I bought one of those fake fireplace stoves.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-12-16 19:07:02 UTC
I'm amazed. I bought one of those fake fireplace
stoves that have a light bulb with some kind of
revolving cylinder that projects onto a fake fire-
brick background and fake logs and fake embers.

It has a ceramic heating element on the bottom that
blows hot air but it can be turned off and on
independently of the fake flame part. The thing is,
it's so realistic-looking that I swear I feel warmer
just sitting in front of it and looking at the fake
fire. I'm tempted to put up a fake stovepipe to make
it look even more real.

But, what I really need to do is put in a real wood
stove. I hate to think about cutting a hole in the
roof of my house just to install a proper and safe
stovepipe pass-thru, though. Maybe I could hire a
licensed contractor to do it?

Anybody have a smallish wood stove with glass in the
door or sides so the flame can be seen and is happy
with it?
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory "...leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall
%
i've lived in places that had them i have an open fireplace now
Nadegda
2017-12-16 20:47:53 UTC
I'm amazed. I bought one of those fake fireplace stoves that have a
light bulb with some kind of revolving cylinder that projects onto a
fake fire- brick background and fake logs and fake embers.
So, it looks like it's burning wood when it's actually burning coal. I see.
It has a ceramic heating element on the bottom that blows hot air but it
can be turned off and on independently of the fake flame part. The thing
is, it's so realistic-looking that I swear I feel warmer just sitting in
front of it and looking at the fake fire. I'm tempted to put up a fake
stovepipe to make it look even more real.
"The srovepipe is fake, but the carbon emissions and acid rain are real!"
But, what I really need to do is put in a real wood stove.
Sir Glug-glug, friend to trees!
--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Puppy Whistle Holder Emeritus 🐶笛
2017-12-16 20:51:04 UTC
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:47:53 -0000 (UTC), LO AND BEHOLD; "Nadegda
<***@gmail.invalid>" determined that the following was of great
importance and subsequently decided to freely share it with us in
Post by Nadegda
I'm amazed. I bought one of those fake fireplace stoves that have a
light bulb with some kind of revolving cylinder that projects onto a
fake fire- brick background and fake logs and fake embers.
So, it looks like it's burning wood when it's actually burning coal. I see.
It has a ceramic heating element on the bottom that blows hot air but it
can be turned off and on independently of the fake flame part. The
thing is, it's so realistic-looking that I swear I feel warmer just
sitting in front of it and looking at the fake fire. I'm tempted to put
up a fake stovepipe to make it look even more real.
"The srovepipe is fake, but the carbon emissions and acid rain are real!"
But, what I really need to do is put in a real wood stove.
Sir Glug-glug, friend to trees!
no corporation on earth is as S.M.R.T. as sirGerg!
--
THIS SPACE FOR RENT

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <***@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <***@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007
Skeeter
2017-12-16 20:55:24 UTC
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 20:47:53 -0000 (UTC), Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
I'm amazed. I bought one of those fake fireplace stoves that have a
light bulb with some kind of revolving cylinder that projects onto a
fake fire- brick background and fake logs and fake embers.
So, it looks like it's burning wood when it's actually burning coal. I see.
It has a ceramic heating element on the bottom that blows hot air but it
can be turned off and on independently of the fake flame part. The thing
is, it's so realistic-looking that I swear I feel warmer just sitting in
front of it and looking at the fake fire. I'm tempted to put up a fake
stovepipe to make it look even more real.
"The srovepipe is fake, but the carbon emissions and acid rain are real!"
But, what I really need to do is put in a real wood stove.
Sir Glug-glug, friend to trees!
Hey moron, a blankie and rubbing your hands together just isn't
enough, take your phony world saving bullshit somewhere else.
Checkmate
2017-12-16 21:49:27 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
I don't know about your locale, but a lot of States are banning wood
stoves now, especially on the Left Coast where all the libtards tend to
congregate. I've got two fireplaces, but they aren't very efficient, and
heat control is always too much or not enough. The most economical
solution I've found, is the parabolic infrared heaters that heat you, and
not the whole damned house. The older ones with a resistance heating
element are the best. The newer ones with the quartz element give off a
yellower color, so there's less in the infrared portion of the spectrum,
and they're less effective.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

The Killer Asswurm (who's so sick he's actually dying) threatens me: "i
guess i'm glad you'll never face me , two attempted murder raps is more
than enough".

