Another Trump failure
Nadegda
2019-11-04 21:50:16 UTC
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/467921-trump-donors-coal-company-files-for-bankruptcy

<snicker>
--
FNVWe Nadegda

"By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with
you." -- Mike Godwin, Aug 13, 2017, 8:03 PM
Skeeter admits he mooches his mother's laptop:
Scooter
2019-11-04 22:18:58 UTC
Nothing original, just copy/paste libtard bullshit.
vallor
2019-11-04 22:22:28 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
Nothing original, just copy/paste libtard bullshit.
Point of order:

_The Hill_ isn't "libtard".

HTH. HAND.
--
-v | In other words, a person who is fanatic in
matters of religion, and clings to certain ideas
a person who has no faith at all. -Alan Watts
Scooter
I didn't say it was.
mixed nuts
2019-11-04 23:59:32 UTC
Post by Scooter
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
Nothing original, just copy/paste libtard bullshit.
_The Hill_ isn't "libtard".
HTH. HAND.
It's not an extreme right wing conspiracy site with imaginative
sourcing. That makes it total libtard.
Grizzly H.
%
i told the janithor that you went to college and he believed me
Janithor
2019-11-05 01:19:03 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
Nothing original, just copy/paste libtard bullshit.
_The Hill_ isn't "libtard".
HTH.  HAND.
It's not an extreme right wing conspiracy site with imaginative
sourcing. That makes it total libtard.
i told the janithor that you went to college and he believed me
Nuts is even smarter than Fakey.
--
AUK Official Janitor, DoW #3, WAND #2
AUK Clueless Newbie of the Month, October 2015
AUK co-winner, Ministry of Circle Jerks, January 2012
%
no way
Janithor
2019-11-05 01:53:52 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
Nothing original, just copy/paste libtard bullshit.
_The Hill_ isn't "libtard".
HTH.  HAND.
It's not an extreme right wing conspiracy site with imaginative
sourcing. That makes it total libtard.
i told the janithor that you went to college and he believed me
Nuts is even smarter than Fakey.
no way
way
%
2019-11-05 02:17:30 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
Nothing original, just copy/paste libtard bullshit.
_The Hill_ isn't "libtard".
HTH.  HAND.
It's not an extreme right wing conspiracy site with imaginative
sourcing. That makes it total libtard.
i told the janithor that you went to college and he believed me
Nuts is even smarter than Fakey.
no way
way
i'm not sure i can trust you because i think you're dinsdale and the
corn hole
Janithor
2019-11-05 02:31:27 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
Nothing original, just copy/paste libtard bullshit.
_The Hill_ isn't "libtard".
HTH.  HAND.
It's not an extreme right wing conspiracy site with imaginative
sourcing. That makes it total libtard.
i told the janithor that you went to college and he believed me
Nuts is even smarter than Fakey.
no way
way
i'm not sure i can trust you because i think you're dinsdale and the
corn hole
I'm also Greg. Apparently.
%
2019-11-05 02:44:09 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
Post by Nadegda
<snicker>
Nothing original, just copy/paste libtard bullshit.
_The Hill_ isn't "libtard".
HTH.  HAND.
It's not an extreme right wing conspiracy site with imaginative
sourcing. That makes it total libtard.
i told the janithor that you went to college and he believed me
Nuts is even smarter than Fakey.
no way
way
i'm not sure i can trust you because i think you're dinsdale and the
corn hole
I'm also Greg.  Apparently.
i used to be and i forget who by , then i was scooter i've always been
the cornhole i've been a guy named davetv that doesn't come here anymore
i've been slunky and shipwreck i've been every troll in alt.atheism too
oh , and i'm darlene , idlehands and rachel too
mixed nuts
2019-11-05 04:54:04 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Nadegda
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/467921-trump-donors-coal-
company-files-for-bankruptcy
<snicker>
Nothing original, just copy/paste libtard bullshit.
_The Hill_ isn't "libtard".
HTH.  HAND.
It's not an extreme right wing conspiracy site with imaginative
sourcing. That makes it total libtard.
i told the janithor that you went to college and he believed me
Sometimes I believe that too but it wasn't the regular go-to-college
way. I worked at one for 15 years, so I didn't actually have to go there
and pay tuition and live in a dorm, because it was already there, where
I worked. I could park in the faculty parking lot and my car wouldn't
get towed like if I was a student. Also, I had a master key so I could
open any door so if I wanted to get a book from the library at midnight,
I could just go get it and leave a note for the librarian so she knew I
had it. Or if I needed a chemical or a flask or something, I could just
open the stockroom, get it, and sign it out so John wouldn't think a
robber took his stuff. Also, if I wanted to use a piece of lab
equipment, nobody would give me the hairy eyeball if I just walked up to
an instrument and started using it. That's because if you're the
director of the core instrument facilities for the sciences, people just
figure it's OK for you to do whatever the fk you f'king want to do.
Grizzly H.
MK
2019-11-06 07:28:12 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Nadegda
[...]
While I was reading this mystery, I guessed you were the janithor, having
the keys to the kingdom.

