WHY DOES A MAN
mike McClinton
2018-06-09 20:23:42 UTC
Want another man for sex?
Why doesn’t he want a woman?
Nadegda
2018-06-09 20:37:34 UTC
Post by mike McClinton
Want another man for sex?
Why doesn’t he want a woman?
Why do you care what some other man wants for sex, kooky?
--
FNVWe Nadegda

Fakey couldn't teach a monkey to eat a banana, much less answer a direct
question posed to him. -- Fakey's Dogwhistle Holder
Skeeter DoW #420
2018-06-09 21:56:04 UTC
Everybody is a kooky to you paul.
Bricked
The walrus was Paul.
turkey
Does it get any more kOOky than a dude socking up as a girl?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-06-10 21:37:42 UTC
Post by turkey
Does it get any more kOOky than a dude socking up as a girl?
Yes it does. Outer-filthing is way more kooky, you
insecure, little, outer-filthing asshole!
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
turkey
2018-06-11 09:30:24 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by turkey
Does it get any more kOOky than a dude socking up as a girl?
Yes it does. Outer-filthing is way more kooky, you
insecure, little, outer-filthing asshole!
Get off my leg, faggot.
--
Craptain Kneel displays his strange tendencies:

Sir Gregory Hall, Esqueer wrote in Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"I told her (Miss Kitty) that she was so hawt that I decided to turn
heterosexual."

http://newsok.com/article/3542423
Sir Gregory Hall, Esqueer wrote in Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"A hawt Asian ladyboy is fee to devour my manhood
any time she wants to."
Sir Gregory Hall, Esqueer wrote in Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"Boring! Let's discuss how to please a ladyboy instead."
Sir Gregory Hall, Esqueer wrote in Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"I think he's (Puppy Whistle) hawt!"
Sir Gregory Hall, Esqueer wrote in Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"Most men are pedophiles when it comes to fucking a
woman, anyhow. Just ask the Colonel who is honest
enough to admit it. So, foster that little girl
who wants out to come out, dude."
Sir Gregory Hall, Esqueer wrote in Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

" It's this way: I slap her; she cries."
Sir Gregory Hall, Esqueer wrote in Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"I need help with my raging boner. You game,
or do I have to seek kelp from the Colonel?"
Sir Gregory Hall, Esqueer wrote in

"Women have no rights. Women only have privileges
which are granted to them by men."
Sir Gregory Hall, Esqueer wrote inMessage-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

"I hope you get raped walking in Central Park at
night."
Esqueer Hall socked up as Ser Gregor Clegane wrote in

"You're only supposed to hit old women - like Pandora,
kensi and Nads, not to mention Rachel and Darlene."
Mr On!on
2018-06-11 17:47:06 UTC
knob of butter
m***@yahoo.com

Nadegda

%
you want proof , go to court
%
2018-06-11 02:39:38 UTC
Post by Nadegda
Post by Nadegda
Post by mike McClinton
Want another man for sex?
Why doesn’t he want a woman?
Why do you care what some other man wants for sex, kooky?
Everybody is a kooky to you paul.
Does it get any more kOOky than a dude socking up as a girl?
Proof, kook?
there is no proof that you will accept so why even bother asking for
something that you'll deny
Checkmate
2018-06-09 22:45:11 UTC
Checkmate! In article <413cc3d4-9835-4534-977e-
Post by mike McClinton
Want another man for sex?
Why doesn?t he want a woman?
Probably the same reason no man wants you, Darlene.

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."