LOL!

"i get support here it's just written between the lines"

-persent The Asswurm, trying to explain that people really DO like him...
but they have to write it "between the lines". You know... the parts
where everything's blank.

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
%
2017-12-16 21:54:23 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
learn how to operate the damper my 3 fireplaces ,
work better with damper adjustments
Skeeter
I have a nice little pot belly that saves me much in electric.
%
it never gets cold here so i don't care
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-12-18 17:44:11 UTC
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:51:31 -0700, Skeeter <***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

<...>
Post by Skeeter
I have a nice little pot belly that saves me much in electric.
Atta boy!
Checkmate
2017-12-18 18:59:25 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Skeeter
I have a nice little pot belly that saves me much in electric.
Atta boy!
Actually, it was probably a beer belly.

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-12-20 01:17:27 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Skeeter
I have a nice little pot belly that saves me much in electric.
Atta boy!
Actually, it was probably a beer belly.
Nope, everybody knows Skeeter and pot go
hand in hand. LOL!
Skeeter
And I dont even get the munchies anymore.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-12-18 17:44:11 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
From all the chimneys, many of which have smoke coming
out of them, I would say wood stoves and fireplaces
are not legislated against in this neck of the woods.

So, fuck all those libtards. They are so stupid that
they refuse to even clear the brush, let alone dead
wood, from their forests and this results in forest
fires that burn their homes to the ground. Poetic
justice, IMO.

Fireplaces are rather wasteful as so much heat ends
up going right up and out the chimney but wood
stoves can be more easily regulated from a draft
standpoint and they put more heat into the room and
less heat out the chimney.

The stovepipe itself is a radiator and of one uses
a double-walled stovepipe with forced air fan that
blows air out the sides near the bottom efficiency
can be even more improved. Also, with proper flue
and stove bottom vent adjustment very little smoke
is produced and the fire itself can be regulated
so as to last longer using the same amount of
firewood. It's an art. We used them in the bedrooms
when I was a boy. A well-regulated fire in the
wood stove with the right amount of logs would
pretty much heat the room all night long even when
it was below freezing outside.
Ms Kitty
2017-12-17 03:19:44 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Anybody have a smallish wood stove with glass in the
door or sides so the flame can be seen and is happy
with it?
When we were in Georgia, we lived in a little A-frame
house, above a nice swift stream. We had a big black
pot, that had a window in it, and upstairs in the bedroom
had heat panels. It was wonderful for keeping the whole
house warm. You should check out the local craigslist,
to see if you find an old good one. You can check with
the local hardware store about a good handyman in the
area. You stinkin landlubber!

Why are you crossposting?
Checkmate
2017-12-17 05:37:42 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@meow.mix
says...
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Anybody have a smallish wood stove with glass in the
door or sides so the flame can be seen and is happy
with it?
When we were in Georgia, we lived in a little A-frame
house, above a nice swift stream. We had a big black
pot, that had a window in it, and upstairs in the bedroom
had heat panels. It was wonderful for keeping the whole
house warm. You should check out the local craigslist,
to see if you find an old good one. You can check with
the local hardware store about a good handyman in the
area. You stinkin landlubber!
Why are you crossposting?
I was in Cali's "Gold Country" many years ago, and saw a beautiful
antique wood burning stove for sale with multiple mica "windows" all
around it. They wanted $1100 for it. I'd buy it in a heartbeat for that
price today.

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-12-18 17:44:11 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Anybody have a smallish wood stove with glass in the
door or sides so the flame can be seen and is happy
with it?
When we were in Georgia, we lived in a little A-frame
house, above a nice swift stream. We had a big black
pot, that had a window in it, and upstairs in the bedroom
had heat panels. It was wonderful for keeping the whole
house warm. You should check out the local craigslist,
to see if you find an old good one. You can check with
the local hardware store about a good handyman in the
area. You stinkin landlubber!
Why are you crossposting?
I was in Cali's "Gold Country" many years ago, and saw a beautiful
antique wood burning stove for sale with multiple mica "windows" all
around it. They wanted $1100 for it. I'd buy it in a heartbeat for that
price today.
I simply must spend some time looking on
the Internet for a nice wood-burning stove.

