Discussion:
not enough niggers in THE OSCARS - oh whitey!
(too old to reply)
Fritz Wuehler
2020-01-14 13:51:04 UTC
Permalink
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
%
2020-01-14 14:22:59 UTC
Permalink
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
hi
Brennus
2020-01-14 14:52:50 UTC
Permalink
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
Only jizz-gargling queers watch the oscars. LOL
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-01-14 17:22:56 UTC
Permalink
Post by Brennus
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
Only jizz-gargling queers watch the oscars. LOL
That means a team of horses couldn't drag you
away from them, huh, BrennAss.

LOL
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-01-14 23:11:55 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Brennus
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
Only jizz-gargling queers watch the oscars. LOL
That means a team of horses couldn't drag you
away from them, huh, BrennAss.
LOL
Brennass sucks horse cocks!
LOL
Checkmate
2020-01-14 18:29:08 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 14:52:50 +0000 (UTC) Brennus put forth the
Post by Brennus
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
Only jizz-gargling queers watch the oscars. LOL
I guess we all know what you'll be doing then, br-ANUS! LOLLITY!

Now get yer gay ass out of alt.checkmate, you queah!
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019
all rights reserved



***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Checkmate
2020-01-21 03:44:17 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 14:52:50 +0000 (UTC) Brennus put forth the
Post by Brennus
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
Only jizz-gargling queers watch the oscars. LOL
I'll bet you could felch an Oscar in your br-ANUS, and like it...
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Tony Lamey Eaks
2020-01-14 16:04:29 UTC
Permalink
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
Checkmate
2020-01-14 18:30:38 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-01-14 19:09:53 UTC
Permalink
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
you talkin to me
Pandora
2020-01-14 19:53:02 UTC
Permalink
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
%
2020-01-14 19:56:22 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
i've been going nuts since this thread started ,
trying to remember his name in taxi driver
%
2020-01-14 20:07:44 UTC
Permalink
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.
   On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT  Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
i've been going nuts since this thread started ,
trying to remember his name in taxi driver
it's ok i got it now
The Right And The Powerful
2020-01-15 02:56:13 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing
to do? They ALL do it.
mixed nuts
2020-01-15 03:49:52 UTC
Permalink
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing
to do? They ALL do it.
Watch what you say. You'll make The President very very sad. He's the
best name maker-upper the world has ever seen. And don't you forget it
or you'll be deported back to crime ridden socialist country you came from.
--
Grizzly H.
Pandora
2020-01-15 17:43:59 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing to
do? They ALL do it.
Some examples would be nice......
Scooter
2020-01-15 19:04:18 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing to
do? They ALL do it.
Some examples would be nice......
When people found out I voted for Trump I automatically became a
"racist"
Misogynist
Bigot
to name a very few. I am none of those but they seem that if they call
me that then it's true.
mixed nuts
2020-01-15 19:45:23 UTC
Permalink
Post by Scooter
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing to
do? They ALL do it.
Some examples would be nice......
When people found out I voted for Trump I automatically became a
"racist"
Misogynist
Bigot
to name a very few. I am none of those but they seem that if they call
me that then it's true.
When you live in a pig pen, and you're all stinky and muddy, and you say
squeal oink oink snork, people will point at you and say "Oh look!! A
stinky ol' pig!!". Would they be wrong?
--
Grizzly H.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2020-01-15 19:47:13 UTC
Permalink
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:45:23 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts
<***@undulatus.budgie> determined that the following was of
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qvnq4k$5ng$***@gioia.aioe.org>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 1/15/2020 2:04 PM, Scooter wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:43:59 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <***@peak.org>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:56:13 -0600, The Right And The Powerful wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 19:53:02 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <***@peak.org>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 10:30:38 -0800, 💩 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 💩. On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ the following notion, which was duly noted and recorded:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fritz Wuehler <***@spamexpire- 202001.rodent.frell.theremailer.net>
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ wrote in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ news:***@msgid.frell.theremailer.ne t:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ So I will watch it this year. Suck shit libtards!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ One is too many!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ disagree with.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing to
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ do? They ALL do it.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Some examples would be nice......
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ When people found out I voted for Trump I automatically became a
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ "racist" Misogynist Bigot to name a very few. I am none of those but
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ they seem that if they call me that then it's true.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ When you live in a pig pen, and you're all stinky and muddy, and you say
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ squeal oink oink snork, people will point at you and say "Oh look!! A
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ stinky ol' pig!!". Would they be wrong?

skeeter only VOTED for a pig, tho...

