NIGGER RULE #22
2018-07-10 14:32:19 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:09:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Always talk on your cellphone when driving. Ignore red lights, ambulances, and fire trucks. If you hit someone, drive off.
If you ever get a car, Lumumba, YOU can drive like that too!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

amoebic dysentery then

Post by David
it’s a time machine
No, I don't think it is.
Post by David
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:09:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Always talk on your cellphone when driving. Ignore red lights, ambulances,
and fire trucks. If you hit someone, drive off.
If you ever get a car, Lumumba, YOU can drive like that too!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by David
amoebic dysentery then
Yes, far more likely. Faux food ---> diarrhoea/dysentery and worse
Post by David
it’s a time machine
No, I don't think it is.
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:09:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Always talk on your cellphone when driving. Ignore red lights, ambulances,
and fire trucks. If you hit someone, drive off.
If you ever get a car, Lumumba, YOU can drive like that too!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
I have this seizure help page.

Post by David
amoebic dysentery then
Yes, far more likely. Faux food ---> diarrhoea/dysentery and worse
Post by David
Post by David
it’s a time machine
No, I don't think it is.

Post by David
I have this seizure help page.
Carpe diem? Seize the day? Is THAT what it says?
Post by David
Post by David
amoebic dysentery then
Yes, far more likely. Faux food ---> diarrhoea/dysentery and worse
Post by David
it’s a time machine
No, I don't think it is.
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:09:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Always talk on your cellphone when driving. Ignore red lights, ambulances,
and fire trucks. If you hit someone, drive off.
If you ever get a car, Lumumba, YOU can drive like that too!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
carpe la mom en pop

Post by David
Post by David
amoebic dysentery then
Yes, far more likely. Faux food ---> diarrhoea/dysentery and worse
Post by David
Post by David
it’s a time machine
No, I don't think it is.
Post by David
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:09:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Always talk on your cellphone when driving. Ignore red lights, ambulances,
and fire trucks. If you hit someone, drive off.
If you ever get a car, Lumumba, YOU can drive like that too!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by David
carpe la mom en pop
Seize the mom and pop? For why?
Post by David
Post by David
amoebic dysentery then
Yes, far more likely. Faux food ---> diarrhoea/dysentery and worse
Post by David
it’s a time machine
No, I don't think it is.
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:09:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Always talk on your cellphone when driving. Ignore red lights, ambulances,
and fire trucks. If you hit someone, drive off.
If you ever get a car, Lumumba, YOU can drive like that too!
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
I may have used the wrong word.

Post by David
carpe la mom en pop
Seize the mom and pop? For why?
Post by David
Post by David
amoebic dysentery then
Yes, far more likely. Faux food ---> diarrhoea/dysentery and worse
Post by David
Post by David
it’s a time machine
No, I don't think it is.

%
David
2018-07-10 14:45:41 UTC

this is intrusive
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-10 15:08:58 UTC
Post by David
this is intrusive
Intrusive is letting you outa yer cage.
David
2018-07-10 15:48:12 UTC

along with some cheese
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-10 15:54:14 UTC
Along with some porridge made from old shoe soles.
David

What for?
Checkmate
2018-07-10 16:52:13 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
On 2018-07-10 7:32 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:09:03 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Always talk on your cellphone when driving. Ignore red lights, ambulances, and fire trucks. If you hit someone, drive off.
If you ever get a car, Lumumba, YOU can drive like that too!
- -
Arizona."
" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
ass?"
Have they got you on mood elevators now? They seem to be working pretty
well. That'll make things easier on you. A few months of those if
you're lucky, and it'll be coma time.

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

LOL