WHY DO I CALL THE ASSWORM
2018-07-09 17:22:01 UTC
half-a-man?

1. Because he's a sissified canuk

2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995

Any questions?
%
i didn't own a computer in 1995 short people just like to tell lies
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-09 18:04:23 UTC
i didn't own a computer in 1995 short people just like to tell lies
LOL
Liar
%
2018-07-14 15:06:40 UTC
yes i am a liar , but i still never had a computer in 95
Checkmate
2018-07-14 18:20:11 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
yes i am a liar
LOL...

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

Warning! Always activate your lie detector when reading posts by
says...
Yes , Checkrape is a liar.
LOL...
LOL
KWills Shill #3
2018-07-15 14:04:28 UTC
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:24:41 -0500, Bricked
Warning! Always activate your lie detector when reading posts by
yes i am a liar
LOL...
LOL
What is so funny about % admitting he is a liar? What am I
missing?
--
"Listen guv, I'm a ten-guv-a-day copper, always have been, always will
be. If you want me to work on this case, I'm going to be calling you
- Shouting George
%
2018-07-15 14:07:28 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:24:41 -0500, Bricked
Warning! Always activate your lie detector when reading posts by
yes i am a liar
LOL...
LOL
What is so funny about % admitting he is a liar? What am I
missing?
this post got re edited to pieces ,
it's hard to make sense of it now ,
but you're probably missing this part ,
everybody lies sooner or later ,
it would be a lie to say i don't lie
Bricked
I'm telling you the truth, I'm lying.
Checkmate
2018-07-15 19:02:24 UTC
Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:24:41 -0500, Bricked
Warning! Always activate your lie detector when reading posts by
yes i am a liar
LOL...
LOL
What is so funny about % admitting he is a liar? What am I
missing?
Don't expect anything logical to ever come out of anything The aSSwurm
says. He's here merely to cause disruption and babble baby talk.

Post by KWills Shill #3
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:24:41 -0500, Bricked
Warning! Always activate your lie detector when reading posts by
yes i am a liar
LOL...
LOL
What is so funny about % admitting he is a liar? What am I
missing?
Don't expect anything logical to ever come out of anything The aSSwurm
says. He's here merely to cause disruption and babble baby talk.
and i do it all for you

Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-07-09 17:53:36 UTC
LOL!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-10 02:04:38 UTC
Assworm is, you igno-cunt!
%
2018-07-14 15:09:06 UTC
On 2018-07-09 10:53 AM, Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka
do people from boston always laugh like that
2018-07-09 18:53:07 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:22:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
Your baby fist has been stuck up yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus
ever since you got, back from the Palais d'Amour in Naaaaaaaaam in
1992!

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
David
2018-07-12 07:50:42 UTC

that's good colegate
David

he was looking for babys
%
2018-07-09 21:32:20 UTC
Post by David
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:22:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
Your baby fist has been stuck up yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus
ever since you got, back from the Palais d'Amour in Naaaaaaaaam in
1992!
LOLOK
- -
Arizona."
- Klaun  Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
" My real name's McGill.  The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
ass?"
- Klaun  Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
he was looking for babys
lol
David

hi
2018-07-09 21:49:11 UTC
Post by David
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:22:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
Your baby fist has been stuck up yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus
ever since you got, back from the Palais d'Amour in Naaaaaaaaam in
1992!
LOLOK
he was looking for babys
No, he was looking for moulie trannies and he found one called
'Pleasance'.

- -

do you mean trash can face
David
2018-07-09 21:53:25 UTC

maybe
%
2018-07-09 22:03:45 UTC
ok
David
2018-07-09 22:53:25 UTC

I suppose.
%
2018-07-09 22:59:35 UTC
and then
David
2018-07-09 23:26:05 UTC

I'm fine.
2018-07-10 12:58:17 UTC
On 2018-07-09 2:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by David
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:22:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
Your baby fist has been stuck up yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus
ever since you got, back from the Palais d'Amour in Naaaaaaaaam in
1992!
LOLOK
he was looking for babys
No, he was looking for moulie trannies and he found one called
'Pleasance'.
do you mean trash can face
No, he sees enough of those at work on nigger trash days.

