Discussion:
% and Skeeter are
(too old to reply)
The Right And The Powerful
2020-02-17 16:08:10 UTC
Permalink
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 16:11:27 UTC
Permalink
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
The Right And The Powerful
2020-02-17 17:15:15 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:11:27 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 17:20:20 UTC
Permalink
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
None! I take no mind-altering drugs. I am not
addicted to any drugs, legal or illegal.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
2020-02-17 17:24:33 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
None! I take no mind-altering drugs. I am not
addicted to any drugs, legal or illegal.
you're already a dope
The Right And The Powerful
2020-02-17 18:27:18 UTC
Permalink
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
None! I take no mind-altering drugs. I am not
addicted to any drugs, legal or illegal.
you're already a dope
Love that.
%
2020-02-17 18:38:25 UTC
Permalink
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
None! I take no mind-altering drugs. I am not
addicted to any drugs, legal or illegal.
you're already a dope
Love that.
yayage
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-02-17 17:26:03 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:20:20 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gerg teh Yechh
Master "=?utf-8?Q?=22Sir_H=C3=B8mer_Hall=2C__Es?= =?utf-8?Q?q=2E=22?=
<***@h=?UTF-8?B?w7g=?=me.fake>" determined that the following was
of great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us
in <***@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, The Right And The Powerful <***@gmail.com> =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, "Sir H=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C3=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=B8mer Hall, =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Esq."<***@h=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C3=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=B8me.fake> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, The Right And The Powerful <***@gmail.com> =?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fucking wasted drug addicts!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ None! I take no mind-altering drugs. I am not=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 addicted to any
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ drugs, legal or illegal.=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ --=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 Yours Truly, Sir Greg=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=C3=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=B8ry
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 to front
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ only the essential facts of life, and see if I=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 could not learn what
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ it had to teach, and not, when I came=?UTF-8?B?PQ==?=20 to die, discover that I had not
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ lived.--Henry David Thoreau

oh, did you quit everything except booze?

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT


"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

"You just made puppy whistle's sig line longer." - Janithor

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, November 2006
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, November 2006
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, September 2007
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet, September 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, September 2006
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, April 2008
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March 2016
The Right And The Powerful
2020-02-17 18:23:04 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:20:20 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
None! I take no mind-altering drugs. I am not
addicted to any drugs, legal or illegal.
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 18:29:44 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:23:04 -0600, The Right And The Powerful <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by The Right And The Powerful
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
PeeScent likes to jerk my meat. LOL. I have never smoked
cigs or cigars. I probably drink a couple beers a month, if that
and maybe a bottle of wine a month. I enjoy a cup of coffee
in the morning but am most definitely not addicted to caffeine
as if I skip coffee from time to time, I feel no different at all.