They must still make them but in a modern, more
efficient iteration. A retired bloke like me
has more than enough time to cut and store
firewood and stoke a stove with it during the
winter.

Besides, what's a cabin in the woods without a
nice wood-burning stove? What if there's a big
ice storm and the electricity goes out for days.
I'd freaking freeze to death. I do have a 55
gallon drum with vent holes in the bottom out
back that I use to burn cardboard and brush. I
suppose I could move it to the porch and use it
to keep from freezing in an emergency.
Checkmate
2017-12-18 18:58:25 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
I used to have a drum like that. One night I was burning up some old
fence boards in it, and some asshole neighbor called the fire department.
They came out, and I told them I was having a barbecue. The guy just
looked at me, sighed, and said "Okay, I'll write it up as a barbecue".
LOL! That neighbor was an asshole.

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-12-20 01:17:27 UTC
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 10:58:25 -0800, Checkmate <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>
Post by Checkmate
I used to have a drum like that. One night I was burning up some old
fence boards in it, and some asshole neighbor called the fire department.
They came out, and I told them I was having a barbecue. The guy just
looked at me, sighed, and said "Okay, I'll write it up as a barbecue".
LOL! That neighbor was an asshole.
So happy that I don't have any close neighbors.

I can walk down my driveway to my mailbox and
stop anywhere and take a piss without worrying
about some asshole being offended.
Checkmate
2017-12-20 02:03:21 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Checkmate
I used to have a drum like that. One night I was burning up some old
fence boards in it, and some asshole neighbor called the fire department.
They came out, and I told them I was having a barbecue. The guy just
looked at me, sighed, and said "Okay, I'll write it up as a barbecue".
LOL! That neighbor was an asshole.
So happy that I don't have any close neighbors.
I can walk down my driveway to my mailbox and
stop anywhere and take a piss without worrying
about some asshole being offended.
I can do that here, and often do. That was where I used to live. I
wouldn't burn anything outside here, it's way too dangerous.

all rights reserved
%
more and more they try to live like me
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-12-18 17:44:11 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Anybody have a smallish wood stove with glass in the
door or sides so the flame can be seen and is happy
with it?
When we were in Georgia, we lived in a little A-frame
house, above a nice swift stream. We had a big black
pot, that had a window in it, and upstairs in the bedroom
had heat panels. It was wonderful for keeping the whole
house warm. You should check out the local craigslist,
to see if you find an old good one. You can check with
the local hardware store about a good handyman in the
area. You stinkin landlubber!
Why are you crossposting?
Crossposting is the norm of Usenet.

Lots of things to think about and do when one
is a lubber. Nowhere's near the simple life
of a yachtsman.
Ms Kitty
2017-12-23 05:28:54 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Anybody have a smallish wood stove with glass in the
door or sides so the flame can be seen and is happy
with it?
When we were in Georgia, we lived in a little A-frame
house, above a nice swift stream. We had a big black
pot, that had a window in it, and upstairs in the bedroom
had heat panels. It was wonderful for keeping the whole
house warm. You should check out the local craigslist,
to see if you find an old good one. You can check with
the local hardware store about a good handyman in the
area. You stinkin landlubber!
Why are you crossposting?
Crossposting is the norm of Usenet.
Lots of things to think about and do when one
is a lubber. Nowhere's near the simple life
of a yachtsman.
My friend from Tulsa's grandson just moved to
the town in Georgia I used to live. She wants
me to drive up there this spring. I thought we
might stop by, if you are going to be around.