I have a similar story about learning how to fly an airplane. I owned a
flight school, before I had my certificates. On my first flight with an
instructor, he laughed and asked why he was even there. I had all the tower
frequencies memorized, did the preflight before he showed up. I ended up
hiring him, and had a decade long friendship, before he died.
mixed nuts
2019-11-06 11:40:45 UTC
Post by MK
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Nadegda
[...]
It's almost like when your daddy is born in Germany and gets deported to
America for being a draft dodger and marries a scotch housekeeper which
makes you a genius born without sin and the kings come to give you gifts
and you go to an Ivy League college and get perfect grades and become a
celebrity who plays a billionaire on tv who knows all the best words and
gets many fantastic emoluments, innit?
Grizzly H.
Mr On!on
2019-11-06 11:52:21 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
It's almost like when your daddy is born in Germany and gets deported to
America for being a draft dodger and marries a scotch housekeeper which
makes you a genius born without sin and the kings come to give you gifts
and you go to an Ivy League college and get perfect grades and become a
celebrity who plays a billionaire on tv who knows all the best words and
gets many fantastic emoluments, innit?
The US has been a land of immigration for centuries, and you people are
getting it all backwards. The US has a proud tradition of not letting
immigrants into the country just because they won't fit. And, to be
perfectly honest, if you don't think that's what America is about, you
are a racist. That is what you people are. And, no, this is not about
race. The US is a multicultural and multiracial country and all people
have the right to live and work here legally or illegally, just like all
people have the right to vote. But, the fact is that the white majority
is now [deleted]

It's so hard to put your finger on it, but the entire political scene in
the U.S. has become so fucked up that this might just be the best thing
that ever happened. It's like the people who have been so brainwashed by
the media and the people who are so fucked up they just can't see the
light at the end of the tunnel. People in the west have been so
brainwashed by the media and the politicians that they don't know how
fucking evil our country and our government are, but that doesn't stop
us from celebrating every little evil that we can get our hands on.

The end result is that we've all become so self-absorbed that we've
forgotten who really created us and now we just want to live like the
people who created this shit. We need to return to our roots, be a
nation of the people again, and actually care about our future. We can
do that when we stop buying the propaganda and start listening to what
those fuckers like Henry Ford said to us: "There's an old story about
how one man started a car company. The company failed. The man went into
the company, went around and asked everybody for their money, took the
money, and set up another.

The point is that we can't have any things and everyone have everything.
The other thing is that you have to be very sensitive and not let
everyone in your life have everything, because then you start to feel
jealous of the other people and start to see the other side of the coin.
And when you are constantly having your head turned because you can't be
the next Trump or Putin or Kim or anyone in the game, you start to see
it as a curse. And when you start to see it that way, it is time to be
very careful about how you live your life. You need to be very careful
with what you say.
--
\|/
(((Ï))) U+97F1
MK
One might think you live in America. . .
Mr On!on
2019-11-08 00:45:44 UTC
Post by MK
One might think you live in America. . .
Call it as you see it. [shrug]
--
\|/
(((Ï))) U+97F1
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-05 09:49:30 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/467921-trump-donors-coal-company-files-for-bankruptcy
<snicker>
And how, like exactly, does this make Trump a failure? Sure, it
was dumb to donate to his campaign, but that was the choice of the
company, not Trump.
--
After all is said and done,
more is said than done.
Nadegda
2019-11-06 20:57:28 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/467921-trump-donors-coal-company-files-for-bankruptcy
<snicker>
And how, like exactly, does this make Trump a failure?
Perhaps you weren't paying attention when the Cheeto Benito promised to
wave his magic wand and bring back the coal jobs?

