REPEAT AFTER ME
2018-07-11 12:07:32 UTC
.
wiener go boing boing boing
How fucking mature.
2018-07-11 13:00:51 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
.
wiener go boing boing boing
How fucking mature.
2018-07-11 13:04:26 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
.
wiener go boing boing boing
How fucking mature.
LOL
Even here, in this far-off place with hairless, bare-chested, bronzed men, my Iron Fist still calls the shots.
%
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
pOOR IDIOT!
%
ok , you call the shots make mine a vodka shot
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
OMG! Poor retarded idiot!
%
2018-07-11 17:26:47 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
.
wiener go boing boing boing
How fucking mature.
LOL
Even here, in this far-off place with hairless, bare-chested,
bronzed men, my Iron Fist still calls the shots.
pOOR IDIOT!
ok , you call the shots make mine a vodka shot
OMG!  Poor retarded idiot!
poor gramps
Bricked
So short that little people cal him tiny.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-12 15:59:35 UTC
Post by Bricked
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
.
wiener go boing boing boing
How fucking mature.
LOL
Even here, in this far-off place with hairless, bare-chested,
bronzed men, my Iron Fist still calls the shots.
pOOR IDIOT!
ok , you call the shots make mine a vodka shot
OMG!  Poor retarded idiot!
poor gramps
So short that little people cal him tiny.
You two sweethearts need a room?
2018-07-12 18:21:39 UTC
Post by Bricked
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
.
wiener go boing boing boing
How fucking mature.
LOL
Even here, in this far-off place with hairless, bare-chested,
bronzed men, my Iron Fist still calls the shots.
pOOR IDIOT!
ok , you call the shots make mine a vodka shot
OMG!  Poor retarded idiot!
poor gramps
So short that little people cal him tiny.
You two sweethearts need a room?
LOL
if we get a room you'll still be tiny ,
so that's just a waste of money , stupid
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-13 15:32:51 UTC
Post by Bricked
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
.
wiener go boing boing boing
How fucking mature.
LOL
Even here, in this far-off place with hairless, bare-chested,
bronzed men, my Iron Fist still calls the shots.
pOOR IDIOT!
ok , you call the shots make mine a vodka shot
OMG!  Poor retarded idiot!
poor gramps
So short that little people cal him tiny.
You two sweethearts need a room?
LOL
if we get a room you'll still be tiny ,
so that's just a waste of money , stupid
You mean "when" you get a room.
2018-07-13 15:36:03 UTC
Post by Bricked
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
.
wiener go boing boing boing
How fucking mature.
LOL
Even here, in this far-off place with hairless, bare-chested,
bronzed men, my Iron Fist still calls the shots.
pOOR IDIOT!
ok , you call the shots make mine a vodka shot
OMG!  Poor retarded idiot!
poor gramps
So short that little people cal him tiny.
You two sweethearts need a room?
LOL
if we get a room you'll still be tiny ,
so that's just a waste of money , stupid
You mean "when" you get a room.
LOL
no i don't but it doesn't matter ,
no matter what anyone in the world does ,
you'll still be old and tiny
Checkmate
2018-07-13 18:24:08 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
Post by Bricked
[...]
You'll still be a dying aSSwurm... at least until that treasured event
actually happens, and then you'll just be a rotting corpse for the rest
of us to talk about because we won.

yay

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

and you'll never die , wake up porky
Checkmate
2018-07-13 18:53:10 UTC
Post by Bricked
[...]
Oh, I'll die... just long after you, most likely.

so
Checkmate

i beat you i went first
%
it'll be another thing i beat you at , i'm first , i win
Checkmate
2018-07-13 19:04:48 UTC
Post by Bricked
[...]
Well, be quick about it then.

no
Checkmate

fucking goof
Checkmate

Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
.
wiener go boing boing boing
How fucking mature.
LOL
Even here, in this far-off place with hairless, bare-chested,
bronzed men, my Iron Fist still calls the shots.
pOOR IDIOT!
ok , you call the shots make mine a vodka shot
OMG!  Poor retarded idiot!
poor gramps
So short thaPersonally, I do not hate niggers at all, I just correctly understand
that they are not human and treat them accordingly. They are nothing
more than wild niggers running around loose and one must act accordingly
around them. A hundred and fifty years or so ago, people in this
country treated niggVPersonally, I do not hate niggers at all, I just correctly understand
that they are not human and treat them accordingly. They are nothing
more than wild niggers running around loose and one must act accordingly
around them. A hundred and fifty years or so ago, people in this
country treated niggVetaphoid kicked the shit out of Jason todders accordingly and kept them contained and
controlled. We made them useful by managing their numbers, containing
them, forcing them to work, helping them to be somewhat productive. But
the natural empathy of the White man caused him to unrestetaphoid kicked the shit out of Jason todders accordingly and kept them
contained and
controlled. We made Personally, I do not hate niggers at all, I just correctly understand
that they are not human and treat them accordingly. They are nothing
more than wild niggers running around loose and one must act accordingly
around them. A hundred and fifty years or so ago, people in this
country treated niggVetaphoid kicked the shit out of Jason todders accordingly and kept them contained and
controlled. We made them useful by managing their numbers, containing
them, forcing them to work, helping them to be somewhat productive. But
the natural empathy of the White man caused him to unrestthem useful by managing their numbers, containing
them, forcing them to work, helping them to be somewhat productive. But
the natural empathy of the White man caused him to unrestt little people cal him tiny.
Post by %
Personally, I do not hate niggers at all, I just correctly understand
that they are not human and treat them accordingly. They are nothing
more than wild niggers running around loose and one must act accordingly
around them. A hundred and fifty years or so ago, people in this
country treated niggVetaphoid kicked the shit out of Jason todders accordingly and kept them contained and
controlled. We made them useful by managing their numbers, containing
them, forcing them to work, helping them to be somewhat productive. But
the natural empathy of the White man caused him to unrest
Post by %
You two sPersonally, I do not hate niggers at all, I just correctly understand
that they are not human and treat them accordingly. They are nothing
more than wild niggers running around loose and one must act accordingly
around them. A hundred and fifty years or so ago, people in this
country treated niggVetaphoid kicked the shit out of Jason todders accordingly and kept them contained and
controlled. We made them useful by managing their numbers, containing
them, forcing them to work, helping them to be somewhat productive. But
the natural empathy of the White man caused him to unrestweethearts need a room?