Why haven't you fixed your bote, and moved it
up the coast? Inquiring minds needs to know
this information. I bet you probably get a woman
to sail with you more than a mile! LOL

I would risk my life to help you move the bote up
there, but it will cost you! hehehehee
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-12-24 00:21:49 UTC
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 23:28:54 -0600, "Ms Kitty" <***@meow.mix> wrote:

<...>
Post by Ms Kitty
My friend from Tulsa's grandson just moved to
the town in Georgia I used to live. She wants
me to drive up there this spring. I thought we
might stop by, if you are going to be around.
Do plan to stop by, I've got the spare bedroom
furnished but you must promise not to wet the
bed - new memory foam mattresses, ya know.
Post by Ms Kitty
Why haven't you fixed your bote, and moved it
up the coast? Inquiring minds needs to know
this information. I bet you probably get a woman
to sail with you more than a mile! LOL
I think I'll fix up the boat a little and sell
it eventually. It's good to have for when I have
to travel back to the Keys on personal business
and it establishes my residency for a no income tax
state.
Post by Ms Kitty
I would risk my life to help you move the bote up
there, but it will cost you! hehehehee
No place to move it here that I can think of
that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Besides,
hate having too many *things*. They end up
owning me and I hate that. I value my freedom.
Ms Kitty
2017-12-27 04:49:55 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Ms Kitty
My friend from Tulsa's grandson just moved to
the town in Georgia I used to live. She wants
me to drive up there this spring. I thought we
might stop by, if you are going to be around.
Do plan to stop by, I've got the spare bedroom
furnished but you must promise not to wet the
bed - new memory foam mattresses, ya know.
That moisture you are thinking of isn't pee.
Maybe Checky can help you figure it out. heh

Are you projecting?
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms Kitty
Why haven't you fixed your bote, and moved it
up the coast? Inquiring minds needs to know
this information. I bet you probably get a woman
to sail with you more than a mile! LOL
I think I'll fix up the boat a little and sell
it eventually. It's good to have for when I have
to travel back to the Keys on personal business
and it establishes my residency for a no income tax
state.
I'm surprised you haven't given it to emma yet.
I guess you cannot trust him to keep the
registration on your bote? Maybe with help,
he could live there. . .
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms Kitty
I would risk my life to help you move the bote up
there, but it will cost you! hehehehee
No place to move it here that I can think of
that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Besides,
hate having too many *things*. They end up
owning me and I hate that. I value my freedom.
I understand. I thought you should make this
move 10 years ago. But any way, I'm glad
you made this journey. Sad it took a
hurricane (again) to get your attention.
Checkmate
2017-12-27 07:32:28 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@meow.mix
says...
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms Kitty
I would risk my life to help you move the bote up
there, but it will cost you! hehehehee
No place to move it here that I can think of
that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Besides,
hate having too many *things*. They end up
owning me and I hate that. I value my freedom.
I understand. I thought you should make this
move 10 years ago. But any way, I'm glad
you made this journey. Sad it took a
hurricane (again) to get your attention.
Don't drag ME into this conversation. You two will have to decide who
sleeps on the wet spot yourselves.

all rights reserved
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-12-27 23:35:05 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Ms Kitty
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
<...>
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Ms Kitty
I would risk my life to help you move the bote up
there, but it will cost you! hehehehee
No place to move it here that I can think of
that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Besides,
hate having too many *things*. They end up
owning me and I hate that. I value my freedom.
I understand. I thought you should make this
move 10 years ago. But any way, I'm glad
you made this journey. Sad it took a
hurricane (again) to get your attention.
Don't drag ME into this conversation. You two will have to decide who
sleeps on the wet spot yourselves.
Don't worry, if she does show up, it will be during
the summer and warm enough to make her sleep outside
in a tent where she can do little or no harm. Surely
she will LOVE being real close to the porch where
the old fridge full of cold beer abides

