Hey Kensi
Add Reply
Janithor
2019-06-12 03:48:42 UTC
x-no-archive: yes

What planet did you discover? Can we find it online?
Checkmate
2019-06-12 07:05:33 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
What planet did you discover? Can we find it online?
It's right in front of Uranus.

Janithor
2019-06-12 07:39:57 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
What planet did you discover? Can we find it online?
It's right in front of Uranus.
No really, she said she discovered a planet. I wonder if she even
remembers.
Checkmate
2019-06-12 08:07:25 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
What planet did you discover? Can we find it online?
It's right in front of Uranus.
No really, she said she discovered a planet. I wonder if she even
remembers.
Maybe it was Nibiru. Lots of KooKs think it not only exists, but is out to
get us. KooKy Kensi would likely fit into that category.

2019-06-12 14:43:35 UTC
and janithor gets an un warranted slap
mixed nuts
2019-06-12 15:04:42 UTC
What planet did you discover?  Can we find it online?
It's right in front of Uranus.
and janithor gets an un warranted slap
He lives for that.
Grizzly H.
%
then he's hooked up with the right guy
Checkmate
2019-06-12 15:45:33 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
What planet did you discover? Can we find it online?
It's right in front of Uranus.
and janithor gets an un warranted slap
Oh, is that what that was?

2019-06-12 15:51:14 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
What planet did you discover? Can we find it online?
It's right in front of Uranus.
and janithor gets an un warranted slap
Oh, is that what that was?
it's your story you can make it anything you like ,
that's the fun of fiction
Janithor
2019-06-12 22:25:07 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
and...crickets from "Kensi"...it is to LOL!
Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
2019-06-13 00:31:36 UTC
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:25:07 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
<***@comcast.net> determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
<qdru44$jhd$***@news.albasani.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On 6/11/2019 8:48 PM, Janithor wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! What planet did you discover?  Can we find it online?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ and...crickets from "Kensi"...it is to LOL!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

perhaps name something /you/ discovered.
--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
2019-06-13 15:24:12 UTC
Kensi lied and janithor called her out on it.
Janithor
2019-06-13 16:31:23 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛
On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 15:25:07 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; Janithor
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp!
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ x-no-archive: derp! What planet did you discover?  Can we find it online?
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ and...crickets from "Kensi"...it is to LOL!
perhaps name something /you/ discovered.
lol, so now you're allied with Paul?