2019-11-06 21:15:06 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Nadegda
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/467921-trump-donors-coal-company-files-for-bankruptcy
<snicker>
And how, like exactly, does this make Trump a failure?
Perhaps you weren't paying attention when the Cheeto Benito promised to
wave his magic wand and bring back the coal jobs?
A simple Google Search yields the following:

Q: How many new coal mining jobs are under Trump?

A: In total, based on our calculations since President Trump took office in 2017
the number of new direct coal mining jobs in our region stands at 2,194. But
any growth from here could be challenging. Mar 18, 2019

So, you need to wave a magic wand and bring back your
lost ability to read and think, Nads.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Nadegda
2019-11-06 21:21:20 UTC
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 16:15:06 -0500, Stinky Glurrrguggz Hell, Fleabitten
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Nadegda
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/467921-trump-donors-coal-company-files-for-bankruptcy
<snicker>
And how, like exactly, does this make Trump a failure?
Perhaps you weren't paying attention when the Cheeto Benito promised to
wave his magic wand and bring back the coal jobs?
Q: How many new coal mining jobs are under Trump?
A: In total, based on our calculations since President Trump took office in 2017
the number of new direct coal mining jobs in our region stands at 2,194. But
any growth from here could be challenging. Mar 18, 2019
"Our region", wherever that is. Meanwhile, when we look at the entire nation:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-10-31/coal-consumption-keeps-dropping-under-trump-coal-jobs-will-too

Ouch.
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
So, y<SMACKAKOOK!>
Keep grasping at straws, kook. Sooner or later you'll bring the whole bale
down on top of your head, and I'll be there to watch. And to point and
laugh. And to snap the picture and post the ridiculous look on your stupid
face to Instagram.

<snicker>

2019-11-06 21:34:41 UTC
Post by Nadegda
<...>
Keep grasping at straws, kook. Sooner or later you'll bring the whole bale
down on top of your head, and I'll be there to watch. And to point and
laugh. And to snap the picture and post the ridiculous look on your stupid
face to Instagram.
Keep reading, Nadzitard! Get a load of this fact check
that makes your claims just another one of your porkies.

https://www.wbur.org/npr/531255253/fact-check-is-president-trump-correct-that-coal-mines-are-opening

"The Claim
"The mines are starting to open up, having a big opening in two weeks. Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, so many places. A big
opening of a brand-new mine. It's unheard of. For many, many years that hasn't happened. They asked me if I'd go. I'm going to
try."

"Short Answer
Yes, mines are beginning to open up, including a new one in Pennsylvania. But that doesn't reverse the overall decline of the coal
mining industry from its glory days.

"Long Answer
The coal mines that are opening up produce a special kind of coal used in steelmaking and are opening largely because of events
unrelated to federal policy, experts say. The market for the kind of coal used in electricity — the biggest use for coal — remains
down relative to where it was several years ago.

"In other words, the industry has rebounded slightly after years of layoffs and closures caused mainly by competition from cheap
natural gas. And a handful of new mines in Wyoming, Alabama, Pennsylvania and West Virginia are either opening or slated to open
in the next few years."

Smack fucking DOWN!

Checkmate!
2019-11-06 23:06:19 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
<...>
[...]
Two SPANKY-SPANKIES! (tm) in a row. Dude, that was broodul!

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-06 23:22:23 UTC
Post by Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
<...>
[...]
Struts on stage and bows....

Checkmate!
2019-11-06 23:25:49 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate!
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
<...>
[...]
People applauded...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
Nadegda
2019-11-07 00:35:17 UTC
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 16:34:41 -0500, Stinky Glurrrguggz Hell, Fleabitten
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
<...>
Keep grasping at straws, kook. Sooner or later you'll bring the whole bale
down on top of your head, and I'll be there to watch. And to point and
laugh. And to snap the picture and post the ridiculous look on your stupid
face to Instagram.
Keep reading, Nadzitard! Get a load of this fact check
that makes your claims just another one of your porkies.
https://www.wbur.org/tee_hee
Talk radio? Seriously?