LOL!
Marilyn Merlot
What an asshole!
Checkmate
2018-12-14 04:14:09 UTC
bork
bork>>> >
bork>>> > <...>
bork>>> >
bork>>> >>My friend from Tulsa's grandson just moved to
bork>>> >>the town in Georgia I used to live. She wants
bork>>> >>me to drive up there this spring. I thought we
bork>>> >>might stop by, if you are going to be around.
bork>>> >
bork>>> > Do plan to stop by, I've got the spare bedroom
bork>>> > furnished but you must promise not to wet the
bork>>> > bed - new memory foam mattresses, ya know.
bork>>>
bork>>> That moisture you are thinking of isn't pee.
bork>>> Maybe Checky can help you figure it out. heh
bork>>>
bork>>> Are you projecting?
bork>>> >
bork>>> >>Why haven't you fixed your bote, and moved it
bork>>> >>up the coast? Inquiring minds needs to know
bork>>> >>this information. I bet you probably get a woman
bork>>> >>to sail with you more than a mile! LOL
bork>>> >
bork>>> > I think I'll fix up the boat a little and sell
bork>>> > it eventually. It's good to have for when I have
bork>>> > to travel back to the Keys on personal business
bork>>> > and it establishes my residency for a no income tax
bork>>> > state.
bork>>>
bork>>> I'm surprised you haven't given it to emma yet.
bork>>> I guess you cannot trust him to keep the
bork>>> registration on your bote? Maybe with help,
bork>>> he could live there. . .
bork>>>
bork>>> >
bork>>> >>I would risk my life to help you move the bote up
bork>>> >>there, but it will cost you! hehehehee
bork>>> >
bork>>> > No place to move it here that I can think of
bork>>> > that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Besides,
bork>>> > hate having too many *things*. They end up
bork>>> > owning me and I hate that. I value my freedom.
bork>>>
bork>>> I understand. I thought you should make this
bork>>> move 10 years ago. But any way, I'm glad
bork>>> you made this journey. Sad it took a
bork>>> hurricane (again) to get your attention.
bork>>
bork>>Don't drag ME into this conversation. You two will have to decide who
bork>>sleeps on the wet spot yourselves.
bork>
bork> Don't worry, if she does show up, it will be during
bork> the summer and warm enough to make her sleep outside
bork> in a tent where she can do little or no harm. Surely
bork> she will LOVE being real close to the porch where
bork> the old fridge full of cold beer abides
bork>
bork> LOL!
bork>
bork> --
bork>
bork> Yours Truly,
bork> Gregory "...leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall
bork>
bork
borkWhat an asshole!
Kneel is like a big chocolate donut.
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
bork
bork> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 23:32:28 -0800, Checkmate
bork>>> > On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 23:28:54 -0600, "Ms Kitty"
[...]
Kneel will love your description, then try to turn you and everyone else
gay.
Checkmate
2018-12-14 05:04:10 UTC
bork
bork> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
bork>
bork>
bork>>>bork
bork>>>message
bork>>>bork> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 23:32:28 -0800, Checkmate
bork>>>message
bork>>>bork>>> > On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 23:28:54 -0600, "Ms Kitty"
bork>>>bork>>> >
bork>>>bork>>> > <...>
bork>>>bork>>> >
bork>>>bork>>> >>My friend from Tulsa's grandson just moved to
bork>>>bork>>> >>the town in Georgia I used to live. She wants
bork>>>bork>>> >>me to drive up there this spring. I thought we
bork>>>bork>>> >>might stop by, if you are going to be around.
bork>>>bork>>> >
bork>>>bork>>> > Do plan to stop by, I've got the spare bedroom
bork>>>bork>>> > furnished but you must promise not to wet the
bork>>>bork>>> > bed - new memory foam mattresses, ya know.
bork>>>bork>>>
bork>>>bork>>> That moisture you are thinking of isn't pee.
bork>>>bork>>> Maybe Checky can help you figure it out. heh
bork>>>bork>>>
bork>>>bork>>> Are you projecting?
bork>>>bork>>> >
bork>>>bork>>> >>Why haven't you fixed your bote, and moved it
bork>>>bork>>> >>up the coast? Inquiring minds needs to know
bork>>>bork>>> >>this information. I bet you probably get a woman
bork>>>bork>>> >>to sail with you more than a mile! LOL
bork>>>bork>>> >
bork>>>bork>>> > I think I'll fix up the boat a little and sell
bork>>>bork>>> > it eventually. It's good to have for when I have
bork>>>bork>>> > to travel back to the Keys on personal business
bork>>>bork>>> > and it establishes my residency for a no income tax
bork>>>bork>>> > state.
bork>>>bork>>>
bork>>>bork>>> I'm surprised you haven't given it to emma yet.
bork>>>bork>>> I guess you cannot trust him to keep the
bork>>>bork>>> registration on your bote? Maybe with help,
bork>>>bork>>> he could live there. . .
bork>>>bork>>>
bork>>>bork>>> >
bork>>>bork>>> >>I would risk my life to help you move the bote up
bork>>>bork>>> >>there, but it will cost you! hehehehee
bork>>>bork>>> >
bork>>>bork>>> > No place to move it here that I can think of
bork>>>bork>>> > that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Besides,
bork>>>bork>>> > hate having too many *things*. They end up
bork>>>bork>>> > owning me and I hate that. I value my freedom.
bork>>>bork>>>
bork>>>bork>>> I understand. I thought you should make this
bork>>>bork>>> move 10 years ago. But any way, I'm glad
bork>>>bork>>> you made this journey. Sad it took a
bork>>>bork>>> hurricane (again) to get your attention.
bork>>>bork>>
bork>>>bork>>Don't drag ME into this conversation. You two will have to decide
bork>>>who
bork>>>bork>>sleeps on the wet spot yourselves.
bork>>>bork>
bork>>>bork> Don't worry, if she does show up, it will be during
bork>>>bork> the summer and warm enough to make her sleep outside
bork>>>bork> in a tent where she can do little or no harm. Surely
bork>>>bork> she will LOVE being real close to the porch where
bork>>>bork> the old fridge full of cold beer abides
bork>>>bork>
bork>>>bork> LOL!
bork>>>bork>
bork>>>bork> --
bork>>>bork>
bork>>>bork> Yours Truly,
bork>>>bork> Gregory "...leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall
bork>>>bork>
bork>>>bork
bork>>>borkWhat an asshole!
bork>
bork> Kneel is like a big chocolate donut.
bork
borkKneel will love your description, then try to turn you and everyone else
borkgay.
I suspect Kaptain Kneel is too old and too weird to even get laid in
prison. That's what's turned him into a bitter old queen.
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Copyright © 2018
all rights reserved