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT


"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

"You just made puppy whistle's sig line longer." - Janithor

-

"If I have a complaint about the (Southern Poverty) Law Center's description (of the alt-right movement), it is the phrase "heavy use of social media," which implies the alt-right is a real-world movement which uses a lot of social media. This is backwards: it is an online movement which occasionally appears in the real world. Where it gets punched." - Jason Rhode

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Bob Allisat Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, November 2006
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, November 2006
Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart, September 2007
Tony Sidaway Memorial "Drama Queen" Award, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Order of the Holey Sockpuppet, September 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, September 2006
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, April 2008
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Putting the Awards Out of Order to Screw With the OCD Fuckheads, March 2016
Scooter
2020-01-15 19:51:47 UTC
Permalink
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 13:47:13 -0600, Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner ??
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:45:23 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ?. On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? wrote in
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? So I will watch it this year. Suck shit libtards!
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? One is too many!
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? disagree with.
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing to
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? ??????????? do? They ALL do it.
??????????? ??????????? ??????????? Some examples would be nice......
??????????? ??????????? When people found out I voted for Trump I automatically became a
??????????? ??????????? "racist" Misogynist Bigot to name a very few. I am none of those but
??????????? ??????????? they seem that if they call me that then it's true.
???????????
??????????? When you live in a pig pen, and you're all stinky and muddy, and you say
??????????? squeal oink oink snork, people will point at you and say "Oh look!! A
??????????? stinky ol' pig!!". Would they be wrong?
skeeter only VOTED for a pig, tho...
Do you morons read the butthurt you post here?
mixed nuts
2020-01-15 20:13:41 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:45:23 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; mixed nuts
great importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
💩. On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
So I will watch it this year. Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing to
do? They ALL do it.
Some examples would be nice......
When people found out I voted for Trump I automatically became a
"racist" Misogynist Bigot to name a very few. I am none of those but
they seem that if they call me that then it's true.
When you live in a pig pen, and you're all stinky and muddy, and you say
squeal oink oink snork, people will point at you and say "Oh look!! A
stinky ol' pig!!". Would they be wrong?
skeeter only VOTED for a pig, tho...
But this was a "scooter" post - completely different victim (never met
the guy, doesn't know him).
--
Grizzly H.
Pandora
2020-01-15 22:07:33 UTC
Permalink
Post by Scooter
Post by Pandora
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
202001.rodent.frell.theremailer.net>
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing
to do? They ALL do it.
Some examples would be nice......
When people found out I voted for Trump I automatically became a
"racist"
Misogynist Bigot to name a very few. I am none of those but they seem
that if they call me that then it's true.
If it isn't true, it isn't. However, what I war referring to is the
changing of someone's name to something *they* consider to be insulting.
Not nice, IMO.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-01-15 22:24:50 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
If it isn't true, it isn't. However, what I war referring to is the
changing of someone's name to something *they* consider to be insulting.
Not nice, IMO.
Typical clueless liberal - you care more about
your poor wittle hurt fweelings than logic and
societal norms.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Pandora
2020-01-15 22:37:43 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
If it isn't true, it isn't. However, what I war referring to is the
changing of someone's name to something *they* consider to be insulting.
Not nice, IMO.
Typical clueless liberal - you care more about your poor wittle hurt
fweelings than logic and societal norms.
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to be
insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course. Please
continue to be the ass you are.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-01-15 22:57:43 UTC
Permalink
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 22:37:43 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <***@peak.org> wrote:
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to be
insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course. Please
continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you
are a being who is ruled by emotions (feelings)
so, of course, you would resort to name-calling.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Gr!pe
2020-01-15 23:02:59 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to be
insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course. Please
continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you
are a being who is ruled by emotions (feelings)
so, of course, you would resort to name-calling.
[...]
--
Gr!pe

