It be possible
Add Reply
mixed nuts
2018-07-10 22:39:49 UTC
To become a noted expert with the google, without ever reading an entire
book, taking an advanced course, working through complex problems for
many years, or thinking.

OKtnxbye.
Grizzly H.
Checkmate
2018-07-10 23:06:27 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
To become a noted expert with the google, without ever reading an entire
book, taking an advanced course, working through complex problems for
many years, or thinking.
OKtnxbye.
Do you have a link to this Google thing? I wish to be an expert on
everything.

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

Including your own stupidity. LOL
Checkmate

Your sense of humor, though crippled, is intact.
Checkmate
2018-07-11 01:58:51 UTC
Post by Bricked
Post by Bricked
Post by mixed nuts
To become a noted expert with the google, without ever reading an entire
book, taking an advanced course, working through complex problems for
many years, or thinking.
OKtnxbye.
Do you have a link to this Google thing? I wish to be an expert on
everything.
Including your own stupidity. LOL
Hyuk-hyuk...
Your sense of humor, though crippled, is intact.
I shouldn't laugh at helmet-wearing window-licking retards, but I made an
exception in your case.

There you go again looking in the mirror while you post.
Checkmate
2018-07-11 05:51:55 UTC
Post by Bricked
Post by Bricked
Post by Bricked
Post by mixed nuts
To become a noted expert with the google, without ever reading an entire
book, taking an advanced course, working through complex problems for
many years, or thinking.
OKtnxbye.
Do you have a link to this Google thing? I wish to be an expert on
everything.
Including your own stupidity. LOL
Hyuk-hyuk...
Your sense of humor, though crippled, is intact.
I shouldn't laugh at helmet-wearing window-licking retards, but I made an
exception in your case.
There you go again looking in the mirror while you post.
Seriously? An IKY is all you've got? You're embarrassing yourself.

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

Bricked is an expurt cocksucker.
How about that?
mixed nuts
2018-07-11 02:35:07 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
To become a noted expert with the google, without ever reading an entire
book, taking an advanced course, working through complex problems for
many years, or thinking.
OKtnxbye.
Do you have a link to this Google thing? I wish to be an expert on
everything.
Just type "google". _It_ will find you.

Do you happen to know what day it is that we celebrate the Bowling Green
Massacre? I'm going to have some excess cash left over at the end of
the year and I'll need some charity writeoffs so I'm thinking of doing
the patriotic thing and building a wing on a rehab facility for the
victims who still aren't on their feet yet. I'd like to have the ribbon
cutting early on the big day so people can still get to the amazing
sales in time to beat the crowds. The google doesn't seem to know much
about the BGM - I hope it isn't classified.
Grizzly H.
Checkmate
2018-07-11 05:57:46 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Kellyanne Conway is generally regarded as the go-to person for that
story.

Post by mixed nuts
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Oh. It seems that it wasn't a massacre. It was media bias favoring
Obama and a lack of good journalism that took her misspoken words and
made her say them on Hardball with Chris Matthews before she could
correct the alternative facts that defended Trump's Muslim ban that was
no different from what Obama (and Carter did something like the same)
did to authorize the FBI to investigate a couple of refugees that may be
terrorists but without a Muslim ban for trying to ship Stingers to Al
Qaeda that the FBI already knew about because it was their idea.

I think I'll donate to the ACLU and RAICES, in that case.
Grizzly H.
%
donate to me
Checkmate
2018-07-11 22:00:41 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
I'll send you dead flowers when the time comes.

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
Post by mixed nuts
Post by Checkmate
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when
reading posts by Checkmate! In article
says...
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
Did your babies get stolen?
Grizzly H.
%
2018-07-11 22:05:37 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
no we're just separated i went as far away as i could get ,
until i reached water
Checkmate
2018-07-11 22:46:23 UTC
Post by mixed nuts
Post by %
Post by mixed nuts
[...]
The dingos ate them.

Post by mixed nuts
To become a noted expert with the google, without ever reading an entire
book, taking an advanced course, working through complex problems for
many years, or thinking.
OKtnxbye.
They have a "corporate culture".
--