- -

he sees peanuts

no it just says its on my mind and things
2018-07-10 18:39:33 UTC
Post by David
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:22:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
Your baby fist has been stuck up yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus
ever since you got, back from the Palais d'Amour in Naaaaaaaaam in
1992!
LOLOK
he was looking for babys
No, he was looking for moulie trannies and he found one called
'Pleasance'.
do you mean trash can face
No, he sees enough of those at work on nigger trash days.
he sees peanuts
Prove it.
no it just says its on my mind and things
That sort of falls short of the required standards of proof.

- -

better leave him some
2018-07-15 12:37:35 UTC
[...]
Leave him some peanuts?

- -

diet pepsi and peanuts?
%
look at his shell
David
2018-07-10 15:03:42 UTC

same as my face
2018-07-10 18:40:25 UTC
On 2018-07-10 7:26 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:22:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
Your baby fist has been stuck up yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus
ever since you got, back from the Palais d'Amour in Naaaaaaaaam in
1992!
LOLOK
he was looking for babys
No, he was looking for moulie trannies and he found one called
'Pleasance'.
do you mean trash can face
No, he sees enough of those at work on nigger trash days.
he sees peanuts
Prove it.
look at his shell
That's just black skin, not a shell.

- -

use hand powder
rachel
2018-07-11 16:56:55 UTC
does he see beagels?
%
he's not tall enough to see anything
2018-07-10 18:41:05 UTC
On 2018-07-10 5:58 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-09 2:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by David
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:22:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
Your baby fist has been stuck up yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus
ever since you got, back from the Palais d'Amour in Naaaaaaaaam in
1992!
LOLOK
he was looking for babys
No, he was looking for moulie trannies and he found one called
'Pleasance'.
do you mean trash can face
No, he sees enough of those at work on nigger trash days.
he's not tall enough to see anything
If he can't see over the top of the trash bins, he should be fired.

- -

over top of them , HAHAHHAAHAH , he can run under them
2018-07-10 19:50:53 UTC
On 2018-07-10 11:41 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-10 5:58 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-09 2:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by David
[...]
Nigras are good at doing da limbo dance.

- -

i heard that and on roller skates
2018-07-10 21:19:06 UTC
On 2018-07-10 12:50 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-10 11:41 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-10 5:58 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-09 2:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by David
[...]
Whatever it takes to escape from the polis.

- -

On 2018-07-10 2:19 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-10 12:50 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-10 11:41 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-10 5:58 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-09 2:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by David
[...]
if we grease his head can we do lube jobs with him by making him run
under the chevy blazer
2018-07-11 12:17:48 UTC
On 2018-07-10 2:19 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-10 12:50 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-10 11:41 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-10 5:58 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On 2018-07-09 2:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by David
[...]
Now, there's an idea!

- -

Post by David
[...]

Bob Odenkirk and Tom Bowden is available to be seen at the Philarmonic, and
at the Fountain's Resteraunt on Lewis.
2018-07-10 13:02:53 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:22:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
Your baby fist has been stuck up yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus
ever since you got, back from the Palais d'Amour in Naaaaaaaaam in
1992!
LOLOK
he was looking for babys
No, he was looking for moulie trannies and he found one called
'Pleasance'.
Bob Odenkirk and Tom Bowden is available to be seen at the Philarmonic, and
at the Fountain's Resteraunt on Lewis.
Bob's a funny guy. You should go if you can get a day release.

- -

where do I get that?
2018-07-10 14:27:19 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 10:22:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
Your baby fist has been stuck up yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus
ever since you got, back from the Palais d'Amour in Naaaaaaaaam in
1992!
LOLOK
he was looking for babys
No, he was looking for moulie trannies and he found one called
'Pleasance'.
Bob Odenkirk and Tom Bowden is available to be seen at the Philarmonic, and
at the Fountain's Resteraunt on Lewis.
Bob's a funny guy. You should go if you can get a day release.
where do I get that?
Try the front desk. It'll cost you $34, though.

- -

will I get that on the day release?
2018-07-10 18:41:48 UTC
Post by David
[...]
You won't get shit. It'll cost YOU $34.

- -

I see. This still needs more work, but it isn't really right.
2018-07-11 16:51:15 UTC
[...]
Yes, you need to get, your shit together put some more effort into it.

- -

this is funny activity
%
2018-07-14 15:05:52 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
half-a-man?
1. Because he's a sissified canuk
2. My Iron Fist has been slapping him around usenet since 1995
Any questions?
the corn hole calls me half man because ,
i started calling him half soldier ,
just another thing he stole off me m
and remember , keep the corn hole away from kids
Checkmate
2018-07-14 18:19:21 UTC