WE'RE "POT ROASTING" TONIGHT
2018-07-10 15:53:19 UTC
Following yesterday's purchase of sum fine chuck, today we're setting up for a delightful dinner meal. As an accomplished chef (among many other things), I have found searing (browning) of the roast prior to braising of high import. The result of searing, the browned bits left in the bottom of the cooking vessel, are the chief ingredients that add a world of flavor to one's dripping roast. Deglazing these brown bits with a touch of wine adds tremendous depth to one's drippy roast.

GO AHEAD, ENJOY THAT ROAST!
%
the corn hole is going to blow his colon
Checkmate
2018-07-10 17:08:44 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Following yesterday's purchase of sum fine chuck, today we're setting up
for a delightful dinner meal.  As an accomplished chef (among many other
things), I have found searing (browning) of the roast prior to braising
of high import.  The result of searing, the browned bits left in the
bottom of the cooking vessel, are the chief ingredients that add a world
of flavor to one's dripping roast.  Deglazing these brown bits with a
touch of wine adds tremendous depth to one's drippy roast.
GO AHEAD, ENJOY THAT ROAST!
the corn hole is going to blow his colon
Move in for a good view, Shitsplat.

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

2018-07-11 15:10:39 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 08:53:19 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Following yesterday's purchase of sum fine chuck, today we're setting up for a delightful dinner meal. As an accomplished chef (among many other things), I have found searing (browning) of the roast prior to braising of high import. The result of searing, the browned bits left in the bottom of the cooking vessel, are the chief ingredients that add a world of flavor to one's dripping roast. Deglazing these brown bits with a touch of wine adds tremendous depth to one's drippy roast.
GO AHEAD, ENJOY THAT ROAST!
Go ahead, GET amoebic dysentery!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"