2019-11-07 00:48:01 UTC
On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 Sir Gregory Hall stated verily...
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Nadegda
<...>
Keep grasping at straws, kook. Sooner or later you'll bring the whole bale
down on top of your head, and I'll be there to watch. And to point and
laugh. And to snap the picture and post the ridiculous look on your stupid
face to Instagram.
Keep reading, Nadzitard! Get a load of this fact check
that makes your claims just another one of your porkies.
https://www.wbur.org/tee_hee
Nice that you snipped the link prior to the *npr* part.
LOL, National Public Radio everybody with half a brain
knows is liberal radio.

https://www.wbur.org/npr/531255253/fact-check-is-president-trump-correct-that-coal-mines-are-opening
Talk radio? Seriously?
NPR usually has a mix of talk, news and music - all liberally
biased. You should love it. Why is it, Nads, that you bite
the hand that feeds you and other liberals?

Libtard
2019-11-07 01:36:08 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Talk radio? Seriously?
NPR
Centrist scum!
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-07 01:40:07 UTC
Post by Libtard
Post by Nadegda
Talk radio? Seriously?
NPR
Centrist scum!
LOL. You have to be left of Ho Chi Minh to call
NPR centrist.

Janithor
Exactly.
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 02:28:20 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:08:28 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qpvuas$7bf$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 5:40 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Libtard <***@sandernistas.edu> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 06 Nov 2019, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Talk radio? Seriously?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ NPR
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Centrist scum!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ LOL. You have to be left of Ho Chi Minh to call NPR centrist.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Exactly.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

no, you have to be right of pol pot or idi amin to call Obama, Clinton, warren, or even AOC or bernie "socialists".

"nads" won't comment on this poast...
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Janithor
Fake % vs. me?
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 02:33:49 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:31:48 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qpvvml$86n$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 6:28 PM, 💩's Owner 🐶笛 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:08:28 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <qpvuas$7bf$***@news.albasani.net>: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 5:40 PM, Sir Gregory
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Hall, Esq. wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Libtard
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <***@sandernistas.edu> wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Wed, 06 Nov 2019, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Talk radio? Seriously?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ NPR
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Centrist scum!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ LOL. You have to be left of Ho Chi Minh to call NPR centrist.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Exactly. ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ no, you have to be right of
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ pol pot or idi amin to call Obama, Clinton, warren, or even AOC or
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ bernie "socialists". "nads" won't comment on this poast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fake % vs. me?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

in a full-out fuckfest.

http://youtu.be/iB6B8jGSdLA

Janithor
2019-11-07 02:38:43 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:31:48 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:08:28 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 5:40 PM, Sir Gregory
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Hall, Esq. wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Libtard
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Talk radio? Seriously?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ NPR
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Centrist scum!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
He loves vagina, I bet he eats p****
vallor
2019-11-07 02:47:07 UTC
Post by Janithor
He loves vagina, I bet he eats p****
...pu...poops?

Yeah, he probably eats them just to see where they came from.
-v
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 02:56:32 UTC
On 7 Nov 2019 02:47:07 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <***@cultnix.org>
<***@mid.individual.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 06 Nov 2019 18:38:43 -0800, Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ He loves vagina, I bet he eats p****
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ...pu...poops?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Yeah, he probably eats them just to see where they came from.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

ask gerg about the cecum... he's a veritable expert in coprophagia.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 02:49:59 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:38:43 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qq003j$3i9$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 🐶笛 wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:08:28 -0800, LO
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ AND BEHOLD; Janithor ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <***@comcast.net> determined
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ that the following was of great ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ importance and subsequently decided
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ to freely share it with us in ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <qpvuas$7bf$***@news.albasani.net>:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 11/6/2019 5:40 PM, Sir Gregory ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Hall, Esq. wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Libtard ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <***@sandernistas.edu> wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Wed, 06 Nov 2019, Sir Gregory Hall,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Esq. wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Talk radio? Seriously? ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ NPR ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Centrist scum! ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ LOL. You have to be left of Ho Chi
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Minh to call NPR centrist. ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Exactly.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ no, you have to be right of
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ pol
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ pot or idi amin to call Obama, Clinton, warren, or even AOC or
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ bernie "socialists". "nads" won't comment on this poast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fake % vs. me? ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ in a full-out
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ fuckfest. "nads" won't comment on this poast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ He loves vagina, I bet he eats p****
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

i bet he takes every poast seriously, and hasn't been just fucking with a bunch of idiots for years facetiously.