That's why I tend to deride addicts because I sure don't have
an addictive body or mind.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
Who cares??
2020-02-17 18:39:23 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by The Right And The Powerful
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
PeeScent likes to jerk my meat. LOL. I have never smoked
cigs or cigars. I probably drink a couple beers a month, if that
and maybe a bottle of wine a month. I enjoy a cup of coffee
in the morning but am most definitely not addicted to caffeine
as if I skip coffee from time to time, I feel no different at all.
That's why I tend to deride addicts because I sure don't have
an addictive body or mind.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
Most people in today’s society would find it easier to be in the company of a human who doesn’t wake up and need drugs to help survive the day.
Most people in society would find it difficult to be in the company of a deviant.
So in this case both of these trolls would be deemed unacceptable to society.
I am not an addict, I am not a deviant, and I tell the truth.
Therefore, outcast from society would be a better candidate to be an anonymous troll than someone who is loved and adored by society.
Trolls are so brainwashed they cannot comprehend simple rules of social behaviour.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 18:45:40 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020, "Who cares??" <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Who cares??
Trolls are so brainwashed they cannot comprehend simple rules of social behaviour.
Simple rules of social behavior don't apply to Usenet, Dear.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
Who cares??
2020-02-17 18:48:49 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Who cares??
Trolls are so brainwashed they cannot comprehend simple rules of social behaviour.
Simple rules of social behavior don't apply to Usenet, Dear.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
God knows that you are evil.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 18:54:05 UTC
Permalink
Post by Who cares??
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Who cares??
Trolls are so brainwashed they cannot comprehend simple rules of social behaviour.
Simple rules of social behavior don't apply to Usenet, Dear.
God knows that you are evil.
Now, don't fret your purdy little haid, DarDar. Just
because you will always be unable to make the rules
for Usenet, try not to have your panties in a wad all
the time.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
Checkmate
2020-02-19 12:37:31 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:48:49 -0800 (PST) Who cares?? put forth the
Post by Who cares??
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Who cares??
Trolls are so brainwashed they cannot comprehend simple rules of social behaviour.
Simple rules of social behavior don't apply to Usenet, Dear.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
God knows that you are evil.
Greg knows you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-02-17 18:59:46 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Who cares??
Trolls are so brainwashed they cannot comprehend simple rules of social behaviour.
Simple rules of social behavior don't apply to Usenet, Dear.
i socially boned her
KKKernal Corn
2020-02-17 22:43:28 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:39:23 -0800 (PST), "Who cares??"
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by The Right And The Powerful
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
PeeScent likes to jerk my meat. LOL. I have never smoked
cigs or cigars. I probably drink a couple beers a month, if that
and maybe a bottle of wine a month. I enjoy a cup of coffee
in the morning but am most definitely not addicted to caffeine
as if I skip coffee from time to time, I feel no different at all.
That's why I tend to deride addicts because I sure don't have
an addictive body or mind.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
Most people in today’s society would find it easier to be in the company of a human who doesn’t wake up and need drugs to help survive the day.
Most people in society would find it difficult to be in the company of a deviant.
So in this case both of these trolls would be deemed unacceptable to society.
I am not an addict, I am not a deviant, and I tell the truth.
Therefore, outcast from society would be a better candidate to be an anonymous troll than someone who is loved and adored by society.
Trolls are so brainwashed they cannot comprehend simple rules of social behaviour.
Did you change your underware?
Checkrnate
2020-02-19 12:43:11 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:39:23 -0800 (PST) Who cares?? put forth the
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by The Right And The Powerful
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
PeeScent likes to jerk my meat. LOL. I have never smoked
cigs or cigars. I probably drink a couple beers a month, if that
and maybe a bottle of wine a month. I enjoy a cup of coffee
in the morning but am most definitely not addicted to caffeine
as if I skip coffee from time to time, I feel no different at all.
That's why I tend to deride addicts because I sure don't have
an addictive body or mind.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
Most people in today?s society would find it easier to be in the company of a human who doesn?t wake up and need drugs to help survive the day.
Most people in society would find it difficult to be in the company of a deviant.
So in this case both of these trolls would be deemed unacceptable to society.
I am not an addict, I am not a deviant, and I tell the truth.
Therefore, outcast from society would be a better candidate to be an anonymous troll than someone who is loved and adored by society.
Trolls are so brainwashed they cannot comprehend simple rules of social behaviour.
You certainly are a judgmental, self righteous old cunt (I don't mean any
of that in a "BAD" way).
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-02-17 18:40:00 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by The Right And The Powerful
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
PeeScent likes to jerk my meat. LOL. I have never smoked
cigs or cigars. I probably drink a couple beers a month, if that
and maybe a bottle of wine a month. I enjoy a cup of coffee
in the morning but am most definitely not addicted to caffeine
as if I skip coffee from time to time, I feel no different at all.
That's why I tend to deride addicts because I sure don't have
an addictive body or mind.
you're hook on replying to me and that's just as addicted as any other
substance
Who cares??
2020-02-17 18:47:46 UTC
Permalink
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by The Right And The Powerful
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
PeeScent likes to jerk my meat. LOL. I have never smoked
cigs or cigars. I probably drink a couple beers a month, if that
and maybe a bottle of wine a month. I enjoy a cup of coffee
in the morning but am most definitely not addicted to caffeine
as if I skip coffee from time to time, I feel no different at all.
That's why I tend to deride addicts because I sure don't have
an addictive body or mind.
you're hook on replying to me and that's just as addicted as any other
substance
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 18:56:24 UTC
Permalink
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.

LOL
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
2020-02-17 19:01:10 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
you say that about everyone's house but you hide your house
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 19:12:56 UTC
Permalink
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
you say that about everyone's house but you hide your house
I don't even have a *house*. I have a log cabin in
the woods in the mountains in North Carolina where
the first and ONLY true mountain men evolved. That
my log cabin is a great distance from any other dwellings
and so high atop the ridge makes it hidden by default.

