THREE 6 GOTHIA
2020-02-16 16:49:36 UTC
"Holy Lardass, Batman! That's a lotta nigger!"

KWills Shill #2
2020-02-17 11:45:45 UTC
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 08:49:36 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Holy Lardass, Batman! That's a lotta nigger!"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP8nJ3-X0AIWyO8.jpg
I think it's nice that you are willing to make pictures of
Pleasance available for viewing. And her gender reassignment surgeries
seem to be doing well.

The only confirmed picture of Eric "Fatass, Rubber Lips, Hippy"
Burke (aka Colonel Edmund J. Burke):
https://ibb.co/nj2YWxV
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-17 16:44:54 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 08:49:36 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Holy Lardass, Batman! That's a lotta nigger!"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP8nJ3-X0AIWyO8.jpg
I think it's nice that you are willing to make pictures of
Pleasance available for viewing. And her gender reassignment surgeries
seem to be doing well.
That certainly is not Pleasance, you fatassed felon.
It is probably you nigga mammy however.
LOL
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-18 10:22:20 UTC
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 08:44:54 -0800, "Eric "Fatass Felon" Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 08:49:36 -0800, "Eric "Fatass" Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Holy Lardass, Batman! That's a lotta nigger!"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP8nJ3-X0AIWyO8.jpg
I think it's nice that you are willing to make pictures of
Pleasance available for viewing. And her gender reassignment surgeries
seem to be doing well.
That certainly is not Pleasance,
Yes it is.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
you fatassed felon.
You're a felon, Fatass Burke? An interesting admission to make.
Clearly you would rather divert from the truth about Pleasance by
admitting to being a felon than deal with reality. Kind of sad, but
not really a surprise.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It is probably you nigga mammy however.
LOL
You think Pleasance could be my mom? You really are delusional.

https://ibb.co/nj2YWxV
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Your mom is a hippo, fatass.
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-20 10:28:10 UTC
On Wed, 19 Feb 2020 09:30:57 -0800, "Eric "Fatass Felon" Burke"
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]
Pleasance is your mom? Um.... OK. If you say so, Fatass Burke.

https://ibb.co/nj2YWxV
KKKernal Corn
2020-02-17 12:54:32 UTC
On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 15:24:28 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Holy Lardass, Batman! That's a lotta nigger!"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP8nJ3-X0AIWyO8.jpg
All her nine children turned into faggot trolls that post here.
Probably. That's my nigga mammy.
LOL
Gotta be.
LOLOK
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-17 16:45:24 UTC
Is this Ed's wife?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-17 22:52:03 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Holy Lardass, Batman!  That's a lotta nigger!"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP8nJ3-X0AIWyO8.jpg
Is this Ed's wife?
If you wanted to, you'd have to roll her nigger ass in flour to find a
wet spot.
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-18 10:22:50 UTC
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 08:45:24 -0800, "Eric "Fatass Felon" Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Holy Lardass, Batman!  That's a lotta nigger!"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP8nJ3-X0AIWyO8.jpg
Is this Ed's wife?
You've already established that it's a picture of Pleasance, part
way through her gender re-assignment surgeries. You tried to divert
from it being Pleasance by admitting you are a felon.
It is possible you lied. But I can't think of any reason you
would lie about being a felon.

https://ibb.co/nj2YWxV
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-18 16:32:04 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 08:45:24 -0800, "Eric "Fatass Felon" Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Holy Lardass, Batman!  That's a lotta nigger!"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP8nJ3-X0AIWyO8.jpg
Is this Ed's wife?
You've already established that it's a picture of Pleasance, part
way through her gender re-assignment surgeries. You tried to divert
from it being Pleasance by admitting you are a felon.
It is possible you lied. But I can't think of any reason you
would lie about being a felon.
Hey, fatass. Three 6 Gothia got nicked after the 3 tons of fat on her
nigger ass. And to you she's Twiggy!
LOL
KWills Shill #2
2020-02-19 10:07:48 UTC
On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 08:32:04 -0800, "Eric "Fatass" Burke"
Post by KWills Shill #2
On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 08:45:24 -0800, "Eric "Fatass Felon" Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"Holy Lardass, Batman!  That's a lotta nigger!"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EP8nJ3-X0AIWyO8.jpg
Is this Ed's wife?
You've already established that it's a picture of Pleasance, part
way through her gender re-assignment surgeries. You tried to divert
from it being Pleasance by admitting you are a felon.
It is possible you lied. But I can't think of any reason you
would lie about being a felon.
Hey, fatass.
Why do you keep addressing yourself in replies, Fatass Burke?
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Three 6 Gothia got nicked after the 3 tons of fat on her
nigger ass. And to you she's Twiggy!
LOL
So you're NOT interested in Pleasance any more? Odd considering
you write about "her" so often.
What felony did you commit? The one you admitted to previously.

https://ibb.co/nj2YWxV
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-02-20 17:21:30 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #2
[...]