Janithor
2019-11-07 05:08:00 UTC
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 🐶笛 wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
[...]
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Esq. wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Talk radio? Seriously? ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ NPR ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Centrist scum! ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
Seriously?
%
2019-11-07 03:27:20 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:31:48 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:08:28 -0800, LO AND
BEHOLD; Janithor
following was of great
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ importance and subsequently decided to freely
share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 5:40 PM, Sir Gregory
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Hall,  Esq. wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Libtard
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Talk radio? Seriously?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ NPR
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Centrist scum!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
hi
Janithor
2019-11-07 05:08:26 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:31:48 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:08:28 -0800, LO AND
BEHOLD; Janithor
following was of great
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ importance and subsequently decided to freely
share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 5:40 PM, Sir Gregory
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Hall,  Esq. wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Libtard
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Talk radio? Seriously?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ NPR
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Centrist scum!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
hey buddy
%
me vs me
Janithor
you
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-07 05:18:36 UTC
On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 21:08:47 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qq08sv$q9u$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 🐶笛 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 18:08:28 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <qpvuas$7bf$***@news.albasani.net>: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/6/2019 5:40 PM, Sir Gregory
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Hall,  Esq. wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Thu, 7 Nov 2019, Libtard
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ <***@sandernistas.edu> wrote: ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Wed, 06 Nov 2019, Sir Gregory Hall,  Esq. wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Talk radio? Seriously?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ NPR
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Centrist scum!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ LOL.   You have to be left of Ho Chi Minh to call NPR centrist.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Exactly. ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ no, you have to be right of
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ pol pot or idi amin to call Obama, Clinton, warren, or even AOC or
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ bernie "socialists". "nads" won't comment on this poast...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fake % vs. me?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ me vs me
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ you

was that a delicate IKYABWAI?

Checkmate!
2019-11-07 02:43:21 UTC
Checkmate! In article <qpvse7$bsi$***@news.mixmin.net>, ***@sandernistas.edu
says...
Post by Libtard
Post by Nadegda
Talk radio? Seriously?
NPR
Centrist scum!
He was talking to "Nads".
Oh... right...

http://youtu.be/wT-8Dm1VThc

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

http://youtu.be/BUhGh04Sgsk
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-07 17:45:12 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/467921-trump-donors-coal-company-files-for-bankruptcy
<snicker>
And how, like exactly, does this make Trump a failure? Sure, it
was dumb to donate to his campaign, but that was the choice of the
company, not Trump.
Perhaps you weren't paying attention when the Cheeto Benito promised to
wave his magic wand and bring back the coal jobs?
What does that have to do with the donation?
Some people have a way with words, others not have way.
Nadegda
2019-11-07 23:08:50 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/467921-trump-donors-coal-company-files-for-bankruptcy
<snicker>
And how, like exactly, does this make Trump a failure? Sure, it
was dumb to donate to his campaign, but that was the choice of the
company, not Trump.
Perhaps you weren't paying attention when the Cheeto Benito promised to
wave his magic wand and bring back the coal jobs?
What does that have to do with the donation?
Do I have to frigging draw you a map?

<sigh> Of course I do, you're an imbecile.

OK, here goes.

Trump promised to bring back coal jobs.

Not only haven't the coal jobs come back, but major coal companies are
failing, no doubt taking more coal jobs with them.

Ergo, Trump failed on yet another campaign promise, to his base *and* to
those donors.

There, was that understandable for you, or do I have to dumb it down even
further?

