GOOD MORNING, DEAR FAKE RECRUITS 7/10/2018
2018-07-10 14:31:55 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 07:07:15 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Just a note to let you know...
Things are really "hotting up" around here.
We even feel the summer in the air out amidst our loverly pines, which cloth the hillsides in verdant splendor.
(How's that for some poetic narrative?)
Go hang yerself off one of them, asshole!

(How's that for some much needed reality?)

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

rachel
2018-07-11 17:55:20 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 07:07:15 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Just a note to let you know...
Things are really "hotting up" around here.
We even feel the summer in the air out amidst our loverly pines, which cloth the hillsides in verdant splendor.
(How's that for some poetic narrative?)
Go hang yerself off one of them, asshole!
(How's that for some much needed reality?)
- -
Arizona."
" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
ass?"
i would say adorn, not cloth. (kind of reminds me of xmas trees)

a cloth is smooth usually, nothing about a forest of trees blanketing a hillside, okay, that one seems to work, why is that? maybe i just heard it before, and never questioned it.
rachel
2018-07-11 19:51:46 UTC
Post by rachel
[...]
i guess they really did or do in places blanket the hillside, especially if you are looking from above, from a helicopter or plane.

but i still wouldn't say cloth. that sounds thin and relatively delicate.