I don't have to hide my log cabin. I'm just so lucky my
little mountain hoody girl stumbled upon my log cabin
during one of her walks and gave me a chance to get
to know her a little.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
2020-02-17 19:20:55 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
you say that about everyone's house but you hide your house
I don't even have a *house*. I have a log cabin in
the woods in the mountains in North Carolina where
the first and ONLY true mountain men evolved. That
my log cabin is a great distance from any other dwellings
and so high atop the ridge makes it hidden by default.
I don't have to hide my log cabin. I'm just so lucky my
little mountain hoody girl stumbled upon my log cabin
during one of her walks and gave me a chance to get
to know her a little.
i don't think any of that happens at your house
Checkmate
2020-02-17 19:20:53 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:12:56 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
you say that about everyone's house but you hide your house
I don't even have a *house*. I have a log cabin in
the woods in the mountains in North Carolina where
the first and ONLY true mountain men evolved. That
my log cabin is a great distance from any other dwellings
and so high atop the ridge makes it hidden by default.
I don't have to hide my log cabin. I'm just so lucky my
little mountain hoody girl stumbled upon my log cabin
during one of her walks and gave me a chance to get
to know her a little.
Must have been between her international film shoots as a professional
model.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved



***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-02-17 19:28:19 UTC
Permalink
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:12:56 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
you say that about everyone's house but you hide your house
I don't even have a *house*. I have a log cabin in
the woods in the mountains in North Carolina where
the first and ONLY true mountain men evolved. That
my log cabin is a great distance from any other dwellings
and so high atop the ridge makes it hidden by default.
I don't have to hide my log cabin. I'm just so lucky my
little mountain hoody girl stumbled upon my log cabin
during one of her walks and gave me a chance to get
to know her a little.
Must have been between her international film shoots as a professional
model.
yea , they all go to the carolinas just to stumble past his house
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 19:32:26 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth ...
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
you say that about everyone's house but you hide your house
I don't even have a *house*. I have a log cabin in
the woods in the mountains in North Carolina where
the first and ONLY true mountain men evolved. That
my log cabin is a great distance from any other dwellings
and so high atop the ridge makes it hidden by default.
I don't have to hide my log cabin. I'm just so lucky my
little mountain hoody girl stumbled upon my log cabin
during one of her walks and gave me a chance to get
to know her a little.
Must have been between her international film shoots as a professional
model.
I'm shocked, SHOCKED that you would believe a PeeScent
lie.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
2020-02-17 19:52:54 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth ...
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
you say that about everyone's house but you hide your house
I don't even have a *house*. I have a log cabin in
the woods in the mountains in North Carolina where
the first and ONLY true mountain men evolved. That
my log cabin is a great distance from any other dwellings
and so high atop the ridge makes it hidden by default.
I don't have to hide my log cabin. I'm just so lucky my
little mountain hoody girl stumbled upon my log cabin
during one of her walks and gave me a chance to get
to know her a little.
Must have been between her international film shoots as a professional
model.
I'm shocked, SHOCKED that you would believe a PeeScent
lie.
it had nothing to do with what i said ,
i think the photos i posted say it all , blame them ,
they and yourself is what busted you i just lol'ed
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 20:00:20 UTC
Permalink
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth ...
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
you say that about everyone's house but you hide your house
I don't even have a *house*. I have a log cabin in
the woods in the mountains in North Carolina where
the first and ONLY true mountain men evolved. That
my log cabin is a great distance from any other dwellings
and so high atop the ridge makes it hidden by default.
I don't have to hide my log cabin. I'm just so lucky my
little mountain hoody girl stumbled upon my log cabin
during one of her walks and gave me a chance to get
to know her a little.
Must have been between her international film shoots as a professional
model.
I'm shocked, SHOCKED that you would believe a PeeScent
lie.
it had nothing to do with what i said ,
i think the photos i posted say it all , blame them ,
they and yourself is what busted you i just lol'ed
The photos were NOT the same. The one I took
has more clarity, and color balance. And, the
contrast is more life-like. With seven billion
people in the world, are you trying to claim no two
young women might look much the same in a hoody?
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
2020-02-17 20:08:11 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth ...
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
you say that about everyone's house but you hide your house
I don't even have a *house*. I have a log cabin in
the woods in the mountains in North Carolina where
the first and ONLY true mountain men evolved. That
my log cabin is a great distance from any other dwellings
and so high atop the ridge makes it hidden by default.
I don't have to hide my log cabin. I'm just so lucky my
little mountain hoody girl stumbled upon my log cabin
during one of her walks and gave me a chance to get
to know her a little.