Scooter
And what has the losing left done for this country the last 3 years?
mixed nuts
2019-11-08 05:14:35 UTC
Post by Nadegda
[...]
They paid the tariffs and the extra taxes and listened to The President
and his loser minions whine and bitch and piss and moan and insult gold
star families and praise neo-Nazi assholes while he destroys America
with stupid.
Grizzly H.
kensi
2019-11-08 05:19:59 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
And what has the losing left done for this country the last 3 years?
They paid the tariffs and the extra taxes and listened to The President
and his loser minions whine and bitch and piss and moan and insult gold
star families and praise neo-Nazi assholes while he destroys America
with stupid.
Besides, what *could* they do with Moscow Mitch running the fucking Senate?
in here." ~Checkmate
Janithor
Paul and Mixed Nuts sittin in a tree...
mixed nuts
2019-11-08 05:46:46 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
And what has the losing left done for this country the last 3 years?
They paid the tariffs and the extra taxes and listened to The
President and his loser minions whine and bitch and piss and moan and
insult gold star families and praise neo-Nazi assholes while he
destroys America with stupid.
Besides, what *could* they do with Moscow Mitch running the fucking Senate?
Paul and Mixed Nuts sittin in a tree...
There was a landscape maintenance crew at the sub and pizza shop where I
went to get a lunch. They ordered salads and other healthy stuff (no
tacos). They spoke American too.
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2019-11-08 05:57:08 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
And what has the losing left done for this country the last 3 years?
They paid the tariffs and the extra taxes and listened to The
President and his loser minions whine and bitch and piss and moan
and insult gold star families and praise neo-Nazi assholes while he
destroys America with stupid.
Besides, what *could* they do with Moscow Mitch running the fucking Senate?
Paul and Mixed Nuts sittin in a tree...
There was a landscape maintenance crew at the sub and pizza shop where I
went to get a lunch.  They ordered salads and other healthy stuff (no
tacos).  They spoke American too.
Right, because you live in the whitest part of the country, because you
obviously can't stand diversity, racist.
mixed nuts
2019-11-08 11:28:21 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
And what has the losing left done for this country the last 3 years?
They paid the tariffs and the extra taxes and listened to The
President and his loser minions whine and bitch and piss and moan
and insult gold star families and praise neo-Nazi assholes while he
destroys America with stupid.
Besides, what *could* they do with Moscow Mitch running the fucking Senate?
Paul and Mixed Nuts sittin in a tree...
There was a landscape maintenance crew at the sub and pizza shop where
I went to get a lunch.  They ordered salads and other healthy stuff
(no tacos).  They spoke American too.
Right, because you live in the whitest part of the country, because you
obviously can't stand diversity, racist.
I think they were building a wall because they had a dump truck full of
rocks and a cement mixer and a Bobcat in addition to the rakes,
lawnmowers and blowers. It used to be that, around here, people like
that were Irish or Canadian and you could hardly understand what they
were saying but they've been replaced by diverse people who speak
American pretty darn good. They didn't frighten me, but I'm not a
highly trained law enforcement person, and may not be sensitive to
serious potential threats.
Grizzly H.
Janithor
How much is your house worth?
mixed nuts
2019-11-08 19:28:39 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
[...]
The land is worth more than the house so the real estate developer would
buy it for below market value after the Trump crash, tear down the
house, and put in a 4 story millionaire mansion with cathedral ceilings,
indoor pool, gymnasiums, refectories, widow walks, great hall, ballroom,
a massive gourmet kitchen, cottages for the maid and groundskeeper and a
6 car garage that would sell for 8 times what I could ever get.

So the house ain't worth nothing.
Grizzly H.
Janithor
2019-11-08 19:54:20 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
[...]
OK then what is the approximate market value of your property? What
does Zillow say?
%
i don't know but it drops when immigrants move close
%
2019-11-08 20:53:00 UTC
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
[...]
They say it's not for sale but it's not as good as the elegant bucolic
properties near me because of the forest (less lawn, more disease
critters) and the tractors.
Post by %
i don't know but it drops when immigrants move close
There's a cancer windmill near me too.  I can see it from my house when
the leaves fall so it destroys the view.  And I can hear cows that the
immigrants tend yelling all night.
no one moves close to here i'm just being racist ,
and i don't see a damn thing wrong with it ,
my grandparent were sent here to perform child slave labor tasks
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-11-08 20:37:57 UTC
On Fri, 8 Nov 2019 11:54:20 -0800, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qq4h5e$a14$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/8/2019 11:28 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/8/2019 1:24 PM, Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/8/2019 3:28 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/8/2019 12:57 AM, Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/7/2019 9:46 PM, mixed nuts wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/8/2019 12:29 AM, Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/7/2019 9:19 PM, kensi wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/8/2019 12:14 AM, mixed nuts wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 11/7/2019 6:12 PM, Scooter wrote:
[...]

where's fakey teh reeltor when you RILLY need him?

5907 Stanton Ave, Pittsburgh, PA is a single family home that contains 1,943 sq ft and was built in 1911. It contains 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This home last sold for $59,500 in September 2000. The Zestimate for this house is $299,064, which has increased by $21,316 in the last 30 days. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,719/mo, which has increased by $46/mo in the last 30 days.

