CHALK UP ANOTHER ONE
2020-02-17 22:06:45 UTC
.

no reply , i win
Skeeter
2020-02-17 22:39:11 UTC
.
no reply , i win
that other guy said he wasn't an elephant
%
2020-02-17 22:58:42 UTC
.
i bet he is
Skeeter
2020-02-18 00:08:24 UTC
.
my guy got in the big wreak and can no lon ger finish the race.
%
2020-02-18 00:12:32 UTC
.
no reply , i win
that other guy said he wasn't an elephant
i bet he is
my guy got in the big wreak and can no lon ger finish the race.
my guy never answered back after i told him he was an elephant ,
now i'm finding out what my name is today
Skeeter
I looked you up on google and you are a terroist it seems.
%
i'm not surprised
Skeeter
https://www.aljazeera.com/profile/dave-keating.html