
sitting American President.
That thing behind the Resolute Desk? That's not a President, though at
times it does vaguely resemble one. (Mostly when its American would-be
handlers have slipped it some strong tranquilizers and wheeled it in
front of a teleprompter displaying a speech written by some Bushite
neocon, while its Russian would-be handlers are at least momentarily
not in contact.)
Post by Checkmate
I'm further suggesting you, and even your ilk, have already been
attempting this for over two years.
Time to attempt it harder then. The disgusting orange blob poses an
existential threat to human civilization, and quite possibly to the
very survival of our species.

Damn yer dumb.
Checkmate
2019-07-23 05:43:43 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh5i0p$tmd$***@dont-email.me>, ***@gmail.invalid
says...
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by Checkmate
I'm further suggesting you, and even your ilk, have already been
attempting this for over two years.
Time to attempt it harder then. The disgusting orange blob poses an
existential threat to human civilization, and quite possibly to the
very survival of our species.
You're telling this to an avowed misanthrope?

kensi
2019-07-23 05:51:16 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
I'm further suggesting you, and even your ilk, have already been
attempting this for over two years.
Time to attempt it harder then. The disgusting orange blob poses an
existential threat to human civilization, and quite possibly to the
very survival of our species.
You're telling this to an avowed misanthrope?
She's telling this to anyone who will listen.
in here." ~Checkmate
Checkmate
2019-07-23 06:02:45 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qh678j$pv4$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
I'm further suggesting you, and even your ilk, have already been
attempting this for over two years.
Time to attempt it harder then. The disgusting orange blob poses an
existential threat to human civilization, and quite possibly to the
very survival of our species.
You're telling this to an avowed misanthrope?
She's telling this to anyone who will listen.
That certainly narrows the field.

2019-07-22 14:06:26 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
We're not talking about Germany you nitwit.
mixed nuts
2019-07-22 14:24:25 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
IOW, employ fascism?
Don't be an idiot. Are you seriously k'laming the Allies "employed
fascism" when fighting Nazi Germany in WWII, removing the Nazis from
power, and restoring the occupied peoples to self-rule?
We're not talking about Germany you nitwit.
The President's from Germany. His daddy was born there. That's where
he got his stable super-genius genes. Germany is very important to
America.
Grizzly H.
%
i just saw the beautiful kelly ann
mixed nuts
2019-07-22 15:21:21 UTC
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
IOW, employ fascism?
Don't be an idiot. Are you seriously k'laming the Allies "employed
fascism" when fighting Nazi Germany in WWII, removing the Nazis from
power, and restoring the occupied peoples to self-rule?
We're not talking about Germany you nitwit.
The President's from Germany.  His daddy was born there.  That's where
he got his stable super-genius genes.  Germany is very important to
America.
i just saw the beautiful kelly ann
She's of Irish and Italian ethnicity.
Grizzly H.
%
2019-07-22 15:36:49 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Nadegda
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
that's an interesting mix an italian that doesn't tan well
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-22 09:49:16 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:48:50 +0200, kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump [..]
So you're admitting to be the same as Trump. I see.

LOL
Nadegda
2019-07-22 23:52:56 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
So you're admitting to be the same as Trump. I see.
How very like a land-dwelling mollusc you are: extremely slow, utterly
spineless, and leaving a disgusting trail of slime everywhere you go.
You should be dropped in a vat of salt, and then served in a French
restaurant.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-23 00:01:10 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
So you're admitting to be the same as Trump. I see.
How very like a land-dwelling mollusc you are: extremely slow, utterly
spineless, and leaving a disgusting trail of slime everywhere you go.
TRANSLATION: "Yes, I'm no different than the Bad Orange Man."

[chuckle]
Nadegda
2019-07-23 00:34:30 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
So you're admitting to be the same as Trump. I see.
How very like a land-dwelling mollusc you are: extremely slow, utterly
spineless, and leaving a disgusting trail of slime everywhere you go.
You should be dropped in a vat of salt
TRA<SMACKAKOOK!>
I've got an even better idea.

Clumping cat litter!