(there are actually 2 full baths and 2 half baths)

Pandora
2019-11-08 23:05:55 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
[...]
I just paid my property taxes. My house is assessed at over $500,000.
My taxes on the 4 properties I own ran me over $9,000. I pay my way.
mixed nuts
2019-11-09 03:58:23 UTC
Post by Pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
[...]
We're being gentrified. Taxes and house prices are way up. This used
to be almost entirely a farm town but they extended commuter rail and
widened the interstate so now city people can live here. They want more
police, fewer cows and tractors, a football stadium, high end
restaurants, more street lights, sewer, water and gas. Just like where
they came from. When people sell, only rich people can afford to buy.
Selling this place and moving to something smaller in this area ain't
gonna happen. I'd have to move at least 50 miles north to a character
free shoebox village to do an even trade.
Grizzly H.
%
2019-11-09 04:02:51 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
[...]
mine is much lower than what pandora pays but my house is worth half but
i got 10 acres i could build a town
Pandora
2019-11-09 05:00:01 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Pandora
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Janithor
Post by kensi
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Scooter
[...]
Unfortunately (or fortunately), I live in a so-called *resort* area. I
prefer to think of it as a retirement area but whatever. My husband and
I bought our house when prices were low (very low) and it's just been
going up and up every year. I'm not selling no matter how high the fair
market value of my house gets to. I couldn't afford to move.
Scooter
As I suspected, Nothing
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-08 09:39:45 UTC
Post by Nadegda
https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/467921-trump-donors-coal-company-files-for-bankruptcy
<snicker>
And how, like exactly, does this make Trump a failure? Sure, it
was dumb to donate to his campaign, but that was the choice of the
company, not Trump.
Perhaps you weren't paying attention when the Cheeto Benito promised to
wave his magic wand and bring back the coal jobs?
What does that have to do with the donation?
Do I have to frigging draw you a map?
<sigh> Of course I do, you're an imbecile.
And yet, as you so often prove, your intellectual superior. How
odd.
Post by Nadegda
OK, here goes.
Trump promised to bring back coal jobs.
Not only haven't the coal jobs come back, but major coal companies are
failing, no doubt taking more coal jobs with them.
Ergo, Trump failed on yet another campaign promise, to his base *and* to
those donors.
And how, exactly, does this make it Trump's fault the company
donated to him? You seem scared to address this matter.
Post by Nadegda
There, was that understandable for you, or do I have to dumb it down even
further?
Is there a specific reason you're desperate to divert from the
reality that while the donation from the company was stupid that said
donation was not Trump's choice? Or is this another example of your
general aversion to reality?
--
Cat: All in all a 100% successful trip.
Kryten: But sir, we have lost Mr. Rimmer.
Cat: All in all a 100% successful trip.
Nadegda
2019-11-08 21:09:11 UTC
Post by Nadegda
There, was that understandable for you, or do I have to dumb it down even
further?
Is there a specific reason you're desperate to divert from the
reality that while the donation from the company was stupid
Nice diversionary kookrant, but the fact remains that despite Trump's
campaign promises the coal industry is imploding.
Post by Scooter
that said donation was not Trump's choice?
He could have refused to accept it, of course, so it is at least partially
his choice. And again, a multi-billion-dollar business bet real money that
Trump would help them, and Trump failed.
Post by Scooter
Or is this another example of your general aversion to reality?
How ironic.

P.S. Trump is a failure at everything. Just in case I forgot to mention it.

Signed, Your Intellectual Superior.

<snicker>

KWills Shill #2
2019-11-09 15:48:11 UTC
Post by Nadegda
There, was that understandable for you, or do I have to dumb it down even
further?
Is there a specific reason you're desperate to divert from the
reality that while the donation from the company was stupid
Nice diversionary kookrant, but the fact remains that despite Trump's
campaign promises the coal industry is imploding.
Which has nothing to do with my initial comment.
Post by Nadegda
Post by Scooter
that said donation was not Trump's choice?
He could have refused to accept it, of course, so it is at least partially
his choice.
His choice to accept it.
Post by Nadegda
And again, a multi-billion-dollar business bet real money that
Trump would help them, and Trump failed.
Which has what, exactly, to do with the donation?
Post by Nadegda
Post by Scooter
Or is this another example of your general aversion to reality?
How ironic.
P.S. Trump is a failure at everything. Just in case I forgot to mention it.
Signed, Your Intellectual Superior.
<snicker>
You should see someone about your delusion of superiority.
The only person getting his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
Nadegda
2019-11-09 21:25:54 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Scooter
Or is this another example of your general aversion to reality?
How ironic.
P.S. Trump is a failure at everything. Just in case I forgot to mention it.
Signed, Your Intellectual Superior.
<snicker>
You should see someone about your delusion of superiority.
You should indeed.