Must have been between her international film shoots as a professional
model.
I'm shocked, SHOCKED that you would believe a PeeScent
lie.
it had nothing to do with what i said ,
i think the photos i posted say it all , blame them ,
they and yourself is what busted you i just lol'ed
The photos were NOT the same. The one I took
has more clarity, and color balance. And, the
contrast is more life-like. With seven billion
people in the world, are you trying to claim no two
young women might look much the same in a hoody?
no i'm saying you're a liar and the photos prove it ,
and you already agreed that all photos shown are her ,
but i think i believed it because the name ,
date of birth and ethnicity prove it's the same person ,
and she lives in europe and says her least favourite thing to do ,
is walk by your house
Checkmate
2020-02-17 19:23:23 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 13:56:24 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
Then why not let go and tell us the truth about your
living all alone in that female-looking little house in
New Norway. It's abundantly clear just from looking
at it that no man lives there. That's a hen house and
there's no mistaking it.
LOL
You won't find a cock in THAT hen house!
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-02-17 19:00:05 UTC
Permalink
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by The Right And The Powerful
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
PeeScent likes to jerk my meat. LOL. I have never smoked
cigs or cigars. I probably drink a couple beers a month, if that
and maybe a bottle of wine a month. I enjoy a cup of coffee
in the morning but am most definitely not addicted to caffeine
as if I skip coffee from time to time, I feel no different at all.
That's why I tend to deride addicts because I sure don't have
an addictive body or mind.
you're hook on replying to me and that's just as addicted as any other
substance
I am not addicted to you, I am addicted to the truth.
i boned you
%
2020-02-17 18:31:10 UTC
Permalink
Post by The Right And The Powerful
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:20:20 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
None! I take no mind-altering drugs. I am not
addicted to any drugs, legal or illegal.
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
what do i have to do with this ,
i never even replied to what he said in this post ,
i don't yank his chain i just don't believe ,
most of what he says , i believe him when he quotes stuff ,
but i don't believe for example that the appalachians are taller than
the rockies which makes me the real mountain man ,
and i was a mountain man the whole time he was a boat man ,
then he moved so he could be more like me ,
but he's not even in the mountain man time zone ,
plus i've seen the size of his humongous cranium
The Right And The Powerful
2020-02-17 22:51:25 UTC
Permalink
Post by %
Post by The Right And The Powerful
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:20:20 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
None! I take no mind-altering drugs. I am not
addicted to any drugs, legal or illegal.
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
what do i have to do with this ,
i never even replied to what he said in this post ,
i don't yank his chain i just don't believe ,
most of what he says , i believe him when he quotes stuff ,
but i don't believe for example that the appalachians are taller than
the rockies which makes me the real mountain man ,
and i was a mountain man the whole time he was a boat man ,
then he moved so he could be more like me ,
but he's not even in the mountain man time zone ,
plus i've seen the size of his humongous cranium
He can crack not just walnuts with that cranium but BRAZIL NUTS. Have
you ever had to shell a brazil nut?
%
2020-02-17 23:01:07 UTC
Permalink
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by %
Post by The Right And The Powerful
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 12:20:20 -0500, "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq."
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
Fucking wasted drug addicts!
And what kind of drugs do you take old white man?
None! I take no mind-altering drugs. I am not
addicted to any drugs, legal or illegal.
If you don't that's great. Caffeine is something I have trouble
staying away from and all it does later is give me fking headaches and
gurd. Fck that shit. And you may not be addicted but if you drink
booze regularly or smoke tobacco that's freaking poison as well. And
you know % likes to jerk your chain. Do you like your chain jerked?
what do i have to do with this ,
i never even replied to what he said in this post ,
i don't yank his chain i just don't believe ,
most of what he says , i believe him when he quotes stuff ,
but i don't believe for example that the appalachians are taller than
the rockies which makes me the real mountain man ,
and i was a mountain man the whole time he was a boat man ,
then he moved so he could be more like me ,
but he's not even in the mountain man time zone ,
plus i've seen the size of his humongous cranium
He can crack not just walnuts with that cranium but BRAZIL NUTS. Have
you ever had to shell a brazil nut?
i avoid nuts
%
2020-02-17 16:51:39 UTC
Permalink
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
i did mine already , first an oxy and ,
i don't get up until it starts working ,
then a pee then a doob then go make coffee ,
take more pills and a shot , then i'm ready to jamb
Who cares??
2020-02-17 18:45:27 UTC
Permalink
Post by %
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
i did mine already , first an oxy and ,
i don't get up until it starts working ,
then a pee then a doob then go make coffee ,
take more pills and a shot , then i'm ready to jamb
If I needed that type of dosage to start my day, I think I might consider suicide.
I start my day off, with a soak in my hot tub, yoga and while I am in a natural mediative state of mind, I set my daily intentions. My hobbies include photography and I have recently taken up using soft pastels, to recreate the scenes I have captured on my camera.
Did you know any creative process connect the left brain to the right brain?

