GET DEAD
John Granade
2018-07-11 20:31:11 UTC
A tip for all you suicide wannabees.
LOL
I'd tell you to eat shit but you'd enjoy that
too much...scatboi Burke.

https://tinyurl.com/y7ql75hx LOL
David

try coffee
2018-07-17 12:53:05 UTC
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:47:20 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
And don't just drink any coffee... drink it black!
I like my coffee like my women....HOT AN' BLACK!
'Hawt' apes, Lumumba? Like Serena Willums?
Only an ape like you can find other apes 'hawt'.
coffee and diet pepsi are good
Yes, they are, but what the fuck does that got, to do with KKKoloon
and his 'hawt' apes???

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

that would be my swear words
2018-07-17 14:47:03 UTC
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:47:20 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
And don't just drink any coffee... drink it black!
I like my coffee like my women....HOT AN' BLACK!
'Hawt' apes, Lumumba? Like Serena Willums?
Only an ape like you can find other apes 'hawt'.
coffee and diet pepsi are good
Yes, they are, but what the fuck does that got, to do with KKKoloon
and his 'hawt' apes???
that would be my swear words
Coffee and diet pepsi are your swear words???

- -

that's when I hear them
%
2018-07-17 16:11:11 UTC
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:47:20 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
And don't just drink any coffee... drink it black!
I like my coffee like my women....HOT AN' BLACK!
'Hawt' apes, Lumumba?  Like Serena Willums?
Only an ape like you can find other apes 'hawt'.
coffee and diet pepsi are good
Yes, they are, but what the fuck does that got, to do with KKKoloon
and his 'hawt' apes???
that would be my swear words
Coffee and diet pepsi are your swear words???
- -
Arizona."
- Klaun  Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
" My real name's McGill.  The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
ass?"
- Klaun  Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
that's when I hear them
all 34 of them
David

do I have to?
%
no
David

I need to walk in to get an account.
%
so walk in
David

I had them closed.
%
2018-07-17 21:31:04 UTC
Post by David
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's
phone them
David

I will have to walk in.
2018-07-17 17:24:51 UTC
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:47:20 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
And don't just drink any coffee... drink it black!
I like my coffee like my women....HOT AN' BLACK!
'Hawt' apes, Lumumba? Like Serena Willums?
Only an ape like you can find other apes 'hawt'.
coffee and diet pepsi are good
Yes, they are, but what the fuck does that got, to do with KKKoloon
and his 'hawt' apes???
that would be my swear words
Coffee and diet pepsi are your swear words???
that's when I hear them
You hear them when you drink coffee and diet pepsi???

- -

when I have had drainage or swallow
%
use lipitor
David

what is that?
%
who knows
Sn!pe
2018-07-17 19:54:19 UTC
% <***@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by David
when I have had drainage or swallow
use lipitor
what is that?
who knows
It's Atorvastatin, to lower your cholesterol level.
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon's word of the day is 'sigh'.
David

I didn't know that.
%
2018-07-17 21:30:45 UTC
Post by David
I didn't know that.
did you want to
David
2018-07-17 23:45:04 UTC
Post by David
I didn't know that.
did you want to

yeah

2018-07-17 19:36:03 UTC
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:47:20 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
And don't just drink any coffee... drink it black!
I like my coffee like my women....HOT AN' BLACK!
'Hawt' apes, Lumumba? Like Serena Willums?
Only an ape like you can find other apes 'hawt'.
coffee and diet pepsi are good
Yes, they are, but what the fuck does that got, to do with KKKoloon
and his 'hawt' apes???
that would be my swear words
Coffee and diet pepsi are your swear words???
that's when I hear them
You hear them when you drink coffee and diet pepsi???
when I have had drainage or swallow
use lipitor
what is that?
It's drainage/swallowing medication (Rx only).

- -

[...]

Drainage? You mean taking a piss???

- -