KWills Shill #2
2019-11-10 16:16:59 UTC
Post by Nadegda
There, was that understandable for you, or do I have to dumb it down even
further?
Is there a specific reason you're desperate to divert from the
reality that while the donation from the company was stupid
Nice diversionary kookrant, but the fact remains that despite Trump's
campaign promises the coal industry is imploding.
Which has nothing to do with my initial comment.
Note Nad is so afraid of the truth, she "ran away" from the comment.
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Nadegda
And again, a multi-billion-dollar business bet real money that
Trump would help them, and Trump failed.
Which has what, exactly, to do with the donation?
Note Nad is so afraid of the truth, she "ran away" from the question.
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Nadegda
Post by Scooter
Or is this another example of your general aversion to reality?
How ironic.
P.S. Trump is a failure at everything. Just in case I forgot to mention it.
Signed, Your Intellectual Superior.
<snicker>
You should see someone about your delusion of superiority.
You should indeed.
Referring to yourself in the third person is odd, but at least
you recognize that you have a problem. I applaud you for that. Of
course, you will now backslide.
--
Bless me, Father, for I have committed an original sin.
I poked a badger with a spoon.
Nadegda
2019-11-11 01:22:20 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Referring to yourself in the third person is odd, but at least
you recognize that you have a problem. I applaud you for that. Of
course, you will now backslide.
... he says, while referring to himself in the third person.

<snicker>

KWills Shill #2
2019-11-11 10:15:32 UTC
On Mon, 11 Nov 2019 01:22:20 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Referring to yourself in the third person is odd, but at least
you recognize that you have a problem. I applaud you for that. Of
course, you will now backslide.
... he says, while referring to himself in the third person.
<snicker>
And I'm not even psychic.
The only person getting his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
KWills Shill #2
and the rest of the world is dishonest
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-12 09:58:45 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Referring to yourself in the third person is odd, but at least
you recognize that you have a problem. I applaud you for that. Of
course, you will now backslide.
... he says, while referring to himself in the third person.
<snicker>
And I'm not even psychic.
and the rest of the world is dishonest
That makes no sense.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
KWills Shill #2
2019-11-12 11:59:38 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Referring to yourself in the third person is odd, but at least
you recognize that you have a problem. I applaud you for that. Of
course, you will now backslide.
... he says, while referring to himself in the third person.
<snicker>
And I'm not even psychic.
and the rest of the world is dishonest
That makes no sense.
neither do youu so it's a match

Nadegda
2019-11-11 21:56:56 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Referring to yourself in the third person is odd, but at least
you recognize that you have a problem. I applaud you for that. Of
course, you will now backslide.
... he says, while referring to himself in the third person.
<snicker>
And I'm not even psychic.
What does your nonsensical sentence fragment have to do with the topic,
kook?

benj
2019-11-11 22:31:43 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Referring to yourself in the third person is odd, but at least
you recognize that you have a problem. I applaud you for that. Of
course, you will now backslide.
... he says, while referring to himself in the third person.
<snicker>
And I'm not even psychic.
What does your nonsensical sentence fragment have to do with the topic,
kook?
And what does this babbling drool have to do with anything sane?

<chortle>
Nadegda
2019-11-11 23:10:13 UTC
Post by benj
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Referring to yourself in the third person is odd, but at least
you recognize that you have a problem. I applaud you for that. Of
course, you will now backslide.
... he says, while referring to himself in the third person.
<snicker>
And I'm not even psychic.
What does your nonsensical sentence fragment have to do with the topic,
kook?
And what does this babbling drool have to do with anything sane?
<chortle>
It's your drool, so you tell me.

benj
2019-11-12 01:13:10 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by benj
Post by Nadegda
Post by KWills Shill #2
Referring to yourself in the third person is odd, but at least
you recognize that you have a problem. I applaud you for that. Of
course, you will now backslide.
... he says, while referring to himself in the third person.
<snicker>
And I'm not even psychic.
What does your nonsensical sentence fragment have to do with the topic,
kook?
And what does this babbling drool have to do with anything sane?
<chortle>
It's your drool, so you tell me.
Oh WOW! I am SO PAWNED! What a clever, clever come-back!
All the kids in your middle school all think you are SO KEWL!

<snicker>