Honestly, just die already. Haven’t you suffered enough?
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 18:50:31 UTC
Permalink
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
i did mine already , first an oxy and ,
i don't get up until it starts working ,
then a pee then a doob then go make coffee ,
take more pills and a shot , then i'm ready to jamb
If I needed that type of dosage to start my day, I think I might consider suicide.
I start my day off, with a soak in my hot tub, yoga and while I am in a natural mediative
state of mind, I set my daily intentions. My hobbies include photography and I have
recently taken up using soft pastels, to recreate the scenes I have captured on my camera.
Did you know any creative process connect the left brain to the right brain?
Honestly, just die already. Haven’t you suffered enough?
LOL

Darlene = 7

PeeScent = 0
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
Who cares??
2020-02-17 18:56:44 UTC
Permalink
I know an old man who just died, he was cranky too all who knew him. He spent the last two years of his life, in and out of the hospital, on oxygen and a hose on his cock to help him pee.
His wife stayed by his side when he yelled at the nurses and his family.
He was an asshole to everyone, but still people came to his funeral and cried.
I danced on his grave.
Who cares??
2020-02-17 18:57:53 UTC
Permalink
One day the trolls will die.
%
2020-02-17 19:03:21 UTC
Permalink
Post by Who cares??
One day the trolls will die.
i hope i go soon
%
2020-02-17 19:03:04 UTC
Permalink
Post by Who cares??
I know an old man who just died, he was cranky too all who knew him. He spent the last two years of his life, in and out of the hospital, on oxygen and a hose on his cock to help him pee.
His wife stayed by his side when he yelled at the nurses and his family.
He was an asshole to everyone, but still people came to his funeral and cried.
I danced on his grave.
i didn't even say good bye
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-02-17 19:03:54 UTC
Permalink
Post by Who cares??
I know an old man who just died, he was cranky too all who knew him.
He spent the last two years of his life, in and out of the hospital, on oxygen
and a hose on his cock to help him pee.
His wife stayed by his side when he yelled at the nurses and his family.
He was an asshole to everyone, but still people came to his funeral and cried.
I danced on his grave.
I look at it his way: any old man who wants to be cranky has
every right to be that way. He's earned it - just by putting up
with cranky women for a good part of his life.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregøry

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately,
to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I
could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came
to die, discover that I had not lived.--Henry David Thoreau
%
2020-02-17 19:07:28 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I know an old man who just died, he was cranky too all who knew him.
He spent the last two years of his life, in and out of the hospital, on oxygen
and a hose on his cock to help him pee.
His wife stayed by his side when he yelled at the nurses and his family.
He was an asshole to everyone, but still people came to his funeral and cried.
I danced on his grave.
I look at it his way: any old man who wants to be cranky has
every right to be that way. He's earned it - just by putting up
with cranky women for a good part of his life.
i never met a cranky woman they all just wanted me to bone them
Checkmate
2020-02-17 19:22:23 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:03:54 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I know an old man who just died, he was cranky too all who knew him.
He spent the last two years of his life, in and out of the hospital, on oxygen
and a hose on his cock to help him pee.
His wife stayed by his side when he yelled at the nurses and his family.
He was an asshole to everyone, but still people came to his funeral and cried.
I danced on his grave.
I look at it his way: any old man who wants to be cranky has
every right to be that way. He's earned it - just by putting up
with cranky women for a good part of his life.
Some day, people will line up to piss on Darlene's grave.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-02-17 19:28:37 UTC
Permalink
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:03:54 -0500 "Sir Hømer Hall, Esq." put forth
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
I know an old man who just died, he was cranky too all who knew him.
He spent the last two years of his life, in and out of the hospital, on oxygen
and a hose on his cock to help him pee.
His wife stayed by his side when he yelled at the nurses and his family.
He was an asshole to everyone, but still people came to his funeral and cried.
I danced on his grave.
I look at it his way: any old man who wants to be cranky has
every right to be that way. He's earned it - just by putting up
with cranky women for a good part of his life.
Some day, people will line up to piss on Darlene's grave.
i boned her
Checkmate
2020-02-19 12:35:41 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:56:44 -0800 (PST) Who cares?? put forth the
Post by Who cares??
I know an old man who just died, he was cranky too all who knew him. He spent the last two years of his life, in and out of the hospital, on oxygen and a hose on his cock to help him pee.
His wife stayed by his side when he yelled at the nurses and his family.
He was an asshole to everyone, but still people came to his funeral and cried.
I danced on his grave.
Did you keep his cock hose as a souvenir?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-02-17 19:02:23 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
i did mine already , first an oxy and ,
i don't get up until it starts working ,
then a pee then a doob then go make coffee ,
take more pills and a shot , then i'm ready to jamb
If I needed that type of dosage to start my day, I think I might consider suicide.
I start my day off, with a soak in my hot tub, yoga and while I am in a natural mediative
state of mind, I set my daily intentions. My hobbies include photography and I have
recently taken up using soft pastels, to recreate the scenes I have captured on my camera.
Did you know any creative process connect the left brain to the right brain?
Honestly, just die already. Haven’t you suffered enough?
LOL
Darlene = 7
PeeScent = 0
too bad i agreed with her because it just destroys anything you say
about this
%
2020-02-17 18:54:41 UTC
Permalink
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
i did mine already , first an oxy and ,
i don't get up until it starts working ,
then a pee then a doob then go make coffee ,
take more pills and a shot , then i'm ready to jamb
If I needed that type of dosage to start my day, I think I might consider suicide.
I start my day off, with a soak in my hot tub, yoga and while I am in a natural mediative state of mind, I set my daily intentions. My hobbies include photography and I have recently taken up using soft pastels, to recreate the scenes I have captured on my camera.
Did you know any creative process connect the left brain to the right brain?
Honestly, just die already. Haven’t you suffered enough?
i've tried but i never die my right brain just keeps going left
Checkmate
2020-02-19 12:40:21 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:45:27 -0800 (PST) Who cares?? put forth the
Post by Who cares??
Post by %
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
i did mine already , first an oxy and ,
i don't get up until it starts working ,
then a pee then a doob then go make coffee ,
take more pills and a shot , then i'm ready to jamb
If I needed that type of dosage to start my day, I think I might consider suicide.
I start my day off, with a soak in my hot tub, yoga and while I am in a natural mediative state of mind, I set my daily intentions. My hobbies include photography and I have recently taken up using soft pastels, to recreate the scenes I have captured on my camera.
Did you know any creative process connect the left brain to the right brain?
Honestly, just die already. Haven?t you suffered enough?
You sound like a typical fake christian hypocrite.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Skeeter
2020-02-17 22:42:09 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:08:10 -0600, The Right And The Powerful
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!




<flips roach out into the street>
The Right And The Powerful
2020-02-17 23:10:40 UTC
Permalink
Post by Skeeter
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:08:10 -0600, The Right And The Powerful
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!
<flips roach out into the street>
EEWWWW, you smoke roaches.
Skeeter
2020-02-18 00:10:59 UTC
Permalink
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:10:40 -0600, The Right And The Powerful
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Skeeter
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:08:10 -0600, The Right And The Powerful
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!
<flips roach out into the street>
EEWWWW, you smoke roaches.

The Right And The Powerful
2020-02-20 01:10:51 UTC
Permalink
Post by Skeeter
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:10:40 -0600, The Right And The Powerful
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Skeeter
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 10:08:10 -0600, The Right And The Powerful
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Somewhere enjoying a morning doobie.
YOU DONT KNOW ME!!!
<flips roach out into the street>
EEWWWW, you smoke roaches.
http://youtu.be/eBICIIr6p8w
He killed a beetle.

Loading...