[...]
Pandora
2020-01-15 23:06:52 UTC
Permalink
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to be
insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course.
Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is ruled by
emotions (feelings) so, of course, you would resort to name-calling.
[...]
His widdle feewings are very visible.
Sn!pe
2020-01-15 23:19:35 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to be
insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course.
Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is ruled by
emotions (feelings) so, of course, you would resort to name-calling.
[...]
His widdle feewings are very visible.
should i save this for when he says peescent and
make a liar out of him again
Gerk's hypocrisy is self-evident.
--
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Pandora
2020-01-15 23:53:49 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Pandora
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to
be insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of
course. Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is
ruled by emotions (feelings) so, of course, you would resort to
name-calling.
[...]
His widdle feewings are very visible.
should i save this for when he says peescent and make a liar out of him
again
Gerk's hypocrisy is self-evident.
Absolutely!
Pandora
2020-01-15 23:53:16 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to
be insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course.
Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is ruled
by emotions (feelings) so, of course, you would resort to
name-calling.
[...]
His widdle feewings are very visible.
should i save this for when he says peescent and make a liar out of him
again
You could but I doubt it would register with him. He's always right
don't ya know?
%
2020-01-15 23:57:16 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to
be insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course.
Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is ruled
by emotions (feelings) so, of course, you would resort to
name-calling.
[...]
His widdle feewings are very visible.
should i save this for when he says peescent and make a liar out of him
again
You could but I doubt it would register with him. He's always right
don't ya know?
yea , i noticed how he dealt with my exposing his lies about his little
mountain teen girl
Pandora
2020-01-16 00:15:56 UTC
Permalink
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to
be insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course.
Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is
ruled by emotions (feelings) so, of course, you would resort to
name-calling.
[...]
His widdle feewings are very visible.
should i save this for when he says peescent and make a liar out of
him again
You could but I doubt it would register with him. He's always right
don't ya know?
yea , i noticed how he dealt with my exposing his lies about his little
mountain teen girl
I noticed too.
%
2020-01-16 00:37:30 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to
be insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course.
Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is
ruled by emotions (feelings) so, of course, you would resort to
name-calling.
[...]
His widdle feewings are very visible.
should i save this for when he says peescent and make a liar out of
him again
You could but I doubt it would register with him. He's always right
don't ya know?
yea , i noticed how he dealt with my exposing his lies about his little
mountain teen girl
I noticed too.
she's actually a pornstar
Pandora
2020-01-16 04:14:41 UTC
Permalink
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant
to be insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of
course.
Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is
ruled by emotions (feelings) so, of course, you would resort to
name-calling.
[...]
His widdle feewings are very visible.
should i save this for when he says peescent and make a liar out of
him again
You could but I doubt it would register with him. He's always right
don't ya know?
yea , i noticed how he dealt with my exposing his lies about his
little mountain teen girl
I noticed too.
she's actually a pornstar
That might be his dream/fantasy. :-)
%
2020-01-16 17:25:04 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by %
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant
to be insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of
course.
Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is
ruled by emotions (feelings) so, of course, you would resort to
name-calling.
[...]
His widdle feewings are very visible.
should i save this for when he says peescent and make a liar out of
him again
You could but I doubt it would register with him. He's always right
don't ya know?
yea , i noticed how he dealt with my exposing his lies about his
little mountain teen girl
I noticed too.
she's actually a pornstar
That might be his dream/fantasy. :-)
i would think so he has others too but i think she's his current # 1
Pandora
2020-01-15 23:06:01 UTC
Permalink
<...>
Post by Pandora
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to be
insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course.
Please continue to be the ass you are.
I'm a being who is ruled by logic while you are a being who is ruled by
emotions (feelings)
so, of course, you would resort to name-calling.
I didn't change your name to something derogatory, merely called it as I
see it. And the number of times you've called me names is legendary so
that would make you illogical to make the above statement.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-01-15 23:38:53 UTC
Permalink
Post by Pandora
I didn't change your name to something derogatory,
I didn't say you did, FFS! Why bring up a non sequitur?
It's illogical to do so.
Post by Pandora
. . .merely called it as I see it.
Yes, called it after seeing it with feelings-based eyes.
Post by Pandora
And the number of times you've called me names is legendary so
that would make you illogical to make the above statement.
Again, that's got zero, zip, nada to do with you're being a
liberal who bases her actions of feelings rather than logic.

It is entirely logical of me to point out the facts pertaining
to how you liberals operate.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Pandora
2020-01-15 23:54:46 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
Post by Pandora
I didn't change your name to something derogatory,
I didn't say you did, FFS! Why bring up a non sequitur?
It's illogical to do so.
Post by Pandora
. . .merely called it as I see it.
Yes, called it after seeing it with feelings-based eyes.
Post by Pandora
And the number of times you've called me names is legendary so that
would make you illogical to make the above statement.
Again, that's got zero, zip, nada to do with you're being a liberal who
bases her actions of feelings rather than logic.
It is entirely logical of me to point out the facts pertaining to how
you liberals operate.
My logic can beat your (supposed) logic anytime.
Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
2020-01-16 00:20:04 UTC
Permalink
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 23:54:46 +0000 (UTC), Pandora <***@peak.org> wrote:
<...>
Post by Pandora
My logic can beat your (supposed) logic anytime.
Your logic? Woman, you are totally bereft of logic.

