HEY SNIPE
2024-02-10 21:32:36 UTC
.

you and your scintillance
Sn!pe
2024-02-10 22:25:12 UTC
.
you and your scintillance
Some just sparkle with scintillation and others blaze in glory.
--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon says:
The first duty of government is defence of the realm.
Lane Larson
2024-02-11 00:34:27 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
.
I know.
%
2024-02-11 00:36:25 UTC
Post by Lane Larson
Post by Sn!pe
.
and all the gerk fakes come back again
Sn!pe
2024-02-11 00:56:19 UTC
Post by Lane Larson
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
.
you and your scintillance
Some just sparkle with scintillation and others blaze in glory.
I know.
On reflection: if I were a vain aspirant to world-class grammarian
status, I would reorder those words to be more euphonious. However,
that would be hubristic. [cough]

Creon
2024-02-11 05:03:17 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Lane Larson
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
.
you and your scintillance
Some just sparkle with scintillation and others blaze in glory.
I know.
On reflection: if I were a vain aspirant to world-class grammarian
status, I would reorder those words to be more euphonious. However,
that would be hubristic. [cough]
"Some just sparkle with scintillation and others blaze in glory."

Maybe: Some just sparkle with scintillation WHILE others blaze in glory.

The prose is very purple -- not much to be done with it.

Does this evening's Usenet experience sparkle?
-c
Sn!pe
2024-02-11 14:31:24 UTC
Post by Creon
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Lane Larson
Post by Sn!pe
Post by %
.
you and your scintillance
Some just sparkle with scintillation and others blaze in glory.
I know.
On reflection: if I were a vain aspirant to world-class grammarian
status, I would reorder those words to be more euphonious. However,
that would be hubristic. [cough]
"Some just sparkle with scintillation and others blaze in glory."
Maybe: Some just sparkle with scintillation WHILE others blaze in glory.
The prose is very purple -- not much to be done with it.
Does this evening's Usenet experience sparkle?
I think I'd rather say that some who scintillate only sparkle while
others blaze gloriously. Throw another t0rll on the fire, somebuddy.