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
On Thu, 13 Dec 2018 21:04:10 -0800, Checkmate <***@yahoo.corn> wrote:

<...>
Post by Checkmate
I suspect Kaptain Kneel is too old and too weird to even get laid in
prison. That's what's turned him into a bitter old queen.
A bitter old person would be MM aka FT aka MK who
spends her time researching my posts from LAST YEAR
about this time in order to bask in my greatness.
(Oh, and that also applies to YOU who obviously misses
his Usenet Lord and Master.>

SPANKY-SPANKY! ®
--
Yours Truly,
Gregøry Hall, Bombastic Loudmouth of the South.
Checkmate
2018-12-14 18:55:22 UTC
bork
bork
bork<...>
bork
bork>I suspect Kaptain Kneel is too old and too weird to even get laid in
bork>prison. That's what's turned him into a bitter old queen.
bork
borkA bitter old person would be MM aka FT aka MK who
borkspends her time researching my posts from LAST YEAR
borkabout this time in order to bask in my greatness.
bork(Oh, and that also applies to YOU who obviously misses
borkhis Usenet Lord and Master.>
bork
borkSPANKY-SPANKY! ®
Nobody here likes you.

why would they
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-12-14 19:02:29 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Nobody here likes you.
Not so! See my sig.
whom everybody here likes.
unknown
2018-12-14 19:05:53 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Nobody here likes you.
Not so! See my sig.
my server removes your sig long before i ever see it , it removes
everyone's sigs so no one likes you and it stands true
Marilyn Merlot
altopia doesn't do that for me. perhaps I should complain?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-12-17 14:55:28 UTC
Post by Marilyn Merlot
Post by unknown
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate
Nobody here likes you.
Not so! See my sig.
my server removes your sig long before i ever see it , it removes
everyone's sigs so no one likes you and it stands true
altopia doesn't do that for me. perhaps I should complain?
LOL! Checkmate, Jr., Drama Queen!
--
Everybody here likes...
Marilyn Merlot
Amen!
Marilyn Merlot
It's been an ugly sight to see, after all these years. . .
Checkmate
2018-12-17 03:42:48 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>,
***@home.com says...