<snicker>

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-23 00:38:38 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
So you're admitting to be the same as Trump. I see.
How very like a land-dwelling mollusc you are: extremely slow, utterly
spineless, and leaving a disgusting trail of slime everywhere you go.
TRANSLATION: "Yes, I'm no different than the Bad Orange Man."
[chuckle]
I've got an even better idea.
Clumping cat litter!
Go for it. In the mean time, we'll just assume you and Donald Trump
are cut from the exact same cloth- a fact you can't bring yourself to
deny.

[chuckle]
Nadegda
2019-07-23 00:56:45 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
So you're admitting to be the same as Trump. I see.
How very like a land-dwelling mollusc you are: extremely slow, utterly
spineless, and leaving a disgusting trail of slime everywhere you go.
You should be dropped in a vat of salt
TRA<SMACKAKOOK!>
I've got an even better idea.
Clumping cat litter!
<snicker>
Go for it.
Then out with the trash. Into the previously-mentioned flaming garbage
can.

<snicker>

2019-07-22 14:05:55 UTC
Post by kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:25:03 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
So much for the "rule of law."
Trump abrogated it; lawless methods might prove necessary to remove him
and restore it, as was the case with Adolf Hitler.
Reported, they got back to me and said they have had their eyes on you
for some time, it seem you provide them with much to laugh at.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-21 23:44:33 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:08:31 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
Your illiteracy is being demonstrated again. I specifically said there
should be a trial in there somewhere.
kensi
2019-07-22 03:49:35 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
Your illiteracy is being demonstrated again. I specifically said there
should be a trial in there somewhere.
You clearly implied a show trial rather than a real, verdict-deciding
one, fascist scum.
in here." ~Checkmate
Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-22 09:52:00 UTC
On Mon, 22 Jul 2019 05:49:35 +0200, kensi
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 21:08:31 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
::>>The Cheeto Benito must be removed, by any means necessary.
::>>
Post by Nadegda
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
Your illiteracy is being demonstrated again. I specifically said there
should be a trial in there somewhere.
You clearly implied [..]
I'm terribly sorry, but your friend was shot and killed while
illegally attempting to remove the President from office.

She had to be tried in absentia. She's lucky she got a trial.
Nadegda
2019-07-22 23:56:00 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
Your illiteracy is being demonstrated again. I specifically said there
should be a trial in there somewhere.
You clearly implied a show trial rather than a real, verdict-deciding
one, fascist scum.
I'm terribly sorry, but your friend was shot and killed while
illegally attempting to remove the President from office.
The very existence of this news article demonstrates unequivocally that
you, Kooky Klaus, are a liar.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
She had to be tried in absentia. She's lucky she got a trial.
You'll be lucky if *you* get one. The last time this happened most of
the Nazis got shot on the battlefield or blown up by bombs, and the
Fuhrer committed suicide. Only a fraction survived to face trial at
Nuremberg.

Klaus Schadenfreude
2019-07-23 00:02:01 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
Your illiteracy is being demonstrated again. I specifically said there
should be a trial in there somewhere.
You clearly implied [..]
I'm terribly sorry, but your friend was shot and killed while
illegally attempting to remove the President from office.
She had to be tried in absentia. She's lucky she got a trial.
You'll be lucky if *you* get one.
Oh, honey, I won't need one. I ALWAYS follow the rule of law.
Nadegda
2019-07-23 00:51:44 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
Yet you cheerlead Trump, who undermines it at every turn.

How ironic.
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
I ALWAYS follow the rule of law.
So did the Germans who were "just following orders".

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/JustFollowingORders

2019-07-22 14:04:44 UTC
In article <qh3bog$p9$***@gioia.aioe.org>, kkensington01
@gmail.nospam.invalid says...
Post by Nadegda
Nadegda needs to be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed, and not
necessarily in that order.
Typical right-wing thinking. You are against the rule of law.
Your illiteracy is being demonstrated again. I specifically said there
should be a trial in there somewhere.
You clearly implied a show trial rather than a real, verdict-deciding
one, fascist scum.
LIke the one Kavanaugh got?