AT THE HALF WAY POINT OF THE DAY
2018-07-11 22:17:25 UTC
here's how the game is going ,
i'm dying from these thing , so far ,
junkie , aids , hep c , brain desease ,
boy a guy would be doing pretty good if ,
he could post in that condition ,
which shows once again ,
he serves no purpose and there is no gain in talking to him ,
he lies , now lets get on to the second half of ,
how many things am i dying from

oh and someone should comment on my 9 lines ,
eif you stretch then out proper they're only 3 lines
Checkmate
2018-07-11 22:43:13 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
here's how the game is going ,
i'm dying from these thing , so far ,
junkie , aids , hep c , brain desease ,
boy a guy would be doing pretty good if ,
he could post in that condition ,
which shows once again ,
he serves no purpose and there is no gain in talking to him ,
he lies , now lets get on to the second half of ,
how many things am i dying from
oh and someone should comment on my 9 lines ,
eif you stretch then out proper they're only 3 lines
Deny, deny, deny. You've got Hep C and AIDS. It doesn't take a great
deal of effort to post the lame shit you come up with. You sure are
sensitive about it, starting new threads about your ongoing butthurt and
denial every day. Just be thankful you won't have to read all the shit
people say about you when you're dead.

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."