LeBork
LeBork"Checkmate" <***@yahoo.corn> wrote in message
LeBorknews:***@news.altopia.com...
LeBork> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
LeBork> Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>,
LeBork> ***@home.com says...
LeBork>
LeBork>
LeBork>>>bork
LeBork>>>bork"Checkmate" <***@yahoo.corn> wrote in message
LeBork>>>borknews:***@news.altopia.com...
LeBork>>>bork> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
LeBork>>>posts by
LeBork>>>bork> Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>,
LeBork>>>bork> ***@home.com says...
LeBork>>>bork>
LeBork>>>bork>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <***@yacht_maester.fake> wrote
LeBork>>>in
LeBork>>>bork>>>message
LeBork>>>bork>>>borknews:***@4ax.com...
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 23:32:28 -0800, Checkmate
LeBork>>>bork>>><***@gmail.com>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> wrote:
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@meow.mix
LeBork>>>says...
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <***@yacht_maester.fake>
LeBork>>>wrote in
LeBork>>>bork>>>message
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> news:***@4ax.com...
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 23:28:54 -0600, "Ms Kitty"
LeBork>>>bork>>><***@meow.mix>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > wrote:
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > <...>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>My friend from Tulsa's grandson just moved to
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>the town in Georgia I used to live. She wants
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>me to drive up there this spring. I thought we
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>might stop by, if you are going to be around.
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > Do plan to stop by, I've got the spare bedroom
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > furnished but you must promise not to wet the
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > bed - new memory foam mattresses, ya know.
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> That moisture you are thinking of isn't pee.
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> Maybe Checky can help you figure it out. heh
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> Are you projecting?
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>Why haven't you fixed your bote, and moved it
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>up the coast? Inquiring minds needs to know
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>this information. I bet you probably get a woman
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>to sail with you more than a mile! LOL
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > I think I'll fix up the boat a little and sell
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > it eventually. It's good to have for when I have
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > to travel back to the Keys on personal business
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > and it establishes my residency for a no income tax
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > state.
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> I'm surprised you haven't given it to emma yet.
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> I guess you cannot trust him to keep the
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> registration on your bote? Maybe with help,
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> he could live there. . .
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>I would risk my life to help you move the bote up
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>there, but it will cost you! hehehehee
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > No place to move it here that I can think of
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Besides,
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > hate having too many *things*. They end up
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > owning me and I hate that. I value my freedom.
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> I understand. I thought you should make this
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> move 10 years ago. But any way, I'm glad
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> you made this journey. Sad it took a
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> hurricane (again) to get your attention.
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>Don't drag ME into this conversation. You two will have to
LeBork>>>decide
LeBork>>>bork>>>who
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>sleeps on the wet spot yourselves.
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> Don't worry, if she does show up, it will be during
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> the summer and warm enough to make her sleep outside
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> in a tent where she can do little or no harm. Surely
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> she will LOVE being real close to the porch where
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> the old fridge full of cold beer abides
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> LOL!
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> --
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> Yours Truly,
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> Gregory "...leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork>>>bork>>>bork
LeBork>>>bork>>>borkWhat an asshole!
LeBork>>>bork>
LeBork>>>bork> Kneel is like a big chocolate donut.
LeBork>>>bork
LeBork>>>borkKneel will love your description, then try to turn you and everyone
LeBork>>>else
LeBork>>>borkgay.
LeBork>
LeBork> I suspect Kaptain Kneel is too old and too weird to even get laid in
LeBork> prison. That's what's turned him into a bitter old queen.
LeBork
LeBorkIt's been an ugly sight to see, after all these years. . .

Well, at least he's finally completely exploded his way out of the
closet, and there's no way to crawl back in at this point. <cringe>
--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller
Copyright © 2018
all rights reserved

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda
Post by Checkmate
LeBork
[...]
I guess it's the same slow train wreck as emma, in a way. . .

They both chose their paths in life.
Checkmate
2018-12-17 04:18:51 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>,
***@home.com says...

