WHY ABORTION IS WRONG
2019-07-07 18:28:07 UTC
Because it is "guv'ment"-sponsored murder of precious "brown" zygotes, embryos and fetuses; and I'm sure that the hypocritical little loser "Thor" (only in his dreams would anyone use this moniker in describing "him") agrees with me. "Jajaja!"
Janithor
2019-07-07 21:00:20 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Why are you so obsessed with abortion?
%
the only thing he's interested in is being me i killfiled him
Janithor
2019-07-07 21:05:39 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Post by %
Because it is "guv'ment"-sponsored murder of precious "brown"
zygotes, embryos and fetuses; and I'm sure that the hypocritical
little loser "Thor" (only in his dreams would anyone use this moniker
in describing "him") agrees with me. "Jajaja!"
Why are you so obsessed with abortion?
the only thing he's interested in is being me i killfiled him
Smackdown! He's so totally pwned by you.

Real % = 1
Fake % = 0
%
Life-1 trillion, lying little faggot loser "Janithor"-0.0. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
%
The only thing that you're interested in is dick.
%
2019-07-09 22:00:49 UTC
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
Why are you, and why are other little retarded "pro-lifers" like you?
%
2019-07-21 06:00:44 UTC
And it's unconstitutional. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
%
2019-07-21 14:20:36 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 23:00:44 -0700 (PDT), "%"
and you suck the weinie to catch a disease
%
2019-07-21 17:55:19 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jul 2019 23:00:44 -0700 (PDT), "%"
Because it is "guv'ment"-sponsored murder of precious "brown" zygotes, embryos and fetuses; and I'm sure that the hypocritical little loser "Thor" (only in his dreams would anyone use this moniker in describing "him") agrees with me. "Jajaja!"
Because it is "guv'ment"-sponsored murder of precious "brown" zygotes, embryos and fetuses; and I'm sure that the hypocritical little loser "Thor" (only in his dreams would anyone use this moniker in describing "him") agrees with me. "Jajaja!"
And it's unconstitutional. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i suck the weinie to catch a disease
Hey, little homo, we don't want to hear about how much you love sucking dick.
Kensi
2019-07-21 22:24:29 UTC
On Sun, 21 Jul 2019 10:55:19 -0700 (PDT), "%"
Post by %
love sucking dick.
His own words.