I'VE GONE DEAF
2019-06-11 18:56:09 UTC

2019-06-11 19:47:38 UTC

2019-06-11 19:48:40 UTC
2019-06-11 19:59:48 UTC
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?

2019-06-11 20:03:55 UTC
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i guess i
did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Checkmate
2019-06-11 20:08:46 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i guess i
did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Well, I don't know of any other kind of "drops" that might affect the
hearing orifices in your head.

2019-06-11 20:12:17 UTC
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i guess i
did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Well, I don't know of any other kind of "drops" that might affect the
hearing orifices in your head.
too bad this isn't what you said at the start ,
i already knew you didn't know anything about medical things
Checkmate
2019-06-11 21:22:29 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i guess i
did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Well, I don't know of any other kind of "drops" that might affect the
hearing orifices in your head.
too bad this isn't what you said at the start ,
i already knew you didn't know anything about medical things
I know a bipolar nut job when I see one... can you hear me now?

is that the lie you're going to say about me to everyone else here today
Checkmate
2019-06-11 21:29:25 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i guess i
did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Well, I don't know of any other kind of "drops" that might affect the
hearing orifices in your head.
too bad this isn't what you said at the start ,
i already knew you didn't know anything about medical things
I know a bipolar nut job when I see one... can you hear me now?
is that the lie you're going to say about me to everyone else here today
You'll have to wait and see... it's a surprise.

2019-06-11 21:32:32 UTC
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i guess i
did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Well, I don't know of any other kind of "drops" that might affect the
hearing orifices in your head.
too bad this isn't what you said at the start ,
i already knew you didn't know anything about medical things
I know a bipolar nut job when I see one... can you hear me now?
is that the lie you're going to say about me to everyone else here today
You'll have to wait and see... it's a surprise.
oh is that what i'll have to do ,
this is good you'll be able to watch me not do this one
vallor
2019-06-11 22:29:48 UTC
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
Post by %
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i
guess i did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Well, I don't know of any other kind of "drops" that might affect the
hearing orifices in your head.
too bad this isn't what you said at the start ,
i already knew you didn't know anything about medical things
I know a bipolar nut job when I see one... can you hear me now?
Even a rapidly-cycling bipolar person doesn't switch that fast.

What you have here is good old-fashioned curmudgeonly cussedness.
-v
%
no i just have a ringing in my ear
Bob Robertson
what?
%
ay
Bob Robertson
I hate that feeling with drops in your ear"s".
%
me too it makes me real miserable
Checkmate
2019-06-12 01:20:52 UTC
Post by %
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i
guess i did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Well, I don't know of any other kind of "drops" that might affect the
hearing orifices in your head.
too bad this isn't what you said at the start ,
i already knew you didn't know anything about medical things
I know a bipolar nut job when I see one... can you hear me now?
Even a rapidly-cycling bipolar person doesn't switch that fast.
What you have here is good old-fashioned curmudgeonly cussedness.
no i just have a ringing in my ear
You can't unring that bell...

oh is that what i can't do
Checkmate
2019-06-12 15:50:53 UTC
Post by %
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i
guess i did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Well, I don't know of any other kind of "drops" that might affect the
hearing orifices in your head.
too bad this isn't what you said at the start ,
i already knew you didn't know anything about medical things
I know a bipolar nut job when I see one... can you hear me now?
Even a rapidly-cycling bipolar person doesn't switch that fast.
What you have here is good old-fashioned curmudgeonly cussedness.
no i just have a ringing in my ear
You can't unring that bell...
oh is that what i can't do
Did the ringing stop?

i don't know you haven't put that in the story you're telling yet
Bob Robertson
2019-06-16 01:13:57 UTC
Post by %
.
[...]
He better hurry with his story he could keel over any minute.

Checkmate
2019-06-12 01:19:52 UTC
Post by %
.
i got drops in my ear
How did that happen?
one drop at a time
You were dropped on your head?
if that's the fantasy you're going to tell everyone today yea i
guess i did but i can't say for sure as it is your fantasy not mine
Well, I don't know of any other kind of "drops" that might affect the
hearing orifices in your head.
too bad this isn't what you said at the start ,
i already knew you didn't know anything about medical things
I know a bipolar nut job when I see one... can you hear me now?
Even a rapidly-cycling bipolar person doesn't switch that fast.
What you have here is good old-fashioned curmudgeonly cussedness.
I'd estimate his major flip cycle is ~9-14 months. It can be mitigated for
awhile, but becomes increasingly non-linear until the final meltdown and
eventual reset. I'm used to it, as we've gone through the whole cycle at
least three times now. There appear to be other external stress factors
involved, and indications are that those are having a negative impact on
future expectations, which were already minimal.

2019-06-12 14:45:55 UTC
Post by %
.
[...]
oh is that what they already were ,
and here's another lie to the group with me as the subject
Checkmate
2019-06-12 15:50:13 UTC
Post by %
.
[...]
So *you're* the "rapidly-cycling bipolar person" I was talking about? Did
the Foo shit?

2019-06-12 15:55:56 UTC
Post by %
.
[...]
we're into phase 3 of the fictional story now ,
this is the area where we see him duck and dodge