LeBork
LeBork"Checkmate" <***@yahoo.corn> wrote in message
LeBorknews:***@news.altopia.com...
LeBork> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
LeBork> Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>,
LeBork> ***@home.com says...
LeBork>
LeBork>
LeBork> LeBork
LeBork> LeBork"Checkmate" <***@yahoo.corn> wrote in message
LeBork> LeBorknews:***@news.altopia.com...
LeBork> LeBork> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
LeBork> posts by
LeBork> LeBork> Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>,
LeBork> LeBork> ***@home.com says...
LeBork> LeBork>
LeBork> LeBork>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork"Checkmate" <***@yahoo.corn> wrote in message
LeBork> LeBork>>>borknews:***@news.altopia.com...
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
LeBork> reading
LeBork> LeBork>>>posts by
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork> Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>,
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork> ***@home.com says...
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork"Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <***@yacht_maester.fake>
LeBork> wrote
LeBork> LeBork>>>in
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>message
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>borknews:***@4ax.com...
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 23:32:28 -0800, Checkmate
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>><***@gmail.com>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> wrote:
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>In article <***@news.alt.net>,
LeBork> ***@meow.mix
LeBork> LeBork>>>says...
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq."
LeBork> <***@yacht_maester.fake>
LeBork> LeBork>>>wrote in
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>message
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> news:***@4ax.com...
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 23:28:54 -0600, "Ms Kitty"
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>><***@meow.mix>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > wrote:
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > <...>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>My friend from Tulsa's grandson just moved to
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>the town in Georgia I used to live. She wants
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>me to drive up there this spring. I thought we
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>might stop by, if you are going to be around.
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > Do plan to stop by, I've got the spare bedroom
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > furnished but you must promise not to wet the
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > bed - new memory foam mattresses, ya know.
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> That moisture you are thinking of isn't pee.
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> Maybe Checky can help you figure it out. heh
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> Are you projecting?
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>Why haven't you fixed your bote, and moved it
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>up the coast? Inquiring minds needs to know
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>this information. I bet you probably get a
LeBork> woman
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>to sail with you more than a mile! LOL
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > I think I'll fix up the boat a little and sell
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > it eventually. It's good to have for when I have
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > to travel back to the Keys on personal business
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > and it establishes my residency for a no income
LeBork> tax
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > state.
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> I'm surprised you haven't given it to emma yet.
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> I guess you cannot trust him to keep the
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> registration on your bote? Maybe with help,
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> he could live there. . .
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>I would risk my life to help you move the bote
LeBork> up
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >>there, but it will cost you! hehehehee
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> >
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > No place to move it here that I can think of
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg. Besides,
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > hate having too many *things*. They end up
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> > owning me and I hate that. I value my freedom.
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> I understand. I thought you should make this
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> move 10 years ago. But any way, I'm glad
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> you made this journey. Sad it took a
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>> hurricane (again) to get your attention.
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>Don't drag ME into this conversation. You two will
LeBork> have to
LeBork> LeBork>>>decide
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>who
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>>sleeps on the wet spot yourselves.
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> Don't worry, if she does show up, it will be during
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> the summer and warm enough to make her sleep outside
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> in a tent where she can do little or no harm. Surely
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> she will LOVE being real close to the porch where
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> the old fridge full of cold beer abides
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> LOL!
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> --
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> Yours Truly,
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork> Gregory "...leap tall buildings in a single bound!"
LeBork> Hall
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>bork
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>>>borkWhat an asshole!
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork>
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork> Kneel is like a big chocolate donut.
LeBork> LeBork>>>bork
LeBork> LeBork>>>borkKneel will love your description, then try to turn you and
LeBork> everyone
LeBork> LeBork>>>else
LeBork> LeBork>>>borkgay.
LeBork> LeBork>
LeBork> LeBork> I suspect Kaptain Kneel is too old and too weird to even get laid
LeBork> in
LeBork> LeBork> prison. That's what's turned him into a bitter old queen.
LeBork> LeBork
LeBork> LeBorkIt's been an ugly sight to see, after all these years. . .
LeBork>
LeBork> Well, at least he's finally completely exploded his way out of the
LeBork> closet, and there's no way to crawl back in at this point. <cringe>
LeBork
LeBorkI guess it's the same slow train wreck as emma, in a way. . .
LeBork
LeBorkThey both chose their paths in life.

I guess as long as each of us can put up with our own shit in real life,
it's all good.