Like most women, you operate from a feelings-based
position. Even now, you demonstrate that your feelings
have been hurt so you keep running your yap emotionally.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Gr!pe
2020-01-16 00:25:48 UTC
Permalink
yap
yup

--
Gr!pe

gomer noun
1 military slang: an inept or stupid colleague, especially a trainee.
2 informal (used mainly by doctors): a troublesome patient,
especially an elderly or homeless one.
Pandora
2020-01-16 04:13:54 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
My logic can beat your (supposed) logic anytime.
Your logic? Woman, you are totally bereft of logic.
Like most women, you operate from a feelings-based position. Even now,
you demonstrate that your feelings have been hurt so you keep running
your yap emotionally.
You keep saying that but you have no proof. I DO have proof that you
operate on feelings only as evidenced by your attempts at insults.
Bazinga!
Checkmate
2020-01-22 05:16:41 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 04:13:54 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
Post by Sir Hømer Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Pandora
My logic can beat your (supposed) logic anytime.
Your logic? Woman, you are totally bereft of logic.
Like most women, you operate from a feelings-based position. Even now,
you demonstrate that your feelings have been hurt so you keep running
your yap emotionally.
You keep saying that but you have no proof. I DO have proof that you
operate on feelings only as evidenced by your attempts at insults.
Bazinga!
Nice bazingas you have there...
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Checkmate
2020-01-22 05:30:22 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 22:37:43 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
If it isn't true, it isn't. However, what I war referring to is the
changing of someone's name to something *they* consider to be insulting.
Not nice, IMO.
Typical clueless liberal - you care more about your poor wittle hurt
fweelings than logic and societal norms.
I don't believe that changing someone's name to something meant to be
insulting is a part of logic and societal norms. YMMV of course. Please
continue to be the ass you are.
What's your opinion of Adam Schitt? Does he speak with a forked tongue
like Elizabeth Warren, who the NYT recently referred to as a "gifted
storyteller" (which made me LOL)?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Checkmate
2020-01-22 05:27:32 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 22:07:33 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
Post by Scooter
Post by Pandora
Post by The Right And The Powerful
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
202001.rodent.frell.theremailer.net>
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing
to do? They ALL do it.
Some examples would be nice......
When people found out I voted for Trump I automatically became a
"racist"
Misogynist Bigot to name a very few. I am none of those but they seem
that if they call me that then it's true.
If it isn't true, it isn't. However, what I war referring to is the
changing of someone's name to something *they* consider to be insulting.
Not nice, IMO.
It's sad that you get saddened so easily. It's also sad to hear the
things Robert De Zero says about our President. Bobby's ivory tower is so
high, I'm surprised he doesn't need a megaphone to do it. People who make
their living pretending to be someone else, might not be the best judges
of other people's characters.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
%
2020-01-15 21:44:21 UTC
Permalink
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 20:56:13 -0600, The Right And The
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 19:53:02 +0000 (UTC), Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put
forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump,
who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for
those you disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a
bad thing to do? They ALL do it.
Some examples would be nice......
i'm a real rascal on my rascal

https://imgur.com/a/a6nGneS
Checkmate
2020-01-22 05:22:12 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:43:59 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
The lefties do it all the time. What's your point? It's a bad thing to
do? They ALL do it.
Some examples would be nice......
How long have you been on Usenet?
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-01-18 00:38:03 UTC
Permalink
What is sad about it?
That you mammy gimme good blumpkins.
LOL
Checkmate
2020-01-22 05:21:21 UTC
Permalink
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 19:53:02 +0000 (UTC) Pandora put forth the
Post by Pandora
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
Checkmate.
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 16:04:29 GMT Tony Lamey Eaks put forth the
Post by Tony Lamey Eaks
Post by Fritz Wuehler
So I will watch it this year.
Suck shit libtards!
One is too many!
I wanna watch Robert De Zero get up and cry about Trump, who owns him.
It's sad when all you can do is make up silly names for those you
disagree with.
Yeah, because nobody else ever does that.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2020
all rights reserved

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

***************************************************
"I am the author of nearly as much kook butthurt as
kensi." -Nadegda
Message-ID: <pbg8ne$p9k$***@dont-email.me>
***************************************************

AUK Hammer of Thor award, Feb. 2012 (Pre-Burnore)
Destroyer of the AUK Ko0k Awards (Post-Burnore)
Co-winner Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker
award May 2001, (Brethern of Beelzebub troll)
Pierre Salinger Hook, Line & Sinker award, Feb 2012

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Loading...